PDA

View Full Version : Barrett tomorrow (October 11th)

Pages : [1] 2

Lankhoss
10-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Went to Barrett just for the hell of it last Saturday, and there was a GREAT group of people/cars at Starbucks. Honestly, the best turnout I've seen in over a year.

I'm not sure if this was just some sorta coincidence, or if this is normal....but it looks like a good crowd of people might be making their way back up to this area. I'm gonna head out and try to be there around 10:00 or 10:30 unless something comes up.

SmackedInATL
10-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah, the Mustangs will be out.

KevinT707
10-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Hrmm, quite surprising. Maybe I should start coming up there again. I visited Barrett (Starbucks) for the 1st time in like 1.5 years last Friday & the crowd was decent.

4drZ06
10-11-2008, 01:17 PM
ill be up there after i get offa work around 10:30

collins
10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
depending on what else is going on, i might come up that way... depends on what mah peeps are doing.

1.8t
10-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Are there safe places to race around there or does everyone just hang out?

Ronsam2006
10-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Ill be out there, thanks for the directions Lankhoss.

EmminoDaGreat
10-11-2008, 04:49 PM
you can run out there, just gotta know where to go..

TaKashi
10-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't ever remember there's a REAL run up there.. Just a bunch of guy jacking off in the parking lot..... naw.. ferreal. is there a place for a good pass?

Lankhoss
10-11-2008, 05:39 PM
You can head up the interstate, but you'll want to wait until fairly late (like after 1:00AM) if you don't want to draw a lot of attention to yourself. Or you could always head up several exits to get out of Cobb County.

EmminoDaGreat
10-11-2008, 05:48 PM
You can head up the interstate, but you'll want to wait until fairly late (like after 1:00AM) if you don't want to draw a lot of attention to yourself. Or you could always head up several exits to get out of Cobb County.

Yep..

collins
10-11-2008, 06:39 PM
well i wont be out tonight. i'll be playing beer pong :D

03RCode
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
well i wont be out tonight. i'll be playing beer pong :D

x2.

WTF?
10-11-2008, 08:18 PM
its getting better

Lankhoss
10-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I'll be there in about an hour to an hour and a half

4drZ06
10-11-2008, 11:33 PM
i was up there tonight around 11:15.... no one out there

Lankhoss
10-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I got up there around 11:00, and right when I got there they said the cops had come and run everyone off :(

Then some dude's car blew up on I-575, not to mention little showers.

I don't know who was there before the cops were there, or how many just completely left the area, but by time I showed up the party was over. Damn it!

SmackedInATL
10-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I got up there around 11:00, and right when I got there they said the cops had come and run everyone off :(

Then some dude's car blew up on I-575, not to mention little showers.

I don't know who was there before the cops were there, or how many just completely left the area, but by time I showed up the party was over. Damn it!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/stainlineho/cobraonfire.jpg

No comment.

TaKashi
10-12-2008, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=TaKashi]I don't ever remember there's a REAL run up there.. Just a bunch of guy jacking off in the parking lot..... QUOTE] redneck burning out with there non-lsd truck.

GGPIS3
10-12-2008, 10:51 AM
in light of this and with hardly a place to go around town w/o feeling the pressure from the popo... im really considering holding a higher end/faster cars only type meet at my shop on a weekly or biweekly or monthly basis.. stay tuned for more info ;)

EmminoDaGreat
10-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Cops usually dont mess w/ you at the starbucks on barrett.... I was out, just at US play w/ the rest...

SmackedInATL
10-12-2008, 11:29 AM
^^^^Well the cops were definitely showing their asses last night.

SiKsTanG16
10-14-2008, 02:27 AM
I come out there sometimes...but it seems like a bunch of sittin around to me. I dont think anybody races out there...

lineback
10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
i used to go up there all the time with my brother before i got my liscense. that was about 3 years ago. we would sit and hang out at dicks then cops would come, tell us to leave and everyone would go somewhere else, like target or walmart.

TurboRiceCooker
10-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Thread suck

DUBSf22c
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
No comment.

Def worth it ;)

.blank cd
10-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Youd have to be plain stupid to race in cobb. too many cops out there. Folks have been getting kicked out of the Starbucks. The more mature crowd has moved to a different, undisclosed location

Nismo
10-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Youd have to be plain stupid to race in cobb. too many cops out there. Folks have been getting kicked out of the Starbucks. The more mature crowd has moved to a different, undisclosed location

You need to PM me this undisclosed location

.blank cd
10-14-2008, 07:54 PM
pm'ed

Jr.
10-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Barrett parkway is and will always be known as one of the polices favorite roads for patrol... you can't go onto Chastain without at least seeing one drive past you.. if not canton and so on hehe.

Lankhoss
10-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Police aren't a problem if you're not doing anything illegal.

onebadgt
10-20-2008, 07:06 AM
i got in a wreck on barret pkway a couple years ago, so me and the guy i hit pulled off the side of the rd and i called the police to get a accident report and when he got there he was an ass and asked me why i moved outta the scene of the accident and i said well look at the traffic, we only moved 100ft and he took me to cobb county jail for leavin the scene of an accident. a$$holes!

Turbd4DE
10-22-2008, 07:56 PM
You think Cobb is bad.... Cherokee is Bad. You cant even drive around with out getting followed. lol I hate it.:police:

jtownaccord
10-23-2008, 06:58 PM
You think Cobb is bad.... Cherokee is Bad. You cant even drive around with out getting followed. lol I hate it.:police:thats the truth. both are bad but, u cant ride through canton without a cop getting behind you

jtownaccord
10-23-2008, 07:00 PM
You think Cobb is bad.... Cherokee is Bad. You cant even drive around with out getting followed. lol I hate it.:police:thats the truth. u cant ride through canton without a cop getting behind u.

JDMiller
11-10-2008, 05:38 PM
the cops wont mess with you at starbucks unless you do something stupid and dont stand in the parking lot the entire time

Civicn33b
11-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Your a little late to the party home-skillet

btstone
11-12-2008, 11:50 AM
i went to barrett once and didnt see anyone with anything worth a shit. i had some 240 trying to race me but i didnt feel like he was worth the time so i kept riding

JDMiller
11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
i went to barrett once and didnt see anyone with anything worth a shit. i had some 240 trying to race me but i didnt feel like he was worth the time so i kept riding

there are a good bit of nice cars out there

btstone
11-12-2008, 12:34 PM
i thought there would be....good bit of money out there

4drZ06
11-12-2008, 12:34 PM

i take offence to this statement :taun:

btstone
11-12-2008, 12:36 PM
and..................

DrivenMind
11-12-2008, 12:44 PM
There is nothing going on, on Barrett Parkway. The place is a joke.

Edit: It's pretty cool if you want to be harassed by a bunch of hard on, cock sucking cops though. Equipment violations FTW!

IMPORTchic
11-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I have been going out on Barret for years...like I am talking 4 or 5....

Never really had any problems with :police: but they will run you out of parking lots from time to time. The catch is.....go to starbucks and give them your business by buying something, THEN the cops cant say anything b/c you are a paying customer. Works for me every time. Well....and because I am a female. :rolleyes:

The import scence is decent to me.....better than most cities.
Its just a problem when douche faces come out there and try to race. :screwy: They seem to ruin it for everyone. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!!!!! Or atleast the interstate! :goodjob:

ANYWAYS....point is....its a hit or miss situation whether or not people are out. Usually around 10:30ish its the best!!

As for this undisclosed place.....wow....not too hidden if you ask me there David. :ninja: Many people know about it, just choose to not go back there. ;)

Dont ranting.....signing out.....:D
*Kayla*

4drZ06
11-12-2008, 02:20 PM
and..................

since there evidently arent any cars worth your time on barrett (starbucks) why dont you stop by strabucks and liven up the scene a bit and show us what we are doing wrong

btstone
11-12-2008, 03:10 PM
since there evidently arent any cars worth your time on barrett (starbucks) why dont you stop by strabucks and liven up the scene a bit and show us what we are doing wrong

I can handle that for you

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 03:53 PM
^ you should get over yourself, that was kind of a blanket statement as well. Granted there is a lot of shithole cars down there but there are also plenty that will drag your ass down the street. My old 2006 SI for instance on 9PSI. You may have seen it around. I KNOW PLENTY OF CARS FROM BARRETT that would murk that fancy 2 seater. It seems like all the racing you do around here is race your keyboard.

Dont even attempt to call me out because your a cop, and also I do not race . / story

Get off your highhorse with your "built and turbo" Honda, at the end of the day its still a honda that costs way too much, has 2 seats, and is equipped with some VTAK and -83 ft-lb of torque.

... I just call it like i see, so take it as you will. Not an insult but you should approach things a little differently around here. Dont get me wrong I have honda bloodlines, but I just dont like cocky owners of any vehicle.

btstone
11-12-2008, 04:23 PM
well if you think you can beat, then bring that piece of shit you have to race. we can do track if you dont do street. i never said i was built. that what you guys that are "around here" keep assuming because of the bitch thats is the bloodlines. stfu. i made a blanket statement and you get offended. cmon. i wish u still had your civic at 9psi. what the fuck ever. another bitch with a hurt pussy. none of you can say anything about my "expensive" 2 seater with 83 lb/tq until you guys have seen it or ran it. until then its all internet thugging and bullshit you talk.

the only person i ever said anything about was thacker....so if you wanna get drug in that shit keep talking. otherwise, keep the bs to yourself

Thats how i see it

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 04:40 PM
haha ok sounds good to me. Ya bro my pussy is throbbing im so dickhurt over a comment soem fag on KF made that drives an s2000.

this again re-iterates why the KF sucks now. Used to be COOL people, friendly shit talking and people to meet up chill and race. Now its all about some super ego cry baby bitches with mommy and daddy's money with a pseudo-fast car that they want to race every one in. Emphasis on the Pseudo part.

Your arrogance and ignorance ends my argument. You do not have the fastest shit around and until you do you really shouldnt talk like you do. You think HunterSS would waste his gas on that piece of shit of yours?

Anyone else see a thacker in the making?! you call him out yet your no different. Except for the fact that you think your s2k is hot shit. In fact i would bet some of the boosted s2k's on barrett would murder your shit.

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM

the only person i ever said anything about was thacker....so if you wanna get drug in that shit keep talking. otherwise, keep the bs to yourself

Thats how i see it

Oh im sorry I must have mis understood you for a second there I thought you only said something about thacker...

collins
11-12-2008, 05:05 PM
lol um... wow this dude's rediculous. i might have to come up this weekend after work to see wha that lil silver thang's got.

csmiths
11-12-2008, 05:18 PM
lol josh you can say shit about hondas after my accord shit on you in reverse. back off son

BABY J
11-12-2008, 05:23 PM
LOL @ sh*ttalking w/ a boosted s2k. Let me know when the next time you are at the spot and I will make sure there are some people there that are "worth your time." Bring your wallet, b/c these Cherokee Co boys don't like being drug outta their sleep just so you can say "kool car." My road is always open and is a short drive from the spot.

csmiths
11-12-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL @ sh*ttalking w/ a boosted s2k. Let me know when the next time you are at the spot and I will make sure there are some people there that are "worth your time." Bring your wallet, b/c these Cherokee Co boys don't like being drug outta their sleep just so you can say "kool car."

get em

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
lol um... wow this dude's rediculous. i might have to come up this weekend after work to see wha that lil silver thang's got.

lol please do, come drag his "s-duece" down the skreet...

Dude vtAK ownZ j00 Fo0L!

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 05:51 PM
lol josh you can say shit about hondas after my accord shit on you in reverse. back off son

Lmfao! not ever in your wetest dream buddy! :)

VickNotic
11-12-2008, 05:58 PM
danng i've lived in Cobb for abotu 5+years and i dont see any entertainment .. here but hmmm this thread here nigaa, insults my honda! haahaa

SmackedInATL
11-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Friday night ladies!!!

VickNotic
11-12-2008, 06:09 PM
where @

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm pumped Collins you have to come out now. So you me josh and Aaron can have some hotrods on barrett. :)

SmackedInATL
11-12-2008, 06:32 PM
where @

Barrett.

csmiths
11-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm pumped Collins you have to come out now. So you me josh and Aaron can have some hotrods on barrett. :)

dude you have ram air OMG:goodjob:

btstone
11-12-2008, 07:42 PM
haha ok sounds good to me. Ya bro my pussy is throbbing im so dickhurt over a comment soem fag on KF made that drives an s2000.

this again re-iterates why the KF sucks now. Used to be COOL people, friendly shit talking and people to meet up chill and race. Now its all about some super ego cry baby bitches with mommy and daddy's money with a pseudo-fast car that they want to race every one in. Emphasis on the Pseudo part.

Your arrogance and ignorance ends my argument. You do not have the fastest shit around and until you do you really shouldnt talk like you do. You think HunterSS would waste his gas on that piece of shit of yours?

Anyone else see a thacker in the making?! you call him out yet your no different. Except for the fact that you think your s2k is hot shit. In fact i would bet some of the boosted s2k's on barrett would murder your shit.

cool people huh? why are you here....there you go again ASSuming you know me. i bought my car. you must have recieved yours from the parents, thats why you accuse others. get you facts straight bitch. you dont wanna race me to find out how slow i am.....so until you do,, STFU........no one on here knows me, but if you wanna be the first it can happen,.......nothing but a bunch of internet thugs. you see me in person and you would get your shit inline and polite......i know you would or you wouldnt act like a bitch on the forum

i never disrespected thacker....i just called out his ride.........i think its funny he calls bitches out and everyone starts there period when he does

Whiteboy572
11-12-2008, 07:55 PM
cool people huh? why are you here....there you go again ASSuming you know me. i bought my car. you must have recieved yours from the parents, thats why you accuse others. get you facts straight bitch. you dont wanna race me to find out how slow i am.....so until you do,, STFU........no one on here knows me, but if you wanna be the first it can happen,.......nothing but a bunch of internet thugs. you see me in person and you would get your shit inline and polite......i know you would or you wouldnt act like a bitch on the forum

i never disrespected thacker....i just called out his ride.........i think its funny he calls bitches out and everyone starts there period when he does

Do you still plan on running me at Bugday?

btstone
11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
if im off work i will be there

Whiteboy572
11-12-2008, 08:07 PM
if im off work i will be there

Its on a Sunday :thinking:

You work on sunday?

btstone
11-12-2008, 08:17 PM
yeah sometimes.....retail
and its the busy time of year

SmackedInATL
11-12-2008, 08:32 PM

You dumb ass. I love the part about getting "inline and polite" in person. Are you that much of an asshole that some silly shit talking in the KF would cause you to be an asshole to someone in the street? Grow the fuck up.

§treet_§peed
11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
man i remember a few years back when Barrette used to be the place to go.. then it all got fucked up when that bust happened, just because some people couldn't keep their mouth shut...

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 08:55 PM
You dumb ass. I love the part about getting "inline and polite" in person. Are you that much of an asshole that some silly shit talking in the KF would cause you to be an asshole to someone in the street? Grow the fuck up.

ahahah ^^^^^^ fucking owned...

shut the fuck up bsstone, what a goddamned e-thug im shaking in my boots for rizzeal!... oh wait im not.

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 08:59 PM
dude you have ram air OMG:goodjob:

you fucking cockeating shit sucking bastard... I love you!!! have i ever told you that?! *no homo*

4drZ06
11-12-2008, 09:00 PM
ill be up there after i get off work! :)

§treet_§peed
11-12-2008, 09:00 PM
hey...In a F&F voice- "How about we settle this on the street?"

4drZ06
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
csmith...how does the wind feel as it blows through your beautiful hair on a breezy fall afternoon??

DB4LYFE ™
11-12-2008, 09:28 PM
ill smoke all u! :ninja:

~DB4LYFE

§treet_§peed
11-12-2008, 09:32 PM
im sure

btstone
11-12-2008, 09:42 PM

you guys are to gangster fo me...im backing out....

thacker--- call me out when you are ready

collins
11-12-2008, 10:11 PM
lol please do, come drag his "s-duece" down the skreet...

Dude vtAK ownZ j00 Fo0L!

lol i only got beat by vtak once... it was a certain little nsx... and it was only AFTER he dumped $20k in the engine... and beat me by 2 cars.

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 10:22 PM
you guys are to gangster fo me...im backing out....

thacker--- call me out when you are ready

that was obviously the wise choice :) reps for you

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 10:25 PM
lol i only got beat by vtak once... it was a certain little nsx... and it was only AFTER he dumped $20k in the engine... and beat me by 2 cars.

lol was it red?> works a brandsmart... haha hes kennesaw too. Bs stone with you super fast sick lightspeed shit. there is an NSX that works at brandsmart that makes almost 700 horsepower... ill tell him you wanna run it when i see him tomorrow

collins
11-12-2008, 11:03 PM
naw, it was a certain silver one thats on these boards

Civicn33b
11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
o i know the silvrer one you speak of lol he will be there might surprise you with his recent developments Caddi Badge?

'
?

collins
11-13-2008, 01:06 AM
wait wut? no no no, alex... arfnsx on here. the first time we ran i put a buslength on him. he's boosted now, so this last time, he beat me by two cars.

IMPORTchic
11-13-2008, 03:12 AM
Sooo collins...you coming out to Barret this weekend? LOL

Ifff sooooo...see ya there!! =) Friday night atleast!

Kason23
11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Where do you guys hang out up there anyways.. I have not been to Barrett in a while and kinda need something to do this weekend. If I dont go to the track anyways.

IMPORTchic
11-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Where do you guys hang out up there anyways.. I have not been to Barrett in a while and kinda need something to do this weekend. If I dont go to the track anyways.

Starbucks mostly. Thats where the main group is....then we have this supposidly "secret" place but uh...its simple.....watch where the majority of the people go when the cops come and just follow! Cant be that hard. Thats how I figured it out. Might take a few tries but its not that hard. Duhhhhhh people! lol

......ohhh and that duhhh part was not to you mrSRT4! By the way...can I drive if you come down friday night?! :D I use to have one! Missss it soooooo much! haha

onebadgt
11-13-2008, 08:21 AM
everyone used to hang at the wmart! do they not nemore?

Kason23
11-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Starbucks mostly. Thats where the main group is....then we have this supposidly "secret" place but uh...its simple.....watch where the majority of the people go when the cops come and just follow! Cant be that hard. Thats how I figured it out. Might take a few tries but its not that hard. Duhhhhhh people! lol

......ohhh and that duhhh part was not to you mrSRT4! By the way...can I drive if you come down friday night?! :D I use to have one! Missss it soooooo much! haha

haha mrSrt4 huh :lmfao: ..sure Im not to picky with it ..but be warned it does need to be cleaned. Its took all my time to get it running halfway decent lol

SmackedInATL
11-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Um, I've noticed that a some muscle cars make their way to HH Gregg sometimes, but I haven't been on Barrett in a few weeks. I'll be there Friday though.

IMPORTchic
11-13-2008, 08:30 AM
everyone used to hang at the wmart! do they not nemore?

Nope the cops even went to the extent of taping that area off a few weekend a long while back! People finally gave up I think! I have caught a few ppl there and at dicks a couple of times in the past month, but nothing like starbucks.

haha mrSrt4 huh :lmfao: ..sure Im not to picky with it ..but be warned it does need to be cleaned. Its took all my time to get it running halfway decent lol

Yess sir! Thats what I called you! lol :yes:

Soooo that was a yes on letting me drive?! WHooo hooo!!:bump:
I will probably be out in my car with my guard dog haha or I will be in a baby blue S2K!! You should come up and say hi!! :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
11-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Hmm, looks like rain tomorrow. I won't be out if the roads are wet!

btstone
11-13-2008, 08:43 AM
if that nsx beat you, i will beat you by more than that.......(there is the only hint to my mods)

Kason23
11-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Hmm, looks like rain tomorrow. I won't be out if the roads are wet!

Seems it ALWAYS rains on the weekends. Bad Karma I swear!!

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 08:45 AM
^me neither... but if it is then lets make it a saturday thing

IMPORTchic
11-13-2008, 09:05 AM

Work...FTL...

4drZ06
11-13-2008, 10:26 AM

i work both friday and sat but either day i can stop by on the way home around 10:30

collins
11-13-2008, 11:19 AM
if that nsx beat you, i will beat you by more than that.......(there is the only hint to my mods) wow u really are retarded, arent you? did i say i was coming out to race you? man, cool ur ego. ur not all that hot shit. after all u still drive a lil honda ;) also, u have no idea about that nsx... or the conditions... hell or even my car for that matter! i :lmfao: @ you.
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

collins
11-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Sooo collins...you coming out to Barret this weekend? LOL

Ifff sooooo...see ya there!! =) Friday night atleast!

yea babe, i work all of about 5 minutes south of barrett, so i'll prolly head up both days just to see whats up. no guarantee what time tho. i usually work till after 11 on weekends

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
he owns himself the more he opens his mouth. gosh collins dont you know that he drives a vtec powered flux capacitor faster than the speed of light. its definitely the fastest shit on the planet. i wouldnt mess with him...

anyways collins and smacked ill hit yall up this weekend to chill

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 11:24 AM
wait wut? no no no, alex... arfnsx on here. the first time we ran i put a buslength on him. he's boosted now, so this last time, he beat me by two cars.

the one that im thinking of is the red one that works at brandsmart, the scharged one that makes almost 700wheel. but we all know bs stone's super gangsta keyboard/s2k will beat it, or run his mouth like it can

btstone
11-13-2008, 11:32 AM
both of you dumb asses drive the off-brand GM car...thats all pontiac is. the GTO is basically a female sport car. i didnt even asked to race, i was just letting you know that you arent shit, if you let the nsx(that i know nothing about) beat you, then you wont beat my car(which YOU know nothing about). you not wanting to race shows how much of a bitch you are, you run your mouth then cant back it up.

Does collins suck on civicn33b's dick or is the other way around....until you are ready to run me, keep that dick sucker you have shut.

you guys have got to be the stupidest fucks i know....no wonder guys hate the ricer import crowd. and you guys are riding in domestics yet still act like dumb ass ricers

btstone
11-13-2008, 11:35 AM
you guys make it so fun when my 2.0 liter brings down your 6 liter engine

collins
11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
both of you dumb asses drive the off-brand GM car...thats all pontiac is. the GTO is basically a female sport car. i didnt even asked to race, i was just letting you know that you arent shit, if you let the nsx(that i know nothing about) beat you, then you wont beat my car(which YOU know nothing about). you not wanting to race shows how much of a bitch you are, you run your mouth then cant back it up.

Does collins suck on civicn33b's dick or is the other way around....until you are ready to run me, keep that dick sucker you have shut.

you guys have got to be the stupidest fucks i know....no wonder guys hate the ricer import crowd. and you guys are riding in domestics yet still act like dumb ass ricers tell ya what... i'm willing to make an exception... you and me, this weekend, from a dig. i wanna see if that mofo is as fast as you say it is! with a MUCH lighter AND more powerful car, you shouldnt have a problem putting buslengts on me. shall we?

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Where is your answer bullshit stone? Don't bitch out I'll be there too and 4dr. You make fun of the GTO yet you paid 30k+ for a Honda. I believe that makes you the dumbass. I just hope for our sake you don't say some dumbshit in person :thumbsup:

btstone
11-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Civic--im man i stand by everything i am and do.....you will learn that some day...

Collins. im down. prob be saturday. friday i will be gone for work. i will let you i like roll races but if your car does better from a dig then its what ever you wanna do. Quick question, you just gave me a bunch of excuses like im lighter and make more power etc....why race if you already know the outcome? dont prove anything that way. just dont act like an ass on the forum

collins
11-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Where is your answer bullshit stone? Don't bitch out I'll be there too and 4dr. You make fun of the GTO yet you paid 30k+ for a Honda. I believe that makes you the dumbass. I just hope for our sake you don't say some dumbshit in person :thumbsup: see, here's the difference between me and him... not one time did i come in here and say how badass i think my car is and all y'all bow down to me etc etc... know why? i couldnt give less of a fuck what ppl think about my car. if you like it, awesome! thanks for teh compliments. if you dont, big deal. i bought it for me, not to "show everyone a thing or two." ;) stone came in here with a chip on his shoulder tryin to talk down to everybody in here THEN proceeded to backpedal once he noticed we dont give a fuck what he drives.

congrats! u drive a boosted s2000... and? not like its never been done before. oh and one more thing... there is ALWAYS somebody faster than u. so why front? the way you talk, you should be able to hand clark or hunter their asses with ease!!! :lmfao: oh wait, or do you not even know who they are? get my point yet?

BABY J
11-13-2008, 12:30 PM
LMAO at this kid bringing up an NSX --- runs what 13.90s stock? LMAO. I can't stop laughing. Yeah --- an NSX is DEFINITELY setup for drag racing let me tell ya. BTSTONE. I have a 90 Notchback w/ a small shot of gas (otherwise STOCK) that is ready to sit down with you this weekend. Say when -- or PM for directions to my road in Canton.

I'm waiting.

collins
11-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Civic--im man i stand by everything i am and do.....you will learn that some day...

Collins. im down. prob be saturday. friday i will be gone for work. i will let you i like roll races but if your car does better from a dig then its what ever you wanna do. Quick question, you just gave me a bunch of excuses like im lighter and make more power etc....why race if you already know the outcome? dont prove anything that way. just dont act like an ass on the forum i run for fun. i enjoy it. and if you'll re read my post, i said i wanna see if that thing is as fast as u say it is. :cheers:

those were not excuses... those were facts. excuses can be made after the race :lmfao:

btstone
11-13-2008, 12:34 PM
im gonna feather the throttle and win by just enough......i cant let thacker know what i have...........and im also not raising my hood.

collins
11-13-2008, 12:34 PM
i never asked u to. btw, check ur pm's. u have my number. we'll work out details later.

btstone
11-13-2008, 12:41 PM
replied

btstone
11-13-2008, 12:49 PM
see, here's the difference between me and him... not one time did i come in here and say how badass i think my car is and all y'all bow down to me etc etc... know why? i couldnt give less of a fuck what ppl think about my car. if you like it, awesome! thanks for teh compliments. if you dont, big deal. i bought it for me, not to "show everyone a thing or two." ;) stone came in here with a chip on his shoulder tryin to talk down to everybody in here THEN proceeded to backpedal once he noticed we dont give a fuck what he drives.

congrats! u drive a boosted s2000... and? not like its never been done before. oh and one more thing... there is ALWAYS somebody faster than u. so why front? the way you talk, you should be able to hand clark or hunter their asses with ease!!! :lmfao: oh wait, or do you not even know who they are? get my point yet?

the difference is you cant comprehend what you read....i came in here to call out thacker. that was it. i know my shit is faster and a friend asked me to show him whats up.....i never even came to this site until my friend asked me too. I usually try to fuck with v8s.........dont take that wrong, i know some imports are bad ass and run in the 9s, bt they are far and few....all these v8 guys think they are so bad ass with there ls1s and ls2s. so i like trying to fuck with them...i dont win them all but i always make it a race. ;)

i dont care if you dont like my "boosted s2k" and i a few have these,,,you guys dont know anyone locally putting down better numbers with their s2k than i am......and thats not to brag, thats just a statement of my hardwork and time i spent laying up under that piece of shit installing parts and fixing shit to make it work..

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 12:55 PM
btstone lives his life a quarter-mile at a time.:goodjob: Man he probably has 100 g's under that hood.:lmfao:

btstone
11-13-2008, 12:58 PM
btstone lives his life a quarter-mile at a time.:goodjob: Man he probably has 100 g's under that hood.:lmfao:

not quite but close....its funny you make fun of F& F but you are quoting all the lines

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 12:59 PM
not quite but close....its funny you make fun of F& F but you are quoting all the lines

Actually I was making fun of you with F&F lines.:lmfao:

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Actually I was making fun of you with F&F lines.:lmfao:

:thinking: dumbass :2up:

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
:thinking: dumbass :2up:

Did I hit a nerve Mr. Tran? Seems to me like you have some kind of personal vendetta to race everyone on this forum. Did SWAT bust into your house; Disrespect your whole family?????:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao:

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:10 PM
yes

collins
11-13-2008, 01:16 PM
not quite but close.... so wait... ur tellin me u've got close to 100g's under ur hood.... and nobody's ever seen u run? i'm looking forward to this.

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I took my heap to Barrett about a month or so ago and found a pretty big croud. Saw a nice Vette and a few late model Mustangs and alot of imports. There were a couple of S2000 's out there, perhaps one of them was yours. Long story short, I didnt see anyone out there that night that I wouldnt set out 4 cars and then be mowing there ass over by 1,000 feet.

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:20 PM
perhaps one of them was yours. Long story short, I didnt see anyone out there that night that I wouldnt set out 4 cars and then be mowing there ass over by 1,000 feet.

i dont know what you have........but you didnt see me LOL :smackass:

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:23 PM
so wait... ur tellin me u've got close to 100g's under ur hood.... and nobody's ever seen u run? i'm looking forward to this.

well some of it is drivetrain upgrade (tranny, diff, axles, driveshaft) if you know much about the S2k drivetrain sucks......thats what the real expensive stuff is to replace

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
im gonna feather the throttle and win by just enough......i cant let thacker know what i have...........and im also not raising my hood.

oh shit Toretto over here, i bet you live your life a 1/4 at a time too lol. your just another dumbfuck nobody that came on here to start shit. GTFO!

PS: im nearly 100% certain thacker doesnt give one fuck about you nor what you drive...

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:28 PM
oh shit Toretto over here, i bet you live your life a 1/4 at a time too lol. your just another dumbfuck nobody that came on here to start shit. GTFO!

PS: im nearly 100% certain thacker doesnt give one fuck about you nor what you drive...

but what i drive seems to bother you....ill get out if that piece of shit you have can beat mine

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
the difference is you cant comprehend what you read....i came in here to call out thacker. that was it. i know my shit is faster and a friend asked me to show him whats up.....i never even came to this site until my friend asked me too. I usually try to fuck with v8s.........dont take that wrong, i know some imports are bad ass and run in the 9s, bt they are far and few....all these v8 guys think they are so bad ass with there ls1s and ls2s. so i like trying to fuck with them...i dont win them all but i always make it a race. ;)

i dont care if you dont like my "boosted s2k" and i a few have these,,,you guys dont know anyone locally putting down better numbers with their s2k than i am......and thats not to brag, thats just a statement of my hardwork and time i spent laying up under that piece of shit installing parts and fixing shit to make it work..

so you run 9's now.... in an s2k?... OMFG this thread entertains me.

The Creeper
well some of it is drivetrain upgrade (tranny, diff, axles, driveshaft) if you know much about the S2k drivetrain sucks......thats what the real expensive stuff is to replace

Please tell me you dont have anywhere near 100k into a S2000....:no:

onebadgt

hold on you have 100g in a 4cyl and only make 400whp lol, i could buy a s2000 and put 10g in it and make twice that or buy 5 of them and all make 400hp for 100g lol! stop y your ahead b4 everyone starts callin you thacker.

its cool if you have a ''quick'' s2000 but dont talk shit like it bad. i thought my stang was the shit because it made 500rwhp but then ppl like clark,hunter,charles,and smokinu. all could make it look like a turd and they could yours to so calm down!

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:30 PM
but what i drive seems to bother you....ill get out if that piece of shit you have can beat mine

ok johnny tran. you got me...

You gonna answer Baby J's callout for this weekend or bitch out?

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 01:31 PM
........but you didnt see me LOL :smackass:

Because you never go out there? Or you doubt me mowing you down by 1,000 ft with a 4 car hit?

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
lol ^ burrwhacker for president!

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:35 PM
hold on you have 100g in a 4cyl and only make 400whp lol, i could buy a s2000 and put 10g in it and make twice that or buy 5 of them and all make 400hp for 100g lol! stop y your ahead b4 everyone starts callin you thacker.

its cool if you have a ''quick'' s2000 but dont talk shit like it bad. i thought my stang was the shit because it made 500rwhp but then ppl like clark,hunter,charles,and smokinu. all could make it look like a turd and they could yours to so calm down!

lol more true words have never been spoken!

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:42 PM
If any of you need a piece of my 400whp then come get it. you too badgt.....if you can handle 400whp the come handle it.

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:43 PM
civicn33b----quit acting like a bitch.... collins is the only one in this thread that has stepped up. you other bitches should learn from it

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey Hooker, I'm down! I'm outta town this weekend and I'll be at Brainerd the next weekend for a race. But after that, its all on you. And I'll give you those 4 car lengths.

Oh and your welcome to come to that Brainerd race on the 22nd. Its to raise money for sick children and Christmas gifts. Tis the season to whip your ass...........

collins
11-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Tis the season to whip your ass...........
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i dont care WHO u are or WHO ur talkin to, that shit's funny!!!!!

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey Hooker, I'm down! I'm outta town this weekend and I'll be at Brainerd the next weekend for a race. But after that, its all on you. And I'll give you those 4 car lengths.

Oh and your welcome to come to that Brainerd race on the 22nd. Its to raise money for sick children and Christmas gifts. Tis the season to whip your ass...........

Pm me when you get back in town......we can bet for a donation to the children.

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 01:55 PM
civicn33b----quit acting like a bitch.... collins is the only one in this thread that has stepped up. you other bitches should learn from it

i told you id be there to whoop that ass too... im done wasting energy on you. your prolly some fat fucking Asian with a tiny dick and mommy and daddy's wallet.

Again you spent nearly 100k on a HONDA. 'nuff said /story

btstone
11-13-2008, 01:57 PM
what a bitch.....
i worked my ass off for my honda...........if you cant afford it, dont be jealous.
just respect what it is.
no one has anything about the $100 you saved and spent on the shit you drive

collins
11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Pm me when you get back in town......we can bet for a donation to the children. LOL legal tax writeoff ftmfw :lmfao:

SLo_MKIII
11-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Well atleast there racing for a good cause

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 02:06 PM
what a bitch.....
i worked my ass off for my honda...........if you cant afford it, dont be jealous.
just respect what it is.
no one has anything about the $100 you saved and spent on the shit you drive

real talk bro, not trying to be a dick but do you have your own house? if you spent 100k on your car and dont have a house I would think thats a terrible financial move.

Any believe me im not jealous of you nor your honda, I just almost just feel bad for you. Its kind of like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

I find it hard to believe that you have this super gangster ass 100k roflcopter OMFGBBQ jdm tyte yo s2k but nobody here knows a lick of shit about you.

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 02:09 PM

Sounds like a good idea. How about $100 for every car length at the finish line? The way I'm figuring it, I'm going to assume you have a low to mid 11 second car ( i doubt you do but just in case). If I set you out 4 cars I should be about 7 to 8 cars out on you at the 1320 mark. And if you got the $$ to dump 100K in that car, $800 should be chump change for you. I'll PM you next weekend.

btstone
11-13-2008, 02:51 PM
civicn33b i usually odnt run in the same circle as bitches so that would explain you nort knowing me. and dont feel bad for me. you havent assumed anything corrdct about me yet.

btstone
11-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Sounds like a good idea. How about $100 for every car length at the finish line? The way I'm figuring it, I'm going to assume you have a low to mid 11 second car ( i doubt you do but just in case). If I set you out 4 cars I should be about 7 to 8 cars out on you at the 1320 mark. And if you got the $$ to dump 100K in that car, $800 should be chump change for you. I'll PM you next weekend.

why do you assume a 11 second car... i never said a word...if i was 11 sec i wouldnt be shit talking....dont get me wrong that is fast

BABY J
11-13-2008, 02:57 PM

I'm in town.

btstone
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm in town.

i pmed you

DavidTB8889
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
yeah im out there usually every fri and/or sat but the turn out is usually pretty good

DavidTB8889
11-13-2008, 03:01 PM
real talk bro, not trying to be a dick but do you have your own house? if you spent 100k on your car and dont have a house I would think thats a terrible financial move.

Any believe me im not jealous of you nor your honda, I just almost just feel bad for you. Its kind of like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

I find it hard to believe that you have this super gangster ass 100k roflcopter OMFGBBQ jdm tyte yo s2k but nobody here knows a lick of shit about you.

WORD!

BABY J
11-13-2008, 03:02 PM
i pmed you

run?
dude...not to be rude. but i usually dont run civics. its not worth the risk of getting caught, car impounded and all the other stuff to say i beat a juiced up civic....

do you run mid 11s or lower.....just be honest, not gonna tell your biz, but if you do we can make a run

thanks
btstone

When I say 90 notchback - I mean a 90 Stang. I've never seen a Civic notchback. So now that you know you won't be running any of my Civics... I assume we have a race this weekend. This is the part where you say yes.

btstone
11-13-2008, 03:07 PM
run?
dude...not to be rude. but i usually dont run civics. its not worth the risk of getting caught, car impounded and all the other stuff to say i beat a juiced up civic....

do you run mid 11s or lower.....just be honest, not gonna tell your biz, but if you do we can make a run

thanks
btstone

When I say 90 notchback - I mean a 90 Stang. I've never seen a Civic notchback. So now that you know you won't be running any of my Civics... I assume we have a race this weekend. This is the part where you say yes.

thats is a negative
bitches put private business on the street....thats shit i would expect my girlfriend to do LOL

btstone
11-13-2008, 03:08 PM
but i do like you sig its funny as hell

BABY J
11-13-2008, 03:11 PM
And with that - my job is done here Sally. How about stay the fuck out of the kills forum lady.

Bring the magic S2K anywhere near Cherokee Co and I will personally drag you down the road. PLEASE do not show up at Barrett - if I'm there in one of my other whips, a quick run to exit 11 (I-575) and I can show up with something proper to finish the business that you backed down from.

This is the part where you STFU. You're done.

DavidTB8889
11-13-2008, 03:15 PM
And with that - my job is done here Sally. How about stay the fuck out of the kills forum lady.

Bring the magic S2K anywhere near Cherokee Co and I will personally drag you down the road. PLEASE do not show up at Barrett - if I'm there in one of my other whips, a quick run to exit 11 (I-575) and I can show up with something proper to finish the business that you backed down from.

what cars do you have and whats done to the stang? jw

btstone
11-13-2008, 03:18 PM

you havent prove anything but that you are a bitch,,....i am gonna try my best to come,,,i wanna see this hunchback you have

BABY J
11-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Oh you grew a pair. Just say when Sally.

And a bitch I am not. A BITCH is some1 who shows up w/ 400 wheel (IF that) w/ a chip on their shoulder like this is our 1st dance and like there is no heat on Barrett. Please believe, the guys that will drag your ass in my county you never heard of and you don't want to. See you this weekend.

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 03:19 PM

bwuauuahahahah!!!!!! roflcopter x2! :lmfao:

btstone
11-13-2008, 03:20 PM
had to be specific in pm....most of the guys on this forum dont know their ass from their face so how was i supposed to know wtf you were talking about......

civicn33b being the main one

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 03:20 PM

still waiting for a response on this and not a dodge of the question or callout! he set up some terms you should race him :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
11-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Hmm, this should pan out to be an interesting weekend on Barrett. Lets make all this shit talking come to life!!!!

DavidTB8889
11-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Hmm, this should pan out to be an interesting weekend on Barrett. Lets make all this shit talking come to life!!!!

AGREED!

BABY J
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
had to be specific in pm....most of the guys on this forum dont know their ass from their face so how was i supposed to know wtf you were talking about......

civicn33b being the main one

Yeah - we don't get out much down hurr in da souf. Please show me how it's done Jedi. The only person here who is green is you, b/c you OBVIOUSLY don't know your audience. And any idiot who hears 88,89,90,91,92,93 notchback will know that it's a blue oval and not a Civic. Welcome to racing. Enjoy getting drug down the road.

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 03:33 PM
http://www.birkoph.com/owned/owned_help.jpg

4drZ06
11-13-2008, 03:39 PM
yeah sometimes.....retail
and its the busy time of year

so just clarify real quick...you have 100k under your hood and work retail? Let me know how to do this please!

If any of you need a piece of my 400whp then come get it. you too badgt.....if you can handle 400whp the come handle it.

what good is 400whp when you only have 100 ft. lbs. of torque?

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 03:39 PM
I have no idea what a S2000 weighs but I just guess its around 3,000 lbs and if your making that kinda power with a shitty torque ## like I know you have, low to mid 11's should be about right.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm gone bust that ass...........

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 04:04 PM
damn wheres that mouth at now homeboy?

BURRWHACKER
11-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Holla

collins
11-13-2008, 04:12 PM
:lmfao: man i dont know who u are, but i like ya! welcome to the kills forum!!

and o shit son! u even got baby j acting up in hurrr!

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 04:19 PM
This is so hilarious I might come crawling out of my cave to watch in my slow Chevrolet...

btstone
11-13-2008, 04:19 PM
im still here....i gotta work sometimes.

and dude, retail doesnt mean you are broke. some positions make good money.....i usually dont work on weekends but its the holiday season so i will be working pretty much everyday

and stop hating on the tq figures. they are decent. they will be enough to beat that ass with the piece shit you have......cuz if you really had all that, you will be like me on the street....spinning everytime u floor it (even with slicks)

bring that shit....everybody get a number, im will be calling them... most likey saturday if all goes well. please report your pieces of shits to my driver side window and fill out the " i just got my ass beat by a honda" form and i will dismiss you... :thumbsup:

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 04:29 PM
im still here....i gotta work sometimes.

and dude, retail doesnt mean you are broke. some positions make good money.....i usually dont work on weekends but its the holiday season so i will be working pretty much everyday

and stop hating on the tq figures. they are decent. they will be enough to beat that ass with the piece shit you have......cuz if you really had all that, you will be like me on the street....spinning everytime u floor it (even with slicks)

bring that shit....everybody get a number, im will be calling them... most likey saturday if all goes well. please report your pieces of shits to my driver side window and fill out the " i just got my ass beat by a honda" form and i will dismiss you... :thumbsup:

LOL @ spinning with slicks in an s2k making 400whp/100 ft-lb... there are plenty of us willing to bust your ass this weekend. all you gotta do is say the word chump

btstone
11-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Baby J........thanks for the welcome.....ill let my tail lights return the favor bitch !!!!!!!!!

btstone
11-13-2008, 04:30 PM
you keep saying 400hp come try it and stop acting like a hurt pussy..........WORD BITCH

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 04:32 PM
I would come, but im more intrested in the couture lesnar fight :goodjob:

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 04:33 PM

Where are you watching it at?

4drZ06
11-13-2008, 04:34 PM
its not the 400hp im worried about... its the whopping torque numbers you are putting down in that beast!!

BABY J
11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Baby J........thanks for the welcome.....ill let my tail lights return the favor bitch !!!!!!!!!

After you front and face the store, return all the go-backs, fold all the shirts and toss all of the hangars back in the storage room - come see me. Don't let work be your excuse... I'll wait on you.

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 04:36 PM
you keep saying 400hp come try it and stop acting like a hurt pussy..........WORD BITCH

lol your choice of vocabulary really shows how intelligent you are. Carry on Sally (quote by BABYJ for reference) :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Where are you watching it at?

I dunno yet? I was thinking the hooters off of 316 or pleasant hill? You going somewhere to watch it?

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 04:37 PM

lol your choice of vocabulary really shows how intelligent you are. Carry on Sally (quote by BABYJ for reference) :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Again im guessing: Fat Asian, Tiny dick, Rich parents...

btstone
11-13-2008, 04:44 PM
baby j..........work may be my excuse for bugday...but at night im good,,,,so we can take car of your ass beating

civic--whats you obsession with fat asians and tiny dicks,,,,you wanna suck on one..i knew a few guys who may let you...fucking faggg...... lets talk about racing if you wanna talk shit....stop talking about stuff you know nothing about...you are lokoing more like an ass every post

btstone
11-13-2008, 04:45 PM
and if you were poor growing up, i cant help that......i was too, but that motivated me to do better.....now that i do better, im able to beat the brakes off that piece of shit you drive

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I dunno yet? I was thinking the hooters off of 316 or pleasant hill? You going somewhere to watch it?

Was hoping to find someone who orders it. Hooters is always over flowing with creepy annoying rednecks....

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Was hoping to find someone who orders it. Hooters is always over flowing with creepy annoying rednecks....

Im talking to a buddie that use to train at the hardcore gym in athens with forrest griffin, but he dont know what hes doing either...

SmackedInATL
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Shit......talking.........getting.........on...... .......my..........nerves...............

Please............save...........for.............. street.

BABY J
11-13-2008, 05:00 PM
I'll blow the leaves off the notch and get it ready. Turn up the boost STONE and put it on a tire. You'll need it. I'm out.

Kason23
11-13-2008, 05:20 PM

Hell yea I just ordered that on HD .. Time to put my new 42 inch LG to use !!! :D

BTW.... this thread has gone to total SHIT!!!! I have no idea why you have to bring up your S2K in all these threads like its gods holy grail cause honestly NO ONE CARES... I know I dont give a flying fuck if your car runs 9,8,7,3's at 1786mph. And 100K in a freaking Honda is plain stupid,hell 100K in ANY car is stupid imo. Yes I drive a NEON and yes I know it but hell I dont talk shit to everyone cause I KNOW THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK. :screwy:

/rant

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 05:49 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/penntell/asshole.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/threewideracin/vtak.jpg = B.S. Stone

PS: I look like an ass? check the mirror Sally

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Hell yea I just ordered that on HD .. Time to put my new 42 inch LG to use !!! :D

BTW.... this thread has gone to total SHIT!!!! I have no idea why you have to bring up your S2K in all these threads like its gods holy grail cause honestly NO ONE CARES... I know I dont give a flying fuck if your car runs 9,8,7,3's at 1786mph. And 100K in a freaking Honda is plain stupid,hell 100K in ANY car is stupid imo. Yes I drive a NEON and yes I know it but hell I dont talk shit to everyone cause I KNOW THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK. :screwy:

/rant

Shall we meet at your place? :goodjob:

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Shall we meet at your place? :goodjob:

My thoughts exactly:cheers:

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 05:53 PM
My thoughts exactly:cheers:

:goodjob: :bump:

Kason23
11-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey if you guys wanna ride all the way to rockmart be my guest I got a few friends already coming over to watch it!! We are all throwing in about 12 bucks to watch it since its 50 bucks to order it in HD :goodjob:

The Creeper
11-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey if you guys wanna ride all the way to rockmart be my guest I got a few friends already coming over to watch it!! We are all throwing in about 12 bucks to watch it since its 50 bucks to order it in HD :goodjob:

How far is rockmart from canton:thinking:

Civicn33b
11-13-2008, 08:11 PM
^ its a good minute... out kinda near rome right? id say an hour and some change

onebadgt
11-13-2008, 08:58 PM
why do you assume a 11 second car... i never said a word...if i was 11 sec i wouldnt be shit talking....dont get me wrong that is fast

you have 400hp and less than half the tq of most of us f/i'd v8s and you claim you run faster than 11's but you also spin slicks.:blah: :lmfao: that makes me laugh so damn hard. i bet if you were actually makin decent power like 500+rwhp and 500+rwtq you would run 7s doin a wheelie till the 1/8 the do a nose wheelie at the pits lol!

onebadgt
11-13-2008, 09:00 PM
were watchin it at the gracie gym in woodstock i think!

BABY J
11-13-2008, 09:08 PM
450 whp netted my friend Steve (Inline Pro Gt35R S2k) 11.9 @ 124 on a slick - that's on a prepped track. This is going to be fun on the street. Bring out your low 13 sec S2K Sally.

btstone
11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
sorry to say your friend steve didnt make big numbers on his S
decent but not big. he was prob a beast on the highway

still aint shit to me

onebadgt
11-13-2008, 09:23 PM

still aint shit to me

ur sayin he didnt make big numbers but he made more than your supposed s2k,

why dont you post a pic of your car im wondering if ive seen it before?

btstone
11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
i never said he made more than mine....you assumed

his numbers are really not that close to mine

BABY J
11-13-2008, 09:41 PM

still aint shit to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR4dv3xwN4E

Yeah --- his s2k is def a slouch.:blah: You're gonna be famous for all the wrong reasons after this weekend.

You better put train lengths on the old Fox - caboose and all. B/c as big as your mouth is, nothing else will be acceptable. No excuses Sally.

ct9a gsr
11-13-2008, 10:42 PM
I hope this over-hyped s2k had a swap done by 50/50 for how much it's being talked up...

BTW, there are quite a few of us faster guys on Barrett... but several of us don't come out much anymore... however, it is always fun to bust an ego here 'n there. =D

4drZ06
11-13-2008, 10:59 PM
I hope this over-hyped s2k had a swap done by 50/50 for how much it's being talked up...

BTW, there are quite a few of us faster guys on Barrett... but several of us don't come out much anymore... however, it is always fun to bust an ego here 'n there. =D

true story... i havent seen you in a while where you been?? I am still waiting for my ride haha

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 07:04 AM
why dont you post a pic of your car im wondering if ive seen it before?

I think youve seen mine. And my torque numbers are horrible.....:D :D :D

onebadgt
11-14-2008, 07:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR4dv3xwN4E

Yeah --- his s2k is def a slouch.:blah: You're gonna be famous for all the wrong reasons after this weekend.

You better put train lengths on the old Fox - caboose and all. B/c as big as your mouth is, nothing else will be acceptable. No excuses Sally.

i doubt this is his car, if so thats good #s on a s2k but theres another thread where his car was posted and its a silver convertible at s.d.r. running a 12.39

onebadgt
11-14-2008, 07:24 AM
I think youve seen mine. And my torque numbers are horrible.....:D :D :D

thats a relly big alternator and some shiny a/c lines right?:thinking:

lol jk nice car!

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 07:32 AM
Oh yea! "BIG" alternator.................. for my state of the art entertainment system.

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Oh, and ct9a. I clicked the link to your F/S add on the EVO. That is a really badass ride. Wish I had the $$ for a extra toy. I'd love to have it.

btstone
11-14-2008, 08:05 AM
that car you posted posted similiar number to me on pump gas....but i wont be on pump gas. and that youtube video was with my first turbo kit....and at that time i was in the mid 400s to whp. check the date on the video....its good to see all you guys come out and unite to TRY and take out my shit. we need some unity

btstone
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM

Just curious, was that 704 with your nitrous? we did my dyno without nitrous, then came back and added it later. so im not really sure what i put down with nitrous

collins
11-14-2008, 08:34 AM
the only thing i ask when we run is u stay off the laughing gas... boost eh whatever. thats what it takes for yuo to make power, but 2 major power adders to my zero power adders would be kinda silly.

btstone
11-14-2008, 08:43 AM
No prob, it looks like rain. i wont be there if it rains,....i have enough prob sticking when its dry......if it does rain i will prob roll up there in my g35 for some shit talking

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 09:02 AM
If you dont want to cough up more than $800 to me, I suggest you spray the dog shit out of it!

btstone
11-14-2008, 09:07 AM
why are you even tryingt to race me....cant hang with a v8? and i never agreed to your bet. we will discuss that in person...you are sounding like police about now. save money talk for private matters.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 09:19 AM
No prob, it looks like rain. i wont be there if it rains,....i have enough prob sticking when its dry......if it does rain i will prob roll up there in my g35 for some shit talking

ya collins remember he spins the slicks off the hubs on prepped tracks. Ofcourse he wouldnt hook on the street.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 09:21 AM
and also again real talk... for someone all concerned about "thacker not knowing what you've got or your numbers" you seem to be openly bragging in here. Usually the ones that boast the most are infact bullshitting the most...

"that was an old post on s2k forums", "thats an old dyno vid" :blah::blah::blah:

Just my observation and .02c... and TRUST me you want no part of Charles's EVO nor his DD Supra I dont care what you have going on in that over priced over revved 2 seater.

BABY J
11-14-2008, 09:25 AM
that car you posted posted similiar number to me on pump gas....but i wont be on pump gas. and that youtube video was with my first turbo kit....and at that time i was in the mid 400s to whp. check the date on the video....its good to see all you guys come out and unite to TRY and take out my shit. we need some unity

Then it's settled. Neither will I. See you soon.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
why are you even tryingt to race me....cant hang with a v8? and i never agreed to your bet. we will discuss that in person...you are sounding like police about now. save money talk for private matters.

since agreeing to race without talking money isnt illegal right?

your the one thats first post and all post since then have been in KF... if anything id say you are a :police:. Another reason one would assume that is because you have agreed and effectively called out everyone in this thread without even knowing what they have... :police::police:

btstone
11-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Then it's settled. Neither will I. See you soon.
what ever you have to do to help you close the gap lol

civicn33b---you make a lot of accusations for a guy that doesnt race anything

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 09:36 AM
your right, because I can... Ill continue to make those accusations as well until you prove everyone in this thread wrong.

To date in this thread alone I have seen you dodge: cta9gsr, burrwhacker, onebadgt, smackedinatl and a few others.

Make this happen bro prove me wrong, until then the assumptions/accusations will continue

collins
11-14-2008, 09:44 AM
i do agree with you here... running on wet roads is just retarded and asking for trouble... i'll be up there regardless, but only to chill if the roads are wet.. oh and if its just down right raining, i'm going home. lol fuck standing in the rain, i'd rather go see :boobies:

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 09:57 AM
^oh ya im not disagreeing here. I only go up to startbucks to chill anyways, but if its raining ill just keep the ol' girl at the house, but Saturday on the other hand we all HAVE to chill up there.

Im done with the bullshitting and name calling here. I really hope your shit is that fast bstone cuz I can respect a lot of time and effort put into a car. What I dont get is just being so goddamned cocky about it. Hunter is making 1xxx whp, and 1xxx ft-lb and isnt nearly cocky as you.

Cant wait to meet ya and see if this thing is the real deal :thumbs:

btstone
11-14-2008, 10:49 AM
a few more pics, so you can recognize me when you me LOL

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 10:58 AM

I'll take this statement as your admission that you ave no plans on racing me. And there aint nothing private about what the hell I have said on here. Who said anything about racng on the street? Wasnt me. And no, I aint no cop. I'm in the tile and stone biz. Have been for 16 years. Let me know if you change your mind.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 11:05 AM
^^ what wheels? those rears dont look all that meaty for making monster power... maybe some thicker meets would help with the "hooking" issue?

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 11:07 AM
And heres one so you can recognize me :D :D

4drZ06
11-14-2008, 11:43 AM
^^^ nice ass ;)

btstone
11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
they are iforged 19X9 up front and 19x10.5 out back 275/30 rear tire
i usually use my drag radials at the track

burrwhacker, can you send me a pic of the front, because i will prob be seeing it form my rear view and just wanna make sure its you

ct9a gsr
11-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the compliments on my Evo, Burrwhacker... and bstone, the 700+ numbers were on nitrous to spool the turbo... you can see the huge increase in spool on that dyno line over ther others. If any of you has a friend who is interested in the car, send 'em my way! =D

BTW, in case no one caught on to my "swap from 50/50" comment... they're the only ones that did 2JZ swaps in S2K's... never really seen a fast straight-line S2K besides them. Maybe I'll run into you one day, bstone, in my daily-driver Supra... especially since I live on Barrett.

btstone
11-14-2008, 12:43 PM
me and my family do all of our own installs, and we thought about a 2jz (fuck 50/50) but then we decided if we wanted to do a v8 if we were gonna do the swap........i wanted an ls2 but after measuring and looking at what could fit we wanted to push the honda motor. once its maxed out, i will get a corvette(what im leaning towards).

Inline Pro's s2k went a 9.3 at 750whp (no nitrous) the s2k is a very capable motor. its just one that takes a lot of skill at driving. with the lack of tq you have to learn how to take advantage of the gearing. im still learning. im far from professional with it. but an s2k can be beast. on the hwy, dont even fuck with one if its making good power.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 12:52 PM
^ LS2 FTW! far superior to that of the LS6 in 4drShit06's car :)

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Stone, I gave the view you should get used to.

Civicn33b
11-14-2008, 01:21 PM
And heres one so you can recognize me :D :D

I spy a cage :bump:

btstone
11-14-2008, 01:24 PM
usually dont get that view ..... u should get used to sending pictures of the front

ill help you with that adjustment

BURRWHACKER
11-14-2008, 01:29 PM
I spy a cage :bump:

:goodjob:

collins
11-15-2008, 02:15 PM
so where was everybody last night? Had fun hangin with the joshes last night. 'Twas a good time. Stone? Whacker? Missed u guys!

csmiths
11-15-2008, 02:25 PM
yea i was out there ready to run all your weak ass v8s with my vtec powa!!!! lol twas a good time collins and nice meeting you as well. i was the bald ginger

collins
11-15-2008, 02:41 PM
lolll word. Yeah I didn't remember who all was out there. Had fun chillin tho

Whiteboy572
11-15-2008, 02:57 PM
^ LS2 FTW! far superior to that of the LS6 in 4drShit06's car :)

Your ls2 vs. my ls6? :goodjob: :D

The Creeper
11-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Your ls2 vs. my ls6? :goodjob: :D

I second that notion:cheers:

SmackedInATL
11-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the compliments on my Evo, Burrwhacker... and bstone, the 700+ numbers were on nitrous to spool the turbo... you can see the huge increase in spool on that dyno line over ther others. If any of you has a friend who is interested in the car, send 'em my way! =D

BTW, in case no one caught on to my "swap from 50/50" comment... they're the only ones that did 2JZ swaps in S2K's... never really seen a fast straight-line S2K besides them. Maybe I'll run into you one day, bstone, in my daily-driver Supra... especially since I live on Barrett.

Were you rollin through Best Buy in Kennesaw around 3:00 today?

I'll be on Barrett about 10pm tonight.

Kason23
11-15-2008, 03:27 PM
I was gonna ride out there but it started raining here about 8 so I said bump that..

IMPORTchic
11-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Headed to BArret now! lulz!

...nooo... seriously..... =P

SmackedInATL
11-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Its going to be cold as hell tonight.

ct9a gsr
11-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Were you rollin through Best Buy in Kennesaw around 3:00 today?

I'll be on Barrett about 10pm tonight.

Nope... and I don't ever drive the Evo anymore since it's up for sale. If you see a black MKIV Supra with a vented hood on Barrett, 99% chance it's me and feel free to say hi. =D

BABY J
11-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Rain kept me grounded last night --- it's a lil cold and damp (depending on the road) for any hook worth a damn on the shot - but every1 will have the same traction issues so I guess it's an equalizer of sorts. If it's all the same I can roll out to put a name w/ a face over coffee --- or a s2k in my rear view... it matters to me zero. I won't be on the boards:

hit me up: [email protected] when/if it's showtime.

Civicn33b
11-15-2008, 08:46 PM
*my ricer comment/excuse* maybe after some mods :) :cheers:

PS: aaron we are about to head out, see you up there.

collins
11-15-2008, 09:19 PM
not positive when I'll be up there. Almost out of work tho.

collins
11-15-2008, 09:34 PM
well strike that... I'm gonna be here a little while longer. I'll call somebody when I leave outta here

The Yousef
11-16-2008, 12:26 AM
well strike that... I'm gonna be here a little while longer. I'll call somebody when I leave outta here

your car got an egg thrown at us... :2up:

:lmfao:

collins
11-16-2008, 01:07 AM
2 actually... :cry:

:lmfao: good thing they missed....