WickedIXMR
10-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Because I am!!!! :gay::gay::gay::cheers:

BadassVic
10-10-2008, 06:58 PM
lol we see.

BTLFED
10-10-2008, 07:02 PM
LAME. How many times does someone need to do this dumb sh!t? IT'S STILL NOT FUNNY.

Scotsman
10-10-2008, 07:23 PM
try lex whatever his numbers are , and thacker ,lol

BKgen®
10-10-2008, 07:30 PM
soulassassin is pretty flamin'.

Scotsman
10-10-2008, 07:31 PM
tibby is teh ghey ,he used to play teh skin flute back in HS

Echonova
10-10-2008, 08:46 PM
HEY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotsman
10-10-2008, 08:51 PM
HEY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hey.............ht tp://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/shawnareneemakeup/sailor.jpg

bookthief
10-10-2008, 09:20 PM
This would be no surprise whatsoever.
Has anyone seen this douche bag??
He most likely spends the MAJORITY of his time
"hanging out" with his guy friends, b/c
that's all he has.
No female presence in sight!
haahaha!

Scotsman
10-10-2008, 09:22 PM
that's all he has.
haahaha!http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/dogsarefun/wtf.jpg

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Knock this shit off you fags.

Maniacc
10-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Knock this shit off you fags.You're pretty new so you wouldn't know. But a few friends of mine and myself have done this to WickedIXMR a bunch of times. We know IA thinks this is gay but we don't give a f*ck. And guess what he doesn't either. Some of you really need to just remove the pineapple out of your ass'es and chill the f*ck out.

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 09:52 PM
You're pretty new so you wouldn't know. But a few friends of mine and myself have done this to WickedIXMR a bunch of times. We know IA thinks this is gay but we don't give a f*ck. And guess what he doesn't either. Some of you really need to just remove the pineapple out of your ass'es and chill the f*ck out.

I dont give a shit, the WL is full of useless nonsense. I was just taking an opportunity to talk shit. And you don't have to use the "*" anymore, the fucking shitty cock swear filter is gone now!

Maniacc
10-10-2008, 09:54 PM
I dont give a shit, the WL is full of useless nonsense. I was just taking an opportunity to talk shit. And you don't have to use the "*" anymore, the fucking shitty cock swear filter is gone now!Your shit talking skills could use some work. If that is what you were really trying to do try another approach next time.

And thanks for the update! I didn't know that! YAY'er!

hydroshutter
10-10-2008, 11:59 PM
that's all he has.
haahaha!

Shut your fucking whore mouth.

bookthief
10-11-2008, 11:40 AM
And you are?

oh wait, i don't give a rats ass who you are!!

SouthrnStyle
10-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Fuck you

FasTech
10-11-2008, 01:32 PM
And you are?

oh wait, i don't give a rats ass who you are!!

Shut your mouth noob and GTFO!

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Shut your mouth noob and GTFO!How about you shut the fuck up? You're a fucking noob too! What makes you think you have the right to call anyone with the same join year as you a noob? Just because you have more posts and rep points than them? Haha, what a fucking retard.

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:08 PM
How about you shut the fuck up? You're a fucking noob too! What makes you think you have the right to call anyone with the same join year as you a noob? Just because you have more posts and rep points than them? Haha, what a fucking retard.

I'm getting really fucking tired of you talking shit! Seriously, I was fucking kiddin around waiting for him to say something back. So you shut the fuck up. I can say what I want to who I want when I want. You don't like it, leave! Oh let me guess, your going to reply saying, "What a lame comeback, you shouldn't be alive, what a retard" or something of that nature but your still a dumb fuck.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm getting really fucking tired of you talking shit! Seriously, I was fucking kiddin around waiting for him to say something back. So you shut the fuck up. I can say what I want to who I want when I want. You don't like it, leave! Oh let me guess, your going to reply saying, "What a lame comeback, you shouldn't be alive, what a retard" or something of that nature but your still a dumb fuck.You're too long winded to be funny, as you're obviously trying way too hard.

I was just being kind by pointing out the fact that you're making everyone notice that you are the load that your father should have busted in your mother's eye. And that you're in fact a fucking noob and have no right to call anyone a noob. Shit, I remember back when you first registered. LOL all lost and confused like a fucking dumbass. Grow some balls and stop being such a pussy.

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:43 PM
You're too long winded to be funny, as you're obviously trying way too hard.

I was just being kind by pointing out the fact that you're making everyone notice that you are the load that your father should have busted in your mother's eye. And that you're in fact a fucking noob and have no right to call anyone a noob. Shit, I remember back when you first registered. LOL all lost and confused like a fucking dumbass. Grow some balls and stop being such a pussy.

I'm not trying at all. Your stupid comebacks are lame. I've seen and heard them all. Half of what you say, has already been said on here on IA. And why do you have to put my mom and dad in this? Are you so determined to really piss me off? Because you can say whatever you want, I will still laugh at you.

bookthief
10-11-2008, 02:44 PM
oh slow-tech..

i honestly don't want to waste my time with you...
nothing personal.

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:45 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/mrSprinklez/E-thug.jpg

So Maniako, Are you the one on the left or right?

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:47 PM
oh slow-tech..

i honestly don't want to waste my time with you...
nothing personal.

Once again I prove my point. Everyone on IA take things way to serious.

Check your rep bro. I tried to help you and you smart off.

Oh and if you try to use my saying, do it right

"Nothing Personal, Just Business"

bookthief
10-11-2008, 02:50 PM
I'll check my rep

and

you check your spelling

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll check my rep

and

you check your spelling

Shut the hell up :D

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:54 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Maniako neg rep'd me! Wow you took away a 1 point. What a ghey Fag.

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm getting really fucking tired of you talking shit! Seriously, I was fucking kiddin around waiting for him to say something back. So you shut the fuck up. I can say what I want to who I want when I want. You don't like it, leave! Oh let me guess, your going to reply saying, "What a lame comeback, you shouldn't be alive, what a retard" or something of that nature but your still a dumb fuck.

Frosted Flakes. yummmy. :taun:

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Maniako neg rep'd me! Wow you took away a 1 point. What a ghey Fag.

aww,:cry: . lololol. reps aw. :lmfao:

dont :cry: . \

j/k

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Frosted Flakes. yummmy. :taun:

Lolol, what?

FasTech
10-11-2008, 02:58 PM
aww,:cry: . lololol. reps aw. :lmfao:

dont :cry: . \

j/k

I know right. :tongue1: :D

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 02:58 PM
You're too long winded to be funny, as you're obviously trying way too hard.

Damn, man Im a noob. wow. lol. ive been on here since 07 just never joined. most of your posts are arguing with people. damn bro. you always E-fight with someone. :gay:

reps to Fast-Tech. :tongue1:

FasTech
10-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Damn, man Im a noob. wow. lol. ive been on here since 07 just never joined. most of your posts are arguing with people. damn bro. you always E-fight with someone. :gay:

reps to Fast-Tech. :tongue1:

Better watch what you say..... He's going to come after you too.

It'll take him about 20min to reply back because he's surf'n the web trying to find some E-Thug'n comments to use.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm not trying at all. Your stupid comebacks are lame. I've seen and heard them all. Half of what you say, has already been said on here on IA. And why do you have to put my mom and dad in this? Are you so determined to really piss me off? Because you can say whatever you want, I will still laugh at you.

So Maniako, Are you the one on the left or right?First of all it's Maniac not fucking Maniako. And second, all these 'comebacks' you see have been posted before by me since back then. You call my 'comebacks' lame but you come at me with an e-thug picture and ask me if I'm the cracker on the left or right? Haha, stupid fuck. I'm mexican.

See Fast-tech, I will always win in these matters. You are angry, and I am funny. The two just don't mix. You can say that I'm not funny but I've had this reputation since before you even heard of this site. You don't contribute anything other than stupidity. And you know what? It's not your fault, I blame your parents for not having enough remorse to have paid you any attention growing up. Maybe that's why you seek acceptance here. Maybe?

Seriously though, we all figured out how much you suck without any trouble.

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Better watch what you say..... He's going to come after you too.

It'll take him about 20min to reply back because he's surf'n the web trying to find some E-Thug'n comments to use.

:lmfao: idk why he loves to fuck with people on here. but i bet he wouldnt say it to anyone in person. im not sure cause idk him. lol. almost all the threads i go into he is arguing with someone.and mainiako (sp?) do you think you are cool if you argue on the internet? We dont see the cool part about it? :thinking: :ninja:

fast-tech i cant rep anyone every time i press the rep icon the window freezes then i have to open a new window lol

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
lmfao @ badassvic

I'm one of the kings of AEs, dude. C'mon.

FasTech
10-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Maniako, if your ever my way or I'm your way.... Lets get together and have some beers. I really think we could have a good time! I love your shit talking...lolol Honestly I do, and no, I'm not giving in or whatever... I just find this whole thing funny... And I'm not mad or angry.

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 03:12 PM
lmfao @ badassvic

I'm one of the kings of AEs, dude. C'mon.

aww, are you gonna neg rep me like you did to Fast-Tech? :cry:

now i will have 86 points! :( LMAO

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Let me add that fast-tech called my -1 weak! We'll, this guy gives out -1's too. :lmao: I've had over 4000 rep points before. And would probably have had over 6k by now if my original account wouldn't have gotten banned. Haha, newbies. How adorable.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Maniako, if your ever my way or I'm your way.... Lets get together and have some beers. I really think we could have a good time! I love your shit talking...lolol Honestly I do, and no, I'm not giving in or whatever... I just find this whole thing funny... And I'm not mad or angry.See, I told you I can make you laugh! Hahaha! But yea sure, you buy me a beer and I'll go on a date with you.

FasTech
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Let me add that fast-tech called my -1 weak! We'll, this guy gives out -1's too. :lmao: I've had over 4000 rep points before. And would probably have had over 6k by now if my original account wouldn't have gotten banned. Haha, newbies. How adorable.

Oh you FAIL so much.. I took away 2....lolol

FasTech
10-11-2008, 03:14 PM
See, I told you I can make you laugh! Hahaha! But yea sure, you buy me a beer and I'll go on a date with you.

Corona for you sir?!....lolol

Maniacc
Oh you FAIL so much.. I took away 2....lololI had 584 before you -repped me. Now I have 583. lol

FasTech
I had 584 before you -repped me. Now I have 583. lol

You liar :tongue1:

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Seriously though. I never had a problem with you other than some of your posts were fucking gay. Only person that I REALLY think is a moron is that Lexi faggot. UGH I can't stand that motherfucker. Oh, and Mr. KiDD. He's a pretty big queer too.

BadassVic
10-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Seriously though. I never had a problem with you other than some of your posts were fucking gay. Only person that I REALLY think is a moron is that Lexi faggot. UGH I can't stand that motherfucker. Oh, and Mr. KiDD. He's a pretty big queer too.

2x cant stand his ass....and i was just messing around. :goodjob: :taun:

Kyle
10-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I love it when girls fight and then become best friends afterwards. :rolleyes:

fast-tech you made yourself look dumb and noobish, this serious bs has got to go.

Maniacc
10-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Kyle! Your asshole'ness is improving. Keep it up lol.

mikesEK
10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
:gay:I'm not really gay....but i hold cocks in my mouth till the swelling goes down:gay:

FasTech
10-11-2008, 04:37 PM
I love it when girls fight and then become best friends afterwards. :rolleyes:

fast-tech you made yourself look dumb and noobish, this serious bs has got to go.

How did I make myself look dumb and noobish? Because we had alittle E-fight and then I said I'd like to have a few beers with him.... If so, thats just retarted.. I wasn't really mad, just bored and his shit really does make me laugh. And what serious BS has to go?

Kyle
10-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Lol, maniac I've come a long way, I swear I was a damn internet retard/failure for 2 years.

How did I make myself look dumb and noobish? Because we had alittle E-fight and then I said I'd like to have a few beers with him.... If so, thats just retarted.. I wasn't really mad, just bored and his shit really does make me laugh. And what serious BS has to go?
^^^That post reeks of it, if thats any indication of what I mean.

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 06:40 PM
lolol at this thread, Maniac always brings the "lulz"

Shibby
10-11-2008, 06:45 PM
fuck yes the fucking filter is gone!

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 06:50 PM
fuck yes the fucking filter is gone! All I can say is lol at you.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
Because I am!!!! :gay::gay::gay::cheers:

This says it all.