PDA

View Full Version : moreland

jdmda9
10-13-2008, 01:24 PM
please delete

1439/2000
10-13-2008, 01:31 PM
yesterday we bit the shit out of this dude in moreland that stoled my gsr.my car was a gsr that looked like a type r,it was black n had 16' slips. so if u guys see a white ef with pink gt3, watch out 4 it.:2up:

What? You bit somebody? So someone stoled your gsr and they drive a white ef?

Sorry to here abot yur car gettin stolted.

Theycall_Metue
10-13-2008, 04:12 PM
What? You bit somebody? So someone stoled your gsr and they drive a white ef?

Sorry to here abot yur car gettin stolted.
i would bite him too if he stole me car :lmfao:

Jason..
10-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Was it the guy in the navigator?

yesterday we bit the shit out of this dude in moreland that stoled my gsr.my car was a gsr that looked like a type r,it was black n had 16' slips. so if u guys see a white ef with pink gt3, watch out 4 it.:2up:

BadassVic
10-13-2008, 04:33 PM
i would bite him too if he stole me car :lmfao:

well you dont have to worry . i dont think he will steal a riced out eclipse. :lmfao:

lucky.:lmfao:

eYezs1ck
10-13-2008, 04:38 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/35icaj8.jpg

BadassVic
10-13-2008, 04:56 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/35icaj8.jpg

Rofl. very true lol.

reps! :lmfao:

G.C
10-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I think what hes "Trying" to say is that, he "BEAT" the shit out of someone that stole his car in the past who drives a white ef. And that we should watch out for that car since hes a thief.

Theycall_Metue
10-13-2008, 08:01 PM
well you dont have to worry . i dont think he will steal a riced out eclipse. :lmfao:

lucky.:lmfao:
better than driving a civic:2up:
i can prob smoke you tbh :idb:

VickNotic
10-13-2008, 08:34 PM

:lmfao: if you are confident, then say it proudly. Not say probably! How would that sound like if you were face to face with him.

guy #1: yea yea watever dood, EAT ME with your eclipse

eclipse: SHIETT you better shuddup, i can prob smoke you! :bump:

:lmfao: if you gonna represent eclipse !! say it proudly

AFTW

quickdodge®
10-13-2008, 08:39 PM

You reek of stupid. Later, QD.

gerardojdm
10-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Was it the guy in the navigator?

yeap that was him

ls-r teg
10-13-2008, 11:46 PM
i no that ef and i know the car the stole the pink gt3's off of!

gerardojdm
10-14-2008, 12:52 AM
i no that ef and i know the car the stole the pink gt3's off of!

they werent gt3s but anyways that dude wrecked the ef.

southside
10-14-2008, 05:34 AM
they werent gt3s but anyways that dude wrecked the ef.didnt know that guy stole shit:thinking: I used to see him at public a few months back, punching his car everywhere.

ls-r teg
10-14-2008, 10:20 AM
they were spun mesh's my bad...

RBS
10-14-2008, 10:42 AM
so what ever happened to his navigator? lols

ebkmike
10-14-2008, 03:50 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159946
?

they were spun mesh's my bad...

OMG Its Platz
10-14-2008, 05:40 PM
:lmfao: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy: :screwy:

bwwwaahahahahahahahah...RICER..look at that ugly blue body kit of rice

BadassVic
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
:lmfao: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :screwy: :screwy:

bwwwaahahahahahahahah...RICER..look at that ugly blue body kit of rice

lol i know. he said he would "bit" someone if they tried to steal his car lolol.

no clue why he's worried. I don't think they would steal a riced out eclipse? :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

stephanie
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
pink wheels ........

DC2NR
10-14-2008, 10:14 PM

Run me :D :ninja:

gerardojdm
10-14-2008, 11:01 PM
didnt know that guy stole shit:thinking: I used to see him at public a few months back, punching his car everywhere.

yeap we know them as "stealing shit crew" lol

DB4LYFE ™
10-15-2008, 12:53 AM
did the hatch kinda look like this 1?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170406 :thinking:

~DB4LYFE

RBS
10-15-2008, 08:51 AM
did the hatch kinda look like this 1?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170406 :thinking:

~DB4LYFE

off topic, but that ef looks ef'n minty :camera:

DB4LYFE ™
10-15-2008, 12:08 PM
dont believe thats off topic if the guy had a white EF! My lady hasnt found hers yet......... read what the op said!!!!:look: and yea it was nice! and from what northsydevo said it sounds to be my ladys car, with herwheels!:thinking:

~DB4LYFE

stillaneon
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
yesterday we BEAT the shit out of this dude in moreland that stoled my gsr.my car was a gsr that looked like a type r,it was black n had 16' slips. so if u guys see a white ef with pink wheels, watch out 4 it that dude steels. :2up:

So you are the reason everyone left.

What a fucking idiot. Dont know why so many fucking people resort to violence. Why not use the proper channels and handle the situation correctly.

Why not just make it so your car is less likely to get stolen. That would be smart. I guess you were too busy spending your money on learning those gangster fighting moves you were using.

jdmda9
10-15-2008, 02:12 PM
So you are the reason everyone left.

What a fucking idiot. Dont know why so many fucking people resort to violence. Why not use the proper channels and handle the situation correctly.

Why not just make it so your car is less likely to get stolen. That would be smart. I guess you were too busy spending your money on learning those gangster fighting moves you were using.

u got something to say 2 me them all wait for ur ass u sunday bitch.:2up:

SLOWLYbtngU
10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Someone else told me about his hatch...someone that is on and has been banned from this site. Apparently those are my wheels (the first set) and it was confirmed by him(banned dude) because he was there when they were taken off of my car.

ed_gm90
10-15-2008, 04:19 PM

LOLOL!

DB4LYFE ™
10-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Someone else told me about his hatch...someone that is on and has been banned from this site. Apparently those are my wheels (the first set) and it was confirmed by him(banned dude) because he was there when they were taken off of my car.

:thinking::eek::2up: THIEVES! its time to.............:ninja:

~DB4LYFE

quiet_s0ng
10-16-2008, 10:35 AM
they werent gt3s but anyways that dude wrecked the ef.

you know the dude? i'm looking for a white ef hatch with pink rims. fucker pull a hit and run on my boy's red 350z on aug 9 on upper riverdale road. been looking for that car and that bitch ass.

SLOWLYbtngU
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
you know the dude? i'm looking for a white ef hatch with pink rims. fucker pull a hit and run on my boy's red 350z on aug 9 on upper riverdale road. been looking for that car and that bitch ass.
Your friend's hit and run, my friend's car (possibly) and my wheels for certain... Anybody know this guys name or what he looks like?

I dont understand why so many people have seen him or know that he steals but no one comes forward to tell details about the dude besides he hangs out at Moreland and if I ever wanna see him I gotta go to the southside... is he white? Black? Asian? Latino? Tall? Short? Fat? Skinny? Long hair? Short hair? Braids? Mohawk?

southside
10-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Your friend's hit and run, my friend's car (possibly) and my wheels for certain... Anybody know this guys name or what he looks like?

I dont understand why so many people have seen him or know that he steals but no one comes forward to tell details about the dude besides he hangs out at Moreland and if I ever wanna see him I gotta go to the southside... is he white? Black? Asian? Latino? Tall? Short? Fat? Skinny? Long hair? Short hair? Braids? Mohawk?If its the guy I think hes on here and he had a pic of his car on here somewhere.If this is the guy I saw it was a skinny mexican guy,wit black hair medium length,:lmfao:But I just decribed about half the people that go out racing.

quiet_s0ng
10-16-2008, 12:13 PM
If its the guy I think hes on here and he had a pic of his car on here somewhere.If this is the guy I saw it was a skinny mexican guy,wit black hair medium length,:lmfao:But I just decribed about half the people that go out racing.

hmm... i'm just going to put this out there but don't want anyone to do anything yet till we get all the facts together. don't want to place blame on the wrong person and bashing the wrong guy's face in, but my friend with the z just hit me up about a possible i.d. on the guy that hit and run on him. told me that he knows where the person of interest stays at and is no longer driving the white ef hatch but now a prime grey ef hatch. did say the person of interest is a skinny mexican and stays in forest park. he ask me if any one can make a positive i.d. on the guy he is will to show you where the dude stay at. again don't do anything yet we just need some confirmation before we move on with this.

stillaneon
10-16-2008, 01:12 PM
u got something to say 2 me them all wait for ur ass u sunday bitch.:2up:

You will be waiting for a while then. The only reason I was there this sunday was because I was on my way home from little 5.

But whatever. Your so much of a pussy I doubt you would honestly do anything anyway. Unless you had me trapped in my car like you did the poor SOB you were "wailing on":lmfao:

jdmda9
10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
You will be waiting for a while then. The only reason I was there this sunday was because I was on my way home from little 5.

But whatever. Your so much of a pussy I doubt you would honestly do anything anyway. Unless you had me trapped in my car like you did the poor SOB you were "wailing on":lmfao:

yeah ok:lmfao:

stillaneon
10-16-2008, 03:20 PM
yeah ok:lmfao:

Good one.

Its probably better for everyone for you to do on every thread what you just did:

Say very little then STFU.

You would hate for anyone to see what an idiot you are.

boostleak
10-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Good one.

Its probably better for everyone for you to do on every thread what you just did:

You would hate for anyone to see what an idiot you are. damn.

jdmda9
10-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Good one.

You would hate for anyone to see what an idiot you are.

you know what, i am not one of those dudes that talks shit but dont do nothing.you feel safe now but the day i see ur bulls*** neon if that is it,ill see if ur talking is good as ur actions.n what u what me 2 write u a f***ing paragraph.i keep my shit short n simple.idiot

stillaneon
10-17-2008, 09:42 AM
you know what, i am not one of those dudes that talks shit but dont do nothing.you feel safe now but the day i see ur bulls*** neon if that is it,ill see if ur talking is good as ur actions.n what u what me 2 write u a f***ing paragraph.i keep my shit short n simple.idiot

Wow even smarter. make a threat on the internet. Your mom must be extremely proud. You must have attended a Clayton County Public School to get so Smart.

RBS
10-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow even smarter. make a threat on the internet. Your mom must be extremely proud. You must have attended a Clayton County Public School to get so Smart.

hay hay! im pretty smart and i went to a clayton county public school :ninja:

stillaneon
10-17-2008, 02:13 PM
lol, not saying you cant be smart and go there, but the ratio of intellicence:non-intelligence isn't favorable. I think he ended up in the latter category

jdmda9
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
^^^you kno what stillaneon, my brother used my username to try and get help on getting his car back. But ppl always think that their so big and bad cuz their behind a pc and kno that they can talk so much shit without getting into any problems. To make things simple, ill be @ moreland and ill even be @ the next V meet...if you think your all hard and sh1t then front on me h03 and see what happens...I drive a 91 dark silver DA with black sportmaxx...walk up to me and talk your shit if you think your so fuck1ng bad...ill be waiting if not just shut ur fuck1ng mouth up and move on with ur life you fuck1ng retard!!! D@mn I hate it when ppl talk so much sh1t...if you guys aren't going to say anything positive then just leave this fuck1ng thread alone and ruin someones elses fuck1ng day!!!!! Damn fuck1ng lames...peace!!!

stillaneon
10-17-2008, 02:33 PM
^^^you kno what stillaneon, my brother used my username to try and get help on getting his car back. But ppl always think that their so big and bad cuz their behind a pc and kno that they can talk so much shit without getting into any problems. To make things simple, ill be @ moreland and ill even be @ the next V meet...if you think your all hard and sh1t then front on me h03 and see what happens...I drive a 91 dark silver DA with black sportmaxx...walk up to me and talk your shit if you think your so fuck1ng bad...ill be waiting if not just shut ur fuck1ng mouth up and move on with ur life you fuck1ng retard!!! D@mn I hate it when ppl talk so much sh1t...if you guys aren't going to say anything positive then just leave this fuck1ng thread alone and ruin someones elses fuck1ng day!!!!! Damn fuck1ng lames...peace!!!

Everything I have said has been positive.

Speaking of positive; I am positive your grammar sucks worse than your "brother's".

There is no slang in typing. They don't make an ebonics keyboard. Why not just type English

jdmda9
10-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow I didn't know that this site required the I.Q. of Albert Einstein. You know what just get a life guy and stop ruining someone else's day. Is that grammer good enough for you?

stillaneon
10-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow I didn't know that this site required the I.Q. of Albert Einstein. You know what just get a life guy and stop ruining someone else's day. Is that grammer good enough for you?

Albert Einstein had an I.Q. under 85 so that would be just fine.

See how much easier it was to read that??

AMAZING. I have full sympathies for your brother losing his car, but my intention was to call him out on ruining everyone else's time at moreland because instead of going through the proper channels, he decided to use violence. And it solved nothing just like usual except made everyone leave because the other guy called the cops. And I honestly dont blame him.

RBS
10-17-2008, 02:52 PM
man will yall just karate chop each other in the face and give it up already! lol this is gonna go on forever y0

jdmda9
10-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Well yea you do have a point. But yet again what is the police going to do besides say, "What evidence do you have to prove that this guy stoled your car?" And we don't have much proof against the guy who stoled it besides a witness. And by that time, the cops may just say, case closed. So all we could do is beat the shit out of him and get vengance. Yea nothing was solved but that thief got what he had coming.

DB4LYFE ™
10-17-2008, 05:02 PM
i got a vin 4 the white ef!!!! but is the primer one the white one now just fixed and primed?

~DB4LYFE

quiet_s0ng
10-18-2008, 09:25 AM
i got a vin 4 the white ef!!!! but is the primer one the white one now just fixed and primed?

~DB4LYFE

honestly i have no idea, but that could be the case.

amandDA
10-29-2008, 10:38 AM
honestly i have no idea, but that could be the case.

well i have a vin on my EF if anyone could possibly check? reward given if returned!!!!