PDA

View Full Version : help real quick!!!!!!!! anyone

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
dude how do i accept a check from someone that is trying to buy something from me but their like in minnesota or something? i never did this im aint tryna get screwed ovah. (yea i said im aint) he asked for my full name adress and phone number...then he said god bless me. this muh phucka sound like a fraud.

uproot
10-11-2008, 07:53 PM
just tell him to use paypal

ryan3lcsvt
10-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Tell him to get a cashiers check from his bank if its a large amount then call that bank its issued from and verify funds and if its good deposit it.

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 07:58 PM
i emailed him back and i told him id rather do pay pal but just in case he dont have pay pal...

lets say i decide to do the check thing what do i do just wait for it to come in the mail?

uproot
10-11-2008, 08:04 PM
if its legit you might do it in an escrow or something, but still sounds iffy to me

dohc4.6sc
dont do it, i had about the same situation a few years ago. i did it and cashed the check at my bank, two weeks later the bank said i owed them the money back cause the check was fake. and i had to pay the return shipping on a subbie block.

ryan3lcsvt
Yes, then wait for it to clear your bank, but call the bank thats listed on the check first and verify funds by the account number on the bottom, then first 9 is the aba routing number, after that is the account # , the last numbers are the check number.

Ms Dollar
10-11-2008, 08:05 PM
i emailed him back and i told him id rather do pay pal but just in case he dont have pay pal...

lets say i decide to do the check thing what do i do just wait for it to come in the mail?

Tell him to do a money order instead, and that you will ship the merchandise once you are able to verify the validity of the funds.

Or you could always have him Western Union the money to you, and you can pick that shit up just about anywhere. Kroger, Publix, Walmart, etc.

Hope this helps! :)

uproot
10-11-2008, 08:06 PM
or tell him to paypal, LOL

who cares if he doesn't have it, it takes like 5 minutes to set it up

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Accept paypal only brah.

Too many scams out there these days.

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Tell him to do a money order instead, and that you will ship the merchandise once you are able to verify the validity of the funds.

Or you could always have him Western Union the money to you, and you can pick that shit up just about anywhere. Kroger, Publix, Walmart, etc.

Hope this helps! :)

Yes, then wait for it to clear your bank, but call the bank thats listed on the check first and verify funds by the account number on the bottom, then first 9 is the aba routing number, after that is the account # , the last numbers are the check number.

MAN PHUCK ALL THAT CHIT MAYN ITS 2008 PAY PAL IS WHERE ITS AT

THANKS GUYS REPS FA ALL YOU TRICKS

uproot
10-11-2008, 08:21 PM
MAN PHUCK ALL THAT CHIT MAYN ITS 2008 PAY PAL IS WHERE ITS AT

THANKS GUYS REPS FA ALL YOU TRICKS

so then i'm assuming the dude has paypal?

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey you should make a thread about this.

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 08:40 PM
so then i'm assuming the dude has paypal? well no but if he dont have it then imma move to the next customer. cuz i want this loot asap!

hydroshutter
10-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Just cash their personal check

You deserve to get screwed over

Nittanys1
10-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Accept paypal only brah.

Too many scams out there these days.

people are scamming on paypal now too...

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 08:48 PM
You deserve to get screwed over gee thanks :cry:

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 08:49 PM
people are scamming on paypal now too... hey dude i seen you at the car show today...well idk what you look like but i seen the accordian i was like "hey...that dudes on ia"

Nittanys1
10-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Cool man , I'll be there tomorrow too. If your there, come up and introduce yourself. Anyone on the team will be able to show u who I am if you cant find me.

DecoyOctopus
10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Cool man , I'll be there tomorrow too. If your there, come up and introduce yourself. Anyone on the team will be able to show u who I am if you cant find me. nah i cant make it tommoro gotta work but yea i seen you had teh car all clant up n chit. i seen you at one of the soncis meets in gwinnett if i c you again ill halla at cha.

Princess12
10-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Paypal is the best method; however, if he insists on a check then tell him it must be a certified check or Money Order.

In all honesty, it sounds like a scam.

BobbyFresco
10-12-2008, 08:07 AM
PayPal only. Checks and money orders can be faked. If you go through the process with paypal, your transaction will be protected.