PDA

View Full Version : black people voting for obama just cuz hes black

wrekonize
10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Howard Stern Show
went to Harlem and asked people who their voting for and
every one said Obama but he also mentioned what do they think about sarah
being his vice president and Sarah is McCain vice president so they have no idea about politics they just know Obama is black.....scary how people are voting based on race.......do you research people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

japan4racing
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
voting for someone simply because of skin color or party affiliation is the most retarded thing i have ever heard...this election is gonna be fucked up

redrumracer
10-10-2008, 05:07 PM
whoa type much?

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 05:14 PM
The same thing is happen in ol' hick towns

Those votes are going to balance out so it doesn't matter.

jwrape
10-10-2008, 05:16 PM
voting for someone simply because of skin color or party affiliation is the most retarded thing i have ever heard...this election is gonna be fucked up
Agreed! I've said this myself.... I call that the stupid vote. Whether you vote for Obama on his color or McCain cause he's a vet or Sarah cause she's a woman, that is the stupid vote.

Educated people vote for the BEST canidate, ignorant pick one thing and focus on it. It sux but the nation is full of these people and this will be the swing vote for this entire campaign.

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Agreed! I've said this myself.... I call that the stupid vote. Whether you vote for Obama on his color or McCain cause he's a vet or Sarah cause she's a woman, that is the stupid vote.

Educated people vote for the BEST canidate, ignorant pick one thing and focus on it. It sux but the nation is full of these people and this will be the swing vote for this entire campaign.

reps to ya

yungdz
10-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm sure plenty of people will Vote for McCain becuase Obama's black too

jwrape
10-10-2008, 05:22 PM
:cheers::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

twinj
10-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Dingding

jwrape
10-10-2008, 05:28 PM

True! Especially around where I live in the Country.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I didn't expect so much truth to come so early in this thread.

I'm impressed!

p.s

Who made that Biden / Palin sig?

EJ25RUN
10-10-2008, 05:45 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/dztob9.jpg < AWESOME REPS 4 JOO!!

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 05:51 PM
If there were two White men running for president, no one would give two shiits who Black ppl are voting for. Damn. How many times can this issue be brought up? It has already been established that ppl will vote for Obama just because he's black just like other ppl will vote for Mccsame because he's not black. It's a fact of life, like it or not. Deal with it.

jwrape
10-10-2008, 05:54 PM
If there were two White men running for president, no one would give two shiits who Black ppl are voting for. Damn. How many times can this issue be brought up? It has already been established that ppl will vote for Obama just because he's black just like other ppl will vote for Mccsame because he's not black. It's a fact of life, like it or not. Deal with it.

Angry... Party of 1^^^^^:D

Alan®
10-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Sorry that's the farthest thing from the truth. All parts of the population are monitored when it comes to polls.

The rest i agree with you on.

blaknoize
10-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Hasnt this subject been ran through 452 miles of sh!t already? Everything applies respectively to each his own. White votes for white, black vote for black. The ones who have a mind and reasoning skills bring that said senator to Presidental status.

BLk92DA
10-10-2008, 06:58 PM
im not black but im voting for obama because he is.

AirMax95
10-10-2008, 08:35 PM

:cheers: Exactly! No one would give a flying shit who black people voted for! They never have in the past. Now because there is NON-WHite person stiring things up they want to dumb down all the black votes. Piece of shits!!!!

Sorry that's the farthest thing from the truth. All parts of the population are monitored when it comes to polls.

RedGt, come on, please be real! Let's not continue sweeping this kind of stuff under the rug. We know the polls are monitored, but that is NOT what BobbyFresh was getting at sir.

Nomad!
10-10-2008, 09:43 PM
No matter how many times this is said, for some reason most still don't get it. At this point, they don't get it because they don't want to get it.

Mr.Big
10-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Not everyone understand whats going on in this Election or understand why the economy is so f uck up.So they just go off what other people tell them.
Aint alot of Black folks really know whats going on

I will tell yall this most of yall are just racist. This sh it should not be about race s hit. Should be about are god damn country.
More Black folks are Democratic period.

And Hell Yea im happy about The First Black President

Mr.Big
10-10-2008, 11:54 PM
And Howard Stern
f uck that freak!!! I never like him anyway. Just like those females he has on his show

blurred visions
10-11-2008, 03:00 AM

Your right, I'm against that type of voting, but heres the good news:

Obama is going to be a great president, period.

But, your going to also have to look at the other side, people voting for McCain because he's white (and conservative). Also, McCain purposely pulled in Palin to get the women vote that the dems lost. So sex and race are playing a bigger part in this election than ever before.

This is also a big step for black people, so it's not hard to see why black people would appreciate this event. He can stand for a good role model and a milestone in history.

If you look at some of the interviews of supporters from McCain's rally, they all were dumb-founded rednecks that dislike Obama because "he is a terrorist Muslim." So, in reality, I think black people voting for a black man doesn't rank nearly as high on the fcked-up-ness scale as dumb racist rednecks that have all the wrong reasons to 'hate' someone that is basically smarter than them. They get spoon-fed blatantly untrue information and immediately it becomes fact in their mind.

BobbyFresco
10-11-2008, 06:25 AM
Your right, I'm against that type of voting, but heres the good news:

Obama is going to be a great president, period.

But, your going to also have to look at the other side, people voting for McCain because he's white (and conservative). Also, McCain purposely pulled in Palin to get the women vote that the dems lost. So sex and race are playing a bigger part in this election than ever before.

This is also a big step for black people, so it's not hard to see why black people would appreciate this event. He can stand for a good role model and a milestone in history.

If you look at some of the interviews of supporters from McCain's rally, they all were dumb-founded rednecks that dislike Obama because "he is a terrorist Muslim." So, in reality, I think black people voting for a black man doesn't rank nearly as high on the fcked-up-ness scale as dumb racist rednecks that have all the wrong reasons to 'hate' someone that is basically smarter than them. They get spoon-fed blatantly untrue information and immediately it becomes fact in their mind.

Someone else gets it!:cheers:

Got Milk?
10-11-2008, 07:29 AM
So now you're getting butt hurt cus obama is winning, and ya gota bring some BS on him to make him look bad, get of that mans nuts. Nobody said anything about dumb rednecks voting for Bush.

bestkept
10-11-2008, 07:43 AM
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3411/horseax8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

People, this horse couldn't be any more dead. I won't repost my statements from another thread, but if you like, you can read them here (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37240486#post37240486) and here (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37240604#post37240604).

tony
10-11-2008, 07:43 AM

He said they don't CARE not monitored. We know the statistics, its the fact that it was never an issue that democrats get 90% of the black vote until there is a black democratic candidate.

At the end of the day who the fuck cares why someone is voting? Your reason could be completely dumb to me and have nothing to do with race, ultimately you vote for the candidate that you believe in.

May I also remind people that as late as December 2007 Hillary had more black support than Barack.

wrekonize
10-11-2008, 12:43 PM
i'm just pointing out how people are voting...some dont even look at the facts and make a choice..people are just judging a book by its cover.....

Sammich
10-11-2008, 03:17 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/dztob9.jpg < AWESOME REPS 4 JOO!!

lolz thats all i seen in this whole thread:lmfao:

blurred visions
10-11-2008, 09:20 PM
..people are just judging a book by its cover.....

Exactly, thats why I believe a good portion of McCain supporters are voting for him because he looks like a "genuine typical president" or "a good ole boy."

speed_ga
10-13-2008, 08:07 AM
I can't wait till more people get laid off because obama wants to tax the rich people who gives people jobs in the first place...lol Then our economy will be worse than it is now.

I personally don't think obama will end up winning...it's gonna be close though.

people who are voting on race...need to wake up and realize that we are all americans. I hate when people vote just because you believe the man or women running will represent your skin color.

Just turn on 107.9 in the mournings and listen how the african AMERICANS represent themselves and tell me that they are not voting for obama just because he is black.... All the people on the station talk about is "supporting obama" "go out and vote...it's time for a change" "don't let them(white people) hold us back" Then the station's announcers talk about how Atlanta is the new "black" hollywood...if that isn't racist enough... It just sickens me how easily african americans are influenced by Obamas color and not his history and what he really stands for.

I'm proud to say that I am voting for Mccain...not because he is white....But because I agree that we need offshore drilling to start, that he has served our country longer than obama, he doesn't sugar coat things like Obama, and I prefer to have my 2nd amendment to have the right to own a firearm in the event that I can protect myself or others that may encounter dangerous situations. I also prefer the American President to have a good history that is not associated with a terrorist and a preacher who believes in racism. Obama went to this guys church for 20 years and now that he is running for president...he states that he doesn't belong to the church anymore and doesn't believe in it's teachings.... come on..... I don't even know why this guy is at where he is...

Tracy
10-13-2008, 08:14 AM
im not black but im voting for obama because he is.Ditto :cheers:

Tracy
10-13-2008, 08:15 AM
No matter how many times this is said, for some reason most still don't get it. At this point, they don't get it because they don't want to get it.

LOL @ "That one"

Sport1.3
10-13-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm voting for McCain because he is black

AirMax95
10-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Just turn on 107.9 in the mournings and listen how the african AMERICANS represent themselves and tell me that they are not voting for obama just because he is black.... All the people on the station talk about is "supporting obama" "go out and vote...it's time for a change" "don't let them(white people) hold us back" Then the station's announcers talk about how Atlanta is the new "black" hollywood...if that isn't racist enough... It just sickens me how easily african americans are influenced by Obamas color and not his history and what he really stands for.

Can you elaborate more please sir? Chris Rock said it best in his recent comedy special: We are not voting for him JUST becuase he is black, but because he is BLACK and QUALIFIED! So what if the the radio personalities are supporting Obama; if you listen to the station enough, they never slam McCain. They acknowledge that they are voting for Obama, but they also have said several times: No matter who you support, get out and vote----exercise your right to vote for a candidate----learn what each stand for, etc.

The reference that Atlanta is the new "black" Hollywood is in response to Tyler Perry's recent milestone. He purchased a large piece of condemed land, tore it down, and rebuilt a movie lot. A black man that came from nothing, and made several stage plays and movies, is giving better opportunites to the African American community who strive to be in theatre. Several black actors are excited about it because they know how hard it was to get into a movie because of color. Now, young people can get a better opportunity to follow their dreams. How do you get racist from that? Oh, let me guess, you didn't know that huh? You fail to understand that we are STILL the minority. We are still playing catch-up from the past sir. We are taking steps to better US, yes I said it. You may ask why! The answer is simple: We realize that we have a long way to go, and based on the past, we can't rely on others to help US. To add to that: EVERYTHING that black people have created is open to anyone. With the exception to a few scholarships, any race can use our products, tools, and facilities. We don't discriminate at all. You assume so because of the way we term it. It is REALLY not that hard to comprehend if you are open-minded.

To your last statement: Why do you assume that african americans are easily influenced by Obama's color, not his history and what he stands for? Obviously you are not outraged at whites, asains, hispanic, etc voters are you? See this is where I get the notion that SEVERAL people on IA are closing into the racist parameters. You are only critizing the black voters for voting for Obama. Black people make a move, and its wrong! If Obama was not qualified, we would NOT support him as much. Tell me sir, what is going through the mind of white Obama supporter?

Its funny how many whites ATTEMPT to criticize blacks for the disrespectful and evil things they did in the past. Stop trying to pass the blame, we are an a movement to do better.

speed_ga
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Can you elaborate more please sir? Chris Rock said it best in his recent comedy special: We are not voting for him JUST becuase he is black, but because he is BLACK and QUALIFIED! So what if the the radio personalities are supporting Obama; if you listen to the station enough, they never slam McCain. They acknowledge that they are voting for Obama, but they also have said several times: No matter who you support, get out and vote----exercise your right to vote for a candidate----learn what each stand for, etc.

The reference that Atlanta is the new "black" Hollywood is in response to Tyler Perry's recent milestone. He purchased a large piece of condemed land, tore it down, and rebuilt a movie lot. A black man that came from nothing, and made several stage plays and movies, is giving better opportunites to the African American community who strive to be in theatre. Several black actors are excited about it because they know how hard it was to get into a movie because of color. Now, young people can get a better opportunity to follow their dreams. How do you get racist from that? Oh, let me guess, you didn't know that huh? You fail to understand that we are STILL the minority. We are still playing catch-up from the past sir. We are taking steps to better US, yes I said it. You may ask why! The answer is simple: We realize that we have a long way to go, and based on the past, we can't rely on others to help US. To add to that: EVERYTHING that black people have created is open to anyone. With the exception to a few scholarships, any race can use our products, tools, and facilities. We don't discriminate at all. You assume so because of the way we term it. It is REALLY not that hard to comprehend if you are open-minded.

To your last statement: Why do you assume that african americans are easily influenced by Obama's color, not his history and what he stands for? Obviously you are not outraged at whites, asains, hispanic, etc voters are you? See this is where I get the notion that SEVERAL people on IA are closing into the racist parameters. You are only critizing the black voters for voting for Obama. Black people make a move, and its wrong! If Obama was not qualified, we would NOT support him as much. Tell me sir, what is going through the mind of white Obama supporter?

Its funny how many whites ATTEMPT to criticize blacks for the disrespectful and evil things they did in the past. Stop trying to pass the blame, we are an a movement to do better.

So that would mean that I could open up a movie lot here in fayetteville....then I could call it the new "white" Hollywood and your telling me that it wouldn't offend anyone of color? Mccain has served more years for this country than obama and he has war experience. So he knows what it's like to put life on the line for America.

I'd like know what your opinion is on Obamas racist church that he attended for 20 years? Why was Obama associated with a terrorist? Whats his good excuse for attempting to take away Americans second amendment? Why would he rather wait on offshore drilling and keep giving foreign oil producers our money? Than to have something to fall back on? Ohh wait did he flip flop on that...?

And for you to go into saying "US" referring to just african americans is nothing new........I do live in the state of georgia and around what you proclaim to be the new "Black" Hollywood..... just because a African American moves into town to cater to "his" people...ohh did I say that...lol

AirMax95
10-13-2008, 03:55 PM
So that would mean that I could open up a movie lot here in fayetteville....then I could call it the new "white" Hollywood and your telling me that it wouldn't offend anyone of color? Mccain has served more years for this country than obama and he has war experience. So he knows what it's like to put life on the line for America.

I'd like know what your opinion is on Obamas racist church that he attended for 20 years? Why was Obama associated with a terrorist? Whats his good excuse for attempting to take away Americans second amendment? Why would he rather wait on offshore drilling and keep giving foreign oil producers our money? Than to have something to fall back on? Ohh wait did he flip flop on that...?

And for you to go into saying "US" referring to just african americans is nothing new........I do live in the state of georgia and around what you proclaim to be the new "Black" Hollywood..... just because a African American moves into town to cater to "his" people...ohh did I say that...lol

If you opened a movie lot and called it the new "white" hollywood, you would be stupid, lol. White is the MAJORITY. Its not a secret that MAJORITY of the ownership of big business is CONTROLLED by WHITE AMERICA. BLACK PEOPLE HAD TO DIE TO GET RESPECT IN THIS COUNTRY. EDUCATED OR NOT, WE STILL FACE ADVERSITY.

Moving on.....

Tyler Perry never said the phrase sir black hollywood. THE NAME OF THE PLACE IS NOT "BLACK HOLLYWOOD", it is "TYLER PERRY STUDIOS" Follow me: The word got out that he finished his secret project. The radio personalities coined the phrase because it is a milestone. Tyler Perry scratched and clawed his way to do his productions, as did Spike Lee and Ice Cube. Both of which do their own productions now. Tyler Perry is slightly different because he wanted to mimic the Hollywood movie compound. He did it to give black people a better understanding of theatrics, better opportunity to harness the skills of acting, and to launch his OWN full movie production enterprise. Now don't get me wrong, life is about working hard and making sacrifices....but when you have unnecessary resistance, its kind of pisses you off.

I am not here to argue Obama/McCain, there are uber billions of them on this board. On the issue of the right to bear arms, I really do not care. It does not change my life with or with out them. Off shore drilling is a completely different monster in itself. Did he flip flop? No, he listened to more people, did some reading, and came to a conclusion. He did not like the notion of off shore drilling without a concrete plan. Since you dispise Obama sooo much, did you know that McCain "flip-flopped" on the very same issue? Don't say that you knew, because you would not have typed that ignorant post. You see, its very easy to be biased a like YOUR candidate, but at least know BOTH of them before you make yourself look like an ass.

As far as Obama's association with a terrorist: :blah: :blah: :blah: . The media is awesome! When I launch my business, I am letting CNN and Fox News market my products! He was not involved with the terroist group :eek: Did he really say that! Obama was 8 years old at the time the Weather Underground claimed credit for numerous bombings and was blamed for a pipe bomb that killed a San Francisco policeman. Ayers is now a professor at a Chicago university who works for charities. People can change. Call Obama a terrorist if you want, but IIRC one of our past presidential families were friends with the Bin Laden's, AND members of the Carlyle Group. I am sure you will make an excuse for that also; write it off as a business expense huh?

You really want to know my opinion on Rev. Wright? Are you sure you can handle it? Here ya go: Whites will NEVER be able to see the world through a black persons eyes, educated or not. First off, he is not racist, nor is the church. Its kind of hard to grasp that if you listen to the chopped and screwed versions of his sermons on the news. White people yelled racist when he fed them there own poison. He said what they did not want to hear. They called him unpatrotic! White people justified slavery, invading countries, and bombing countries; all without any remorse. Yes, he said things that everyone may not agree with. This country was built on lies, thats a fact. If you don't believe me, sorry. The US has swept every wrong doing under the rug and placed a grand piano over it. So white folks are mad at Jeremiah Wright because he challenges their views about their country. Meanwhile, those same white folks, and their ministers and priests, every week put forth a false image of the God Jeremiah Wright serves, and yet it is whites who feel we have the right to be offended. Give me a break...

To your last comment,that made no sense at all: Again, follow the history sir. Remember not too long ago, we were not equal in the eyes of whites. Sadly today, we still are not. We have been treated like animals for YEARS and now that we say US, you get offended? Does it scare you? Are you frustrated? I am blessed to have white friends that are not racist, close minded, or fearful of a black person. Whites created the lines of segregation, we tried to destroy them, you resisted, we fought back, then you gave up.....only to find alternative ways to supress. We are looking out for US because its the way the world works. That is how we got where we are today, and we will continue to do our best to support each other in a positive light. Why do you think affirmitive action was put in place? Minorites and women were discriminated against by white males in the work place. It was done in a manner that was hard to trace, until it became too common.

To end my rant, I challenge you to open your mind. Stop attempting to point the race hand back at the people you so openly use it on. Its ok, we are not mean people :D, we are moving to better ourselves and this country we live in.

AirMax95
10-13-2008, 04:15 PM
BTW: speed ga, you failed to address my simple questions.

Thanks for your support!

Sport1.3
10-13-2008, 04:41 PM
can i get some foot notes in this mahfvcker

AirMax95
10-13-2008, 04:47 PM
can i get some foot notes in this mahfvcker

My apologies for the above novel :crazy:

I am tired of people blanketing that all blacks are voting for Obama just because he is black. It goes both ways and in between. Stupid fucks.

I am tired of people saying blacks are racist, negating the history of this country. We claim things and certain whites say its racist, when in fact anyone is welcome, lol.

I am tired of people acting like blacks and whites are viewed EQUAL in society. We have come along way, but there are plenty that still don't get it.

Obama/McCain is getting old, one is gonna win :2up:

I don't personally care about the 2nd amendment.

Off shore drilling has no real effect in the immediate future. Unless a GOOD plan is in place, lets not go probing.

People should educate themselves at some point before, or after the media does its job.

I think thats it :thinking:

Sport1.3
10-13-2008, 04:52 PM
My apologies for the above novel :crazy:

I am tired of people saying blacks are racist, negating the history of this country. We claim things and certain whites say its racist, when in fact anyone is welcome, lol.

Obama/McCain is getting old, one is gonna win :2up:

I don't personally care about the 2nd amendment.

Off shore drilling has no real effect in the immediate future. Unless a GOOD plan is in place, lets not go probing.

People should educate themselves at some point before, or after the media does its job.

I think thats it :thinking:

Agreed, i'm tired of this whole "you're racist, and i'm reverse racist" garbage

Agreed. there can only be one winner

Dont Agree, but i wouldnt hold it against you. As its a RIGHT, not a Obligation

Not educated enough on that certian subject matter to really make a statement

100% agreed

youngmill
10-14-2008, 08:33 AM
It's not black it's not white. I'm voting for that person who can help me and my children/their children in the future. If this person can pull us out of debt, he will get my vote. If the Presidential Candidates can make a change in our lives then we should vote for that individual. If John McCain spoke like Obama and made me believe he can bring us out of this hole, he would receive my vote. If Obama spoke like McCain is speaking right now he wouldn’t get my vote I wouldn’t care if he’s black. Check this out, even white people are not agreeing with McCain's judgement.

John McCain's Rage is a National Security Concern
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyK-enrF1g

BobbyFresco
10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
I can't wait till more people get laid off because obama wants to tax the rich people who gives people jobs in the first place...lol Then our economy will be worse than it is now.

I personally don't think obama will end up winning...it's gonna be close though.

people who are voting on race...need to wake up and realize that we are all americans. I hate when people vote just because you believe the man or women running will represent your skin color.

I'm proud to say that I am voting for Mccain...not because he is white....But because I agree that we need offshore drilling to start, that he has served our country longer than obama, he doesn't sugar coat things like Obama, and I prefer to have my 2nd amendment to have the right to own a firearm in the event that I can protect myself or others that may encounter dangerous situations. I also prefer the American President to have a good history that is not associated with a terrorist and a preacher who believes in racism. Obama went to this guys church for 20 years and now that he is running for president...he states that he doesn't belong to the church anymore and doesn't believe in it's teachings.... come on..... I don't even know why this guy is at where he is...

Polly want a cracker?
Come on now, parrot. Can you come up with less superficial reasons for why Obama isn't right? Or you going to keep regurgitating the same shit that every other Mccsame supporter mimics?

I mean Mccain knows what's up. He knows he's losing badly and doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at this point and so he is GIVING UP. How does the inevitable Obama presidency make you feel, especially with that sense of entitlement and righteousness you Mccsame fans seem to posess?

itsjustdee
10-14-2008, 09:32 AM
obama's not even black.....

itsjustdee
10-14-2008, 09:33 AM
women are voting for palin just b/c she's a woman.
how come that's never the topic?
it's always black and white.
it's 2008. suck a di.ck and get over it!
vote for who you want not b/c someone is telling you too!

RedEj8
10-14-2008, 10:50 AM
:facepalm:

Tracy
10-14-2008, 11:21 AM
women are voting for palin just b/c she's a woman.
how come that's never the topic?
it's always black and white.
it's 2008. suck a di.ck and get over it!
vote for who you want not b/c someone is telling you too!

Actually, all of the news I have seen on Palin shows that women actually don't like her all that much. NOW that's just what I have seen on tv and such. In particular dateline did a panel after the vice pres debate full of women on the fence until the debate.....which after they basically said screw Palin, she is dumb. Not in so many words.

The_ CaneCorso
10-14-2008, 11:33 AM
from what I have read in the bible and other stuff...I think obama is the antichrist.....ok j/k

Atlblkz06
10-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Palin is STUPID. McCain is a warmonger and a snob. He can kiss my ass.

By lack of choice I vote for Obama. It also helps that he will probably not destroy the country like McCain.

All you Obama lackeys need to stop going "OMFG Obama is the best". Hes a fuckin politicial and he'll slit your throat if it means 5 more votes.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R-xjygiD02I/AAAAAAAAAjU/0OXwkn8okg4/s1600/averbatim_obama.jpg

Mr.Big
10-14-2008, 02:01 PM
obama's not even black.....

Black is his dominant gene. So he is Black bra!!!

Nomad!
10-15-2008, 12:28 PM
If you opened a movie lot and called it the new "white" hollywood, you would be stupid, lol. White is the MAJORITY. Its not a secret that MAJORITY of the ownership of big business is CONTROLLED by WHITE AMERICA. BLACK PEOPLE HAD TO DIE TO GET RESPECT IN THIS COUNTRY. EDUCATED OR NOT, WE STILL FACE ADVERSITY.

Moving on.....

Tyler Perry never said the phrase sir black hollywood. THE NAME OF THE PLACE IS NOT "BLACK HOLLYWOOD", it is "TYLER PERRY STUDIOS" Follow me: The word got out that he finished his secret project. The radio personalities coined the phrase because it is a milestone. Tyler Perry scratched and clawed his way to do his productions, as did Spike Lee and Ice Cube. Both of which do their own productions now. Tyler Perry is slightly different because he wanted to mimic the Hollywood movie compound. He did it to give black people a better understanding of theatrics, better opportunity to harness the skills of acting, and to launch his OWN full movie production enterprise. Now don't get me wrong, life is about working hard and making sacrifices....but when you have unnecessary resistance, its kind of pisses you off.

I am not here to argue Obama/McCain, there are uber billions of them on this board. On the issue of the right to bear arms, I really do not care. It does not change my life with or with out them. Off shore drilling is a completely different monster in itself. Did he flip flop? No, he listened to more people, did some reading, and came to a conclusion. He did not like the notion of off shore drilling without a concrete plan. Since you dispise Obama sooo much, did you know that McCain "flip-flopped" on the very same issue? Don't say that you knew, because you would not have typed that ignorant post. You see, its very easy to be biased a like YOUR candidate, but at least know BOTH of them before you make yourself look like an ass.

As far as Obama's association with a terrorist: :blah: :blah: :blah: . The media is awesome! When I launch my business, I am letting CNN and Fox News market my products! He was not involved with the terroist group :eek: Did he really say that! Obama was 8 years old at the time the Weather Underground claimed credit for numerous bombings and was blamed for a pipe bomb that killed a San Francisco policeman. Ayers is now a professor at a Chicago university who works for charities. People can change. Call Obama a terrorist if you want, but IIRC one of our past presidential families were friends with the Bin Laden's, AND members of the Carlyle Group. I am sure you will make an excuse for that also; write it off as a business expense huh?

You really want to know my opinion on Rev. Wright? Are you sure you can handle it? Here ya go: Whites will NEVER be able to see the world through a black persons eyes, educated or not. First off, he is not racist, nor is the church. Its kind of hard to grasp that if you listen to the chopped and screwed versions of his sermons on the news. White people yelled racist when he fed them there own poison. He said what they did not want to hear. They called him unpatrotic! White people justified slavery, invading countries, and bombing countries; all without any remorse. Yes, he said things that everyone may not agree with. This country was built on lies, thats a fact. If you don't believe me, sorry. The US has swept every wrong doing under the rug and placed a grand piano over it. So white folks are mad at Jeremiah Wright because he challenges their views about their country. Meanwhile, those same white folks, and their ministers and priests, every week put forth a false image of the God Jeremiah Wright serves, and yet it is whites who feel we have the right to be offended. Give me a break...

To your last comment,that made no sense at all: Again, follow the history sir. Remember not too long ago, we were not equal in the eyes of whites. Sadly today, we still are not. We have been treated like animals for YEARS and now that we say US, you get offended? Does it scare you? Are you frustrated? I am blessed to have white friends that are not racist, close minded, or fearful of a black person. Whites created the lines of segregation, we tried to destroy them, you resisted, we fought back, then you gave up.....only to find alternative ways to supress. We are looking out for US because its the way the world works. That is how we got where we are today, and we will continue to do our best to support each other in a positive light. Why do you think affirmitive action was put in place? Minorites and women were discriminated against by white males in the work place. It was done in a manner that was hard to trace, until it became too common.

To end my rant, I challenge you to open your mind. Stop attempting to point the race hand back at the people you so openly use it on. Its ok, we are not mean people :D, we are moving to better ourselves and this country we live in.
BLAZED!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AirMax95 again.

Kevykev
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
^ just realized that your sig was NOT the original. LOLOL

That's dirty!