PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever took a trip to...

dohc4.6sc
10-13-2008, 07:31 PM
a jungle or rain forest??? for some reason i am wanting to , j/w if anyone ever has and where they went... im thinking of taking a ride down the amazon or somethin. not really sure yet..

suggestions get reps.

dohc4.6sc
10-13-2008, 07:40 PM
anyone?

james
10-13-2008, 07:43 PM
no.

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Go ahead. Have fun with the mosquitoes that are the size of damn vultures.

blaknoize
10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
I went to a concrete jungle once. It was scary... :(

RandomGuy
10-13-2008, 09:53 PM
im sure they're cooler in the movies than IRL

the bugs there are enough to make me not wanna go... then the snakes, poisonous plants etc... i'm sure the watered down tourist spots are nice though... but pshhh the other ones u have no room to walk and cut ur way through while avoiding giant man-eating ant piles., etc

lol if u think brushin past poison oak is bad.. wait til you go there

Me86Rob
10-13-2008, 09:59 PM
lol if you want a rain forest, come to my back yard. my parents breed/raise exotic parrots. we got about 40 in my back yard. close enough

Kevykev
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
im sure they're cooler in the movies than IRL

the bugs there are enough to make me not wanna go... then the snakes, poisonous plants etc... i'm sure the watered down tourist spots are nice though... but pshhh the other ones u have no room to walk and cut ur way through while avoiding giant man-eating ant piles., etc

lol if u think brushin past poison oak is bad.. wait til you go there

Pretty much sums up how I feel.

you WILL come back with something that you didn't want to come back with...if you come back at all.

slostang
10-13-2008, 10:29 PM
just go to Michigan and get lost in a fuckin corn feild. same effect.

ahmonrah
10-13-2008, 10:46 PM
a jungle or rain forest??? for some reason i am wanting to , j/w if anyone ever has and where they went... im thinking of taking a ride down the amazon or somethin. not really sure yet..

suggestions get reps. if you do, DONT:
1) stand in the amazon river and piss while in waist deep water, you'll regret it

2) be white and american near a guerilla post, you'll regret it.

3) pass up the chance to reward yourself with a week in RIO, should you survive the amazonian exploration, that way you can be near civilization, get some good puss, and frolic on the beach naked.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-13-2008, 10:49 PM
I swear, only a white person would come up with this shit.

Me86Rob
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
if you do, DONT:
1) stand in the amazon river and piss while in waist deep water, you'll regret it

2) be white and american near a guerilla post, you'll regret it.

3) pass up the chance to reward yourself with a week in RIO, should you survive the amazonian exploration, that way you can be near civilization, get some good puss, and frolic on the beach naked.

lol reps