PDA

View Full Version : SWINGERS

redrumracer
10-15-2008, 08:27 PM
So are you a swinger or support the swinger lifestyle? the poll is not public incase you want dont want people to know, if you do thats up to you.

EJ25RUN
10-15-2008, 08:29 PM
I dont share.

Deke
10-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Good movie, but not a lifestyle for me.

redrumracer
10-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Good movie, but not a lifestyle for me.
theres a movie?

Maniacc
10-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Why would someone make a thread like this on IA? I mean... it's IA. 95% of these mofos are virgins.

Revmaynard
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Why would someone make a thread like this on IA? I mean... it's IA. 95% of these mofos are virgins.

Are you their fearless leader? lol

KREEP
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM
^LOL

KREEP
10-15-2008, 09:00 PM
So are you a swinger or support the swinger lifestyle? the poll is not public incase you want dont want people to know, if you do thats up to you.\
Are you talking about swinger as in sex or a swing dancer aka swinger????

Maniacc
10-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Are you their fearless leader? lolPwnt lol.

Yes I am. Sorry I haven't gotten raped yet.

Revmaynard
10-15-2008, 09:02 PM
It's ok, I know a guy who can take care of that. He's about six foot seven and has an odd lean. Lmk!

Maniacc
10-15-2008, 09:04 PM
It's ok, I know a guy who can take care of that. He's about six foot seven and has an odd lean. Lmk!Screw that.

I'd just walk around Swinging Richards with my ass all out there.

Deke
10-15-2008, 09:04 PM
theres a movie?

Not exactly about "swinging" in the sense that we're talking about, but awesome movie none the less.

http://workitmom.com/bloggers/workitdad/files/2008/02/swingers.jpeg

Revmaynard
10-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Screw that.

I'd just walk around Swinging Richards with my ass all out there.

Psh, just walk PAST Swinging Richards and you're gonna get raped.

redrumracer
10-15-2008, 09:48 PM
\
Are you talking about swinger as in sex or a swing dancer aka swinger????
not the dance

Elbow
10-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I don't really care to watch a man fuck my significant other....

redrumracer
10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't really care to watch a man fuck my significant other....
you dont necessarily have to watch. hell it doesnt mean just bringing in a guy, it could be a girl or a couple and yall go to separate rooms. my friends parent are swingers but you would never expect the to be. one is a detective/hostage negotiator/weapons officer and the other is a head nurse for the hospital that she works at.

jwrape
10-16-2008, 06:25 AM
We've been asked 3 times now. Each time it was definately a weird experience. :eek: The last couple was out at the Dock on the lake and they were definately more insistant than the other two. The first two couples, although we different times, were just easy to get it through their heads that we said no and that was it. The couple at the lake said that they won't stop trying. :eek: It's tiring and wearing on a person to keep your guard up all the time, especially when they get drinking, they get more bold.....
First it was flattering, then it got annoying and we started to avoid certain situations with them, which was pretty difficult because their boat is right beside ours on the dock.:rolleyes:

BobbyFresco
10-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Idk if it'd be considered "swinging" per se but I've had 3somes with a couple of gf's in the past. It was always 2 girls and myself but that's as far as I would go but I'm all for it. I wouldn't share a gf with another dude though as I don't really want to sword fight, so to speak.

jwrape
10-16-2008, 07:00 AM
If she sleeps with another, she ain't coming back to me. I don't want it.

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:00 AM

speaking as part of that 95% just alittle over a year ago :lmfao:

Ran
10-16-2008, 09:04 AM
Apparently the neighborhood down the street from me, Bridgemill, is a big swingers community. I've yet to do any actual investigation though.

DrivenMind
10-16-2008, 04:59 PM
I see nothing wrong with it aside from the social norms that make it "weird" or "bad".

The same could be said about homosexuality. Although I've never personally sucked a dick, and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future, I think believing that it's "gross" or "nasty" simply speaks aloud about insecurities, and homophoia. People get really worried if they pride themselves on being a he-man and have to worry about whether or not they'd like it if a guy sucked their dick.

Seems like if you were a swinger, and did it only with people you knew really well it'd be a pretty good way to avoid marital boredom, and resolve sexual tension between two people who'd otherwise cheat on their partners.

Ran
10-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I see nothing wrong with it aside from the social norms that make it "weird" or "bad".Social norms are what keep people from doing a lot of things that they would enjoy doing. Which is complete bullsh*t in my opinion. Like laws, they help provide social structure and security, just on a more personal level since the only restriction is your own motivation. I say f*ck it. If it's legal and you enjoy it, go for it.

Type-R
10-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Yes i am or i do support it. 10 31.25%

you people are sick

SouthSide Tay
10-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Social norms are what keep people from doing a lot of things that they would enjoy doing. Which is complete bullsh*t in my opinion. Like laws, they help provide social structure and security, just on a more personal level since the only restriction is your own motivation. I say f*ck it. If it's legal and you enjoy it, go for it.
so your admitting be being a cocksucker? :gay:

Elbow
10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
No, it's true, only WEIRD PEOPLE do this.