PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Grandmother says he's born in Kenya..?!

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Um.....what? ooh man, posting this piece is going to make lefties apoplectic...::goodjob:

http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes
Filed under Opinion Editorials, Media objectivity, USA foreign policy, US elections, Law and courts - on Monday, October 13, 2008 - By: Yonah, Tamar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.

Many U.S. voters are suspicious of the Democratic candidate's past, and Berg filed a lawsuit to force Barack Hussein Obama to produce a certified copy of his original birth certificate to prove that he can run for the office of President of the United States. However, he is being fought. The DNC On Sept. 24 filed a motion to dismiss the Berg action. Why? What is there to hide? Why not produce the original birth certificate and be done with all the suspicions against Barack Hussein Obama?

A few months back, a birth certificate WAS posted on the internet which shows that Obama was born in Hawaii. Yet some say this birth certificate is a forgery and again, his grandmother states that she was present at the birth, in Kenya. So what is the truth?

One explanation is that Obama's mother Ann Dunham, flew to Kenya in 1961 with Obama's father to meet his family. According to some news reports, Ann Dunham, was not accepted well by her husband's family because she was white:

"Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama very well, because she was white, according to Sarah Obama. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she later said, she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby—Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.—was born in Kenya and that shortly after he was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii."

However, by the time she wanted to leave Kenya, it was during the late stages of her pregnancy. She was not able to board a plane because the airlines wouldn't allow women so close to birth to fly. It is instead believed, that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya as his grandmother apparently stated. Then, after he was born, his mother returned with him to Hawaii where his birth was REGISTERED on or about August 8th, 1961, in the public records office in Hawaii.

There is also a discrepancy in what hospital Barack Hussein Obama was born in, even if he was born in Hawaii. Reports by his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals-- Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu.

The Times Herald even reports: "the senator's grandmother, brother and sister, who live in Kenya, believe they were present during Obama's birth in the African country." Here, the Times Herald uses the word that his family 'believe' he was born in Kenya (perhaps to avoid possible law suits by Obama's Truth Squad?).

Watch this interesting and important video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

I myself, not wanting to believe what I see, did some searching around, and this is what I came up with:

Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center (http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Zd5-OcpvxZIJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki%3Ftitle%3DBarack_Obama+%22Obama+was+born+on+A ugust+4,+1961,+at+the+Kapiolani+Medical+Center+%22 +site:en.wikipedia.org&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1).

and here it says:

Barack Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center (http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:OeESeoIkemoJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Queen%27s_Medical_Center+%22Barack+Obama+was+b orn+at+the+Queen%27s+Medical+Center+on+4+August+19 61%22+site:en.wikipedia.org&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1) on 4 August 1961.

So which hospital was it, or was he really born in Kenya? And why is this simple matter so confusing and disturbing? Do the search your self and plug in these key words:

Obama born Queen's Medical Center and then Obama born Kapiolani Medical Center in a Google search. You will see he is reported to be born in two diferent hospitals. A miracle! Maybe he IS the Messiah (grin).

What's so hard about knowing something so simple as which hospital or country someone was born in? And if it is simple, then why doesn't Barack Hussein Obama just present the court with his original birth certificate to be analysed and proven? The onus of proof is on him, not the American public of which he wants their trust in him to be their leader.

So, who is lying? Barack? His grandmother? His sister? Someone is.

p.s. Dr. Jerome Corsi will be on my show today (Sunday) where I will be interviewing him about his recent trip to Kenya to promote his new book, The Obama Nation, and to see if he can find Obama's birth certificate. Instead, he was arrested, held at gunpoint and deported from Kenya. He's back in the States now and wants to talk. Listen to the showwhich airs at 9am eastern time

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/shocking-development-mrs-obama-decides-enough-is-enough-my-husband-was-born-in-hawaii-and-adopted-by-his-step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API.
Posted by africanpress on October 15, 2008

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

This is a very interesting turn of events. The American man Dr Corsi was recently reported to have been arrested in Kenya because there was fear that he might reveal information on Obama when he wanted to hold a press conference in Nairobi.

The question now is why he was arrested and who ordered his arrest. Was Obama’s hand in this in any way? We will never know the truth but what is clear is that Dr Corsi was seen as a threat while in Kenya.

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya’s Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi’s arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency.

When asked who she was referring to as the evil people, she stated that she was not going to elaborate much on that but that many conservative white people and even some African Americans were against her husband, but that this group of blacks were simply doing so because of envy.

On Farakhan and his ministry, Mrs Obama told API that it was unfortunate that Mr Farakhan came out the way he did supporting her husband openly before the elections was over. That was not wholehearted support but one that was calculated to convince the American people that my husband will support the growth of muslim faith if he became the president, adding “even if my husband was able to prove that he is not a Muslim, he will not be believed by those who have come out strongly to destroy his chances of being the next President. Do real people expect someone to deny a religion when 80 percent of his relatives are Muslims?; Mrs Obama asked.

Mrs Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the innoguration ceremony when, as she put it , her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year.

———————–

Published by African Press International - API

Whoa. Michelle appears to be cracking, and spilling quite a few beans there, racist, religious, and otherwise.

Michelle Obama's Senior Thesis Restricted? Why? (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html)

I read it, it just seems she's very uncomfortable - to the point of paranoia - being surrounded by whites.

Vteckidd
10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
ehh i still dont think he was born outside the US

but i do agree his wife is batshit crazy

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 12:47 PM
ehh i still dont think he was born outside the US

but i do agree his wife is batshit crazy

It's a bit out there, however, if he's got the documentation why not just give it out like mccain did? And like it says int he video, even if he's wrong, it's only hurting obama to not just give people the information being asked.. whats the point of hiding behind legalisms and not giving out documentation if you have it all? Just seems guilty to me.

BanginJimmy
10-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Even if Obama was born in Kenya, as long as his mother was a US citizen at the time, and had not applied for citizenship to Kenya, thereby losing her American citizenship, then Obama would be considered a natural US citizen, or even have dual citizenship because of his father.

Z33_kid
10-16-2008, 01:16 PM
its israeli news no one belives that shit... theyd prolly even say he's a terrorist or something

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 01:49 PM
watch the video included as well, it poses a lot of good questions.

XLR8NMR2
10-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Technically john Mccain isn't from the US either...he was born on a base in panama so thats not really US soil it's Mexican.

AirMax95
10-16-2008, 02:00 PM
McCain's a Mexican, I KNEW IT, lol....

Kidding.

I will agree that if Obama has the documentation he should just give it to the correct authorities. With that said, he has held office before, and got the nominee ticket. I really don't see how they would skim over this VERY important information.

I conclude that it is propaganda to distract the American people.

bafbrian
10-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Technically john Mccain isn't from the US either...he was born on a base in panama so thats not really US soil it's Mexican.

A US Military installation is considered US soil, just like a US Embassy.

Like I stated before, both candidates are citizens because of jus saguinis and in McCain's case, also because of jus soil.

If either weren't citizens, I am fairly confident that the CIA, who conducts background checks on the presidential candidates, looked into this just as they do with anyone who is seeking a security clearance.

Having gone through the process of earning a security clearance, they will look into your entire life, nothing is off limits.

DrivenMind
10-16-2008, 05:35 PM
lol Israeli news. They just want the Republicans to run the show so they'll dump some more money on them.

Deke
10-16-2008, 06:59 PM
If either weren't citizens, I am fairly confident that the CIA, who conducts background checks on the presidential candidates, looked into this just as they do with anyone who is seeking a security clearance.

Having gone through the process of earning a security clearance, they will look into your entire life, nothing is off limits.

Agreed

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
A US Military installation is considered US soil, just like a US Embassy.

Like I stated before, both candidates are citizens because of jus saguinis and in McCain's case, also because of jus soil.

at least we hope that this process would occur :( fishy ass gov. we have. It just doesn't make sense that he wuoldn't present documentation. If this was such a common known fact then people wouldn't have questioned mccain either. At least he put up his evidence instantly

BanginJimmy
10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm not all together certian that a presidential nominee has to go through a background check. Obama has a few people in his past, plus his drug usage that would disqualify them from getting a secret clearance, not to mention presidential.

tony
10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
AfricanPress.wordpress.com is now a reputable source? Do you respond to the emails saying some prince in Africa needs to move a large sum of money too? Just curious..

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 09:49 PM
AfricanPress.wordpress.com is now a reputable source? Do you respond to the emails saying some prince in Africa needs to move a large sum of money too? Just curious..

watch the video :rolleyes:

bafbrian
10-16-2008, 09:58 PM
at least we hope that this process would occur :( fishy ass gov. we have. It just doesn't make sense that he wuoldn't present documentation. If this was such a common known fact then people wouldn't have questioned mccain either. At least he put up his evidence instantly

Lack of knowledge about information is a failure to research the information thoroughly.

bafbrian
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm not all together certian that a presidential nominee has to go through a background check. Obama has a few people in his past, plus his drug usage that would disqualify them from getting a secret clearance, not to mention presidential.

Yeah, they do. There have been several articles and books written about what information has been found as a result of these background checks. If you want me to name some, I will be responding for quite a while. So, if you want find some, try an academic search engine such as Infomine or Academic Search Complete.

Drug usage doesn't disqualify a person from a security clearance, but a drug conviction will. Again, I have gone through this process and they will found out everything about your past, trust me on that.

tony
10-16-2008, 10:21 PM
watch the video :rolleyes:

Damn, I forgot Youtube just screams CREDIBILITY.. forget real journalism, I'll just refer to youtube the next time I need some REAL information. :goodjob:

This has gone well past pathetic, words cannot even express the mentality you show here with BS like this.

tony
10-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Drug usage doesn't disqualify a person from a security clearance, but a drug conviction will. Again, I have gone through this process and they will found out everything about your past, trust me on that.

I can vouch for that from personal experience..

gtrmonkey
10-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Dude this was posted earlier
Well the video was
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199209

gtrmonkey
10-16-2008, 10:32 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199209

BanginJimmy
10-16-2008, 10:58 PM
I can vouch for that from personal experience..

it wont disqualify you from secret, but it will disqualify you from top secret and above. Before I got out of the Corps I tried to move into an intell MOS and I was DQ'd because of past drug usage. If smoking a little weed in HS is going to DQ me, then I am sure sniffing coke in college would DQ Obama too. Unless the rules are different for civilians that is.

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Damn, I forgot Youtube just screams CREDIBILITY.. forget real journalism, I'll just refer to youtube the next time I need some REAL information. :goodjob:

This has gone well past pathetic, words cannot even express the mentality you show here with BS like this.

... the youtube video explains a court case being presented. If you weren't so biased and close minded you'd watch it. It has nothing to do with PROVING obama isn't a national. He even explains his point of view if he's wrong, he doesnt think he's 100% right, he just thinks american people deserve to know the truth. It really just poses the question, if obama is an actual national, why doesn't he just present the proper documentation to the authorities that be?

SPOOLIN
10-17-2008, 07:34 AM
why doesn't he just present the proper documentation to the authorities that be?

Yeah its just that simple. Show the documents or step down.

Total_Blender
10-17-2008, 08:16 AM

Hhahahahahahahaha reps x10 :cheers:

I am sure the article is biased just by how they refer to him as "Barack Hussein Obama" every single time. Every single person on the face of the Earth knows his middle name by now. In journalism school they teach you to use the full name in the intro paragraph and the last name after. A credible news source will at the very least follow the guidelines in the AP writing manual.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c1/37/a84ac6da8da02fb7771c1110._AA240_.L.jpg

As far as drug usage goes, it only counts against you if you get caught. Ask George W. Bush

http://coverawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/globemagazinecovergeorgebushcocainecoverawardsmark pasetsky.jpg

Yeah, the Globe is not the most reputable source, that pic is just for lawls. But there have been allegations of cocaine and marijuana use in the '70's that he has not denied saying "I don't want kids to do the things I did". The wikipedia article here has a whole list of sources, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_substance_abuse_controversy