10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 09:04 PM
trash has no skin color.

why is this on AlJazeera?

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Those people are absolutely pathetic. There's no other way to describe them.

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
this is what happens when mass brainwashings are allowed to commence. Genocide anyone?

Bruce Leroy
10-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I honestly think that if obama becomes president, all the country white people will go crazy. SOmeone will kill him before the year is out.

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
I honestly think that if obama becomes president, all the country white people will go crazy. SOmeone will kill him before the year is out.

I think security will be good enough. And even though i will vote for McCain, If McCain wins i want all these people to be fooled into thinking Obama won. That'd be a win win for me.

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 10:24 PM
this is what happens when mass brainwashings are allowed to commence. Genocide anyone?

Honestly the world would be better off without all of them.

The McCain campaign really threw gas on the fire. I wasn't against looking into Obama's association with Ayers, but shit the line needs to be drawn so these ignorant simpletons won't cross it. How hard would it be for these dumbfucks to realize that Obama is NOT a muslim terrorist? I mean seriously, it's getting ridiculous. I cannot stand the man's politics but he's a far better human being than anyone in that video.

That old lady saying he thinks white people are trash was funny, GUESS WHAT BITCH YOU ARE TRASH. It's time for America to take out the garbage.

BobbyFresco
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Lulz. Good fucking find.
The amount of utter stupidity spoken by the people in this clip is amazing.
For all you non believers, I guess it's safe to say that racism is alive and well,
stupidity coming in a close second.
Do these people only have access to email chain letters or what?

BobbyFresco
10-13-2008, 10:26 PM
I think security will be good enough. And even though i will vote for McCain, If McCain wins i want all these people to be fooled into thinking Obama won. That'd be a win win for me.

:cheers:

man
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Pretty terrible, but minorities say the same shit about whites and other races so it's pretty ignorant to put the white people in your crosshairs...

I'm not even white and I'm sick of people bitchin about racism when they themselves are just as guilty

This always gets me "we can fight racism by putting a black man in office." Couple of problems with this, first of all, no you cant. And second, you just make shit worse by saying shit like this.

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Somebody call Mr.Kidd and tell him to shut these people up. These people are fucking ridiculous.

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Somebody call Mr.Kidd and tell him to shut these people up. These people are fucking ridiculous.

McCain needs to go public and tell people to cut this shit out. I gained a lot of respect for him when he shut people down at one of his "town hall meetings" but he needs to go much further. MUCH further. There's obviously plenty of ignorance on both sides of this election but McCain supporters are taking it to a whole new level.

JITB
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
i always like to laugh at people like that...
2nd string negro! lol i want to know whos first string for him..lol

bafbrian
10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
McCain needs to go public and tell people to cut this shit out. I gained a lot of respect for him when he shut people down at one of his "town hall meetings" but he needs to go much further. MUCH further. There's obviously plenty of ignorance on both sides of this election but McCain supporters are taking it to a whole new level.

When the McCain campaign is pushing the agenda of associating Obama with Ayers, declaring him a "domestic terrorist", what did you expect?

His campaign publicizes the association between the two and then deplores people for taking it how they are saying it?

As for the video, ignorance is bliss for some. Stupidity works for others.

Nubz
10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
ignorant white people..thats all they are..

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 10:59 PM

I mean they're a bunch of backwoods rednecks... you can't expect them to form an actual opinion. They just aren't going to get it. I wonder if any of those assholes have ever heard of the concept of "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE"... Probably not. That's just more crazy liberal talk.

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
When the McCain campaign is pushing the agenda of associating Obama with Ayers, declaring him a "domestic terrorist", what did you expect?

His campaign publicizes the association between the two and then deplores people for taking it how they are saying it?

As for the video, ignorance is bliss for some. Stupidity works for others.

First, I don't know what you know about Ayers but the man is a domestic terrorist. He would be in jail for life if he wouldn't have been accused via an illegal wiretap.

And this clearly goes beyond the idea that Obama associates himself with men like Ayers. Imo it was legit to look into it, but it was taken too far. Regardless, McCain supporters have been spouting off ignorant bullshit since Obama was nominated. McCain never told anyone that Obama is a "second string negro" or that he's a crazy muslim.

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I wonder if any of those assholes have ever heard of the concept of "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE"... Probably not. That's just more crazy liberal talk.

They heard of it. But they threat it in the same light as the concept of a religion that doesn't believe in Jesus. DENIAL.

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 11:15 PM
What a shame. I wish we could just move all the white trash to some place where natural disasters are more common, so then their population would be controlled more in the way "god" intended for it to be.

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 11:19 PM
What a shame. I wish we could just move all the white trash to some place where natural disasters are more common, so then their population would be controlled more in the way "god" intended for it to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TthHltjrvA

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Jesusaorus rex. :lmfao:

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 11:22 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EJ25RUN again."

bafbrian
10-13-2008, 11:24 PM
First, I don't know what you know about Ayers but the man is a domestic terrorist. He would be in jail for life if he wouldn't have been accused via an illegal wiretap.

And this clearly goes beyond the idea that Obama associates himself with men like Ayers. Imo it was legit to look into it, but it was taken too far. Regardless, McCain supporters have been spouting off ignorant bullshit since Obama was nominated. McCain never told anyone that Obama is a "second string negro" or that he's a crazy muslim.

Never said it wasn't legit. I am saying, what did the McCain really expect when you associate someone, a presidential candidate, with a "domestic terrorist"? Did they merely expect the fallout to be restricted to just votes? Given what has happened in this country regarding terrorism, it is unfortunate that people took these statements for face value without investigating the matter.

But, I digress, this issue of his association is a "second string" or "third string" issue, let's focus on what matters most.

4dmin
10-15-2008, 01:54 PM
lol old man callled him a "n!gger" ... this is what is exactly wrong w/ this country

people talk about how dumb black voters are dayum these people need to be put down

The Creeper
10-15-2008, 03:22 PM
So just because some Ohio backwood inbreds act like exactly what they are, this gives all McCain supporters a bad rep? I like how everyone pretends this type of ignorance going on is one-sided. I'm sure there are plenty of ignorant Obama supporters as well, so don't get your panties in a bunch because a bunch of small town, simple minded, bible hugging, racists half breeds do what they do best, ACT IGNORANT. :2cents:

AlanŽ
10-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Wow how did i miss this thread. Unbelievable the ignorance and stupidity of some people.

BanginJimmy
10-15-2008, 04:05 PM
The amount of utter stupidity spoken by the people in this clip is amazing.

I agree except for the people that brought up his associations with Ayers. I honestly do think that his relationship with Ayers is MUCH more personal than the dems would like you to think it is.

For all you non believers, I guess it's safe to say that racism is alive and well,
stupidity coming in a close second.

There were a few racist rednecks in there, but then again I could point out Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and Farakhan and say the same about blacks towards whites.

Do these people only have access to email chain letters or what?

I would imagine that msot fo them dont even have a computer. I honestly dont know where this Muslim stuff comes from. I do know it isnt from the McCain campaign, so I would have to say it comes from the same dipshit mass email writers that everyone gets bombarded with, and I simply delete.

Deke
10-15-2008, 05:05 PM
So just because some Ohio backwood inbreds act like exactly what they are, this gives all McCain supporters a bad rep? I like how everyone pretends this type of ignorance going on is one-sided. I'm sure there are plenty of ignorant Obama supporters as well, so don't get your panties in a bunch because a bunch of small town, simple minded, bible hugging, racists half breeds do what they do best, ACT IGNORANT. :2cents:

I agree. The ignorant contingency of McCain supporters just seem to be more vocal. On the other hand, you do have your Jesse Jacksons on the liberal side. Meh, idiots know no party boundary.

Tracy
10-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Does anyone on the planet know that Obama was raised by 2 white women?

The Creeper
10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
I agree. The ignorant contingency of McCain supporters just seem to be more vocal. On the other hand, you do have your Jesse Jacksons on the liberal side. Meh, idiots know no party boundary.

Exactly:goodjob::cheers:

BanginJimmy
10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Does anyone on the planet know that Obama was raised by 2 white women?

but one of them was a typical white woman who would run to the other side of the street if she saw a black man.

BobbyFresco
10-15-2008, 07:48 PM

How is that possible when Jesse Jackson doesn't even like Sen. Obama?

Deke
10-15-2008, 10:10 PM

Meh, just an example (since he is usually radically liberal). Thanks for the correction. My original point stands.

BTW, nice closeline in your sig :eek:

Kevykev
10-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Entertaining!

Vteckidd
10-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Bunch of uneducated idiots, that should not have their own Youtube Video

same can be said for lots of Obama supporters too mind you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64yKJhB528
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEnuhSScLgc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEHcDj2oPo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ehRrX7c41U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihIFiyj-ac&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCyi5NqDkbM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCyi5NqDkbM&feature=related

the last one is the best

that took me 20 seconds to find those, so there is propaganda on both sides

BanginJimmy
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM

doesnt matter, if Obama loses, Jackson will be there with the rest of the racist radicals hypocritically speaking out against the racist whites who only work to keep the poor black man down.

alpine_aw11
10-15-2008, 10:43 PM
God damnit Kidd...that last one scared the shit out of me.

DrivenMind
10-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Last video was stupid. Made me almost drop my fucking beer.

willum14pb
10-16-2008, 07:21 AM
that last one was a fucking bastard. I hate you for that.

BobbyFresco
10-16-2008, 07:25 AM
doesnt matter, if Obama loses, Jackson will be there with the rest of the racist radicals hypocritically speaking out against the racist whites who only work to keep the poor black man down.

LOL. You people give Jesse Jackson and whoever you're lumping in this group of " racist radical hypocrites" way too much credit. Seriously.

However, the same can be said about racist Whites speaking out against Obama if he wins. Pot meet kettle.

Nomad!
10-16-2008, 07:51 AM
LOL. You people give Jesse Jackson and whoever you're lumping in this group of " racist radical hypocrites" way too much credit. Seriously.

However, the same can be said about racist Whites speaking out against Obama if he wins. Pot meet kettle.
I was thinking the same thing. I honestly can't remember the last time I even looked at Jessie Jackson as the type of man that speaks for anyone other than himself. If you take away the time he spent with Dr. King, I don't find much left of him.

For me, this all goes back to someone speaking for everyone. Just as many of you have said these people don't speak for all McCain supporters, Jessie Jackson doesn't speak for all black people. This also shows what several of us have stated in other threads about people NOT voting for Obama just because he's black.

alpine_aw11
10-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Proof that Jesse Jackson does speak for all black people.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2z5sq34.jpg

Nomad!
10-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Proof that Jesse Jackson does speak for all black people.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2z5sq34.jpg
Hey, he didn't say he spoke for all black people. He merely told Randy that he was the king of all black people. :tongue: