PDA

View Full Version : Today I Face Reality & Tomorrow I Say Goodbye

Brett
10-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Today is the first time I will see her since I was at her side when she passed. I dont know how I will handle it, or how I will even be able to breath. Today is the day I have to begin to say my good bye's to her, and that will be the hardest thing I will ever do. Tomorrow at 11:30 they will close the casket and her memory from that point on and pictures is all I will have then we will all say good bye at the service.

I would give my life for just one day with her, I would give every breath in my body and make a deal for my soul for just one last kiss and one last I love you... But it will never happen, her voice I will never hear again.

KREEP
10-10-2008, 11:11 AM
You can Only live your life everyday to the fullest because that is probably what she would want for you, remember her and just think....you will see her again before you know it when the man upstairs decides to bring you home!

Nissan Sean
10-10-2008, 11:23 AM
ya think?^^ give the man some respect will ya........

The Ninja
10-10-2008, 11:25 AM

ilovemyhonda.
10-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Hang in there Brett and stay strong.

blacknightteg
10-10-2008, 11:40 AM
everything will be ok brett. you have her memory, her smile and her love in your thoughts, thats all you need. she's still with you...maybe not physically but she'll always be there. were all here for you man. this is one big family, your able to come to any of us for anything buddy.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 12:32 PM
damn ninja wtf is wrong w/ u son...jeez i mean shit even if u feel like that u keep that to urself..damn the man just lost his wife

No shiit. The man is grieving and if making 20k threads helps him get through it, then so be it.

Losing your damn wife is different than losing an uncle or a grandfather.

seanrg1116
10-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I have never meet you but i can only imagine the pain u r going through. You will make it through these hard times. I am sorry for you loss.

Good luck.

Nemesis
10-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey Brett,

Sizzle says he is here for you :(

**hope that made ya smile a bit **

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 12:49 PM
That's the reality Brett, I've been trying to grasp it myself but i know it's on a much larger scale with you.

Just keep thinking of that dream you had man, you know how she would want you to feel.

The rest is up to time, time heals ALL wounds...Sure you'll have a scar but things will get better.

Motivation
10-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey brett... someone told me this yesterday and I thought I would share it with you... I know it probably comfort you right now, but it makes sense and one day maybe it will ease the pain... They told me that everyone must pass in order to get to Heaven... That's where Leisa is, she was your angel on Earth, and she is still your guardian angel... Remember, memories are something that can't be taken away from you. You don't have to say Goodbye tomorrow... Goodbyes are forever, and you will see her again one day... Keep your head up man...

p.s. Ninja, if you don't like all these threads, then just don't open them and read them. plain and simple...

Jaimecbr900
10-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough for me to have to say this, so I'm only going to say it ONE time. The second time will be said with the ban button.

Brett can make 1 million threads about Leisa....period....end of discussion. If you don't like it, then go entertain yourself in the other million BS threads all over IA. Hell, start your own and entertain yourself.

If any of you would have known Leisa like we did or had Brett cry on your shoulder while going through all of this like some of us did, you wouldn't EVER question his way of dealing with this tragedy. The man has been an example of what an honest hearted and REAL man does when faced with this kind of situation. 99% of yall could LEARN something from how Brett has handled this, so if he wants to make 2 million more threads about Leisa.....he damn sure can.

Anybody got any fvcking questions? Let me know.

81911SC
10-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Fuccking ban this piece of shiit.

ryan3lcsvt
10-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Brett, dont say goodbye, say I will see you another time. We will all be there for you man!

collins
10-10-2008, 02:05 PM
guys, what needed to be said has been said by jamie and a couple others. lets keep this on track and not focus on all the bs.

brett, like as been stated and also whats in my sig, we all will see her again one day. i promise you that. we need to be happy for her that she's in heaven doing whatever she damn well pleases while she looks over you. she wants you to be happy and to continue life. the time will come when you will be reunited with her. just keep your head high and be PROUD to have a woman like lisa... err... liesa... damnit... leisa. 3rd time's a charm, right kev? ;)

ISAtlanta300
10-10-2008, 02:30 PM
I would give my life for just one day with her, I would give every breath in my body and make a deal for my soul for just one last kiss and one last I love you... But it will never happen, her voice I will never hear again.

True love endures, Brett.. she will visit you in your dreams and you will see her again when it's your time. Just cherish the memories and the special moments. Smile everytime you think of her and you will forever have her in your heart.

cactusEG
10-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Fuccking ban Dninja piece of shiit.

1st time I agree with u....

GGPIS3
10-10-2008, 04:11 PM
may God's strength and love be with you bro!

yogi08
10-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Youll see her again, and hopefully one day i can meet you both in heaven because brother it seems like everytime ive tried to meet yall it never works out :(

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 05:52 PM
to have a woman like lisa... err... liesa... damnit... leisa. 3rd time's a charm, right kev? ;)

Hahaaa word! :cry:

That damn girl i tell yah, she's like no other!

LOL @ Mark Yurn calling her Lieza "Ly-Zah" one time, that made me laugh.

d_day87
10-10-2008, 06:19 PM
were all pullin' for ya man, stay strong.

BadassVic
10-10-2008, 06:27 PM
man this brought me to tears. :cry:

im soo sorry bro! :(

BTLFED
10-10-2008, 07:24 PM
I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough for me to have to say this, so I'm only going to say it ONE time. The second time will be said with the ban button.

Brett can make 1 million threads about Leisa....period....end of discussion. If you don't like it, then go entertain yourself in the other million BS threads all over IA. Hell, start your own and entertain yourself.

If any of you would have known Leisa like we did or had Brett cry on your shoulder while going through all of this like some of us did, you wouldn't EVER question his way of dealing with this tragedy. The man has been an example of what an honest hearted and REAL man does when faced with this kind of situation. 99% of yall could LEARN something from how Brett has handled this, so if he wants to make 2 million more threads about Leisa.....he damn sure can.

Couldn't have said it better myself Jaime. D-Ninja, you are a piece of sh!t and a disgrace to the human race and if God-forbid you lose someone close to you I can't WAIT to see how you fuking deal with it c0cksucker.

Brett, words can not express how horrible I feel about your loss. Leisa was a wonderful person and she will be dearly missed not just by you, but the entire IA community. I know it's hard, but stay strong, my friend. All of us OGs are just a quick phone call away if you need us.

Scotsman
10-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself Jaime. D-Ninja, you are a piece of sh!t and a disgrace to the human race and if God-forbid you lose someone close to you I can't WAIT to see how you fuking deal with it c0cksucker.

Brett, words can not express how horrible I feel about your loss. Leisa was a wonderful person and she will be dearly missed not just by you, but the entire IA community. I know it's hard, but stay strong, my friend. All of us OGs are just a quick phone call away if you need us.if not them , lots of us "newer folk" will always be there for you

BTLFED
10-10-2008, 07:36 PM
if not them , lots of us "newer folk" will always be there for you

Well I was going to put everyone, but MOST of the people that knew Brett and Leisa were the OGs of the site. I wasn't trying to take away from you n00bs. ;)

chrisdavis
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM

Reps for eternity

Shawna
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Im ignoring the post dnija made....he's young and doesn't know better but in reality we are each others family and we will be here for anyone no matter who they are....for those who aren't willing to do this simply aren't family.

I have to say I went today and spent time with Brett and Leisas families both and it truely touched me. For me its hard bc I have some regrets things I wish I could have done differently....like making the time to do Leisas hair one last time bc it hurts me that she doesn't look perfect and that's how she wanted to be. I can't tell you how many hrs I have sat in their kicthen doing her hair while she made Brett dinner and that's what I will miss the most.

Brett im proud of you today you amazed me. You are a wonderfully strong man and leisa made sure of that. I know you can do this tomorrow. Goodbye isn't forever...you will see her again

ahmonrah
10-10-2008, 10:00 PM
I understand why some of you took D-ninja's post very serious but this is a public forum. and if you understand why, WFT are you trying to justify d-ninjas stupid ass comment for?

And everyone can pretty much post whatever they want. but to be insensitive over such a huge event and whine like a bitch does not garner any respect.

IMO it was a f*cked up post and you should probably edit pbs' post since he quoted him. REDGT quoted him and told dude to chill out...

Here's a question. Instead of getting all emotional and pissed why not approach a situation like this with more maturity next time? I don't think this thread was created to have profanity in it. Amirite? Dninja and anyone else bitchin prolly has never lost someone they were fully commited to, either in friendship, or love and the way this situation was dealt with was perfect. so drop it.

knowing where brett stands TODAY and for the rest of his life, i KNOW what he's feeling, so for anyone to disrespect that is means for whatever backlash comes to be justified.

Brett
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
First off, Thanks guys for the kind comments. D-Ninja I hope I am there when something tragic happens in your life, Thats all I will say. REAL TALK.

Anyways guys, Thanks for all the support and kind words, You all do help, and I know you dont mind if I make threads to honor MY WIFE and I will do it more I am sure until I can begin to heal.

To those who came out today, Thank you, alot of people where there. To those of you coming tomorrow, Lets show Leisa how we do, PACK THE HOUSE

BTEC
10-10-2008, 10:12 PM
d-ninja, you was . close to me getting in ur a$$ with that 1st post you made. If you dnt know whats important i suggest u just sit back and talk to your screen, not post.

Maniacc
10-10-2008, 10:15 PM
This is an awesome quote. This is for you, Brett.

You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Brett
10-10-2008, 10:17 PM
^^ Yeah Jaime printed that for me and brought it today :)

ahmonrah
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
brett, my apologies for today, i felt like i was droning around like a robot and it was embarrassing, you and others that knew her beyond the forums or far and few meetings helped cement what i already figured she was like. and

blacksichick, you've said what i've been trying to type for hours, and could'nt say today: "Brett im proud of you today you amazed me. You are a wonderfully strong man and leisa made sure of that. I know you can do this tomorrow."

Brett
10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Dude, I was really glad you were there, I am sorry I didnt get to talk with ya as much as I wanted, so many people there ya know? But dont feel you were not appreciated or that you didnt belong bro. You belonged there

ahmonrah
10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm not backing him up, dude. I simply said that it's a public forum and anyone can pretty much say whatever they want. I know that post was fucked up. *edited to get to the meat of the matter* "PUBLIC FORUM" doesnt mean BE DISRESPECTFUL DURING CRISIS, he pissed me the fvck off with that shyt.

Shawna
10-10-2008, 10:29 PM
^^^ I know how you feel its taken some time for me to express what exactly I want to say.

Guys just remember we are family....and we have lost a very important member of this family....tomorrow we need to honor leisa in a way that's never been done before. She is a wonderful woman and deserves the best and that is what we will give her.

Vteckidd
10-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Brett can do whatever he wants. This is a community and a family, sometimes talking about it (or typing) helps with the pain.

Brett i cant imagine what you are going through, but we are all here for you

XLR8NMR2
10-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Hang in there brett! Everything will get better for you soon just don't ever lose faith homie.

Jimmy B
10-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Brett, ill see ya in the AM, im not looking forward to it though, i wont lie.

I hope you had a peacefull day today, i will be saying an extra prayer for you for tommorow.

See ya in the morn dawg

Vteckidd
10-10-2008, 11:15 PM
LEAVE THE BICKERING OUT OF THIS THREAD LAST WARNING OR I WILL OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP ASS THE LIKES YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN

Brett hang in there man, ill see you on sunday at the luncheon

The Ren
10-10-2008, 11:20 PM
It was my pleasure being there today.. Just remember like we talked about.. there are so many of us that are there for you..Just a phone call and we will be there.. Dont feel like you have to do any of this alone.. You are so strong and it showed today.. Like your friend said today "Dont hide those tears B..".. Leisa will be with you forever..

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Even though what I am about to say has been used soooo much in the past month, but I am still lost for words on this matter...Keep staying strong homie, you've insprired me to be a better/stronger man..I've never lost a spouse/gf, so I have no clue what it feels like. You can only keep faith, and know God has a plan for us all. She is still with you, hold the memories close to you brother, think about all the good times, just cherish the time y'all had together. I've got chill bumps typing this, but you know she is so proud of you man, the way you've handled this....amazing. WE all are HERE for YOU, and your family. I will continue to pray, wish I could be there, even though I've never met either of you, but just to give support irl. STAY STRONG!!!!!!

Via Con Dios, Leisa. IA will never be the same without you.

JITB
10-11-2008, 12:01 AM
viewing is hard.. But its good.. me personally dont know if i can take anymore viewing of passed love ones. But it helps..to say goodbye definately. I would have loved to come out, but being that i never met her.. id like to keep my memories how they are... if that makes sense. She will be missed!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-11-2008, 01:24 AM
This is the first for me to hear, being that I haven't been on the site in ages, besides lurking.

I am deeply sorry for your loss, I had the pleasure of meeting Leisa a few times, I have not yet had loss like that in my life and grateful for that. Now that she is no longer here, hold onto the memories, which I know you will, live for you/Leisa's children now, because I know you see her in them everyday.

I wish there was more I can do, but I know this whole IA community will help you through it all.

Much love Brett and God bless,

Anthony

UpSideDownDesi
10-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Working both friday and sat, i am sad that i couldn't say my goodbye, but she'll always be remembered. I'll try to come out tomorrow to the luncheon.

slostang
10-11-2008, 12:51 PM
just stay strong brett. everything happens for a reason bro.

MistaCee
10-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Sad I wasn't there but I was there in spirit bro. Keep strong.