PDA

View Full Version : well well well...

BTEC
10-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Lets se if my computer actually posts this thread right. ive been busy. lol!! i finally got hrs again at the pt job so progress is back in full uh-fect. well it never really slowed dwn, i just got stressed to point of a headache for a week, stomach feeling queezy, not eating (as if i can afford to not eat), and my usual sleeping issues. No biggie though. But when this is all over im gonna test yawl bc honestly, wrkn like i have been doing has made me antisocial as fuc. Man, i like being around ppl but i dnt know what to say half the time or me taking the intiative to start a convo just dnt kick in anymore. im more bland than i used to be, i just dnt get excited or laugh like i used to. Ive noticed and i dnt like it but i guess situations in life will change a person no matter who you are or how bad u dnt want to change.

I know shitll buff out but id like a lil help if needed by "the crew" that i hardly ever see.

Oh yeah, kinda pissed me off the other night when i was asking a couple individuals if they are gonna run their car on the 9th of november (import face off) for those who didnt know. and they were like i doub it. WTF r u getting ur car tuned for and getting shit done to you car in general if ur not gonna run it. like buying a cd and no opening it. Just a huge pet peave (sp) of mine.

out of all the members of this squad, whose car has actually went dwn the track? James, key-ron, chris, even that pootin muthafukuh, all yawl get props. If i didnt mention you and you have ran you car im sorry but unless i see you on a normal basis i prolly know ur face but not ur name but hopefully soo i will get to meet everybody and get to know ur names. i dnt do it on purpose, im old gees. The rest of yawl.....:2up: Joselyn, i can give u a lil bit of lee way for now bc u aint even got a damn intake yet, still stock so it excusable along with life situations. but where the fuk is MY damn header? u aint gone use it so im gonna use it to bribe some chick to get nekid for a header. lmao!!!

Da_unknown
10-12-2008, 09:57 PM
ummmmmmm mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh,i am glad i made da cut..haha..

EmminoDaGreat
10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
foreal.

EJ_Allmota
10-13-2008, 08:41 AM
good do see my passes down the track were not forgotten..

Truth (Yakuza Will) and Rashidi made one pass recently which lead to a spun bearing.. but i do agree with you homie, makes no sense to build a car if you arent gonna run on the track where it matters..

my EJ1 is currently under the knife and im building a new setup for it but best believe when my motor is done i will be running that b*tch @ track events..

pootereg
10-13-2008, 08:58 AM
That mutherfrickin pooter went down the track!!lol Thanks for the coaching!!!! Yeah pimping me and the pops miss kicking it with ya!! And oh yeah i got a asian chick just waiting to dive on you!!

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
That mutherfrickin pooter went down the track!!lol Thanks for the coaching!!!! Yeah pimping me and the pops miss kicking it with ya!! And oh yeah i got a asian chick just waiting to dive on you!!
:ninja: The Doraville Asian chick? :ninja:

EJ_Allmota
10-13-2008, 12:13 PM
:ninja: The Doraville Asian chick? :ninja:
ohh word.. shit can i get an asian too, Ive never had me one of those..

pootereg
10-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Holy batman!!! I new a asian chick over there!!lmao How did you know this>?

Danger Mouse
10-13-2008, 02:42 PM
all this talk about asians makn me want chinese food but I will take one too

SLOWLYbtngU
10-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Holy batman!!! I new a asian chick over there!!lmao How did you know this>?
Remember when I asked what you were doing in Doraville? I was asking sincerly... I have eyes everywhere.

Danger Mouse
10-13-2008, 06:41 PM
got him . miss 007

pootereg
10-13-2008, 08:54 PM
dang it!!!!! Its cool though, next time we can play hide and seek!!!

BTEC
10-13-2008, 09:24 PM
dnt be hoe-in up my thread dammit!! this is serious bidnis. When i see this asian chick, ill believe it.

00CiViC00
10-13-2008, 09:59 PM
if my ass could find a F*cking Job then i would be right their with yall at the track ,.....
this sh*ts getting rediculous

SoLJames95
10-14-2008, 01:31 AM
ill be at this one my record is clean im ready to run my car. Im hopin to break into the 14s/ LOL.. I ran the hell out of the green goblin. The last event I went to was probably last year. But best be sure i will be there.

TRUTH
10-14-2008, 01:16 PM
I said it once and I'll say it again I don't really wanna go outta state for a strip.... Commerce and Maybe Steele, but thats kinda pushing it..... Plus I work on the week ends... $$$$$$$ Kid....... You're Welcome.......... TRUTH OUT......

BTEC
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
what is pushing it? they r all about the same distance away. except commerce and that track sux. if u sked say u sked.

boosted_nonv
10-14-2008, 04:02 PM
my shit is stock as hell im tryna get something going, but honestly i aint tryna see my shit run a strong 16.4 lol, but i could still run it

pootereg
10-14-2008, 05:08 PM
well i might try round two!! We will see. When is the next event??

BTEC
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
my shit is stock as hell im tryna get something going, but honestly i aint tryna see my shit run a strong 16.4 lol, but i could still run it
with that being said, im gonna need to admitt it and change ur name to "SAF w/O VTEC" Slow as fuk with no vtec. Onwt!!!

U ran kashime that night on barrett and was talking big sh!t about how u kicked his a$$ werent you? Let see what kinda a$$ you can kick on the track? or are you in the :blah: club? :doh:

On the other note, you and pooter would be a good race seeing the times his beastly D-series ran at commerce. :lmfao:

BTEC
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
well i might try round two!! We will see. When is the next event??
Might? WTF??!! November 9th, me and you b!tch!! Dnt forget, i want u to walk my boosted b-series like u did on that video and throw your hands up.

Im talking all this boo-cocky and stressing whether or not im gonna have my car done in time. :lmfao:

pootereg
10-14-2008, 09:40 PM
^^^^ Lmao!!!!! I know by the time your car gets done its going to be a lil beasty!! But its cool i still will try it!!!lol

BTEC
10-14-2008, 09:42 PM
^^^^ Lmao!!!!! I know by the time your car gets done its going to be a lil beasty!! But its cool i still will try it!!!lol
beasty? you got the torque monster. Try? You gone walk me like a dawgy. :burnout: Lou!!! Wait!!!!

pootereg
10-15-2008, 07:50 PM
LOL!!!! I doubt it but you know im down for a run homie!!

Da_unknown
10-17-2008, 02:36 PM
hmmmmmm..

BTEC
10-20-2008, 10:14 PM
So yeah, i kinda ran into a bit of a snag yesterday. Its actually a big snag but not a big deal bc where theres a will theres a way. Ill be getting some stuff modified to fit thursday bc i didnt try it out when i got it. Lets just say...if i grind the block enough for the turbo to mount up to the manifold, by the time im done the crank and rods would prolly still hit the turbo. lmao!!!

Dude, i can not believe my car is so nekid!! No engine, tranny, wiring harness, suspension, front or rear bumpers or supports, no radiator, no ac components except for the evaporator (under the dash), no wheels, the hood is on the roof. I got headlights and corners though, so its not that bad. wait, i gotta take them off too, and my fender. lmao!!!

EmminoDaGreat
10-20-2008, 10:17 PM
dayum, lots o work..

BTEC
10-20-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah i know. i still need a crank seal and i think my knock sensor broke (forgot to confirm destruction). Gettin my water pump tomorrow and waiting on my last motor mount to "heal" so i can drop the soul in. Interior is still the way it was when i last drove the car but i cant do anything inside bc i cant really get in the car bc my dogs baracade that keeps him off my side is too close to the car. as if i need more body damage than i already have. :dunno:

EmminoDaGreat
10-20-2008, 10:23 PM
f a knock sensor, turn it off!!!

BTEC
10-20-2008, 10:26 PM
f a knock sensor, turn it off!!!
yeah, about that. it might be about another week til i can order the stuff to do that. besides, since its been a LONG time since ive tuned, i like having that safety feature. lol!! i saw some specs on my pistons when i took them out so i dnt know if the knock sensor saved me or if that is a bunch of bs about it backing timing dwn.

EmminoDaGreat
10-20-2008, 10:27 PM
true, damn you gotta order the ostrich and all that shit ... lame.

EJ_Allmota
10-21-2008, 08:17 AM
damn homie, you got some work ahead of you.. but shit as long as the stuff comes in you are Btec, you will get it done.. :goodjob:

Danger Mouse
10-21-2008, 10:49 AM
git er done . ye haww.

jadakid88
10-21-2008, 08:33 PM
this thread = church

BTEC
10-21-2008, 10:05 PM
true, damn you gotta order the ostrich and all that shit ... lame.
yeah. thanks to that bitch ass dude that stole my shit a while back. i still be looking for soebody that looks like him. lol!!!

BTEC
10-21-2008, 10:07 PM
damn homie, you got some work ahead of you.. but shit as long as the stuff comes in you are Btec, you will get it done.. :goodjob:
lol!! you sound like joselyn. but yeah, im definitely trying man. honestly, i dnt see how im gonna het it done but i think like that about everything and always finish. which is another part of my problem, i have SERIOUS issues with failing. :hanged:

BTEC
10-21-2008, 10:07 PM
this thread = church
you should equal STFU. :yes:

BTEC
10-21-2008, 10:20 PM
oh shit, i alomst forgot. im going sowft tomorrow after work to do some more wrk on project "BTEC X". I might take a few pics if and post em on myspace so yawl can see what i got done. :ninja: Rear bumper mod will be cured and ready for install tomorrow morning. Hopefully i can have the enige ready to drop in tommorrow night as well, if i can find a muhfukin front crank seal.

EmminoDaGreat
10-22-2008, 09:09 AM
shouldnt that have came w/ a new oil pump?

BTEC
10-22-2008, 08:56 PM
shouldnt that have came w/ a new oil pump?
long story. But yeah.

boosted_nonv
10-23-2008, 06:43 PM
good shit *****

Seymour222
10-28-2008, 09:47 PM
I know its comin together bro! I know where tha wheels are player!!!! Spoolin' has the hook up. He needed them on the blue beast because they hold air better than the slicks. Give him a holler! I know its comin' together bro, and it'll happen. And don't forget I been down the track too!!lol