PDA

View Full Version : Sprayglo Car Show - Conyers 9.10 - Support Katrina victims

paulblackgsx
09-05-2005, 07:30 PM
We had an awesome time at the Lilburn show and expect the Conyers show to be even better. A huge thank you for the support for those that helped, entered, and came out to check out the cars.

For the Conyers show there has been a change of plans. We are donating ALL proceeds to Hurricane Katrina victims via the Salvation Army and Red Cross. We are not taking any money for any prizes or trophies, all of the car entry fees are going to be donated. A special thanks to Sprayglo for making this happen and allowing this to be donated.

So please, come out and join us for the Conyers show this Saturday, September 10th. Show starts at 12, we will start checking in those who want to enter at 10am.

You can get a map and details at www.sprayglocarshows.com.

Here is the address for quick reference.

SPRYAGLO® Conyers
1612 Hwy. 138 NE
Conyers, Georgia 30012
(770) 918-9638

Allshow97
09-05-2005, 10:16 PM
*EDIT* The guys have a nice poster type deal for the I-Media Pro Show, and I was bored and made you guys one ;) Hope you like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/xtr3m/Sprayglo.jpg

Look forward to seeing you guys there :) I'll make sure to bring some sunscreen this time ;)

paulblackgsx
09-06-2005, 10:12 AM
*EDIT* The guys have a nice poster type deal for the I-Media Pro Show, and I was bored and made you guys one ;) Hope you like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/xtr3m/Sprayglo.jpg

Look forward to seeing you guys there :) I'll make sure to bring some sunscreen this time ;)

Hey, that's pretty sweet. I'm definitely going to use that.

paulblackgsx
09-07-2005, 07:37 AM
We now have partnered up with the Conyers Chili's. They are going to be holding a charity car wash this Saturday morning to collect donations for St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I want to encourage all of you guys to stop by before the show and get your car washed by a hottie chili's watress before you stop by the show.

Also, Chilis is going to be providing some of the food for the car show so for thoes of you that enter, we'll have party platters of boneless buffalo wings and other good stuff.

Allshow97
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Bump for a good cause! :)

Allshow97
09-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Bumpity Bump!

Allshow97
09-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Nightly Bump COME SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE Bump!

Cliff
09-08-2005, 10:26 PM
where will the cars be parking? if at sprayglo itself then i recomend everyone who plans on showing show up early....

paulblackgsx
09-09-2005, 10:15 AM
where will the cars be parking? if at sprayglo itself then i recomend everyone who plans on showing show up early....

We have use of the Sprayglo lot and the Autozone lot, so there should be enough room.

Cliff
09-09-2005, 11:21 AM
ahhhh well yea if you got autozone too then you'll have plenty