PDA

View Full Version : Tonight I Get To Bring Leisa Home

Brett
10-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Tonight I finally get to bring Leisa home, where she belongs. I was told her ashes are in her Urn that I picked out with the etching that I wanted done. So tonight I will go there and pick her up, I am sure emotionally I will loose it as soon as they hand her to me, BUT once she is home tonight I think I will get the closure I need and then I can live a little again. :)

The Ren
10-17-2008, 12:44 PM
:( I know this will be hard, but your such a strong person, I know you can handle it.

jwrape
10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Be strong man! Will be thinking of you.. Prayin' too.

Brett
10-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Yeah I will be okay, Will be emotional at fist but once she is home tonight, she lives to what her Myspace Status shows the night she left work: ON MY WAY HOME TO SEE MY HUBBY Mood: Peaceful

SHE WILL BE WHERE SHE BELONGS TONIGHT and FOREVER :)

The Ren
10-17-2008, 12:48 PM
She will be where she wants to be.. with you!

Revmaynard
10-17-2008, 12:54 PM
That's awesome. My girlfriends mother died when she was 18 and she has her ashes with her. It really helped her close the gap of losing her mom. Sometimes she just starts talking to the urn about why she's stressed to relieve herself. Good luck man!

thepolecat
10-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I know it is going to be too hard- I don't know what I'd do if i lost my wife so young. I hadn't commented to you about it yet because I hate to even read it. It just keeps making me think "what if". I am so sorry for your loss. I know I we have never really met, but if there is anything at all you need I'm there.

D.Choe
10-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I know I haven't said anything about Leisa until now, but I hope you find what you need by gettin her back tonight man

I've only met her a couple of times but everytime I saw her she was always smiling and I know for a fact that she is still smiling right back at ya bro

good luck with everything Brett

Brett
10-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks guys, yeah her being home I think will be good for me and her.

ahmonrah
10-17-2008, 02:40 PM
it will.

The Ninja
10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah I will be okay, Will be emotional at fist but once she is home tonight, she lives to what her Myspace Status shows the night she left work: ON MY WAY HOME TO SEE MY HUBBY Mood: Peaceful

SHE WILL BE WHERE SHE BELONGS TONIGHT and FOREVER :)

Where you gonna keep the urn? Fireplace mantle? Bed head? On top the TV?

00CelicaGT
10-17-2008, 03:42 PM
WHEN MY GRANDFATHER DIED, MY GRANDMOTHER HAD HIM CREMATED ASWELL. SHE BOUGHT THIS CHAIN WIT THIS THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A BULLET, THEY PUT SOME OF HIS ASHES IN IT AND SHE WEARS IT AROUND HER NECK.

The Ninja
10-17-2008, 03:45 PM
WHEN MY GRANDFATHER DIED, MY GRANDMOTHER HAD HIM CREMATED ASWELL. SHE BOUGHT THIS CHAIN WIT THIS THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A BULLET, THEY PUT SOME OF HIS ASHES IN IT AND SHE WEARS IT AROUND HER NECK.

WHY DID SHE PUT IT IN A BULLET?

00CelicaGT
10-17-2008, 03:47 PM
WHY DID SHE PUT IT IN A BULLET?

IT LOOKS LIKE A BULLET... MYBAD LOL.
THAT WOULD BE SOME REDNECK SHIT RIGHT THERE.:lmao:

pInoy_R
10-17-2008, 04:52 PM
All I can think of saying is.... Welcome Home Leisa. :D

Take care Brett