PDA

View Full Version : The Parting of the Ways

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen, I come in here bringing rough news this Wednesday afternoon. After being married for 6 1/2 years my wife and I are getting a divorce. It is due to the two of us steadily growing apart over time and there being no more love there. We had our good times and bad times as many a married couple do. It all just seemed to fall this way and I realize that we are not going to find happiness with each other. She is a great person and I am sure she will find the right man for her out there somewhere, some day.

So, just thought I'd let you all know as there really seems to be a great support group here. I've never gone through this before so it is all new to me. Guess the first thing I need to do is find a lawyer to help write up the papers. Luckily her and I talked things out and agreed that uncontested with as little fighting as possible is the way to go. Anyone know a relatively inexpensive divorce attorney? :???:

Ran
10-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Wow dude, sorry to hear that things turned out this way. I am glad to hear that you're both accepting this in a good way and realize that this is a better move for both of you. That'll keep things on an adult level and do away with the headaches of a messy divorce. Best of luck.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Wow dude, sorry to hear that things turned out this way. I am glad to hear that you're both accepting this in a good way and realize that this is a better move for both of you. That'll keep things on an adult level and do away with the headaches of a messy divorce. Best of luck.

Thanks Ran. I am really glad that this is not going to be one of those horrible divorces you always hear about where one person drags the other through the mud. It will make it much easier to get through and we may even be able to remain friends when all is said and done.

mocha latte cupcake
10-15-2008, 11:59 AM
sorry to hear that joe! :cry: but i'm glad to see that it will be fairly smooth! i'll keep prayin for it all to go as well as it can buddy!

Sammich
10-15-2008, 11:59 AM
my previous thread and my current heart goes out to u kid..marriage is hard work and something BOTH definitely have to put that work in not just FT...but OT.

glad yall came to agreeance that it would be a nasty divorce, but wish yall could stick it out.

XLR8NMR2
10-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Did you make her sign a prenup or is that tibby all hers??lol

You'll get through it man you just need to go out and meet some new people (women) and start dating again.... Marriage these days seem to never work.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
JM - thanks for the prayers buddy. You are a great person.

Sammich - Yeah, it definitely required it's share of OT to keep things together. Sadly though the clock just ran out. It wasn't one of us that fell of in the relationship, it was both of us, we both let things die. One thing I plan to do if I ever end up in another relationship is to learn from from this and be a better person. We'll see when that day comes.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
losing the tibby would prolly be a good thing like losing his wife lolz

sorry but i hope she dnt take ur tib..

i always think..if my wife divorces me, she better leave me my truck

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Sammich - Yeah, it definitely required it's share of OT to keep things together. Sadly though the clock just ran out. It wasn't one of us that fell of in the relationship, it was both of us, we both let things die. One thing I plan to do if I ever end up in another relationship is to learn from from this and be a better person. We'll see when that day comes.

i'd say take what u learned now and put it to work now..IMO, but cant tell a grown 3000 year ol man what to do...do u playa, hope all works out and u keep what u want/need

yall have kids?

Kevykev
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Hope it works out better for both of you.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Did you make her sign a prenup or is that tibby all hers??lol

You'll get through it man you just need to go out and meet some new people (women) and start dating again.... Marriage these days seem to never work.

Nah, no prenup or anything like that. The Tibby is mine. Her Focus is also mine, but I am not going to be an ass about it which is why I will sign that over to her. :goodjob:

I plan to give myself a couple months before I start dating again. Get my head straight and make sure my game is up to date. Hehe. :D

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:09 PM
i'd say take what u learned now and put it to work now..IMO, but cant tell a grown 3000 year ol man what to do...do u playa, hope all works out and u keep what u want/need

yall have kids?

No, thankfully there are no kids involved, only a couple dogs and a cat.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Nah, no prenup or anything like that. The Tibby is mine. Her Focus is also mine, but I am not going to be an ass about it which is why I will sign that over to her. :goodjob:

I plan to give myself a couple months before I start dating again. Get my head straight and make sure my game is up to date. Hehe. :D

get up w/ brett

i heard there was a speed dating convention he was rolling to w/ a bunch of sexy hoes in wheel chairs and walkers

No, thankfully there are no kids involved, only a couple dogs and a cat.

sell them to the chinese restuarant for some extra gas money

Brett
10-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Well ladies and gentlemen, I come in here bringing rough news this Wednesday afternoon. After being married for 6 1/2 years my wife and I are getting a divorce. It is due to the two of us steadily growing apart over time and there being no more love there. We had our good times and bad times as many a married couple do. It all just seemed to fall this way and I realize that we are not going to find happiness with each other. She is a great person and I am sure she will find the right man for her out there somewhere, some day.

So, just thought I'd let you all know as there really seems to be a great support group here. I've never gone through this before so it is all new to me. Guess the first thing I need to do is find a lawyer to help write up the papers. Luckily her and I talked things out and agreed that uncontested with as little fighting as possible is the way to go. Anyone know a relatively inexpensive divorce attorney? :???:

I divorced my ex wife 11 years ago, I know what its like bro, Im here if ya need someone who has been through it

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:11 PM
get up w/ brett

i heard there was a speed dating convention he was rolling to w/ a bunch of sexy hoes in wheel chairs and walkers

sell them to the chinese restuarant for some extra gas money

Rollin' with Brett to lay it all out for the grannies....sounds like my kind of fun! :lmfao:

And no way will the pets ever be Chinese food. They are like kids to me. :goodjob:

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
I divorced my ex wife 11 years ago, I know what its like bro, Im here if ya need someone who has been through it

I will take you up on that man. Thanks.

Ran
10-15-2008, 12:13 PM
And no way will the pets ever be Chinese food. They are like kids to me. :goodjob:Aww, but people eat children all the time. :(

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Rollin' with Brett to lay it all out for the grannies....sounds like my kind of fun! :lmfao:

And no way will the pets ever be Chinese food. They are like kids to me. :goodjob:

if my wife and i ever got divorced and i got her her lil mutt, i'd send her lil dog to the chinese restuarant:lmfao:

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:16 PM
if my wife and i ever got divorced and i got her her lil mutt, i'd send her lil dog to the chinese restuarant:lmfao:

You bad Sammich. :lmfao:

HalfBaked
10-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Post nudes of her.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:18 PM
You bad Sammich. :lmfao:

muahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Post nudes of her.

Yeah, and turn a relatively painless divorce into a living nightmare. I'm thinking not. :lmfao:

blazin'
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Sorry to hear that...I hope everything goes well.

Lizbiz101
Sorry to hear that, but everything does happen for a reason. It seems your doing ok, and that is great to see.

BobbyFresco
Hey DJ..is it amicable or what? Are you guys going to be civil? In agreement on how your posessions will be divided? No kids? If so then save yourself the money, and file for it yourself. You're gonna end up paying money for something you can do yourself.

If it is going to be an issue where it'll be struggle for whatever reason then yes, get a lawyer. Again, I recommend Mark Hill, in G'net. Best lawyer ever.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah, and turn a relatively painless divorce into a living nightmare. I'm thinking not. :lmfao:

nudes after the divorce is finished

HalfBaked
10-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Well, we should ask for clothed pics first.

So we know if we want nudes.

So on with the pictures chap!!!

Deke
Best of luck to you man. It's better that you decided to split, then let your (and her) life suffer.

I learned from the movie Juno that in the event of an amicable divorce (seemingly such as yours), you can get one lawyer to represent both of you. Thus making it a lot less of a pain in the ass.

DJ Maestro
Hey DJ..is it amicable or what? Are you guys going to be civil? In agreement on how your posessions will be divided? No kids? If so then save yourself the money, and file for it yourself. You're gonna end up paying money for something you can do yourself.

If it is going to be an issue where it'll be struggle for whatever reason then yes, get a lawyer. Again, I recommend Mark Hill, in G'net. Best lawyer ever.

Yeah, it is amicable. We are both going to be civil about the whole thing and know how the stuff will be divided. No kids. Only thing we have is some credit card debt that we would need to figure out how to split up. So how do you file yourself? :dunno:

BobbyFresco
10-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah, it is amicable. We are both going to be civil about the whole thing and know how the stuff will be divided. No kids. Only thing we have is some credit card debt that we would need to figure out how to split up. So how do you file yourself? :dunno:

Sending a PM.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Sorry to hear that, but everything does happen for a reason. It seems your doing ok, and that is great to see.

Yeah, I am not doing too bad about it. I'm a little stressed about the whole process, but knowing that we are both going to work peacefully through the whole thing has be feeling better about it.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Well, we should ask for clothed pics first.

So we know if we want nudes.

So on with the pictures chap!!!

YOU ASKED FOR IT

http://i36.tinypic.com/2dgj7np.jpg

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:29 PM
YOU ASKED FOR IT

http://i36.tinypic.com/2dgj7np.jpg

Oh hell naw!!! :no: :lmfao:

blackboi50
10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
damn joe!!!!! well i wish u the best of luck man!!! u know im here for u if anything!!!!.....1

collins
10-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, and turn a relatively painless divorce into a living nightmare. I'm thinking not. :lmfao: after the fact? LOL

in all seriousness tho, i'm sorry ur seeing this man. divorce is never easy, even when things are agreed on. thats why i'm glad i never popped the question with my most recent ex... shit woulda gotten DIRTY! hell, shit already got dirty, just not legal lol. anyways, i wish you the best of luck! if u ever need to get out and grab a beer, hit me up!

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 12:38 PM
after the fact? LOL

in all seriousness tho, i'm sorry ur seeing this man. divorce is never easy, even when things are agreed on. thats why i'm glad i never popped the question with my most recent ex... shit woulda gotten DIRTY! hell, shit already got dirty, just not legal lol. anyways, i wish you the best of luck! if u ever need to get out and grab a beer, hit me up!

After the fact could be a different story. :lmfao:

Was she the one you posted the AIM about the other day? If so I say you definitely did the right thing about not popping the question to her. And yeah, I might take you up on getting that beer. :cheers: :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
10-15-2008, 12:41 PM
uh wtf...

1) i thought you were like 18

2) don't post shit like this here in the whoreslounge, at least take it lifestyles or something (unless you like halfbaked asking for nudes...)

3) sorry to hear if this is the truth, at least you still have a tiburon! oh wait...that probably doesn't make anything better :P

4) goodluck, for real.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 01:01 PM
1) i thought you were like 18 Nope, I'm 30.

2) don't post shit like this here in the whoreslounge, at least take it lifestyles or something (unless you like halfbaked asking for nudes...) This is where all my peeps are, figure they'd see it here best. It's kool if halfbaked wants teh nudez, he can have 'em after it's all finalized.

3) sorry to hear if this is the truth, at least you still have a tiburon! oh wait...that probably doesn't make anything better :P Always gotta be a Tibby hater huh?

4) goodluck, for real. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

HalfBaked
10-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Can we get some clothed pics, so we know if we want da newdz!!

Brett
10-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Just to clarify, is that the one you said you could hook me up with in the other thread? :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Just to clarify, is that the one you said you could hook me up with in the other thread? :lmfao:

:ninja:

Sammich
10-15-2008, 01:35 PM
BRETT IS A VULCHER..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3097/2744074720_1d36270e2b.jpg

BETTER YET A BUZZARD

http://www.richwooders.com/appalachian/wildlife/copyright_bird/buzzard.jpg

Brett
^^ Again, you could be my new best friend :D :lmfao:

Brett
BRETT IS A VULCHER..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3097/2744074720_1d36270e2b.jpg

BETTER YET A BUZZARD

http://www.richwooders.com/appalachian/wildlife/copyright_bird/buzzard.jpg

Well your a NEEGRAy with under 300 posts!!! :lmfao:

HalfBaked
10-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Actually he has 200 now.

Better reset him again.

Brett
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I just may have to :lmfao:

Sammich
10-15-2008, 01:39 PM
MAN WTH

FlipKing
10-15-2008, 01:41 PM
And yet another marriage falls to the death trap that is IA

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 01:42 PM
^^ Again, you could be my new best friend :D :lmfao:

Funny thing is I told her about you in a discussion last night. :lmfao:

Brett
10-15-2008, 01:44 PM
:rly:

did you show her my Myspace page? lol

God Im looking bad here arent I? lol, Im sorry bro... No disrespect...LOL

Sammich
10-15-2008, 01:48 PM
THIS IS BAD...THIS IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL BAD

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 01:49 PM
:rly:

did you show her my Myspace page? lol

God Im looking bad here arent I? lol, Im sorry bro... No disrespect...LOL

Dude, it's really no disrespect on your part at all. It's all good. :goodjob: I think I'll have to hunt down your myspace and show her. :lmfao:

Brett
10-15-2008, 01:52 PM
I dont want to help end a marriage but if you happen to be next to her at a computer desk.... www.myspace.com/brettlowenthal i accept private messages on there if needed...lol

:lmfao:

Stormhammer
10-15-2008, 01:53 PM
LOL @ BRETT KILLING SAMMICHES POST COUNT

DJ - sorry to hear man - but life can turn out better in the end

Mr Egg Rollllll
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Sorry to here this man. I hope things work out for ya.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:02 PM
LULZ @ BRETT SENDING HINTS ON THE 'SLY'

FU ARMANDHAMMER

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
I dont want to help end a marriage but if you happen to be next to her at a computer desk.... www.myspace.com/brettlowenthal (http://www.myspace.com/brettlowenthal) i accept private messages on there if needed...lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Stormhammer - Thanks man, I appreciate it. I think things will turn out better one day. :goodjob:

Laotian - Thanks for the kind words. :goodjob:

blazin'
10-15-2008, 02:08 PM
You'll find a new lady, Joe...I mean, with skills like these, how could you not?

alpine_aw11
10-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Good luck with everything man. From what I see you should be ok, it's great that you two aren't leaving each other on bad terms. That's when it gets messy. Best of luck to you.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:10 PM
You'll find a new lady, Joe...I mean, with skills like these, how could you not?

Hahahaha!!!! OMG Nicole, you be bringin' out my supaman pic again! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blazin'
10-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Hehe...I think its good to laugh a little when things are rough.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:12 PM

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Hehe...I think its good to laugh a little when things are rough.

Yeah, I agree. I appreciate the laugh. :D

Brett
10-15-2008, 02:18 PM
~checks myspace page~ No freind requests from her yet, make it happen :D

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:21 PM
ADD HER TO MINES TO BRETT...

Brett
10-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Thats disrespectful man, his wife isnt someone to be passed around, have respect son.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Thats disrespectful man, his wife isnt someone to be passed around, have respect son.

FUCK THAT I HEARD SHE GOTA FAT ASS

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:30 PM
~checks myspace page~ No freind requests from her yet, make it happen :D

Brett, I shot you a friend request bro. Go check it out. :goodjob:

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:31 PM

WURR MY REQUESS AT

Brett
10-15-2008, 02:34 PM
WURR MY REQUESS AT

Sammich, have respect for the man and his wife!! DAMN SON!! She dont want know Kneegray!! LOL

Brett
10-15-2008, 02:34 PM

Will have to check it out when I get home son!! ~god I am bad arent I? lol~

Sport1.3
10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Nudes of ex-wife

now red has no excuse to block your advances :ninja: :lmao:

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Sammich, have respect for the man and his wife!! DAMN SON!! She dont want know Kneegray!! LOL

Brett speaks teh tr00f Sammich. She wants nothing to do with a kneegray who has such a low post count. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:43 PM

BUT SHE MIGHT WANT A MOTHERFUCKER WHO CAN SPELL CORRECTLY:lmfao:

metalman
10-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Well ladies and gentlemen, I come in here bringing rough news this Wednesday afternoon. After being married for 6 1/2 years my wife and I are getting a divorce.

Damn! You lucky bastard! I been stuck with the same woman for 31 yrs!! :lmfao:

Its wise to keep things civil during your split. Everyone will win in that situation.

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Nudes of ex-wife

I already told halfbaked that teh nudez will have to wait. :lmfao:

Sammich
10-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Damn! You lucky bastard! I been stuck with the same woman for 31 yrs!! :lmfao:

Its wise to keep things civil during your split. Everyone will win in that situation.

THIS MOTHERFUKER IS OLDER THAN BRETT

Julio
10-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Congrats!

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Congrats!

Hahahaha!! Thanks. :lmfao:

JDMjoe
10-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Sorry to hear about that man! Just don't let her take the d200 or the tibby :D Best of luck...

Mr. Clean
10-15-2008, 06:43 PM
now red has no excuse to block your advances :ninja: :lmao:

LOLOLOL i knew chinese was foreshadowing, joe... :ninja: i gotta start going with the gut more often.

but for real, this sounds like it is in everyone's best interest. you never really talk about her or seem like you were 100% happy so this sounds like a good choice. sry that you have to go through it, though.

if you need some whoring skills just ask douchebox joe.

ironchef
10-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear that buddy, good to know that it seems to be amicable. Good luck with, don't let her change her mind and take you to the cleaners :D. I never understood how courts always award more shit to women, just doesn't make sense :dunno:.

BKgen®
10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
does this mean you and me get to ride on the 4 wheeler together at petit le mans next year? :ninja: :lmfao:

JDMjoe
10-15-2008, 07:07 PM
LOLOLOL i knew chinese was foreshadowing, joe... :ninja: i gotta start going with the gut more often.

but for real, this sounds like it is in everyone's best interest. you never really talk about her or seem like you were 100% happy so this sounds like a good choice. sry that you have to go through it, though.

if you need some whoring skills just ask douchebox joe.
Why you gotta be like that? :D

redrumracer
10-15-2008, 07:10 PM
become swingers and enjoy the tax break

DJ Maestro
10-15-2008, 08:26 PM
does this mean you and me get to ride on the 4 wheeler together at petit le mans next year? :ninja: :lmfao:

Only if you hold on real tight. :ninja: :lmao:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 08:05 AM

qft

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 08:13 AM

Hahahaha!! Funny thought, but I think not. :lmfao:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 08:13 AM
I already told halfbaked that teh nudez will have to wait. :lmfao:

yeah i was just having to add in my typical responses to these type situations......i'm not even sure i'd want to see that honestly lol

sup brew!

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 08:36 AM
yeah i was just having to add in my typical responses to these type situations......i'm not even sure i'd want to see that honestly lol

sup brew!

Hehe, it's all good homey. You wouldn't be you without responses like that. :lmfao:

Wuzzup back at ya brew?! Me, just sitting here at my desk trying to will myself to do some real work. I got so little sleep last night it's not funny. Monster Energy Chaos FTMFW!! :D :goodjob:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Hehe, it's all good homey. You wouldn't be you without responses like that. :lmfao:

Wuzzup back at ya brew?! Me, just sitting here at my desk trying to will myself to do some real work. I got so little sleep last night it's not funny. Monster Energy Chaos FTMFW!! :D :goodjob:

oh i had much worse in mind.....but i held my tongue just for you *winkface*

energy drinks before bed is a no no sir!!! i would absolutely not sleep a wink if i even drank a Mt dew :( ......on that note, i watched castaway with my roomate (who had never seen the movie :eek: ) and made some BALLER BBQ chicken and provolone sandwiches :bowdown:

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 08:51 AM
oh i had much worse in mind.....but i held my tongue just for you *winkface*

energy drinks before bed is a no no sir!!! i would absolutely not sleep a wink if i even drank a Mt dew :( ......on that note, i watched castaway with my roomate (who had never seen the movie :eek: ) and made some BALLER BBQ chicken and provolone sandwiches :bowdown:

FIRE!! I........HAVE MADE...........FIRE!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :lmfao:

No, the energy drink is for today. I would never down one before bed, that would be counterproductive to the immediate task at hand. Hehe.

And thanks, I'm yearnin' for some BBQ chikin now, preferably bite size chikin. :D

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 08:54 AM
FIRE!! I........HAVE MADE...........FIRE!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :lmfao:

No, the energy drink is for today. I would never down one before bed, that would be counterproductive to the immediate task at hand. Hehe.

And thanks, I'm yearnin' for some BBQ chikin now, preferably bite size chikin. :D

werd lol that movie is awesome

SUCKS FOR YOU!!! I HAVE LEFTOVERS FOR LUNCH!!! :eek: :D

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Joe -- Old peachtree road in duluth.

that's the exit i was telling you about.

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
werd lol that movie is awesome

SUCKS FOR YOU!!! I HAVE LEFTOVERS FOR LUNCH!!! :eek: :D

I will find you, and when I do, I will steal your leftovers. :ninja:

ironchef
10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
BBQ chicken kicks ass!

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Joe -- Old peachtree road in duluth.

that's the exit i was telling you about.

Remind me again what you were telling me about it. I'm suffering old age here. :thinking: :lmfao:

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 09:04 AM
Remind me again what you were telling me about it. I'm suffering old age here. :thinking: :lmfao:

kimchi central, my friend! lolol

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//untitled01.jpg

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:06 AM
I will find you, and when I do, I will steal your leftovers. :ninja:

I have been known to kill for less :ninja:

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 09:07 AM
I have been known to kill for less :ninja:

O RLY?

well i shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:09 AM
BBQ chicken kicks ass!

Emeril would have eatin it straight out of Rachael Ray's gaping asshole, it was so delicious!!!

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Emeril would have eatin it straight out of Rachael Ray's gaping asshole, it was so delicious!!!

i'd eat grapefruit from rachael ray's asshole...and i dont even like grapefruit:ninja:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:12 AM
O RLY?

http://i34.tinypic.com/osuxyo.png

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:14 AM
kimchi central, my friend! lolol

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//untitled01.jpg

Ohhhhh yes, I remember now!! Yeah man, we gotta hit the place up for some pics fo sho. :goodjob:

ironchef
Is that Super H-Mart off Pleasant Hill?

BKgen®
http://i34.tinypic.com/osuxyo.png

i have no response to this post.

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:15 AM
O RLY?

Have you also been everywhere man? :thinking:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:15 AM
i'd eat grapefruit from rachael ray's asshole...and i dont even like grapefruit:ninja:

Bitch would be covered in E.V.O.O spouting out the dirtiest, nastiest shit you have ever heard, all while flosses her gaped tooth smile with your veiny cock

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:16 AM
i have no response to this post.

CHeckmate

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Bitch would be covered in E.V.O.O spouting out the dirtiest, nastiest shit you have ever heard, all while flosses her gaped tooth smile with your veiny cock

wth:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:18 AM
wth:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i have a vivid imagination :lmao:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
i have a vivid imagination :lmao:

i'm thinking you watch nothing but 30 minute meals by rachael ray on DVR:lmfao:

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:23 AM

I'm gonna have to agree with the kneegray on this one. :lmfao:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:28 AM
MOTHERFUKER SAID E.V.O.O. LULZ U KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIGURE OUT THAT WAS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL WHILE WATCHING HER DAMN SHOW LOLOLOLOL

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:30 AM

ehh...that skank disgusts me. I hate her accent and she abbreviates everything.....plus she is too chubby. :D

i do tivo food network though lulz. Everyday Italian, Iron chef, anything paula Dean and Good eats...Alton Brown is the shit!!! :bowdown:

also i would impregnate Giada from Everyday Italian

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/AdrielAviles/1210823573853.jpg

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:32 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/6gcwif.jpg

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:32 AM
ehh...that skank disgusts me. I hate her accent and she abbreviates everything.....plus she is too chubby. :D

i do tivo food network though lulz. Everyday Italian, Iron chef, anything paula Dean and Good eats...Alton Brown is the shit!!! :bowdown:

also i would impregnate Giada from Everyday Italian

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/AdrielAviles/1210823573853.jpg
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUK THAT I LOVE ME SOME RACHEL RAY
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1369/1398735915_d14dc3ba53.jpg

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:34 AM
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUK THAT I LOVE ME SOME RACHEL RAY
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1369/1398735915_d14dc3ba53.jpg

she has easily gained another 25 lbs since those heavily doctored pics

Giada FTW

http://i35.tinypic.com/nn1clv.jpg

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:38 AM

Giada FTW

http://i35.tinypic.com/nn1clv.jpg

Pssst, Giada.......I can see down your shirt. :ninja:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:39 AM

bleh..wouldnt care...she's bringin the bucks and she's got an ass...

that bish ur talkin bout..only time i'd need that type of enthusiasm is on my male member that protrudes thru the back of her neck:ninja:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Pssst, Giada.......I can see down your shirt. :ninja:

http://i33.tinypic.com/xfsz8h.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2v86fq8.jpg

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 09:43 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/xfsz8h.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2v86fq8.jpg

Where's the Hoff?? :thinking:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 09:44 AM
fat cooter...skinny ass legs...i can make doo................

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:47 AM
bleh..wouldnt care...she's bringin the bucks and she's got an ass...

that bish ur talkin bout..only time i'd need that type of enthusiasm is on my male member that protrudes thru the back of her neck:ninja:

the moment Ms Ray opened her mouth i would stab myself in the ear drums with her press on nails....then i would epoxy that nile River sized gap in her teeth while she sleeps

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Where's the Hoff?? :thinking:

over in germany, where he belongs

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
the lady from the semi homemade show = turbo-milf.

Sammich
10-16-2008, 10:08 AM
the lady from the semi homemade show = turbo-milf.

pics

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
pics
gktib has a thing for Paula Dean lulz

more like turbo-Gilf

:barf:

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 10:12 AM

more like turbo-Gilf

WRONG, mofo. will find pics shortly

Sammich
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM

more like turbo-Gilf

that ol ugly bish :sicks:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
WRONG, mofo. will find pics shortly

go understeer into boiling vat of butter, you Paula Dean loving freak!!!

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 10:21 AM
go understeer into boiling vat of butter, you Paula Dean loving freak!!!

Paseo.

..... :lmfao:

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 10:23 AM
http://www.gourmetbutterfly.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/SandraLeeSMT0707.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Definitely milf material.

If you disagree, you're just gay.

Sammich
10-16-2008, 10:24 AM
I MUST BE GAY..CUZ HER FACE IS UGGG

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Paseo.

..... :lmfao:

my pos smokes, hates to rev, and heat soaks like the food warmers at McDonalds.....but it would still embarrass that tibby in a straight line :D

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:51 AM
I MUST BE GAY..CUZ HER FACE IS UGGG

I agree, you're gay....and that bitch is not hot lol

Sammich
10-16-2008, 10:52 AM
I agree, you're gay....and that bitch is not hot lol

i will personally cut u

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 10:54 AM
my pos smokes, hates to rev, and heat soaks like the food warmers at McDonalds.....but it would still embarrass that tibby in a strait line :D

Do not speak such blasphemy you foul little person!!! :rant:

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Do not speak such blasphemy you foul little person!!! :rant:

LULZ @ all 172 horsepowers

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 10:58 AM
i will personally cut u

http://i35.tinypic.com/2sb1jc8.gif

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 11:01 AM
LULZ @ all 172 horsepowers

Only when it's stock homeboy. :ninja:

Besides....

Paseo......slow, idle, leisurely walk.......

100 hp & 91 ft. lbs. :lmao:

Sammich
10-16-2008, 11:03 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2sb1jc8.gif

wth

Sport1.3
10-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Only when it's stock homeboy. :ninja:

Besides....

Paseo......slow, idle, leisurely walk.......

100 hp & 91 ft. lbs. :lmao:

But my motor is smaller than stock :ninja:

Killer
10-16-2008, 11:06 AM

got down son!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read this.. i've been busy..

sorry to hear that man!!!!! def i my thoughts/prayers.. i've never been married.. but i know what it's like to be with someone for a long period of time.. then just kinda grow apart in a sense... lmk if you need anything man!!!!

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 11:08 AM
got down son!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read this.. i've been busy..

sorry to hear that man!!!!! def i my thoughts/prayers.. i've never been married.. but i know what it's like to be with someone for a long period of time.. then just kinda grow apart in a sense... lmk if you need anything man!!!!

Kyle, I appreciate that man. I'll definitely let you know if I need anything. Right now I'm glad to just have a bunch of friends here. :goodjob:

Killer
10-16-2008, 11:25 AM
honestly... something must be in the air... i don't know really anyone that isn't have some sort of a ridiculous rough time... whether it be finances/relationships/sickness....

i'm about to get all depressed and shit....

Sammich
10-16-2008, 11:27 AM
honestly... something must be in the air... i don't know really anyone that isn't have some sort of a ridiculous rough time... whether it be finances/relationships/sickness....

x2 thats a big ass reason why i posted up that thread this week..the economy is having an effect...everyone is gettin depressed and shiz...i'm like screw it right now..i'm buying my struts..real talk

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 11:45 AM

Now don't go gettin' all depressed on us in here. We all just have to stay positive through our hard times and we'll make it through as stronger, better people. :goodjob:

x2 thats a big ass reason why i posted up that thread this week..the economy is having an effect...everyone is gettin depressed and shiz...i'm like screw it right now..i'm buying my struts..real talk

Real talk??? Fo shiz??? :D

Killer
10-16-2008, 11:47 AM
maestro.. you're right...

it's just been crazy man.. so many things happening to so many good people...

pbs... you're like me son... i'm like what?? so what if i'm broke.. i'ma buy some shit!!! lol.... i'm ridiculous....

on that note??? "got any spare change?????" lol

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 11:48 AM

so cut yourself.

or just cut pbs.

DJ Maestro
10-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Got any change????

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/780/780934/southpark-nightofthelivinghomeless_1176857340.jpg

BKgen®
10-16-2008, 11:52 AM
chaange.....

can you spare some chaaange??

Ed
10-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Post nudes of her.

x10

Sammich
10-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Real talk??? Fo shiz??? :D

pbs... you're like me son... i'm like what?? so what if i'm broke.. i'ma buy some shit!!! lol.... i'm ridiculous....

i'm 99% from sending the guy a PM to send me his paypal address so i can get em:ninja:

so cut yourself.

or just cut pbs.

i will cut ur face