PDA

View Full Version : The Real Story behind Obama and Ayers, and his other LEFT WING RADICAL MOVEMENTS

Vteckidd
10-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah, so since all the Left Radicals on this board like to pick on little trivial issues like

Mccain being cleared of any wrongdoing in the SL scandals
Palin being found INNOCENT in Troopergate
etcetcetc

Lets really take a look at Obamas relationship and record with radical, crazy, left wing nutjobs.

For once he does have a track record on something, its associations with the scum of the earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjJjFoufo4

you guys wanna talk about LIES? this is Obamas biggest one, he has lied point blank about his relationship with a known domestic terrorist

can we impeach him now?

Vteckidd
10-12-2008, 12:08 AM
EDIT:

ill be waiting for the resident posts about how this means nothing, or im wrong, or now that CNN is biased, or how im racist, or how Obama is the messiah

etcetcetc

Vteckidd
10-12-2008, 09:18 AM
up

tony
10-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Three words, Pulling at Straws.

As I said before, this is exactly why McCain is going to lose. People are losing their life savings and you're worried about who Obama sat on a board with? What the fuck has happened to the Republican party? 8 years of a Bush presidency has been far more lethal than anything William Ayers could have dreamed of.

lol This stuff doesn't even get me mad any more, I just laugh at it because its pathetic. Can't stick to the issues so repubs have to make up their own. They already had a blueprint for a campaign against Obama through Hillary and STILL can't win. Had a better candidate in Mitt Romney but McCain colluded with Huckabee and put him out of the race.. now that you're stuck with him you cannot even tout his abilities but rather try to make Obama out to be this idiot.

I am going to throughly enjoy November 4th. All this bickering will be over and honestly people will just have to deal with it.

Vteckidd
10-12-2008, 10:03 AM
i was wrong and shouldnt have said what i said

AlanŽ
10-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Honestly i'l be glad when this election is over no matter what the outcome is. If Obama gets elected I will probably just stay in school and get my Masters.

tony
10-12-2008, 02:14 PM
i cant help you are too ignorant to care. If this is the caliber person you want in the whitehouse, then that says alot about your values.

Yeah you are right youll prob get to dance in the streets like a jackass Nov 4th to tout how the Democrats put a radical left wing, inexperienced, and dangerous man in the white house and the republicans could do nothing about it.

But im coming to the long slow realization, that if idiots want to elect idiots, theres nothing we can do about it.

I had a nice drawn at post but it got a bit too personal. You're right Mike, we're idiots and obviously you got it all figured out. I'm sure when your business blows up and you're making millions you will come right back here and say I told you so. I look forward to the day. :goodjob:

blurred visions
10-12-2008, 02:20 PM
But im coming to the long slow realization, that if idiots want to elect idiots, theres nothing we can do about it.

aahah, haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6CRObROV0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVDCXpSD6Fk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9WduykYpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Did you even watch the Couric interview with Palin? :lmfao:

Deke
10-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Edited after apology. Just in general, tone it down Mr. Kidd. It seems recently that you're just here to attack someone and not actually debate or question. I'm all for intelligent and respectful discussion about politics :cheers:

Vteckidd
10-12-2008, 06:07 PM
ueah i was harsh to tony, i shouldnt have been and retract my pevios post.

i apolagize for coming off condescending and arrogant that not what im about. i dissagree with Obama and his policies and others stuff, but i respect Tony and other peoples opinions and i shouldnt have gone off like i did

i hope you accept this apolagy

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Mr. Kidd, I don't like talking to you. You're way too opinionated, and you don't seem to hear people when they try to discuss things here. You simply start a new thread on the same topic, and disregard the old one. Not that I really care, because I live with someone who thinks just like you do.

But since I know he is also an arrogant, closet racist, who spends way too much time watching FOX news I just don't take him seriously anymore.

Your party has been defeated in every debate, and even if the democrats win, there's a good chance we're all still fucked.

Vteckidd
10-13-2008, 12:40 AM
if you are trying to label me a racist, shame on you

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 12:49 AM
if you are trying to label me a racist, shame on you

I'm not trying to label you anything. I don't recall saying "Mr. Kidd is a racist" I'm just pointing out a simple connection between a lot of the people who share your same beliefs. Don't take it personally.

It's no secret that conservatives are more popular in areas below the Mason Dixon line, or "The Bible Belt". People still drive around with confederate flags on their cars down here, and still claim they do it, because it's "heritage". Do you really think those same people, are even capable of looking past racial boundaries?

JITB
10-13-2008, 01:05 AM
If you havent learned by now MR. Kidd is unable to digest anyone elses opinion or view of anything, without coming belittling them...Everyone is an uneducated idiot if u disagree...lol

TERRORIST! there that word again!

DrivenMind
10-13-2008, 01:27 AM
Oh I'm aware... But I'm not going to let that stop me from sharing it with him. Maybe if we take to using certain tactics, and just repeat the same information over and over again he'll actually consider what's being said.

BanginJimmy
10-13-2008, 07:23 AM
This election has been an eye opener for me. I have learned, or I have had my believes proven right in a few areas.

1. As a white, hetrosexual, (stereotyped) prodestant, I am not allowed to have an opinion that doesnt fall in line with the PC crowd without being called a racist, sexist, or some other derogatory -ist.

2. People hated Bush, not something hard to fathom, and will goto ANY measure to get something different from govt. One single undeniable fact that that strikes me is that Obama would not qualify for a secret, not to mention unlimited, security clearance because of his past drug usage (I dont agree with this considering it has been over 20 years since he last used) and his relationships with known terrorists. Either of these would immediately disqualify him.

3. The republican party is no longer the republican party of old. It is more like the Democratic party of old, while the democrat party is so far out in left field it truely scares me. If republicans would go back to their conservative base they could have won this election, and probably regained MANY seats that were recently lost in Congress.

tony
10-13-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm going to say this..

I went to a campus debate on thursday, Clayton State is made up of a lot of black students so the demographics of the audience were Barack Obama supporters. It is well known that I support Obama but I found myself defending the one person that debated in favor of McCain. Not because I was swayed but rather how disrespectful the Obama supporters were.

We all agree that there is ignorance on both sides. I think I understand now why people care not to talk about politics.

4dmin
10-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Again i don't understand the point of this accusation... so what if the guy was on a couple different boards helping out the community with ayers? so call him a terrorist b/c he was trying to better the schools in chicago :rolleyes:. obviously chicago loves they guy b/c he was named "man of the year" for his work.

from my point of view you can call any christian/muslim a terrorist b/c they have done nothing but destroy humanity in the name of GOD who himself is the biggest terrorist of them all. sh!t bush does work in his name - even palin agrees this is GOD's war.

Nomad!
10-13-2008, 08:46 AM
This election has been an eye opener for me. I have learned, or I have had my believes proven right in a few areas.

1. As a white, hetrosexual, (stereotyped) prodestant, I am not allowed to have an opinion that doesnt fall in line with the PC crowd without being called a racist, sexist, or some other derogatory -ist.
What brings you to this conclusion? My circle of friends is compiled of several different ethnicities (caucasian being one of them) & not one of them would "fall in line with the PC crowd" yet none of them are labeled racist or sexist. I don't know you so I wouldn't label you a racist just because you don't support Obama. Hell, many of the people in my circle of friends don't support Obama but that didn't magically turn them into racists.

I will say this; it is possible to have a racist opinion and/or point of view. The confederate flag that was mentioned in a previous post is a perfect example of what I mean. Many people that got caught up in the flag issue when the "stars & bars" were to be removed from the GA state flag weren't typically viewed as racist. The argument of "heritage not hatred" is pretty much negated by the fact that the confederate battle flag wasn't added to the state flag until 1956, which was pretty much a slap in the face to the civil rights movement. That act alone made the state flag more about hate than heritage. This in turn gave those, supporting the state flag containing the confederate battle flag, a racist point of view.

My point is, I don't know you so I don't know if you are a racist or not and, I wouldn't say you're a racist just because your opinions don't fall in line with the PC crowd. Your opinions may just be different. Your opinions themselves could be racist or, you may just simply be a racist yourself. I'd have to know more about you, your opinions, and the reason behind the formation of your opinions.

Total_Blender
10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
from my point of view you can call any christian/muslim a terrorist b/c they have done nothing but destroy humanity in the name of GOD who himself is the biggest terrorist of them all. sh!t bush does work in his name - even palin agrees this is GOD's war.

The same god is also rewarding Islamic terrorists with 72 virgins and Christians with everlasting life in Heaven. I think he's just playing both sides against the middle. If the Earth will be destroyed after Armageddon then all we have to do is not have Armageddon and the Earth will last forever :ninja:

Vteckidd
10-13-2008, 09:50 AM

2. People hated Bush, not something hard to fathom, and will goto ANY measure to get something different from govt. One single undeniable fact that that strikes me is that Obama would not qualify for a secret, not to mention unlimited, security clearance because of his past drug usage (I dont agree with this considering it has been over 20 years since he last used) and his relationships with known terrorists. Either of these would immediately disqualify him.

3. The republican party is no longer the republican party of old. It is more like the Democratic party of old, while the democrat party is so far out in left field it truely scares me. If republicans would go back to their conservative base they could have won this election, and probably regained MANY seats that were recently lost in Congress.
i agree with all of that

BanginJimmy
10-13-2008, 02:27 PM
What brings you to this conclusion? My circle of friends is compiled of several different ethnicities (caucasian being one of them) & not one of them would "fall in line with the PC crowd" yet none of them are labeled racist or sexist. I don't know you so I wouldn't label you a racist just because you don't support Obama. Hell, many of the people in my circle of friends don't support Obama but that didn't magically turn them into racists.

I will say this; it is possible to have a racist opinion and/or point of view. The confederate flag that was mentioned in a previous post is a perfect example of what I mean. Many people that got caught up in the flag issue when the "stars & bars" were to be removed from the GA state flag weren't typically viewed as racist. The argument of "heritage not hatred" is pretty much negated by the fact that the confederate battle flag wasn't added to the state flag until 1956, which was pretty much a slap in the face to the civil rights movement. That act alone made the state flag more about hate than heritage. This in turn gave those, supporting the state flag containing the confederate battle flag, a racist point of view.

My point is, I don't know you so I don't know if you are a racist or not and, I wouldn't say you're a racist just because your opinions don't fall in line with the PC crowd. Your opinions may just be different. Your opinions themselves could be racist or, you may just simply be a racist yourself. I'd have to know more about you, your opinions, and the reason behind the formation of your opinions.

Obviously I am not saying that everyone will see it the way I have experienced it, but I can tell you that I have been called basicly called a racist and a sexist when only talking politics with a few dem's I know.

Basicly called a racist when I said that: a. Obama would be very dangerous to this country if he was elected President AND had a Congress that will approve all of his policies. Blantantly called a racist when I said that no matter the result there would most likely be riots all over the place come Nov 5. Severity depends only on whether or not Obama wins.

Called a sexist when I said many of the same things about Hillery as I said about Obama. She could be VERY dangerous if she was in the white house with a congress that would pass her every whim. Also called a sexist when I say I believe in pro life in anything but extraordinary circumstances where the mother's health is in question.

I've even been called a homophobe when I told a gay guy I am in school with I was voting for McCain. He didnt even bother to ask if I was a social conservative or liberal.

gtrmonkey
10-13-2008, 02:54 PM
The Point is that you don't give somebody 50 million dollars unless you know them very well. Obama and Ayers clearly know each other, That why he trusted Obama with the funds.

stephen
10-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Obviously I am not saying that everyone will see it the way I have experienced it, but I can tell you that I have been called basicly called a racist and a sexist when only talking politics with a few dem's I know.

Basicly called a racist when I said that: a. Obama would be very dangerous to this country if he was elected President AND had a Congress that will approve all of his policies. Blantantly called a racist when I said that no matter the result there would most likely be riots all over the place come Nov 5. Severity depends only on whether or not Obama wins.

Called a sexist when I said many of the same things about Hillery as I said about Obama. She could be VERY dangerous if she was in the white house with a congress that would pass her every whim. Also called a sexist when I say I believe in pro life in anything but extraordinary circumstances where the mother's health is in question.

I've even been called a homophobe when I told a gay guy I am in school with I was voting for McCain. He didnt even bother to ask if I was a social conservative or liberal.

i know this is off of the topic, but i just feel the need to address this. i can't do anything to change how you think...you're your own man...but i will try to give you a little insight.

the reality of what you go through IS THE REAL WORLD. people will always like you or dislike you for their own reasons. personally, you're one of few "conservatives" whose views i understand. not everyone can give you that satisfaction. you're not the only one who has to deal with those issues though. no matter what color you are, political stance, etc....you're going to get bashed for your views, and have to learn to take that with a grain of salt, and not relate it to the intelligent masses.

how many threads have we seen on here alone about "black people are only voting for obama because he's black?" how do you think that makes someone like me (who is black, and has more than enough of my OWN reasons to want him as president) feel?

as far as race and sex is concerned, that's a big thing for this election. this election is bringing out the best and worst in a lot of people, and will be a historical moment for our country. the issue isn't the "PC CROWD," it's the "IGNORANT CROWD" which tends to be the MAJORITY. just don't take ppl's ignorance too personal. real talk...personally, i think HIGHLY of your opinions in these political debates, and respect them.