PDA

View Full Version : You Decide 2008

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
So, it has been brought to my attention, that my sig is offensive. I, on the other hand think it's quite funny. With that said, look at it and vote.

I love IA, and easily offened people.

dohc4.6sc
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
wth is offensive about it????

i dont wanna black uneducated, kool aid drinkin, watermelon eatin, chicken lovin president.

yea i said it. sue me.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 07:46 PM
lulz

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 08:20 PM
C'mon people!!!! VOTE!

BKgen®
10-10-2008, 08:22 PM
his lips need to be more red.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 08:28 PM
his lips need to be more red.

Yeah, I thought so too. But, oh well he's happy. Got the bucket of chicken and watermelon...he's set. I want some chicken and watermelon now.

G.C
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Lol post username of the people that got offended.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Lol post username of the people that got offended.

No. If he/she feels the need to post in here, then the offened party will post. I am not going to do that to them, as we kept it to PM's.

TIGERJC
10-10-2008, 08:58 PM
wth is offensive about it????

i dont wanna black uneducated, kool aid drinkin, watermelon eatin, chicken lovin president.

yea i said it. sue me.
:lmfao:

What is the highest level of education you have completed?

redrumracer
10-10-2008, 09:03 PM
yea its funny, fuck the pansy liberal ass that cant find humor

and

porch monkey, yea we taken that shit back

EDIT: i meant to vote no

tony
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Offensive yeah.. ignorant too but if you're proud of that oh well.

If nobody complains I could care less, but if so I'd advise you to remove it.

cactusEG
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
its funny. But who is that person ?

Edit: NVM I know now

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Offensive yeah.. ignorant too but if you're proud of that oh well.

If nobody complains I could care less, but if so I'd advise you to remove it.

How about this, would it make it better if I found one for McCain. I will not remove it, it's not hurting anyone, it's not sexual content. It's a damn joke, why can't people realize this? Fuckin' A.

tony
10-10-2008, 09:20 PM
How about this, would it make it better if I found one for McCain. I will not remove it, it's not hurting anyone, it's not sexual content. It's a damn joke, why can't people realize this? Fuckin' A.

Okay heres the thing, someone new comes to IA and doesn't get the joke... thats offensive. If its McCain its the same damn thing, if its offensive then remove it. Just because its not offensive to you doesn't mean it isn't to others.

Like I said, I could care less. If you're that proud of stupidity then carry on.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Okay heres the thing, someone new comes to IA and doesn't get the joke... thats offensive. If its McCain its the same damn thing, if its offensive then remove it. Just because its not offensive to you doesn't mean it isn't to others.

Like I said, I could care less. If you're that proud of stupidity then carry on.

Fair enough on the first part, but the second....not so much....Ok, I get the fact that this is a pic of Obama, but there are other members posting around on this site, with far more (stupid, offensive, ect ect) sigs. I don't have to be proud of my sig, I mean damn it's only a damn sig. I will not remove it, there is no reason too. It's fucking stupid in the first place. But, if the whiney asses want it gone, take it down. I'll find something else to replace it. It's funny when people get all butt hurt over the most trivial things.

BKgen®
10-10-2008, 09:48 PM
fuck

edit: hey, swear filter is gone lolol.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Ok, after getting more people complaining about it. Y'all win, I'm not on here to start shit, but it's really pathetic that people get all butt hurt over a got damned picture......

Anyways, carry on. Enjoy the new sig, and people remember "Teh Intrawebz Iz Surrus Bidness" lol

redrumracer
10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
hey rusty you could put this in your sig

http://www.matthewsumpter.com/media/obama_george.jpg

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 11:09 PM
^ WTF kinda request is that? Why don't YOU put it in your sig.. wtf :lmfao: :screwy:

Where's the multiple choice option? I can easily see people getting offended by that sig since the level of ignorance is high quality. LOL

To the people that can't see that: ONLY if you TRULY can't see it because most of you will conform for obvious reasons and say "hey, what's the big deal" BUT SERIOUSLY if you can't see any offense in that sig, you have failed so far in life.

Just stating the facts

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 11:21 PM
^ WTF kinda request is that? Why don't YOU put it in your sig.. wtf :lmfao: :screwy:

Where's the multiple choice option? I can easily see people getting offended by that sig since the level of ignorance is high quality. LOL

To the people that can't see that: ONLY if you TRULY can't see it because most of you will conform for obvious reasons and say "hey, what's the big deal" BUT SERIOUSLY if you can't see any offense in that sig, you have failed so far in life.

Just stating the facts

I like the way you think, and if any of y'all thought I was being serious about the whole, not offending people you should realize I am just fucking around....Hell I don't have work tomorrow, and wanted some kind of drama.... I DID IT ALL FOR THE LULZ

redrumracer
10-10-2008, 11:22 PM

Just stating the facts
well actually its quite simple, i cant have both THAT and the weather, and well the weather is more important than another political figure that looks like curious george.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 11:25 PM
I like the way you think,

Explain Please :D

Plus LOL @ the "You Decide 2008"

This was my derivative:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37104516&postcount=1

well actually its quite simple, i cant have both THAT and the weather, and well the weather is more important than another political figure that looks like curious george.

That was probably the BEST answer you could've submitted. :cheers:

redrumracer
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM

well im not going to lie, Bush looks a lot like Curious George, if not more like him. and im a Bush supporter.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 11:52 PM

Plus LOL @ the "You Decide 2008"

This was my derivative:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37104516&postcount=1

"To the people that can't see that: ONLY if you TRULY can't see it because most of you will conform for obvious reasons and say "hey, what's the big deal" BUT SERIOUSLY if you can't see any offense in that sig, you have failed so far in life"

^^^^^ How can I argue this statement? As I said before, I was just joking around, and not being serious. I am not one who is easily offended, but I do know the limits, and where the line should be drawn, IRL.

Alas, I agree that the sig was offensive, not to me, but I can see why others would be. Again, it was all in fun and games. :D

Slow Motion
10-12-2008, 07:07 PM
fuck

edit: hey, swear filter is gone lolol.

Tha fuck...what happened to it?

SUBY_RUE
10-12-2008, 07:11 PM
I chose flying f***, becouse I hate everyone.... Myself included.

dohc4.6sc
10-12-2008, 07:21 PM

why the *'s? is the fucking swear filter back up?

Double_0_Rusty
10-12-2008, 07:38 PM

Well, you should know that the sig that was in question is now gone.

SUBY_RUE
10-12-2008, 07:39 PM
why the *'s? is the fucking swear filter back up?

I just like it better to put the **** in my swearing.

SUBY_RUE
10-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Well, you should know that the sig that was in question is now gone.

Yeah I know... I'm just in a blah mood... I just got home from my inlaws and I have a cold right now, I hate evrything... Feel me. lol.

Double_0_Rusty
10-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah I know... I'm just in a blah mood... I just got home from my inlaws and I have a cold right now, I hate evrything... Feel me. lol.

That sucks, I have a killer headache...and im starving...ya dig :D

SUBY_RUE
10-12-2008, 07:48 PM
I dig....:goodjob:

thecrazyone
10-12-2008, 08:31 PM
fuck shit bitch cunt....the filter is gone?