PDA

View Full Version : dkjohnson04 delivers the goods once again

ash7
10-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Once again - excellent guy, makes every single effort to keep his word and to make sure the deal goes down exactly as had been promised. will do business again... it's not often one walks away from a transaction from a member on IA 100% satisfied and having gained a new friend in the process. :goodjob:

If he wants to detail what all transpired I'll leave that to him.

-jonathan

Dirty Octopus™
10-13-2008, 03:34 PM
:headslap:

Captain-Obvious™
10-13-2008, 04:09 PM
not a suprise...that dude is tight as fu.ck...no homo

Decepticon™
10-13-2008, 07:24 PM
^whatever man. see how you look at him at the meets. looks like your undressing him with your eyes. JK LOL.. naw but dk is kool as hell

ash7
10-13-2008, 08:06 PM
lol, oh you two... :gay:

:rolleyes:
-jonathan

Captain-Obvious™
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM
^whatever man. see how you look at him at the meets. looks like your undressing him with your eyes. JK LOL.. naw but dk is kool as hell

lol wtf neil you follow me into every thread...

dkjohnson04
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
ROFL at the homos up in this biatchhhhhh !

wait till thursday guys.............i have a treat, blue looks better on black than it did on red.................................. ; )

And to the OP thanks alot man i will say the same for you! Very good guy and sticks to his word! Not only will i do business again but i will drive all the way to columbus again just to chill!!!!!

**YOU STILL OWE ME A RIDE IN THE AIRPLANE THOUGH!!**

ash7
10-13-2008, 10:29 PM
**YOU STILL OWE ME A RIDE IN THE AIRPLANE THOUGH!!**

speaking of - I'm filling out the flight plan online now, the PFD for the G1000 is back installed and I'm about to take this thing back to columbus. :goodjob:

thanks for riding down south bro, reps!
-jonathan

Dirty Octopus™
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
speaking of - I'm filling out the flight plan online now, the PFD for the G1000 is back installed and I'm about to take this thing back to columbus. :goodjob:

thanks for riding down south bro, reps!
-jonathan
Soooo... where am I in all this? are you cheating on me Jonathan? are cheating on me right in front of my bloody face?! :eek:

any who. i hope that both of you's guys end up being happy with your decisions :goodjob:

dkjohnson04
10-14-2008, 10:55 AM
thanks mane!!! ^^^ hit me up one night when ya see the symbol in the sky and well go out and take some pics!!

ash7
10-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Soooo... where am I in all this? are you cheating on me Jonathan? are cheating on me right in front of my bloody face?! :eek:

any who. i hope that both of you's guys end up being happy with your decisions :goodjob:

who me?! never! lol

And yes of course we'll be satisfied, i think this may have been one of the most well thought out/planned/executed/fair swaps in IA history. Dustin and i consulted and debated just about every day for over two weeks before an arrangement was agreed upon, date was set. :goodjob:

(and thanks for lunch Sunday bro - speaking of dates :gay:)

-jonathan

dkjohnson04
10-14-2008, 12:21 PM
the lunch date was awesome! hahahah cant wait to see my vtakkkkkkkkkkkkkk light work though : )

Dirty Octopus™
10-14-2008, 01:11 PM
who me?! never! lol

And yes of course we'll be satisfied, i think this may have been one of the most well thought out/planned/executed/fair swaps in IA history. Dustin and i consulted and debated just about every day for over two weeks before an arrangement was agreed upon, date was set. :goodjob:

(and thanks for lunch Sunday bro - speaking of dates :gay:)

-jonathan
yeah i trust that you're right. i noticed it it was thought out cuz from the initial day you told me about it i actually thought you forgot about it. and then of course when i got that text i knew IMMEDIATELY what you were up to (dont know if ANY of that made sense :thinking: )

but yeah umm... text me back or something when you have time :goodjob:

ash7
10-14-2008, 01:43 PM
will do champ, my blackberry is somewhat under the weather right now - but I'll hit you up fosho. :D

-jonathan