PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Weekend.

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2005, 09:39 AM
well...this weekend really sucked.

first im just driving along and bam....one of my tires have a blow out, so i waddle my poor car to a gas station, get ready to jack teh sum bitch up......and no freakin jack.....i let me friend borrow it at the track so he could put his stocks on....well luckily one of my friends showed up at the gas station and let me use his....well of course in order for me to jack the car up, i would need to take the front bumper off or the sideskirt...so i decide the front bumper.....get it up and put the ugly doghnut on....basically i get to the parking lot of my apartment complex and there goes the other tire....so i said fuck it, went in and went to sleep...i have one spare 215/35/18 at home....but i need another....( this was on sunday so thsi ruined all my chances of driving around monday and goin to a bbq.)

so how was your weekend lovely people.

RandomGuy
09-06-2005, 09:42 AM
i had fun went to a bbq ate tons of every meat ever, grilled to perfection on a charcoal grill.

B16a2 Civic
i had fun went to a bbq ate tons of every meat ever, grilled to perfection on a charcoal grill.

i wish i could ban you.

LaurenK
:(

The Ren
damn hun im sorry...

Hulud
09-06-2005, 09:44 AM
sorry to hear about you

i went to two parties and went to lunch with a girl named jennifer so i had a good weekend

RandomGuy
09-06-2005, 09:44 AM
so how was your weekend lovely people.
lol

anyways is it that big a deal man? just drive it to one of those ghetto tire shops theyll mount your shit in and give you a used tire, etc for 20 bux and theyll do that shit while you go inside to pay by the time your out its set.. lol a decent used tire that is... lol

theres a kajillion of these shops on buford hwy

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2005, 09:46 AM
lol

anyways is it that big a deal man? just drive it to one of those ghetto tire shops theyll mount your shit in and give you a used tire, etc for 20 bux and theyll do that shit while you go inside to pay by the time your out its set.. lol a decent used tire that is... lol

theres a kajillion of these shops on buford hwy

Lol i was playin man, im nto too bummed about it
i would drive to buford hwy...but i would my lil donught and blownout tire would make it 100+ miles