PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL THOSE GOING THROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

Sammich
10-14-2008, 01:54 PM
WHETHER ITS STRESSING ABOUT BILLS, WORK, LIFE, MARRIAGE, LOVES OF YOUR LIFE, FAMILY MEMBERS, STRESS, ALL OF THE ABOVE OR MORE THAN THE ABOVE, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU ALSO.

I SEE ALOT OF STUFF GOING DOWN LATELY WITH ALOT OF MEMBERS, ME EITHER BEING AFFECTED BY WHATS GOING ON W/ A FEW OF YALL, OR GOING THRU MY OWN SHIZNIT, SERIOUSLY, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YALL TO THE FARTHEST EXTENT POSSIBLY. I HOPE ALL WILL BE ABLE TO COPE AND COME OUT OF EACH SITUATION STRONGER THAN WHEN THEY ENTERED IT.

REAL TALK FROM PBS, SAMMICH, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Some of the best words you have ever posted.

Thanks Peebs. :goodjob:

Sammich
10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I JUST SEE ALOT OF COMPOUNDING GOING ON LATELY MAN..LIKE 2-3 THREADS TODAY BY ITSELF..I TRY NOT TO POST MY OWN ISSUES, BUT SEEING OTHER PPLE GOING THRU STUFF TOO LETS ME KNOW IM NOT IN MY OWN BOAT NA MEEN

slostang
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
word son.

dtmcnamara
10-14-2008, 02:00 PM
thanks.

hope all is well with you

collins
10-14-2008, 02:01 PM
i naah what u meeeen. sammich, i dont think i've ever seen you be serious on here, but damn what a good way to start it! lol.

Brett
10-14-2008, 02:02 PM
REAL TALK FROM PBS, SAMMICH, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES

I prefer NEEGRAY :D

Sammich
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM
I prefer NEEGRAY :D

DAMNIT THIS IS SERIOUS THREAD, U AND COLLINS ARE FUKIN IT UP..I WILL BAN U BOF

Kevykev
10-14-2008, 02:14 PM
good words man!

i naah what u meeeen. .

i will only say it once more, there is no valid response to "nah mean?" other than "yeah" "Word" "I feel you" etc. etc. or "NAH MEEEAN?"

"Naah what you meean" = very white

:lmfao: :lmfao:

It's all good though Collin(s)!

Brett
10-14-2008, 02:32 PM
DAMNIT THIS IS SERIOUS THREAD, U AND COLLINS ARE FUKIN IT UP..I WILL BAN U BOF

I was serious, thats what I wanna call you :D

Sammich
10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
if that makes u FEEL less gay..ok lol @ muh rhymin skylz

Sammich
10-15-2008, 08:14 AM
BUMP FOR THOSE FEELIN TRIBULATIONS AND HEARTACHE

TeeJay
10-15-2008, 08:17 AM
~POURS A LITTLE LIQUOR OUT~

Lizbiz101
10-15-2008, 09:02 AM
You really do have a brain in there. Thanks sammie!!!! You just don't know. lol

Sammich
10-15-2008, 09:08 AM
You really do have a brain in there. Thanks sammie!!!! You just don't know. lol

J00R WELCOME..SOMETIMES I KNOW U GO THRU SIMILAR SITUATIONS AS THE SAMMICH:D

Ms Dollar
10-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Good little pick-me-up for the day. I definitely needed that.

Hope everyone else is having a good day too! :)

collins
10-15-2008, 11:01 AM
good words man!

i will only say it once more, there is no valid response to "nah mean?" other than "yeah" "Word" "I feel you" etc. etc. or "NAH MEEEAN?"

"Naah what you meean" = very white

:lmfao: :lmfao:

It's all good though Collin(s)!

:lmfao: mother bitch, what tha fuck you think i am? :lmfao:

EM1toEVO
10-15-2008, 12:57 PM
It's good to know that there are still some decent people left in this world.

+ Repped!

The Ren
10-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Great post pbs.. Rep for that one

flak_monkey
10-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Thanks sir. Old emplyer reporting my wages incorrectly, even though I got LAID OFF to avoid unemployment. I have paystubs from every week and i'm still having to wait for "wage investigation" to be completed. Meanwhile savings are drying up, bills are piling, and nobody is hiring at a rate that I can survive on.

Sammich
10-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks sir. Old emplyer reporting my wages incorrectly, even though I got LAID OFF to avoid unemployment. I have paystubs from every week and i'm still having to wait for "wage investigation" to be completed. Meanwhile savings are drying up, bills are piling, and nobody is hiring at a rate that I can survive on.

I HAVENT BEEN LAID OFF...YET...BUT I'M ABOUT TO TAKE ANY JOB I CAN..FORTUNATELY THE BIGGEST BILL I HAVE IS RENT...CAR PAYMENT IS LOW SO THAT I CAN HANDLE IT...SO I SHOULD MANAGE..SOME HOW

SUX BOUT THE IDIOTS HAVING TO INVESTIGATE AND THEY EVEN HAVE RECORDS OF UR PAY...:gay:

flak_monkey
10-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I HAVENT BEEN LAID OFF...YET...BUT I'M ABOUT TO TAKE ANY JOB I CAN..FORTUNATELY THE BIGGEST BILL I HAVE IS RENT...CAR PAYMENT IS LOW SO THAT I CAN HANDLE IT...SO I SHOULD MANAGE..SOME HOW

SUX BOUT THE IDIOTS HAVING TO INVESTIGATE AND THEY EVEN HAVE RECORDS OF UR PAY...:gay:Real talk, my bosses ARE :gay:

alpine_aw11
10-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Thank you Sammich, your words of wisdom will help guide me through my current legal situation. Not really, but thanks anyway.

stephanie
10-15-2008, 06:31 PM
I am dealing with my problems one by one.
Only one i am having a problem with is my ex husband. after years of being divorced. still want to to fuck with me........(child support dodger)

0p7!mu5
10-15-2008, 06:55 PM
hey man i actually neded that.. this month has been very stressful. Me splittin with my girl and worryin about this market so much because im in the process of getting my first home. then a close friend dying last week didnt help. ANd leisa on top of all that. Takin it one day at a time or tryin to but hey that's the breaks i got beer my roomates and hopefully tomorrow my car back (motor blew a month ago hadnt had the money to fix it). so its lookin up there. Good call man!

ash7
10-16-2008, 12:00 AM
thanks Sammich - you're the man! ...i needed that. :goodjob:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sammich again.

-jonathan

Sammich
10-16-2008, 08:04 AM
i know alot of pple were affected by leisa's death, that just added to my stress thats already going on...its weird how u never know a person IRL but their death can affect u so much

to the pples saying thanks...it aint nothing but a thing..looking out for others so i dont hear of reports in GA of pple killing themselves or others that are close to them cuz of stress na meen?

jwrape
10-16-2008, 09:14 AM
That's cool of you.... Appreciate it....
My phylosiphy(<spelling) on the trials and tribulations of life is:I've notice that throughout my 32 years on this planet that you go through different seasons of life. Meaning that there are times when you are down and can't catch a break and there are times when nothing can go wrong and all is well with the world. They are your ups and downs but to me they seem more like seasons because they always come back around. It seems that every 4-8months or so you hit a bad patch and then things take a turn and everything is going your way for 4-8 months.
Just my observation of my life and the people around me.

Sometime the only thing that gets me through the rough patches is that I know God wouldn't give me more than I can handle. Not trying to be a bible beater, it's just what gets me through it at it's worst.

Thanks for the sentiment though.

Sammich
10-23-2008, 08:41 AM
BUMP FOR CURRENT SITUATIONS

ironchef
10-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Some of the best words you have ever posted.

Thanks Peebs. :goodjob:I think thats the most words he's ever posted...