PDA

View Full Version : obamas citizenship?

Evil Goat
10-13-2008, 04:49 PM
ive been absent from the election forums as its pointless to argue with people who have their minds made up....but i just got this and thought id share

what do you guys think? these are facts, easily looked up (http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-philip-j-berg-esq-files-federal-lawsuit-requesting-obama-be-removed-as-a-candidate-as-he-does-not-meet-the-qualifications-for-president), but overlooked by the leftist media....why not just produce the documents?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

.::UNKNOWN::.
10-13-2008, 09:19 PM
wow i hits harder seeing democrat file these charges....

Vteckidd
10-13-2008, 09:22 PM
as much as I dislike him, I seriously doubt no one would have caught this by now. Iirc he was born in Hawaii

BobbyFresco
10-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Come on now. The most insignificant jobs do background checks and for anyone to believe that someone running for president hasn't been through the ringer would be ridiculous. It's just common sense.

bafbrian
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
It doesn't matter if he was born outside the United States, by jus saguinis, he is an American. Similar to McCain being born outside the US, the same applies.

JITB
10-13-2008, 11:32 PM
The gig is up....! the mystery has been solved!

4dmin
10-14-2008, 07:49 AM
http://www.plaidavenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/inspector_gadget.jpg

the guy has been campaigning since last year if he wasn't a citizen this would of already came up - it isn't like this is his first public office.

gtrmonkey
10-14-2008, 10:22 AM
It doesn't matter if he was born outside the United States, by jus saguinis, he is an American. Similar to McCain being born outside the US, the same applies.

No because Maccain was born in a U.S military base and both of his parents are American.

Obama possible is born in Kenya. If he was born in Hawaii then he gave up his U.S citizenship when His Step Father moved him to indonesia because Indonsia was at war, and the only why obama could go to school if he was a Citizen of Indonesia. During that Time Indonesia did not appect Dual ciztenship. Now the only way for him to get his U.S ciztenship back was to go through immargation and Which then Makes him a Naturalized citizen instead of Born Cizten.

bafbrian
10-14-2008, 12:30 PM
No because Maccain was born in a U.S military base and both of his parents are American.

Obama possible is born in Kenya. If he was born in Hawaii then he gave up his U.S citizenship when His Step Father moved him to indonesia because Indonsia was at war, and the only why obama could go to school if he was a Citizen of Indonesia. During that Time Indonesia did not appect Dual ciztenship. Now the only way for him to get his U.S ciztenship back was to go through immargation and Which then Makes him a Naturalized citizen instead of Born Cizten.

You do understand what jus saguinis is?

If this were truly a crucial issue, this would have come about during both of their initial attempts at public office.

SPOOLIN
10-14-2008, 09:39 PM
If this were truly a crucial issue, this would have come about during both of their initial attempts at public office.

You sound so sure of that?

Total_Blender
10-15-2008, 09:27 AM
Pretty sure the NSA/FBI/CIA does a pretty thorough background check on all Senators, as would the State of Illinois. I work for the State of GA and I know they checked my citizenship... I had to provide all sorts of ID's and paperwork. He's also on the Senate Committee for Homeland Security so I am pretty sure they checked him out before giving him that kinda security clearance. :goodjob:

AirMax95
10-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Pretty sure the NSA/FBI/CIA does a pretty thorough background check on all Senators, as would the State of Illinois. I work for the State of GA and I know they checked my citizenship... I had to provide all sorts of ID's and paperwork. He's also on the Senate Committee for Homeland Security so I am pretty sure they checked him out before giving him that kinda security clearance. :goodjob:

:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
10-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Talk about reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching.

blaknoize
10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Talk about reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching.

reaching as far as possible for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to stop this man from his dream. GOSH

metalman
10-15-2008, 02:40 PM
[

the guy has been campaigning since last year if he wasn't a citizen this would of already came up - it isn't like this is his first public office.

yeah...but....but....he's a muslim! :lmfao:

bafbrian
10-15-2008, 10:24 PM
You sound so sure of that?

Yes. Like I said before, jus saguinis applies here.

EG6
10-15-2008, 10:41 PM
wouldn't believe something that came from a website called "obamacrimes" lol am i able to look up a "mccain crimes" website. Or how bout a website for all the good that each one have done instead of talking bad about them all the time how about post a site that recognizes the good that each one has done. Don't just post one side- if you're gonna tell a story tell both sides from an unbiased pov. just my .2