PDA

View Full Version : tried to steal funny but stupid

RomansRotory
10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
OK....last night i had to run and go get some parts for a car i am working on so i took off in my beemer which i hardly do because i have my daily dirver DA. So anyways i went to autozone bought some stuff then went by the gas station filled some gas and decided to jump on 675 south. Before i could jump on 675 this 94-95 black civic hatch pulls up to me with dark ass tints and i could someone kept looking at me. So i was waiting at the light to turn because there was 3 cars infront of me. All of a sudden this guy in the passenger seat puts down the window and pulls a gun out. Luckly the light had turned green already and out of my reaction i pop the clutch and gun it down 675. they jumped after me. man by the time i noticed i was at the end the ramp they were like 10 cars behind me....so i fuckin punched it even harder till about a mile later i passed exit 2 and didn't even see a car behind me....So i was like damn that was close.

All of a sudden a car pulls up next to me with no lights on....i noticed the hatch again so i dropped from 5th to 3rd and punched the shit out of it again and took off on them....i went all the way down 675 at about 130-140 like this time im just gonna keep going knowing i had to get off exit 1 of 675....i kept going down to 75 until they dissapeared and took the long way home.

After a while i was like damn asshole tried to steal my car. But then i started laughing like crazy because i felt like i was racing somebody instead of trying to get away from someone who's trying to steal my car....

Anyways thought i might share my funny sligthly scary moment last night...It was a black hatch sittin on 16 probably, black with polished lip (not sure what kind of wheels) And it had exhaust. Didn't get to see no tag because i never got behind them.

Well just keep a look out guys...it was two guys in the car not sure what the driver was but i know the passenger was black with a hat on.

So to the guys that tried to steal my car and pulled that bitch ass gun on me last ....get a fuckin car that can keep up atleast:bump: ,,,,:2up: bitches

RBS
10-16-2008, 10:01 AM
wow, they threatened your life, chased you down, followed you around and your still laughing .. lols, thats funny

did you get to see what the people looked like?

Sammich
10-16-2008, 10:10 AM
glad u can laugh at it man...sad that this is going on...i remember when jose said it happened to her

jwrape
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Man!, ATL is getting crazy about Stealing cars. That is rediculous. Glad you got away but I would have been dunking the entire time and you SHOULD have called the cops.:eek:

RomansRotory
10-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Man!, ATL is getting crazy about Stealing cars. That is rediculous. Glad you got away but I would have been dunking the entire time and you SHOULD have called the cops.:eek:

i don't think when your going anything over 100-140 you thinking about grabbing the phone and calling the cops...i was just weeving through traffic the best i could....

i say its funny after everything calmed down but iat first im not gonna lie..shit...i shittin my pants when they first pulled the gun out on me

jwrape
10-16-2008, 10:40 AM
i don't think when your going anything over 100-140 you thinking about grabbing the phone and calling the cops...i was just weeving through traffic the best i could....

i say its funny after everything calmed down but iat first im not gonna lie..shit...i shittin my pants when they first pulled the gun out on me

No, not while you were driving, after you got away. At least file a report to make the locals aware of the car and the guys inside trying to jack people. You won't be the last, and prolly wasn't the first.

alpine_aw11
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
A+ to you, that's funny. Nice work. I guess they wanted a faster car.

RomansRotory
10-16-2008, 10:58 AM
No, not while you were driving, after you got away. At least file a report to make the locals aware of the car and the guys inside trying to jack people. You won't be the last, and prolly wasn't the first.

yeah true but then again it wouldn't have meant anything if i didn't see what the driver looked like and not even the tag...but thats why i am writting on IA to let everyone know what happen but there so many hatches out there looking the same way that he just falls in with everyone else that has a black hatch with black wheel and polished lip

RomansRotory
10-16-2008, 10:59 AM
A+ to you, that's funny. Nice work. I guess they wanted a faster car.

i guess so

Sammich
10-16-2008, 11:02 AM
some people on here in GA should start being like ruiner...

southside
10-16-2008, 11:32 AM
good thing you took your beemer,if not then yall might have just looked like a bunch of ricers doing fast and furious 2.

RomansRotory
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
good thing you took your beemer,if not then yall might have just looked like a bunch of ricers doing fast and furious 2.

shit..in my DA no one recognizes me in it only the dent in the back were i got hit by some bitch in her freakin SUV other then that its a dirty stock DA...thank god for insurance she just bought me a new paint job and wheels for it:taun:

quickdodge®
10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
some people on here in GA should start being like ruiner...

And how's that? Later, QD.

GSRteg®
10-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Its getting insane in the south with all these car attempted car jackings.

Boosted FC
10-17-2008, 07:12 AM
Damn bro, glad to hear that you got away with both your car & your life.

bowdown201
10-17-2008, 07:36 AM
damn thats bullshit

ash7
10-17-2008, 02:15 PM
:) i love stories with happy endings.

Stories like this are exactly why folks over 21 should carry a weapon. You think you got scared, imagine if you'd just pulled a gun right back at them! When the victim pulls out their OWN gun, that's when criminals get nervous because they know they're gonna either have to flee, get shot, or shoot the person.

Having a cool head in situations like that, and a weapon, will save your life as well as your posessions.
-jonathan

smokeyj
10-19-2008, 06:17 PM
damn what time did this happen

dumpdaccord
10-19-2008, 08:29 PM
didnt know its poppin like that on this side a town.....informative...to say the least....

GSRteg®
10-19-2008, 11:50 PM
:) i love stories with happy endings.

Stories like this are exactly why folks over 21 should carry a weapon. You think you got scared, imagine if you'd just pulled a gun right back at them! When the victim pulls out their OWN gun, that's when criminals get nervous because they know they're gonna either have to flee, get shot, or shoot the person.

Having a cool head in situations like that, and a weapon, will save your life as well as your posessions.
-jonathan

Although you have the right to shoot back would you in a situation like that?

NEMO
10-20-2008, 10:35 AM
damn. my girls car got stolen right off ellenwood at her house.

DeeAOne
10-20-2008, 10:55 AM
just wondering, what kind of beemer do you have? for them to want it that bad it better be at least a 5 series. lol

MR.EM1
10-20-2008, 11:14 AM
id keep the beemer in gayrage for a while

RomansRotory
10-21-2008, 04:07 PM
just wondering, what kind of beemer do you have? for them to want it that bad it better be at least a 5 series. lol

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195515

thats my car and trust me i don't ride around much in it cuz i got my daily driver...its just a simple 325is

dm1995
10-21-2008, 08:14 PM
this is why i carry a gun

ahmonrah
11-10-2008, 05:34 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195515

thats my car and trust me i don't ride around much in it cuz i got my daily driver...its just a simple 325isi lol'd at this tale!! funny things about this is:

1) how you gonna attempt to jack someone W/O getting outta your car?! :thinking:

2) how you gonna get DUSTED OFF by the victim, catch up, and get DUSTED OFF AGAIN!!:thinking::lmfao:

the smart thing is they eventually gave up.....5 miles before you did!!!:lmfao:

1000cckiller
11-10-2008, 09:12 AM
they are lucky it was you, because my gun sits on my lap. They would have been dodging my bullets.

Tree
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
oh wow thats nice to know i live not to hard from 675...