PDA

View Full Version : Calling out SmackedInATL

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
1/4 mile on the street vs my Jeep....500 bucks..lets do it :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
*sidenote* Lt1 ultra is friends with thacker so never race him because he has just as much drama going on and only calls out ppl for $ that he is 100% that he will beat!!

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 02:58 PM
It's an auto AWD 420hp V8 probably with spray. I don't blame him. It would take a good street setup to beat it.

SmackedInATL
10-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Declined. Can't fuck with you or Thacker. Oh yeah, I don't race for money.

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Hmm.... Bring the Jeep, bike, or the Camaro and I'll put a $tack on it..... ;)
Dig or roll...
Whatcha wanna do?

Make a seperate callout.

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 08:47 PM
It's an auto AWD 420hp V8 probably with spray. I don't blame him. It would take a good street setup to beat it.

it's also a fucken SUV phill..and it doesnt have spray :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
it's also a fucken SUV phill..and it doesnt have spray :lmfao:

Yeah, no shit. I know its an SUV.

I also know you like to down play your rides just as much as Thacker. You think bolt-ons and/or spray means its stock. :screwy:

It may be an SUV but it gets out of the hole REALLY good because it's AWD. A RWD car would have to run a very sticky tire and good suspension to outlaunch it, not to mention the driver has to be on point with his launch. Any mistake and its over.

YOU on the other hand just have to mash the gas and point the fucker in the direction you want to go. Pretty fuckin simple even for a dipshit like you.

Most cars would be playing catch up after the first 60+ ft against your SUV.

I love how you challenge vehicles on street tires that can't hook for shit. Once they get outlaunched, most of them are going to blow the tires off just trying to paly catch up.

This isn't everybody's first rodeo.

If you're so confident in that SUV and it's not about outlaunching somebody, do some rolls against people for money.

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah, no shit. I know its an SUV.

I also know you like to down play your rides just as much as Thacker. You think bolt-ons and/or spray means its stock. :screwy:

It may be an SUV but it gets out of the hole REALLY good because it's AWD. A RWD car would have to run a very sticky tire and good suspension to outlaunch it, not to mention the driver has to be on point with his launch. Any mistake and its over.

YOU on the other hand just have to mash the gas and point the fucker in the direction you want to go. Pretty fuckin simple even for a dipshit like you.

Most cars would be playing catch up after the first 60+ ft against your SUV.

I love how you challenge vehicles on street tires that can't hook for shit. Once they get outlaunched, most of them are going to blow the tires off just trying to paly catch up.

This isn't everybody's first rodeo.

If you're so confident in that SUV and it's not about outlaunching somebody, do some rolls against people for money.

sure in the camaro..whenever your get your baby back from gettin fixed for god knows which time u can have a crack at it from a roll..i am pretty sure u will have your hands full...might wanna put the spray back on :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:34 PM
sure in the camaro..whenever your get your baby back from gettin fixed for god knows which time u can have a crack at it from a roll..i am pretty sure u will have your hands full...might wanna put the spray back on :lmfao:

I'll gladly do a roll against your camaro. I don't need spray against it. :screwy:

Lets set it up now. 20-140 mph

You agree? Don't puss out now. My car will be back soon.

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:35 PM
I like how you change the subject from me proving a point to racing your Camaro.

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I'll gladly do a roll against your camaro. I don't need spray against it. :screwy:

Lets set it up now. 20-140 mph

You agree? Don't puss out now. My car will be back soon.

naaa..non of that 20 roll bull shit..it wil be cold and all i have is bald ass drag radials....60 to whatever you want is more like it :2up:

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:45 PM
naaa..non of that 20 roll bull shit..it wil be cold and all i have is bald ass drag radials....60 to whatever you want is more like it :2up:

Why not a 20 roll? As Thacker would say "not my fault your car isn't properly setup" or "your too poor to buy some tires". :lmfao:

Thats a bitch move in your boys book. Don't let your boy down.

Besides, 60-140 will only take a few seconds. Thats not racing, thats gay. :screwy:

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Why not a 20 roll? As Thacker would say "not my fault your car isn't properly setup" or "your too poor to buy some tires". :lmfao:

Thats a bitch move in your boys book. Don't let your boy down.

Besides, 60-140 will only take a few seconds. Thats not racing, thats gay. :screwy:

who said we have to stop at 140 phill.....and idk what thacker says phill....ill race u from 20 if i have some new tires by then...i really dont care, wont make much difference in the outcome either way lol ;)
i guess since u are soooo old things get little blurry for u at over 140 huh..jk! let me know when u get it back....i cant wait to finally race you :boobies:

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Go get your tires. You're going to need them.

I'll pop the hood when i'm done dragging you just to prove I don't need nitrous.

ueyedgr8tness
10-12-2008, 09:55 PM
^i got money on this race and i am betting on phil if this shi* goes down in the next week are so before i leave town:)

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Go get your tires. You're going to need them.

I'll pop the hood when i'm done dragging you just to prove I don't need nitrous.

well of course i am goin to need tires to hook up 300rwtq from 20 roll DUH

whats the ETA on your car being done so i can change my spark plugs eheh

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 09:59 PM
My car won't be done for probably two weeks. That damn gasket is hard to find. Mitsubishi is on back order.

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 10:01 PM
My car won't be done for probably two weeks. That damn gasket is hard to find. Mitsubishi is on back order.

10-4 let me know when u get closer so i can charge up the battery eheh

2.3 Evo 8
10-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Explain something to me Marcin, why are you cool in person but on the forum you choose to act like Thacker and be a douche?

You two are the only people that act this way on here. Why would you want to associate yourself with someone like Thacker?

Serious questions.

onebadgt
10-12-2008, 10:06 PM
so lt1whatever, would you like to race me in your jeep from a dig. 1/8 mile only. but i will prob be a even race n dont wanna lose alot of $ if you win so how bout we run for $100

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 10:12 PM
so lt1whatever, would you like to race me in your jeep from a dig. 1/8 mile only. but i will prob be a even race n dont wanna lose alot of $ if you win so how bout we run for $100

sure....make it 200..we can get it done same night koffbean gets out ran by a jeep :lmfao:

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Explain something to me Marcin, why are you cool in person but on the forum you choose to act like Thacker and be a douche?

You two are the only people that act this way on here. Why would you want to associate yourself with someone like Thacker?

Serious questions.
pm sent :goodjob:

onebadgt
10-12-2008, 10:14 PM
sure....make it 200..we can get it done same night koffbean gets out ran by a jeep :lmfao:

k sounds like a plan, just p.m. me details, ill be in my new car so im not quite used to it yet but ill do some practice launches this week:goodjob:

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 10:16 PM
k sounds like a plan, just p.m. me details, ill be in my new car so im not quite used to it yet but ill do some practice launches this week:goodjob:

wait a a min..i thought i was racing your turbo GT...no go on a race unless i know what i am racing :lmfao:
you guys are killing me...1000cc bikes calling me out..now you calling me out in your "new" car for all i know it's a damn drag car... :screwy:

onebadgt
10-12-2008, 10:21 PM
wait a a min..i thought i was racing your turbo GT...no go on a race unless i know what i am racing :lmfao:
you guys are killing me...1000cc bikes calling me out..now you calling me out in your "new" car for all i know it's a damn drag car... :screwy:

no my GT had traction prob. from a 60 roll lol, you will be racing a 92 stang with a h/c set!

LT1UltraZ
10-12-2008, 10:22 PM
no my GT had traction prob. from a 60 roll lol, you will be racing a 92 stang with a h/c set!

lol...please...no go on that race...ill race your gt from a 60 roll in my camaro..you game for that?

onebadgt
10-12-2008, 10:25 PM
lol...please...no go on that race...ill race your gt from a 60 roll in my camaro..you game for that?

well according to your post on another site ur camaro make 700rwhp so no i wont be racing that in my GT i will give you a 60 roll on my bike though!:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
10-12-2008, 10:33 PM

Serious questions.

that is a good point i was wondering the same:thinking: I met him in person and he acted nothing like he does online.I didn't even no he was on IA when i met him:no: just kill sme that ppl act this way and call there self grownups:eek:

onebadgt
10-12-2008, 10:53 PM
hes also very polite on other forums, just whores this one up?

yungdz
10-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Im pretty sure him and Thackass do it just for entertainment

SicStang03
10-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey ultra, tell Thacker to bring out one of his cars the night this goes down.

GTO or maro... no spray

SmackedInATL
10-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Hey ultra, tell Thacker to bring out one of his cars the night this goes down.

GTO or maro... no spray

Good luck with that. How can you afford to bet $500 on a race, but you cannot buy new tires?

DieselNuts
10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Good luck with that. How can you afford to bet $500 on a race, but you cannot buy new tires?
lol, good point :thinking:

willum14pb
10-13-2008, 08:43 AM

it's not a matter of affording it, it's wanting to waste the money on them when he doesn't really NEED them at this point ;).

SicStang03
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM

What do you mean? I have 2 full sets of wheels with tires on all of them :???:

SmackedInATL
10-14-2008, 12:10 AM
What do you mean? I have 2 full sets of wheels with tires on all of them :???:

LOL. The "good luck with that" part was trying to get Thacker or his butt buddy to run without spray.

The tire part was for LT1. Sorry.:goodjob:

slowhawk01
10-14-2008, 12:43 AM
hes also very polite on other forums, just whores this one up?

Hey Brain whats been up? I got a slow ass crotch rocket to run for some $$$$ from a dig if you know anyone that will actually race. 1/8th or 1/4 is fine with me.

SicStang03
10-14-2008, 01:53 AM
LOL. The "good luck with that" part was trying to get Thacker or his butt buddy to run without spray.

The tire part was for LT1. Sorry.:goodjob:

Oh.. ok :cheers:

SiKsTanG16
10-14-2008, 02:36 AM
^^^^^dude i totally ripped off your name....didnt mean to though. lol

SicStang03
10-14-2008, 03:29 AM
^^^^^dude i totally ripped off your name....didnt mean to though. lol

LOL... so how did you end up on this forum?

onebadgt
10-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Hey Brain whats been up? I got a slow ass crotch rocket to run for some $$$$ from a dig if you know anyone that will actually race. 1/8th or 1/4 is fine with me.

not alot man just work 24/7... pm me or hit me up some time, we should go fro a ride sometime. and i think me and a few buddies are ridin over to paradise and runnin the bikes in a week or 2, you should ride out!

SiKsTanG16
10-14-2008, 02:04 PM
LOL... so how did you end up on this forum?

I went to that midnight madness thing at commerce a while back, and decided to check it out.

03RCode
10-14-2008, 02:14 PM
I went to that midnight madness thing at commerce a while back, and decided to check it out.

I talked to you there that night I believe. I had the black H/C/I 94 Z28, I broke on like the second pass, and walked around the pits checking out the cars.

SiKsTanG16
10-14-2008, 02:17 PM
I talked to you there that night I believe. I had the black H/C/I 94 Z28, I broke on like the second pass, and walked around the pits checking out the cars.

I've got a bad memory...lol. I'd probably remember you if I saw you though.

DieselNuts
10-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I've got a bad memory...lol. I'd probably remember you if I saw you though.
Was your girl driving your car through staging lanes? If so, I was the guy w/the white 04 Cobra :goodjob:

SiKsTanG16
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Was your girl driving your car through staging lanes? If so, I was the guy w/the white 04 Cobra :goodjob:

Yea probably....she does that alot. lol

UBERGRMN
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
there has been like 5 races called out......i wanna see these things go down. videos my friends!

tdurr
10-15-2008, 05:58 PM
^^ true story!
btw, i wanna drive ur car still... or ride in it at the next fay co meet lol.