PDA

View Full Version : 04 Suzuki SV650S

Cool Cat Racing
10-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Its time for me to upgrade and I won't have a use for the SV anymore. I will start by saying I'm not getting rid of this for any other reason, I just want something a little faster. Its in perfect running shape and needs absolutely nothing. I ride it to work about 40 miles each day, mostly all highway, which is why it has the miles on it that it has. The speedometer reads high because of the GSXR conversion so the true mileage should be about 18K true miles. Actual mileage showing ~20K but will continue to climb since I ride it every day. I bought this bike in California and rode it back and its been to the track once since I got it for a half day session. It gets the oil changed at about 3K religiously with Royal Purple and I clean/oil the chain every other weekend, depending on how much I ride I'll do it each weekend. It only sees premium even though 87 is allowed. Even with the gearing I still get about 45mpg when I ride easy, about 38 when I ride harder. If you do not understand the mileage/maintenance issues with bikes this one isn't for you so don't clog my thread with your BS about how its almost dead because it has that many miles. It runs the same and the motor is just as quiet as a friend of mine who owns an 07 SV with less than 5K. The one scuff on it near the trunk lock was caused when the previous owner let it roll forward off the kickstand and isn't really visible unless you bend down to look up at it. This bike is my baby and has been lovingly maintained and taken care of. I will also put the factory graphics back on if the buyer would rather have that.

$3400obo

Mods include:
LED Parking lights
Flush mount front turn signals
Clear/smoked LED Tail lights with integrated turns
CW Fender Eliminator with LED tag light
Factory lower fairings, sliders, seat cowl
GSXR suspension front/rear
GSXR front brakes/radial master cylinder
EBC brake pads front/rear
Galfer brake lines
K&N filter
GPR high mount full exhaust
Metzler tires replaced earlier this summer
Zero Gravity DB windscreen
New DID 525 X-ring chain put on about 3 months ago
Vortex gears-stock front 1 up rear
1" lowering links in the rear to even out the GSXR suspension
Gel grips
Vortex bar ends
Swing arm spools
Power Commander III

Cool Cat Racing
10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
bump

Cool Cat Racing
10-22-2008, 09:00 PM
bump, price dropped.

yogi08
10-22-2008, 09:04 PM
i cant believe im seeing what im seeing.

bump for dude who takes care of HIS stuff LOL!!!

Cool Cat Racing
10-22-2008, 09:34 PM
If you saw what I just bought you could easily believe this ones up for sale. My new bike has twice the power of this SV and only a few more pounds. I still have a soft spot for my baby though and even rode it today instead of the FZ1. There's just something fun about this bike that the FZ1 doesn't have.

Cool Cat Racing
10-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Bump, I want this thing gone before I start turning it into a track bike. I don't need a track bike but I keep leaning that direction since I have a spare right now. Help me keep my racing focused. lol

Mr. Clean
10-27-2008, 09:00 PM
son of a bitch! if you put this up for sale just a little later it would be mine. we're about to move and i'm definately getting a bike with the money i'll be saving, but at the moment the money is just not there.

bump for what seems to be a perfect bike.

Cool Cat Racing
11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
bump

devinrafus
11-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Pm me!