PDA

View Full Version : WTB a P28

Curbow_USMC
09-05-2005, 02:14 PM
i am looking for a P28.... PM me if you will let one go for a good price.

CiVeK9
09-05-2005, 02:16 PM
talk to scotty..he does good work

Vteckidd
09-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I can get you a P28 chipped to run uberdata for $180

Vteckidd
09-10-2005, 09:23 PM
i can get scotty to chip it myself for 80 bucks,wtf
ITS $180 for ECU AND CHIP
ITS $80 to just chip it if you already have an ECU.

HE said he WANTED TO BUY AN ECU, so i told him i can get one for$180 chipped with uberdata on it.

BTW, whose shop do you think scotty uses to tune on? whose dyno does he come to? oh thats right, MINE. who knows scotty more, me or you? i know what scotty charges, please read the post in full before you make an Assumption

kthxbye

Vteckidd
09-12-2005, 09:55 PM
dude, your missing the point:
Guy asks for an ECU
I tell GUY that i can get ECUs that are chipped with uberdata for $180 (from scotty)
you tell me i am overcharging
I tell you you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground, cause i deal with scotty directly and im quoting HIS prices
You then tell me that some knockoff website does uberdata chipping for $40

tell you what, go save $40 and get yourecu chipped by billy bobs house of uberdata. then when you chip or zif socket has an issue, or it doesnt have the knock board you need, etc, you can mail it back to them and see if they will help you. oh btw, go buy a P28 ECU for 150 cause thats about the price for a virgin P28 nowadays.

OR

you can deal with someone LOCALLY that does Uberdata chipping and has a resume and credentials longer than your weak ass post count.

go ebay shop man, i can tell your the kinda guy that buys the cheapest possible hoping for power, well to some people that is cool, to some, QUALITY>PRICE

EDIT: GOP READ THEIR SITE, THIS IS WAHT THAT WEBSITE SAYS
Chipped P28 $140 ($50 core)
Chipped P06 $130 ($30 core)
Chipped PM6 $130 ($30 core)

so they dont even offer P30 or P72 ECUs like scotty does, and they charge a CORE and if you dont send them your CORE, you pay 190$ for an ecu, plus shipping, hmmmm scotty is local and charges $180, hmmmm which is the better buy..........

:rolleyes: