PDA

View Full Version : How time changes..

Julio
10-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Just up until a couple of years ago I would read some BS someone would post on here or ask about.. I can smell the B.S a mile away...

Even though we have some weird ass fags on here.. I dont think the story or thread they start is real... some fantasy , maybe.. Honestly I dont care.. But enjoy calling them out.. just for kicks and giggles and of course, kill sometime..

But everythin atleast for me.. I dont have fun anymore doing that.. due to how pussy cry some are on here.. ..

Do any of you guys start replying to a BS thread simply to call a person on here out and then say fuck it.. and dont post shit and erased what you spend 1 minute typing up?

Shit, I catch myself doing that....

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Do any of you guys start replying to a BS thread simply to call a person on here out and then say fuck it..

I'm working on a couple of these going on right now, homey. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
10-16-2008, 07:04 PM
yup

wantboost
10-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Do any of you guys start replying to a BS thread simply to call a person on here out and then say fuck it.. and dont post shit and erased what you spend 1 minute typing up?

i usually post it and then delete it 15 seconds later.

DrivenMind
10-16-2008, 07:13 PM
I do this a lot. I get about halfway through writing some gigantic ass reply, then decide it isn't worth my time because the idiot in question is probably too stupid to understand what the fuck I'm talking about in the first place.

EJ25RUN
10-16-2008, 07:18 PM
I still try to educate people on some matters or even keep a civil discussion but it doesn't take long before most blow their lids anyways. So I just forget the thread and realize how many kids and idiots are on IA nowadays.

uproot
10-16-2008, 07:21 PM
yeah man.. i'd probably have 2x the post count right now if i didnt say fuck it halfway through a reply, lol

Maniacc
10-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Just up until a couple of years ago I would read some BS someone would post on here or ask about.. I can smell the B.S a mile away...

Even though we have some weird ass fags on here.. I dont think the story or thread they start is real... some fantasy , maybe.. Honestly I dont care.. But enjoy calling them out.. just for kicks and giggles and of course, kill sometime..

But everythin atleast for me.. I dont have fun anymore doing that.. due to how pussy cry some are on here.. ..

Reason might be, because we can't make "personal" callouts anymore. Which makes everything fake. Personally I think that's lame but eh im just a member.

I might make a few personal callouts in the future though. :D Fuck the rules!

ironchef
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
At least that might bring back some entertain to the WhoresLounge.

AlanŽ
10-16-2008, 08:05 PM
maniac is a dirty messican

Echonova
10-16-2008, 08:14 PM
maniac is a dirty messicanhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/30746.jpg

AlanŽ
10-16-2008, 08:17 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/30746.jpg
Lulz

Echonova
10-16-2008, 08:17 PM
But to the topic: That's why I post pics. A picture is worth a thousand words and it's faster to copy a link, than type out a thousand word ~Fuck you~ essay.

Echonova
10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
LulzLulz indeed.

AlanŽ
10-16-2008, 08:25 PM
IA has changed in the last 1/2-2 years. There isn't nearly as much "Quality drama". There is just a lot petty bickering and emo kids that get all upset because someone didn't like their JDM AS FUCK Sticker or something.

I would simply simply rather sit back and watch then add to the already pathetic garbage.

XLR8NMR2
10-16-2008, 08:39 PM
It started to suck once everyone including myself were getting banned for callouts and talking shit to some of the former mods on here. I really don't get on the whores lounge as much because

1) 90% of the threads are worthless or just complete trash
2) 90% of the posters are just worthless or complete trash
3) Seems like all the O.G's are slowly but surely disappearing.

hydroshutter
10-16-2008, 08:51 PM
^ I wish you would dissapear.

The_ CaneCorso
10-16-2008, 08:51 PM
agreed

1439/2000
10-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I post exactly what I'm thinking all the time. There are some cool people/cars on here but they usually dont have much to say.

The people that post elaborate stories about their life or never talk about cars should really get regulated on.

And the people with knockoff wheels. I'll call out some cheap wheels in a second.

redrumracer
10-16-2008, 08:57 PM
nope that never happens with me, if i have something to say then ill say it.

XLR8NMR2
10-16-2008, 09:03 PM
^ I wish you would dissapear.

I wish you would get off my black nuts for once but i guess you can't always get what you wish for. :rolleyes:

Leadfoot_mf
10-16-2008, 09:58 PM
yep most the time. i was going to do it to this post to but what the hell.

JITB
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
most idiots, make themselves look dumb enough and the call out isnt even needed..

Echonova
10-16-2008, 10:32 PM
It started to suck once everyone including myself were getting banned for callouts and talking shit to some of the former mods on here.I thought you got banned for losing your fucking mind and posting up complete bullshit on here.

How's that Delta lawsuit going?

JITB
10-16-2008, 10:35 PM
I thought you got banned for losing your fucking mind and posting up complete bullshit on here.

:ninja: :ninja:

redrumracer
10-16-2008, 10:38 PM
I thought you got banned for losing your fucking mind and posting up complete bullshit on here.

not to mention hiding from new yorkers trying to kill him or some shit like that.

JITB
10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
not to mention hiding from new yorkers trying to kill him or some shit like that.

u forgot the haitians.. :ninja:

Echonova
10-16-2008, 10:46 PM
u forgot the haitians.. :ninja:you forgot he commited suicide over IA posts and his uncle/cousin:thinking: (forget which) posted up the Haitian army was coming to kill us all...:ninja:

IT WAR TIME!!!!!!!

Echonova
10-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Thread jack in progress...

redrumracer
10-16-2008, 10:48 PM
you forgot he commited suicide over IA posts and his uncle/cousin:thinking: (forget which) posted up the Haitian army was coming to kill us all...:ninja:

IT HAMMER TIME!!!!!!!
FIXED (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOa7t7m25gc)

Leadfoot_mf
10-16-2008, 11:00 PM
lol good times

Echonova
10-16-2008, 11:02 PM
lol good timesGood times indeed.

For those who have forgotten, just a small sample what we had to endure...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132712&page=1&pp=20&highlight=haitians

gtrmonkey
10-16-2008, 11:41 PM
LULZ

The Yousef
10-17-2008, 12:02 AM

you're getting old and busted thats all....

AlanŽ
10-17-2008, 12:26 AM
you're getting old and busted thats all....
What and you're the new hotness? :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2008, 01:41 AM

LoL Your hilarious to actually take 1/2 that shit seriously,haha most of it was just boredom the other was for post counts.

oh and about delta, they Refunded me my money for the lost bags and got a hefty check. Pretty happy with that.

Your still a faggot i see.......

Nothings really changed.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Good times indeed.

For those who have forgotten, just a small sample what we had to endure...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132712&page=1&pp=20&highlight=haitians

lol funny post most of my shit got edited though....what can you expect?

Oh yeah you little bitch Echonova(what kinda name is that anyway) if you have some other shit you would like to get off your chest take it to PM's and let me know how you feel.

Echonova
10-17-2008, 07:34 AM
LoL Your hilarious to actually take 1/2 that shit seriously,haha most of it was just boredom the other was for post counts.

oh and about delta, they Refunded me my money for the lost bags and got a hefty check. Pretty happy with that.

Your still a faggot i see.......

Nothings really changed.LOLOLOLOL. Yeah, you were bored.

Hefty is all relative. I'm sure you and I have different ideas on what hefty is but hey, you got your 40oz that night so that's all that matters.

You hurt my e-feelings with the faggot line.:cry:

You're right in the fact that nothings changed, with you or your MR2.

lol funny post most of my shit got edited though....what can you expect?

Oh yeah you little bitch Echonova(what kinda name is that anyway) if you have some other shit you would like to get off your chest take it to PM's and let me know how you feel.Bitch please, try something new and tell the truth.

I like my name just fine, not my fault I don't have to tie my identity to a "team" to be recognized.

There is no reason to take this to PM's. Why? So others won't see the bullshit you post up? I have no shit to get off my chest. To think you are important enough for me to concern myself with is a little arrogant.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2008, 11:17 AM
LOLOLOLOL. Yeah, you were bored.

Hefty is all relative. I'm sure you and I have different ideas on what hefty is but hey, you got your 40oz that night so that's all that matters.

You hurt my e-feelings with the faggot line.:cry:

You're right in the fact that nothings changed, with you or your MR2.

Yeah i did get my 40oz mother fucker and after i was done fucking your mom with my 12inch i beat her over the head with it....:lmfao: And what are you driving around these days that sorry excuse for a 240sx? HAHA my Wheels alone are probably worth more than your car.

Bitch please, try something new and tell the truth.

I like my name just fine, not my fault I don't have to tie my identity to a "team" to be recognized.

There is no reason to take this to PM's. Why? So others won't see the bullshit you post up? I have no shit to get off my chest. To think you are important enough for me to concern myself with is a little arrogant.

Bullshit i post up? You should check back my friend and read some of the shit you post up....Dude your a nobody, ever since you have been here you have been a little bitch and you will always be a bitch so in the end you can talk all the shit you want but you will always be a skinny bitch!

Ran
10-17-2008, 12:03 PM
I dont have fun anymore doing that.. due to how pussy cry some are on here.. ..Sounds like you're giving up because you're afraid of hearing someone get butthurt over something or going emo. Isn't that usually the reason for calling out someone like that? I say f*ck it just throw it out there. If they get all emo about it then that's their problem and it'll only make things better when everyone else jumps their nuts. If they actually start to bash and argue back, then that just adds a different kind of fun. :D

Echonova
10-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah i did get my 40oz mother fucker and after i was done fucking your mom with my 12inch i beat her over the head with it....:lmfao: And what are you driving around these days that sorry excuse for a 240sx? HAHA my Wheels alone are probably worth more than your car. :lmfao: :lmfao:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/WtF-4.jpg

Bullshit i post up? You should check back my friend and read some of the shit you post up....Dude your a nobody, ever since you have been here you have been a little bitch and you will always be a bitch so in the end you can talk all the shit you want but you will always be a skinny bitch! Hello kettle
ATTENTION/HOLLA: JULIO/ADMIN
WHO'S **** I GOTTA SUCK TO GET MY REPS BACK?!!?!?

**** my post, i worked hardddd for those reps.

I have been called a lot of things on here before, skinny was never one of them, you are now my best friend.:lmfao: