PDA

View Full Version : Looking to purchase some paint.. .but WHERE?

Black Mamba
10-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Trying to buy some dupont paint, but I'm not sure where to buy them from. Does anyone know what paint store sells auto paints? Around duluth, or roswell area will be nice.

I would ask bucky, but I lost his number.. :(

Any helps will be repped accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Motivation
10-16-2008, 10:09 PM
Trying to buy some dupont paint, but I'm not sure where to buy them from. Does anyone know what paint store sells auto paints? Around duluth, or roswell area will be nice.

I would ask bucky, but I lost his number.. :(

Any helps will be repped accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

PM him...

Ricer
10-16-2008, 10:26 PM
may i ask why you are looking specifically for dupont?

Black Mamba
10-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Aren't they one of the best ones out there?

Ricer
10-16-2008, 10:55 PM
as long as you get the top of the line basecoat/clearcoat any paint manufacturer will work just fine and look pretty much identical when you're done.

PM me if you're interested.. friend of mine from college manages the Sherwin-Williams Automotive Paint shop in roswell

*edit*... i should say any of the top 3 or 4.... PPG, DuPont, Sherwin-Williams, Sikkens...

slostang
10-16-2008, 11:11 PM
I've always used ppg or restorers choice.

Black Mamba
10-17-2008, 07:50 AM
as long as you get the top of the line basecoat/clearcoat any paint manufacturer will work just fine and look pretty much identical when you're done.

PM me if you're interested.. friend of mine from college manages the Sherwin-Williams Automotive Paint shop in roswell

*edit*... i should say any of the top 3 or 4.... PPG, DuPont, Sherwin-Williams, Sikkens...

PM'ed but I just got their info. I guess I will be going to the one in roswell tomorrow. Thanks for the info man.

hydroshutter
10-17-2008, 08:00 AM
paint.com/buy