PDA

View Full Version : Sorry To Vent

Brett
10-14-2008, 11:05 AM
But today is just a really bad day for me and I just need to vent. I know some people dont care, and thats fine... dont read it.

But I am so angry right now, The more I think about how Leisa was taken from me, when she was the most amazing person I knew, and as many know, she would do anything for anyone.... Why does God take her? Was this me being punished so he hit me where it hurts most?

I have begged her since this weekend to come back into my dreams again and just talk to me, tell me everything will be okay, and nothing. I have begged her for a sign that she is watching us.

Sunday her daughter flies out to her dads to live in Maryland, and in some ways I am relieved because I just cant handle raising her at this point in my life and she needs to be with her father, But it will be hard for me to say good bye to her as well. She has been a daughter to me for almost 10 years and even though we have fought ALOT over the years, she is all I have of Leisa in the house, she looks so much like her, is strong willed and stubborn like Leisa. Saying good bye to her Sunday will be like saying good bye to Leisa all over again.....

Sorry guys to be depressing, Today is just a bad day for me and this is all hitting me today. Some days are better than others I guess. I have had tears in my eyes on and off at my desk all day

I miss Leisa so much, And I know she wants me to live again, smile... if anything to honor her life, but some days just seem like im dead inside as well.

Ran
10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Bad things happen to good people man. Neither your nor Leisa deserved what happened but you gotta hang in there. I think it's actually a good thing that you're getting it out and not keeping it bottle up inside. Vent away man.

Brett
10-14-2008, 11:11 AM
I just dont like putting my business out there and I know some dont want to hear about it. Yes I understand this happens to everyone and I am no different than anyone who loose people everyday of the year. I just hurt and I have never felt more lost in my life then now.

Thighs
10-14-2008, 11:12 AM
dont get too down man. death is simply a part of life. and as far as her daughter leaving, sometimes it can help to not have reminders like that around. its gonna take some time man, but things will get better. you just have to trust that she is watching over you.

Sammich
10-14-2008, 11:12 AM
gota keep trucking along big homie. you will never forget her a day in your life

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Brett, vent whenever you need to man. No one expects the pain to go away anytime soon. There are going to be many more days like this, but the important thing is how you handle yourself through them. Just rest assured that Leisa is up there looking down on you and she will find you in your dreams when you least expect it. Keep on keeping your thoughts open like this and we will all do our best to keep you going. :goodjob:

RandomGuy
10-14-2008, 11:14 AM
this thread made me sad,

but yeah, you are not alone bro,

your IA family is a phonecall away.

Vteckidd
10-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Its going to take time, there may be no real answers, but time will comfort you. Doesnt seem like it now, but it is true that time heals all wounds.

alpine_aw11
10-14-2008, 11:15 AM
No problem with venting. Better do do that than keep it in, especially in your situation.

Nismo
10-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Here you go, this make all better.
http://www.omgwtfbbq.biz/pics/jailbait.jpg

collins
10-14-2008, 11:16 AM
dont get too down man. death is simply a part of life. and as far as her daughter leaving, sometimes it can help to not have reminders like that around. its gonna take some time man, but things will get better. you just have to trust that she is watching over you. this man speaks truth, brett. you'll make it. just hang in there. remember, prayers dont have a 24hour window to be answered. god can answer them immediately or he could wait a week or 2.

keep ya head up bro!

edit:
mmmmmmmm i love me some jail bait! :ninja:

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 11:21 AM
edit:
mmmmmmmm i love me some jail bait! :ninja:

x2 :ninja:

Thighs
10-14-2008, 11:25 AM
JAILBAIT FTW lolol

BobbyFresco
10-14-2008, 11:36 AM
The way you're feeling is more than perfectly normal. You'll have your good days and your bad and your ups and downs. Eventually it will hurt less and you'll be able to live your life a little more normally. Hang in there, bro.

Brett
10-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the pep talk

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the pep talk

Oh yeah, we were here for Brett and to cheer him up. Duh! :doh:

Sorry man, jailbait had us all distracted and shit. :lmfao:

Brett
10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
It's just I have never felt so alone and lost in my life, I mean.... she is never coming home.... that just still is not acceptable to me, but yet as I type this I have tears in my eyes cause I know she wont be home.

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 11:53 AM
It's just I have never felt so alone and lost in my life, I mean.... she is never coming home.... that just still is not acceptable to me, but yet as I type this I have tears in my eyes cause I know she wont be home.

Let it out man. Just let it out. We all need a release sometimes. It will get better with time.

Red_Phoenix
10-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Let it out brett, does no good to keepit all bottled up. Thats what your IA family is here for!

A.P. Photography
10-14-2008, 12:01 PM
It is understandable bro that you need to vent. Let it out and when the keyboard isn't enough, we're just a phone call away.

Keep ya head up!

Scrappy
10-14-2008, 12:08 PM
BERT WE ARE HERE FOR YA AND BRI. THATS WHAT OUR TALK WAS ABOUT WITH HER IS THAT YOU ARENT THROWING HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE NOR WOULD YOU EVER BECAUSE OF THE BOND YOU TWO CREATED OVER THE YEARS. DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AT THE TIME BEING TIL EVERYTHING SETTLES IN FOR YOU. ASK HER THE REACTION AND THE WORDS SHE SPOKE OF YOU AND IT WILL PUT SOME EASE TO UR MIND :)

The Ren
10-14-2008, 12:21 PM
^ She said it all Brett.. You know if you need anything im here..

Nubz
10-14-2008, 12:36 PM
im sorry brett. i wish the best for you and i hope things get better

Brett
10-14-2008, 12:42 PM
BERT WE ARE HERE FOR YA AND BRI. THATS WHAT OUR TALK WAS ABOUT WITH HER IS THAT YOU ARENT THROWING HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE NOR WOULD YOU EVER BECAUSE OF THE BOND YOU TWO CREATED OVER THE YEARS. DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AT THE TIME BEING TIL EVERYTHING SETTLES IN FOR YOU. ASK HER THE REACTION AND THE WORDS SHE SPOKE OF YOU AND IT WILL PUT SOME EASE TO UR MIND :)

It will be hard to see her go, I didnt think her leaving would affect me like this but I guess we are closer than me and her thought we were? I dunno, She is her mother in so many ways..... and I dread loosing the last peice if Leisa I have this weekend

Kasper
10-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey bubba. You may not know me from any other man on the street but i know how you feel all to well. Its nature that we loose the ones we love and that we all feel sorrow over something that should never happen. But knowing that there are friends and family like IA that are willing to stand by you over these times to help you threw them is what helps make life worth continueing. If someone has a problem with you venting or showing your sadness then they can just GTFO. We are all here for you man and are willing to stand by you and help you through these bad times because it does happen and leaning on one another is what helps get us threw. So please dont hessitate to vent or to talk to anyone cause trust me it always helps. And if you need any help, a shoulder to lean on, or a way to get away for awhile. Just let me know. But trust me bubba. were all here for you and im deeply sorry that you have to feel this pain and go threw this horrible time. Time heals all wounds, but never forget whos made you the happyiest in life. Because even though she may not be hear in person, threw her love and memories she'll never truly be gone.

Lizbiz101
10-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Hang in there Brett!!!!! Things are hard now, but everything will be ok!!!! It's ok to be upset, just hang in there!!!!

FlipKing
10-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey man, this sucks so bad, but God isnt punishing you, its not like that. I dont know the reason behind it, but there is a reason. Just keep hanging in there and taking it day by day.

MongolPup
10-14-2008, 01:44 PM
It is understandable bro that you need to vent. Let it out and when the keyboard isn't enough, we're just a phone call away.

Keep ya head up!

Holy out of the woodwork batman!

Kevykev
10-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Time is all you need man, your feelings are natural and understandable.

Sammich
10-14-2008, 02:27 PM
X2...MY FATHER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 17YEARS...MY MOM SAYS SHE STILL THINKS ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY

jwrape
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Brett,
God doesn't punish us... If anything he challenges us.
You are baring this for a reason and you will come out stronger for it. It's not fair by any means but you will come out of it and something good will come out of it. Stay strong man....

Crazy Asian
10-14-2008, 04:18 PM
what happened to brandon? Leisa knows youll be fine and shes happy for you no matter what the situation youll be in the future and probably there's someone else looking for you. Maybe not the same as Leisa but who knows.

A.P. Photography
10-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Holy out of the woodwork batman!

Yeah I am back, this weekend kind of put some things in check for me.

Brett
10-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Tonight at 7:00 is one week today also, I guess another reason why today has been so bad

stephanie
10-14-2008, 06:32 PM
You have a ton people there for you to help!!!! remember that...DO NOT feel bad about venting. you are going to go through a lot of different feelings. try and figure out what helps you cope with it the best. Look up a few websights and talk to other people if you need to understand to your feelings.
Talking out a situation is always a win.

Got Milk?
10-14-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't know what to say man.....

redrumracer
10-14-2008, 07:04 PM
I know I dont know you or anything, but go ahead and vent. better to let it out than let it stay kept inside of you and eating away at you.

Brett
10-15-2008, 06:19 AM
Well me and DP went out last night to grab dinner and I ended up buying come new cologne at the outlet and some sunglasses @ Sunglass hut, That seemed to make me feel better :D

jwrape
10-15-2008, 07:16 AM
Well me and DP went out last night to grab dinner and I ended up buying come new cologne at the outlet and some sunglasses @ Sunglass hut, That seemed to make me feel better :D

Time to buy some new car parts. That will give you something to install and take your mind off things...:goodjob:

Brett
10-15-2008, 08:32 AM
^^ LOL, Ummm. NO!! :D

Kevykev
10-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Well me and DP

Every time i see those initial I think of Pr0n.

The Ren
10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
lmao!!! Kev.. you owe me pics..

Kevykev
10-15-2008, 11:28 AM
lmao!!! Kev.. you owe me pics..

oh yeah sit tight!