PDA

View Full Version : Looking to pick up a welder

Bpeterson
10-16-2008, 05:05 PM
like it says im trying to find a MIG or TIG welder LMK what ya got....i have a few things i can trade out for them as well thanks:goodjob: :cheers:

Bpeterson
10-17-2008, 09:30 PM
bump

B_Hoov
10-17-2008, 09:33 PM
you looking for a skilled tradesman as myself or a machine? lol just messin with ya man, i dont have any for sale right now but what kind of quality are you lookin for? you want home depot mig or what? air cooled? water cooled? better yet what are you trying to weld? pm me i'll give you some info and try to help ya out as best i can

Bpeterson
10-17-2008, 09:45 PM
you looking for a skilled tradesman as myself or a machine? lol just messin with ya man, i dont have any for sale right now but what kind of quality are you lookin for? you want home depot mig or what? air cooled? water cooled? better yet what are you trying to weld? pm me i'll give you some info and try to help ya out as best i can

LOL nah i am just getting back in the welding game i learned in school really like it and want to get my practice back and get certified....im looking for something similar to the LINCOLN Power MIG 140C or a good AC/DC TIG need to keep that parctice up on aluminium welding shits hard

B_Hoov
10-18-2008, 05:21 PM
easy breezy man just get some practice in and you'll be fine, i started out with a miller ECONO TIG and loved it, you can find them all day long on craigslist in the tools section for cheap, mine brand new was 1600 for EVERYTHING and i bought it from a dealer.