PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ some of ya'll

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I can not fucking believe that someone would get butthurt over something that was said online and then take the opportunity to walk upto a person and talk shit to them. You know who you are dude. That's fucked up though for real. This is the internet, not a fucking battleground. It's alllll fun and games. You should be careful though, because you never know what that other person might be capable off. Shit, I bet we even have an undercover hiding behind a screen name.

Cliff notes:
When someone talks shit online, talk shit back.
Don't confront people over what was said IN person.

willum14pb
10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
wrong. if you're going to talk shit online, YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP IN PERSON. IS THE REAL STORY. So how about you stop being such a fucking pussy keyboard commando and just shut the fuck up. Bitch.

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 07:11 PM
OHhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss! drama.....carry on

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:12 PM
LOL @ the person who got punked out!

I'm pretty sure I know why this thread was created. What a bitch move to have someone else make the thread and not the person who was the one to get punked out. Haha, what some people need to realize is that some people just want to test the guy talking shit in person to see if anything goes down. 99.9% of the time nothing does but I have seen some members talk shit in person to one another. And the bitch is usually the one who ends up looking like a fool infront of their friends.

MistaCee
10-11-2008, 07:13 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/metallica2k1/internet_serious_business.jpg

Sorry I just had to.

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 07:16 PM

I'm pretty sure I know why this thread was created. What a bitch move to have someone else make the thread and not the person who was the one to get punked out. Haha, what some people need to realize is that some people just want to test the guy talking shit in person to see if anything goes down. 99.9% of the time nothing does but I have seen some members talk shit in person to one another. And the bitch is usually the one who ends up looking like a fool infront of their friends.

QFT

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 07:18 PM
we want the name of who got punk'd out.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:25 PM
wrong. if you're going to talk shit online, YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP IN PERSON. IS THE REAL STORY. So how about you stop being such a fucking pussy keyboard commando and just shut the fuck up. Bitch.o0o0o0o0, that's all? Weks0s.

LOLOLOL.

I can't wait for a motherfucker to make a thread talking about they got stabbed/shot/jumped because they confronted the wrong motherfucker.

HAAAA !

G.C
10-11-2008, 07:25 PM
lol at this thread.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:27 PM
o0o0o0o0, that's all? Weks0s.

LOLOLOL.

I can't wait for a motherfucker to make a thread talking about they got stabbed/shot/jumped because they confronted the wrong motherfucker.

HAAAA !If I were you I wouldn't be making claims like this online. Especially if you don't know what the other person has. ;) Or his friends.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:27 PM

I'm pretty sure I know why this thread was created. What a bitch move to have someone else make the thread and not the person who was the one to get punked out. Haha, what some people need to realize is that some people just want to test the guy talking shit in person to see if anything goes down. 99.9% of the time nothing does but I have seen some members talk shit in person to one another. And the bitch is usually the one who ends up looking like a fool infront of their friends.Whats up dude? Member I met you at the one V at the BP? I was with a couple of friends in the blue bugeye?

Yeah some shit like that went down this past Riverside meet. I thought it was pointless. Shit, you never know the other dudes history, nah mean? You could be talking shit to a motherfucker who just had the worst fucking day in their life and they're waiting on the next dude to try them. It'll happen eventually at a meet.

G.C
10-11-2008, 07:28 PM

LOLOLOL.

HAAAA !

Your a idiot. Go get punked out again.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Whats up dude? Member I met you at the one V at the BP? I was with a couple of friends in the blue bugeye?

Yeah some shit like that went down this past Riverside meet. I thought it was pointless. Shit, you never know the other dudes history, nah mean? You could be talking shit to a motherfucker who just had the worst fucking day in their life and they're waiting on the next dude to try them. It'll happen eventually at a meet.Hahaha, you were the dude that said what's up? Sup d00d!

But I know what happened. The kid that was talking shit is one of my best friends. ;)

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:30 PM
If I were you I wouldn't be making claims like this online. Especially if you don't know what the other person has. ;) Or his friends.Claims? Nah dude, that wasn't directed toward him at all. Im just saying. I was reading where some dude got shot at some meet like couple of months ago because of talking shit. It was somewhere on here. But yeah, losing my life over something so pointless online?

Fuck that.

NAH MEAN?

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Your a idiot. Go get punked out again.Get your fucking story straight you dumb fucking piece of shit. Holy fucking shit some people need to just shut the fuck up and mind their own god damn business.

You fucking inbred.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Izzy, this really doesn't have anything to do with you man. If your friend wants to do something, let him take care of it. I don't recommend anyone to get involved. I have no problem with you and you seem like a cool dude but you shouldn't make shot, jumped claims like you did. If your friend is still pissed tell him to confront the dude that punked him out. I'll make sure to be there that time. :D Always down for some action.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Also that's not the first time he's done some shit like that! Haha, I love that kid. He's fucking awesome!

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Izzy, this really doesn't have anything to do with you man. If your friend wants to do something, let him take care of it. I don't recommend anyone to get involved. I have no problem with you and you seem like a cool dude but you shouldn't make shot, jumped claims like you did.***** IT DOES NOW. YA ALL GONNAA MEET MY NEW FRIEND, nah hahah.

I don't got nothing against the dude but shit I know I wouldn't take something serious over the internet and come upto to that dude and start talking shit. You know? But yo this thread is just for entertainment. It aint a thread to set a time and place.

G.C
10-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Get your fucking story straight you dumb fucking piece of shit. Holy fucking shit some people need to just shut the fuck up and mind their own god damn business.

You fucking inbred.

Yeah i should mind my own business... yeah hmmmm...Then why did you post this fukcng dumb thread up where thousands of users can see and post comments bout it? Maybe your the one who needs to mind his own business and let your "friend" make his own thread bout "himself" and tell everyone that he shouldn't have talked sh!t in the first place.

wantboost
10-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't got nothing against the dude but shit I know I wouldn't take something serious over the internet and come upto to that dude and start talking shit.
but obviously some people do.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:39 PM
***** IT DOES NOW. YA ALL GONNAA MEET MY NEW FRIEND, nah hahah.

I don't got nothing against the dude but shit I know I wouldn't take something serious over the internet and come upto to that dude and start talking shit. You know? But yo this thread is just for entertainment. It aint a thread to set a time and place.I gotcha man. I'm the same way.

But just because you and I are like that doesn't mean the other guy is. If you guys roll through next thursday and if he decides to go I'll make sure to keep things under control. I expect you to do the same.

ETA: Did the guy get his Subie fixed that day?

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah i should mind my own business... yeah hmmmm...Then why did you post this fukcng dumb thread up where thousands of users can see and post comments bout it? Maybe your the one who needs to mind his own business and let your "friend" make his own thread bout "himself" and tell everyone that he shouldn't have talked sh!t in the first place.You aint worth it n00b.

The "X" is in the upper right corner.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
You aint worth it n00b.

The "X" is in the upper right corner.lmfao repped!

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:45 PM
I gotcha man. I'm the same way.

But just because you and I are like that doesn't mean the other guy is. If you guys roll through next thursday and if he decides to go I'll make sure to keep things under control. I expect you to do the same.

ETA: Did the guy get his Subie fixed that day?Yeah, I'll probably roll through if I don't have work.

Yeah, he ended up fixing it. We found out that it wasn't just the clutch fluid. The throw out bearing was fuXor3d as well. We left right away home and on our way home we waved down a clean ass Scooby to see if he was familiar with the noise. He told us it was the t-o-b for sure cause he had the same problem. Then after fixing that about a month ago, 2nd gear blew. So, now we are looking for a STI tranny to swap in.

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 07:46 PM
yo alex, wtf does that "ETA" shit you put stand for?

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I'll probably roll through if I don't have work.

Yeah, he ended up fixing it. We found out that it wasn't just the clutch fluid. The throw out bearing was fuXor3d as well. We left right away home and on our way home we waved down a clean ass Scooby to see if he was familiar with the noise. He told us it was the t-o-b for sure cause he had the same problem. Then after fixing that about a month ago, 2nd gear blew. So, now we are looking for a STI tranny to swap in.LOL @ 2nd gear blowing up! I can relate to that expect the times that it's happened to me it was third. But for sure man I'll try to stop by next thursday. You and the dude that got punked out's brother are cool in my book. The punked out guy is kinda annoying and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me on that.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:48 PM
yo alex, wtf does that "ETA" shit you put stand for?You're apparently new to the internetz. Haha, Edit To Add.

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 07:50 PM
You're apparently new to the internetz. Haha, Edit To Add.

lol, just never heard that phrase before.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Lemme add that the only bosnian that I think is a cool motherfucker is d993s(David). He's fucking gangster as hell. I miss him. :(

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Word, y0. I'll try to stop by for sure.

I think that's the new Bosnian spot over there though by all the Scoobs, hahaha. You know where we gonna be chillin.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 07:58 PM
so whats the screenname of the guy who got punked out???
we all want a name.www.importatlanta.com/viewmember=231fd (http://www.rick-rolld.com)

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 08:07 PM
www.importatlanta.com/viewmember=23132 (http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/reminder.jpg)

damn i usually read what it sayd in the bottom left hand corner. you should have rick roll'd the link though. reps comin ur way.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-11-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL.

right back at cha'

Well im out my compadres.

*chunks up the deuces as song walks me out*

willum14pb
10-11-2008, 08:26 PM
like i said today alex. unless someone actually states that they wil "kick my ass" i won't confront them in person :).

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 08:31 PM
like i said today alex. unless someone actually states that they wil "kick my ass" i won't confront them in person :).

i will kick your ass. bitch.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
like i said today alex. unless someone actually states that they wil "kick my ass" i won't confront them in person :).Haha, werd. Was good chilling with you, dude. We had some dope as laughs all fucking morning! :lmao: We're such assholes.

willum14pb
10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
i will kick your ass. bitch.

if you're feelin froggy jump. time and place pussy.

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 08:35 PM
if you're feelin froggy jump. time and place pussy.

i dont really want to lol. but if you wanna go we can set it up at a gym or somethin thats legal. i have no problem fightin anyone. shit is fun to me,lol. my drunk ass got in a fight last night and it was fun waking up this morning and hearing the story, lol.

p.s. i won last night.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 08:36 PM
i dont really want to lol. but if you wanna go we can set it up at a gym or somethin thats legal. i have no problem fightin anyone. shit is fun to me,lol. my drunk ass got in a fight last night and it was fun waking up this morning and hearing the story, lol.

p.s. i won last night.www.peoplewhocare.com

dohc4.6sc
10-11-2008, 08:38 PM
www.peoplewhocare.com (http://www.peoplewhocare.com)

no one asked you who cares. bitch.

ETA: j/k

hydroshutter
10-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Everyone, we're in the midst of true wisdom of a Baller.

hydroshutter
10-11-2008, 09:17 PM
...who started off as a Hustler.

alpine_aw11
10-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Somebody's gonna get stabbed via teh internets.

AlanŽ
10-11-2008, 09:18 PM

Thinks back to the Tank Nyteryder incident :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hydroshutter
10-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Lemme add that the only bosnian that I think is a cool motherfucker is d993s(David). He's fucking gangster as hell. I miss him. :(

d993s is Romanian :doh:

RandomGuy
10-11-2008, 09:28 PM
cliffs?

hydroshutter
10-11-2008, 09:29 PM
cliffs?

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/shetland/eshaness/images/cliffs-450.jpg

JITB
10-11-2008, 09:41 PM
nothin like gettin punked out and having your friend put you on blast in the internet.....

d993s
10-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Bosnian? WTF? Since when poo-toe?

Maniacc
10-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Bosnian? WTF? Since when poo-toe?
:lmfao: Sorry dude!

Jeff corrected me that same night!

redrumracer
10-27-2008, 07:45 PM
so wait someone talked shit online and then was the same irl and the other person was a bitch? thats all i got, people need to pay attn to how they talk to people and pic up clues when things are getting serious. thats all.

One_Bad_SHO
10-27-2008, 08:01 PM
so wait someone talked shit online and then was the same irl and the other person was a bitch? thats all i got, people need to pay attn to how they talk to people and pic up clues when things are getting serious. thats all.

Your mother was a hamster.

SleeperWRX
10-27-2008, 08:11 PM
ROFL, All I can say here is if your gonna talk shit here online be ready to face consequences in person. Watch what you say Aint nobody playin. BTW your friend CL keeps fuking up he's tranny cause he wants attention. Please teach him how to drive without having to launch the darn car at 9k everytime he has to take off.... fuking idiot knows that tranny can't support that STI motor and he keeps launching it.:lmfao::lmfao:

redrumracer
10-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Your mother was a hamster.
hello left field

One_Bad_SHO
10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
hello left field

Awww shheeeet son. Better hope I don't see you at one of the meets.

redrumracer
10-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Awww shheeeet son. Better hope I don't see you at one of the meets.
its on if i do son. :2up:

One_Bad_SHO
10-27-2008, 09:02 PM
its on if i do son. :2up:

You won't find me. I'll blend in with the rest of the family cars and then outta no where WHAM... pie to the face. :cheers:

redrumracer
10-27-2008, 09:03 PM
You won't find me. I'll blend in with the rest of the family cars and then outta no where WHAM... pie to the face. :cheers:
hmmmmm pecan pie?

Whiteboy572
10-27-2008, 09:05 PM

LOLOLOL.

HAAAA !

I always have a 45 on me along with my firearms permit :goodjob:

RL...
10-27-2008, 09:06 PM
wrong. if you're going to talk shit online, YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP IN PERSON. IS THE REAL STORY. So how about you stop being such a fucking pussy keyboard commando and just shut the fuck up. Bitch.

x2

One_Bad_SHO
10-27-2008, 09:07 PM
I always have a 45 on me along with my firearms permit :goodjob:

I've always gotta pecan pie in the back seat. You know... drivin a grocery getter and all. :goodjob:

Whiteboy572
10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
I've always gotta pecan pie in the back seat. You know... drivin a grocery getter and all. :goodjob:

Mmmm! :D

redrumracer
10-27-2008, 09:14 PM
sweet

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-27-2008, 09:15 PM
ROFL, All I can say here is if your gonna talk shit here online be ready to face consequences in person. Watch what you say Aint nobody playin. BTW your friend CL keeps fuking up he's tranny cause he wants attention. Please teach him how to drive without having to launch the darn car at 9k everytime he has to take off.... fuking idiot knows that tranny can't support that STI motor and he keeps launching it.:lmfao::lmfao:That's pushing the exaggeration dude. I've only been with him a couple of times during the launches and it was like 4.5-5k. And that was only while the tranny was completely fuked up. Before then, he never launched it hard like that. But the car is pending sale to someone and if no one picks it up, it's getting totally rebuilt. He already put on new parts just in case the guy didn't come through with the cash.

Got Milk?
10-27-2008, 09:24 PM
cliffs?

Whiteboy572
10-27-2008, 09:28 PM

Maybe you can bring to pie to eat and we can watch the 5th graders yell at each other and go, "my daddy will beat your up!" :lmfao: and then after they are done yelling at each other they can call their moms to come pick their sh!tty diaper a$$es up.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Is that a turbo'd GTP ?

SleeperWRX
10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Is that a turbo'd GTP ?

lol you mean supercharged

0snap
10-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Lolol. Internet = Serious business. LOL