PDA

View Full Version : Public Restroom Rant #349

speedminded
10-13-2008, 11:28 AM
May all those who are too lazy to lift the toilet seat instead of pissing all over it have their pubes infested with the fleas of one thousand camels. I understand its such a hassle, most likely 3 seconds from your life you will never get back, to grab a paper towel or tear off a sheet of toilet paper to lift the seat without actually having to touch it. [/rant]

Here's one to make you think...
Who washes their hands after going to the restroom but not before as well?

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:35 AM
why do white people wash their hands before they piss and walk out after they finish pissin???????????????????????

Ran
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
why do white people wash their hands before they piss and walk out after they finish pissin???????????????????????Don't want to get food stains on the equipment?

Kevykev
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
May all those who are too lazy to lift the toilet seat instead of pissing all over it have their pubes infested with the fleas of one thousand camels. I understand its such a hassle, most likely 3 seconds from your life you will never get back, to grab a paper towel or tear off a sheet of toilet paper to lift the seat without actually having to touch it. [/rant]

Here's one to make you think...
Who washes their hands after going to the restroom but not before as well?

I think some people think i'm weird when I do that, but I only do that about 30% of the time.

Wash

Piss

Wash

hold the door handle with paper towel.

Then bounce. :cheers:

Ran
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
The more interesting question is who actually sits on the toilet in a public restroom? F*ck that. I'll hold it until I get home. lol

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Piss

Wash

Then bounce. :cheers:

THATS MY SEQUENCE

Nissan Sean
10-13-2008, 11:41 AM
there is no way in hell i would touch a public restroom toilet seat... its already covered in piss and God knows what else... so yeah i will not pick up the seat, srry

speedminded
10-13-2008, 11:43 AM
why do white people wash their hands before they piss and walk out after they finish pissin???????????????????????It's the same people that piss all over the toilet seat that don't wash their hands before touching their junk.

You wash your hands after doing your business out of respect for other people correct? Yet you have no problem touching the hundreds of items that other people have handled then putting your hands on your junk without washing your hands first? ~Looks up the definition of ignorance...~

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:47 AM
It's the same people that piss all over the toilet seat that don't wash their hands before touching their junk.

You wash your hands after doing your business out of respect for other people correct? Yet you have no problem touching the hundreds of items that other people have handled then putting your hands on your junk without washing your hands first? ~Looks up the definition of ignorance...~

I FAIL TO SEE THE RELEVANCE IN WASHING PRIOR TO PISSING, I SEE WHAT YOUR GETTING AT...BUT..STATING IGNORANCE AS A REASON TO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS AFTERWARDS, BUT BEFORE IS :screwy: .

NOT ONLY DO I WASH AFTERWARDS FOR OTHERS, BUT I WASH AFTERWARDS FOR MYSELF. COMMON COURTESY, AND OTHERS ARE REALLY IGNORANT FOR NOT WASHING AFTERWARDS, BUT WASHING BEFORE

Ran
10-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Bunch of germaphobes in here.

Stormhammer
10-13-2008, 11:51 AM
my dick is made of steel. it never gets germs.

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Bunch of germaphobes in here.

U DONT WORRY CUZ UR CONSTANTLY POPPIN LOLI CHERRIES U NASTY SUMBISH

Ran
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
U DONT WORRY CUZ UR CONSTANTLY POPPIN LOLI CHERRIES U NASTY SUMBISHHey, virgin blood is known to be good for your health and is even used by select "organizations" to restore youth to those that would bathe in it. Not like I would know anything about that. :ninja:

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Hey, virgin blood is known to be good for your health and is even used by select "organizations" to restore youth to those that would bathe in it. Not like I would know anything about that. :ninja:

AS SOON AS CHICKLETS HIT PUBERTY U DISPOSE OF THEM, NO LONGER RELATING THEM TO GODDESSES...WATTA WHORE

speedminded
10-13-2008, 11:56 AM
there is no way in hell i would touch a public restroom toilet seat... its already covered in piss and God knows what else... so yeah i will not pick up the seat, srryThe funny thing is most public restrooms are far cleaner than your keyboard. At least in most office environments they are disinfected at least once a day.

In the rare instance I have to use a public restroom I'll grab 3 paper towels: squirt of the sanitizing hand soap on one, wet the second, then a dry third. I think the a$$ gaskets are ridiculous, awkward, and ineffective. I'd much rather spend the few seconds wiping the seat with the sanitizing soap from the sink, then wipe with a damp paper towel so its no longer as as slippery as a stripper in a tub of astroglide, then wipe off with the dry towel...takes 10 seconds to be disinfected.

Ran
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM
AS SOON AS CHICKLETS HIT PUBERTY U DISPOSE OF THEM, NO LONGER RELATING THEM TO GODDESSES...WATTA WHOREHey, do you eat used food? No. Do you keep leftovers for extensive periods of time? No. Why? Because fresh tastes better! :tongue1:

Sammich
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM
The funny thing is most public restrooms are far cleaner than your keyboard. At least in most office environments they are disinfected at least once a day.

In the rare instance I have to use a public restroom I'll grab 3 paper towels: squirt of the sanitizing hand soap on one, wet the second, then a dry third. I think the a$$ gaskets are ridiculous, awkward, and ineffective. I'd much rather spend the few seconds wiping the seat with the sanitizing soap from the sink, then wipe with a damp paper towel so its no longer as as slippery as a stripper in a tub of astroglide, then wipe off with the dry towel...takes 10 seconds to be disinfected.

SCREW ALL THAT...I JUST HOVER OVER THAT SHIZ...DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CLEANING ANYTHING..ALL U HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IS SPLASH BACK..THAT CAN BE REGULATED BY HOW FAST U SHIT:lmfao:

speedminded
10-13-2008, 12:07 PM
I FAIL TO SEE THE RELEVANCE IN WASHING PRIOR TO PISSING, I SEE WHAT YOUR GETTING AT...BUT..STATING IGNORANCE AS A REASON TO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS AFTERWARDS, BUT BEFORE IS :screwy: .

NOT ONLY DO I WASH AFTERWARDS FOR OTHERS, BUT I WASH AFTERWARDS FOR MYSELF. COMMON COURTESY, AND OTHERS ARE REALLY IGNORANT FOR NOT WASHING AFTERWARDS, BUT WASHING BEFORERe-read what I stated in the very first post...
"Who washes their hands after going to the restroom but not before AS WELL?"

Think of all the things you've touched that day leading up to going to the restroom, you want all those germs on yourself??? I have no desire to touch any part of my body after being in contact with day to day objects everybody else has handled. A pre-wash sanitizes my hands before I come in contact with myself...out of respect for myself.

It's great you think enough about others after going to the restroom to wash your hands but not having that same respect for yourself is ignorant.

Sammich
10-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Hey, do you eat used food? No. Do you keep leftovers for extensive periods of time? No. Why? Because fresh tastes better! :tongue1:

GREAT ANALOGY:lmfao:

Re-read what I stated in the very first post...
"Who washes their hands after going to the restroom but not before AS WELL?"

Think of all the things you've touched that day leading up to going to the restroom, you want all those germs on yourself??? I have no desire to touch any part of my body after being in contact with day to day objects everybody else has handled. A pre-wash sanitizes my hands before I come in contact with myself...out of respect for myself.

It's great you think enough about others after going to the restroom to wash your hands but not having that same respect for yourself is ignorant.
LIKE I SAID I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM, EXCEPT HOW THAT WASHING YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO PISSING OR ETC MAKES YOU IGNORAMUS:thinking:

speedminded
10-13-2008, 12:20 PM
GREAT ANALOGY:lmfao:

LIKE I SAID I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM, EXCEPT HOW THAT WASHING YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO PISSING OR ETC MAKES YOU IGNORAMUS:thinking:Why do it at all if you aren't going to do it before as well? It makes no sense to be ok with infecting yourself with germs but willing to wash after wards so not to pass it on to others...

Sammich
10-13-2008, 12:24 PM
SO IF YOU DONT WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE, DONT WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER...

alpine_aw11
10-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't understand why everyone flips their shit about not washing your hands after you take a piss. Maybe it's just me, but my dick isn't swarming with AIDS and covered in shit and dirt. It's quite clean. I equate holding my johnson for 30 seconds while pissing to, say, holding hands with my girl. If all of your cocks are dirty to the point where if you don't wash your hands you could infect half of Atlanta then that's your problem.

G.C
10-13-2008, 12:37 PM
bet you half of i.a's keyboard is dirtier then some public toilets. jack off,type,jack off,play game,piss,shit,eat,chat,scratches nuts,friend comes in with his jacked off hands,chats,cough,sneeze etc.

yungdz
10-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Why do it at all if you aren't going to do it before as well? It makes no sense to be ok with infecting yourself with germs but willing to wash after wards so not to pass it on to others...

Germophobe.

I only wash my hands before if in fact I have something on my hand. Just picking up stuff or handling money isn't gonna make your meat rot. Maybe you should carry around bottle of hand sanitizer and rub it in your hands on your way to the bathroom to save time (and water).

The funny thing is most public restrooms are far cleaner than your keyboard. At least in most office environments they are disinfected at least once a day.

x2 on wiping the seat down. If I gotta go I gotta go. Im not gonna sit around all day with my stomach in a not because Im scared to take a shit in a public bathroom. When you live an hour away from school and have an 8-12 hour day there you learn to deal with taking a shit in public bathrooms. Thats what showers are for.

speedminded
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why everyone flips their shit about not washing your hands after you take a piss. Maybe it's just me, but my dick isn't swarming with AIDS and covered in shit and dirt. It's quite clean. I equate holding my johnson for 30 seconds while pissing to, say, holding hands with my girl. If all of your cocks are dirty to the point where if you don't wash your hands you could infect half of Atlanta then that's your problem.Finally a person that gets it!

Not saying I don't wash my hands afterwards, just saying if I had to choose I'd much rather wash my hands before than after.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-13-2008, 10:45 PM
I think some people think i'm weird when I do that, but I only do that about 30% of the time.

Wash

Piss

Wash

Then bounce. :cheers:I do the same mahafukin thang except I walk out, not bounce.

weird-o

FasTech
10-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Fuck public restrooms period. I wait until I get home!

BB1_Luda
10-13-2008, 11:43 PM
The faucets are dirt too. Think about it.

Some one takes a piss. Then goes and turns the faucet on with their nasty aids infested hand.
Washes their hands.
Then turns the faucet off.
(The faucet is still aids infested, it doesn't clean it self)
So the faucet just keeps getting dirtier and dirtier with germs until someone washes it.
Not everywhere has the touchless faucets with the sensors.

Fuck touching things. I trained me self to whip it out, piss with no hands, and whip it back in.

FasTech
10-13-2008, 11:45 PM

Some one takes a piss. Then goes and turns the faucet on with their nasty aids infested hand.
Washes their hands.
So the faucet just keeps getting dirtier and dirtier with germs until someone washes it.

Fuck touching things. I trained me self to whip it out, piss with no hands, and whip it back in.

Reps for you :lmfao: :lmfao:

yungdz
10-13-2008, 11:46 PM

Washes their hands.
Not everywhere has the touchless faucets with the sensors.

or squat?

EJ25RUN
10-13-2008, 11:47 PM
The more interesting question is who actually sits on the toilet in a public restroom? F*ck that. I'll hold it until I get home. lol

done that all my life.

slostang
10-13-2008, 11:51 PM
you ain't gotta wash if your dick is clean.

Kyle
10-14-2008, 12:01 AM
I seriously make a point to piss on the seat just to be an ass.

Sometimes that's just not an option. I avoid it if I can, but sometimes you just gotta shit and home is too far away.

DrivenMind
10-14-2008, 12:51 AM
You could just piss in the sink and or urinal to avoid the confusion. Or just be a real anti-penis and piss sitting down. hahaha

And I agree with you guys about not wanting to shit in public that's damn near the ultimate in male vulnerability.

Turbo Terrance
10-14-2008, 01:16 AM

unless i really have to go.................

DO THE SQUAT SQUAT.......:lmfao: :D

TheGodfather
10-14-2008, 01:47 AM
I'd punch myself in the face before ever sitting in a public bathroom.

F all that noise.

DrivenMind
10-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Sometimes I just turn on the faucet some everyone thinks I washed my hands.