PDA

View Full Version : almost done!!!

00CelicaGT
10-15-2008, 07:35 PM
im pretty much done w/ the port and polish i just need to finish the exhaust side. but i ran out the 60grit polishing wheels, wont be able to pick any up till friday. but the intake side is done.

after the port and polish is done i need to take out the rocker's,then send the head out to get glass beaded. then it will be ready to be fully assembled wit the Type R vavle train. well here are the pics!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w114/oocelicagt/PictureorVideo006.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w114/oocelicagt/PictureorVideo004.jpg

southside
10-15-2008, 08:19 PM
who did p&p?

00CelicaGT
10-15-2008, 09:19 PM
i did everything myself

Papa_Smurf
10-15-2008, 10:25 PM
woah wtf, you tryin to shut me down!

00CelicaGT
10-16-2008, 07:06 AM
woah wtf, you tryin to shut me down!

:lmfao:
NAW MAN THIS IS THAT GSR HEAD I HAVE FOR MY LS/VTEC, NOT THE ZC! IM JUST TRYING TO FINISH UP THIS ENGINE SO I CAN SELL IT, THEN PUT SOME OF MY OTHER PLANS INTO ACTION.:ninja:

I ALREADY HAVE THE BLOCK ASSEMBLED W/ ITR PISTONS, ALC ROD & MAIN BEARINGS, ARP ROD & MAIN BOLTS, ARP HEARD STUDS, ITR OIL PUMP, GSR WATER PUMP, GLODEN EAGLE LS/VTEC KIT W/ HEADGASKET.:bump:

ALL I NEED NOW IF FOR UR DAD TO TAKE THOSE ITR CAMS OUT AND SELL THEM TO ME!:lmao:

Papa_Smurf
10-16-2008, 07:36 AM
lol i thought u was gonna drop this thing in ur hatch, what a relief!

lol he aint gonna take them cams out, kid you crazy. but we do have the tools and everything to change out the springs and retainers property, so if you ever need to change them then hit me up.

00CelicaGT
10-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I WAS GOING TO, BUT I HAVE LOST INTREST. EVERY ONE AND THERE MOTHER'S- MOTHER WANTS TO DO OR IS BUILDING AN LS/VTEC.

U KNOW I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT, THATS WHY I DONT CHANGE MY EXHAUST. SO IM GONNA GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION, IM NOT EVEN SURE WHICH DIRECTION THAT IS BUT I WILL FIND SOMETHING EVENTUALLY!

COME ON! TELL POPS I GO SOME NICE SUPER DUPER JDM TYTE STOCK GSR CAMS THAT I'LL THROW IN?:ninja:

IF I NEED ANY TOOLS ILL LET U KNOW, BUT I THINK I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED:goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
10-16-2008, 02:08 PM
lol pops is doing big things. whenever he gets done with all of the go-kart motor work, then he's gonna put the type r intake and throttle body, and then convert everything to obd1. and then he's gonna go and get it tuned.

.... he's always gotta be shittin on me, lol.

00CelicaGT
10-16-2008, 02:13 PM
lol pops is doing big things. whenever he gets done with all of the go-kart motor work, then he's gonna put the type r intake and throttle body, and then convert everything to obd1. and then he's gonna go and get it tuned.

.... he's always gotta be shittin on me, lol.

LOL POPS IS PRETTY MUCH SHITTING ON EVERYONE. LOL

P.S. TELL HIM TO THROW IN THE ITM AND TB WIT THOSE CAMS. LOL:ninja:

Papa_Smurf
10-16-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL POPS IS PRETTY MUCH SHITTING ON EVERYONE. LOL

P.S. TELL HIM TO THROW IN THE ITM AND TB WIT THOSE CAMS. LOL:ninja:

lol he's got another type r tb, but i think i'ma buy it off him :ninja:

KevinT707
10-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Weak Sos.

sakasaku
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
how much would u charge me to do this? when i build my ls vtec later?

00CelicaGT
10-16-2008, 08:12 PM
how much would u charge me to do this? when i build my ls vtec later?

^^^do wat a port and polish? idk this it the first head i have ever ported & polished. porting a head can be very dagerous, and u can damage the head very easily. when i did this i invested the money in the right porting burrs ($150) and the right polishing wheels ($3 each, needed 4 60grit & 2 80 grit.) i took my time and did it right the first time, plus i wouldn't want to mess up someone else's head. let me think about it!

whatever kevin ur just mad cuz ur launch control & nawzzzzz wont help u in the turns.:gay: lol

hey kevin did u ever get ur new suspension?

KevinT707
10-17-2008, 11:28 PM
whatever kevin ur just mad cuz ur launch control & nawzzzzz wont help u in the turns.:gay: lol

hey kevin did u ever get ur new suspension?
Dude, I actually want you to finish this build of yours so I can what you're working with. Stop trying to be different Dooney, there is a reason that certain engine setups are popular. Unless you tell me that you're going K-Series then I will talk you out of it.

Yeah I installed my KSports like 2 weeks ago & got an alignment a couple days ago. Thought I'd throw that last picture as a bonus :D

00CelicaGT
10-17-2008, 11:43 PM
how do those ksports ride, iv'e heard mixed opinions about them?

when the LS/V is done it's going to be tested in my boy's EF, since his already has an LS in it. but i need to find those cams , before im done!

k series :yes:

naw im just playing or am i:ninja:

JDM SLiViC
10-18-2008, 03:27 AM
yea how do those Ksports ride and how many green backs can you get em for???
interested cause egay coil overs on my hatch ride like s**t!

JDMJAYDC2
10-18-2008, 10:25 AM
i need a new setup on my dc i also have heard mixed feelings about k sports as well most on team integra hate them im thinking of going with skunk2's as i love how they feel on my hatch

KevinT707
10-18-2008, 10:32 AM
I'd have to say the quality in the KSport coilovers seem to be very good, well just from looking at it (since I haven't tested it's reliability yet) texture & quality of the material are very consistent. The ride is nice & firm, not bouncy at all and not too harsh.

I can only compare my Ebay sleeve-overs on stock struts with these, which felt like stock & was smooth over bumps. Now, when I feel most bumps in the road I just get a quick dip and it comes right back up quickly. Overall I like them a lot, & obviously it handles well.