PDA

View Full Version : kayfunk, Nitro, Nomad, QD, thinkfast, Rican219, Walker, and Brett

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 04:24 PM
It was good seeing all of you this morning. Kris, LOL @ OGs.

Brett, from the looks of it you're holding up pretty good and I can see that you'll continue to get stronger from now on. Preciate you allowing me to come to leisa's funeral.

willum14pb
10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
always good to see you alex :p. As mentioned above, seems like brett's doing much better :). And always nice to see walker/rican/nitro, NOMAD!... cool ass dude, ahahaha.

OGs had too much cool filling the room, made me want to cry a little..

why are you wearing heels..?

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 04:32 PM
always good to see you alex :p. As mentioned above, seems like brett's doing much better :). And always nice to see walker/rican/nitro, NOMAD!... cool ass dude, ahahaha.

OGs had too much cool filling the room, made me want to cry a little..

why are you wearing heels..?Tell me about it man. The room had way too much OG'ness... overwhelming for sure. And heels? :lmfao: God I love being me. I wish I could meet some of the people I did outside a place like that. I was trying to be a good boy.

Seriously though. It's good to see Brett doing/lookin' better.

Jimmy B
10-11-2008, 04:37 PM
I agree, it was great to see faces i havent in forever, it saddens me that it took us, and Brett loosing a loved one to get it to happen... I wish i coulda hung around and talked to more people, but i had a few customers to attend to.

Lets plan on some of the OG's gettin together somewhere during november or december? if we set a date and place, then it will happen...

willum14pb
10-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Tell me about it man. The room had way too much OG'ness... overwhelming for sure. And heels? :lmfao: God I love being me. I wish I could meet some of the people I did outside a place like that. I was trying to be a good boy.

Seriously though. It's good to see Brett doing/lookin' better.

qft.

Rican219
10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
I say we have a big get together. Sux it took this for all of us to get together.

Hey Brett bro you are my number one puto and always will be.

The Ren
10-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Jimmy thats for sure.. Great seeing some old faces I hadnt seen in along time, just wish it was under different circumstances. Brett thank you for letting us share in this celebration of Leisa's life..

Brett
10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks guys for coming today, Meant alot to me and Leisa for you all to be there for her and me.

Nittanys1
10-11-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm glad I was able to make it out today!

ryan3lcsvt
10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Thank you for allowing us to share this day with you Brett, I know it was very hard but you held together just as Leisa would have wanted you too. You did AWSOME by her in everyway today and before and dont you EVER doubt that. Remember what Tiffany and I said, anything,anytime we are there for you!!!!! God bless you Brett!

And it was good to see you Thinkfast and Nitro, been a while guys, I reallllllly wish it was under other circumstances though!

blackboi50
10-12-2008, 12:18 PM
i did not see the spikey haired mexican!!!! :wtf:.......1

Echonova
10-12-2008, 12:25 PM
i did not see the spikey haired mexican!!!! :wtf:.......1All you had to do was follow the smell of Nacho chips...

blackboi50
10-12-2008, 12:26 PM
All you had to do was follow the smell on Nacho chips...

funny i smelt it but didnt think anything of it!!!! :lmfao:......1

Echonova
10-12-2008, 12:33 PM
funny i smelt it but didnt think anything of it!!!! :lmfao:......1Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

You didn't meet me either. I was the white guy there.;)

blackboi50
10-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

You didn't meet me either. I was the white guy there.;)

OMFG!!!!! the white guy huh????.......wow.....:lmao:

I didnt meet anybody new at the funeral!!!!.....just said wassup to nitro QD walker rican ren JM ronV carbongs and tiffany!!! there was a lotttttt of peeps there!!!!......1

Echonova
10-12-2008, 12:46 PM
I was the white guy with the bandaged up hand.

Hadz ta smack mah Bish up for backtalking...:ninja:

redmanhart
10-12-2008, 01:37 PM
It was nice to put some faces with names, but as others have said, I wish it had been under different circumstances. Brett, you seemed to be doing well, keep your head up man.

willum14pb
10-13-2008, 05:36 AM
i wish i could say it was nice putting some faces to names.. but it wasn't. I now just think that much less of those people. It was hard to hold my tongue but now i have ammunition for a life time.

Nitro
10-13-2008, 08:34 AM
I really hated seeing all my peepz like this.....we really need to do something soon!!! {Minus the fuktards tho}

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-13-2008, 09:12 AM
It was nice to see everyone, terrible circumstances...

Ricky or Gene didn't say hey to me :(

mocha latte cupcake
10-13-2008, 09:18 AM
tr00f. very sad but it was nice to see some faces and meet some new peoples.

OG meet is required as well.

Brett
10-13-2008, 09:42 AM
It was good seeing all of you this morning. Kris, LOL @ OGs.

Brett, from the looks of it you're holding up pretty good and I can see that you'll continue to get stronger from now on. Preciate you allowing me to come to leisa's funeral.

Thanks again man and it was an honor to have you all there trust me.

Jimmy B
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
OG meet is required as well.

TRUTH!