PDA

View Full Version : Who has the most Ignorant Signatures? Obama or Mccain Supporters? AS A WHOLE!

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 09:33 AM
First of i will say that I do not consider myself Democratic or Republican and Ignorance is only entertaining to me.

With that said, i've noticed a trend for the longest time with the sigs that people have, the biases that people hold when supporting their candidate etc. etc. After seeing that "rouble o dusty sig" I just had to post this.

Feel Free to find the most IGNORANT Sig From Each "Party" to post up.

sidenote:

It's really hard to find people that are 'Truly' FAIR in this world and reading the discussions on here has lead me to believe that being fair is a quality that most of you posters will NEVER posses. It's disappointing but we do not live in a perfect world.

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Politics is the number one way for people to be ignorant assholes. Everything gets blown out of proportion, and bullshit rumors get spread to the point that they become "factual." It's just how it is, people have engrained themselves with political stereotypes and that is never going to change. But regarding signatures idk, I guess more of the anti-Obama sigs are bad but I've seen a couple lame ass anti-McCain sigs as well. I just don't care anymore.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Politics is the number one way for people to be ignorant assholes. Everything gets blown out of proportion, and bullshit rumors get spread to the point that they become "factual." It's just how it is, people have engrained themselves with political stereotypes and that is never going to change. But regarding signatures idk, I guess more of the anti-Obama sigs are bad but I've seen a couple lame ass anti-McCain sigs as well. I just don't care anymore.

Good Summary.

Let's see what the polls show.

AlanŽ
10-10-2008, 09:46 AM
:ninja: lol. Mine is more of a joke than anything.

EJ25RUN
10-10-2008, 09:58 AM
My sigs are best. :yes:

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 10:04 AM
My sigs are best. :yes:

Amen to that, what car is that? It's in the back of my head but I can't remember, that shit is HOT.

AlanŽ
10-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Amen to that, what car is that? It's in the back of my head but I can't remember, that shit is HOT.
Holden Commadore/Pontiac G8

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 10:08 AM
I knew it. I was thinking Aussie but couldn't put the pieces together.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Stay on Topic, you Whore Ass Batches.

EJ25Run Run the FK outta Here!

EJ25RUN
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Stay on Topic, you Whore Ass Batches.

EJ25Run Run the FK outta Here!

Reps to you too laterz.

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 10:28 AM
This is an easy one LOL

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 10:57 AM
This is an easy one LOL

Only of a few people apparently ;)

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
All sides are equally ignorant.

There are a few of us that dont agree on most things but actually have some substance to our posts while others just spout off BS.

So I salute you Tony, Admin, RedGT and the few others

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 11:08 AM
All sides are equally ignorant.

There are a few of us that dont agree on most things but actually have some substance to our posts while others just spout off BS.

So I salute you Tony, Admin, RedGT and the few others

Can you do me a favor?

Find the most compelling Anti-Mccain sig , then find the Most anti Obama sig.

There is no equal, I knew this would be a problem for some. I'm only referring to Sig and NOTHING ELSE!

blaknoize
10-10-2008, 08:15 PM
:lmao: sho's is's

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 08:41 PM
First of i will say that I do not consider myself Democratic or Republican and Ignorance is only entertaining to me.

With that said, i've noticed a trend for the longest time with the sigs that people have, the biases that people hold when supporting their candidate etc. etc. After seeing that "rouble o dusty sig" I just had to post this.

Feel Free to find the most IGNORANT Sig From Each "Party" to post up.

sidenote:

It's really hard to find people that are 'Truly' FAIR in this world and reading the discussions on here has lead me to believe that being fair is a quality that most of you posters will NEVER posses. It's disappointing but we do not live in a perfect world.

Lolol, good way to single me out. As I have said before, I don't like Obama or McCain. I found my sig, and thought it was funny. It's a damn joke people. So my sig is offensive? Ignorant? Fuckin' A grow up people.

Just wondering, but is all the fuss about my sig having a black man, a bucket of chicken, and a damn watermelon? Holy shit, Bobbyfresh had a sig with a nude black male breaking a fence, stealing a bucket of chicken and fighting with cops.....So, is his ignorant or offensive or funny as hail?

Nomad!
10-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I found some to be funny and/or interesting but, I've only seen one that I would consider to be ignorant, and he has already pointed himself out.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 10:12 PM
As posted in my thread,

"Ok, after getting more people complaining about it. Y'all win, I'm not on here to start shit, but it's really pathetic that people get all butt hurt over a got damned picture......

Anyways, carry on. Enjoy the new sig, and people remember "Teh Intrawebz Iz Surrus Bidness" lol"

Huckabee 2012!

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Lolol, good way to single me out.

That was Editted in, Thread wasn't "entertaining" enough maybe since most of the Ig Sigs are gone.. :thinking:

For the record I wasn't complaining and didn't ask for you to remove it. I'm not "butt hurt" just posting a topic to see what folks thought.

Only thing that's annoying are Biases in discussions but that's life.

Vteckidd
10-10-2008, 10:58 PM
i personally like mine, thank you very much

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
That was Editted in, Thread wasn't "entertaining" enough maybe since most of the Ig Sigs are gone.. :thinking:

For the record I wasn't complaining and didn't ask for you to remove it. I'm not "butt hurt" just posting a topic to see what folks thought.

Only thing that's annoying are Biases in discussions but that's life.

Ok fair enough, I had someother people PM me crying about it. So, yeah it's cool plus I like my new sig. No beef here, just killing time:goodjob: Carry on, Sir.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 11:18 PM
i personally like mine, thank you very much

I'm sure Palin would be highly offended knowing that you'd like to ... well, you know.

Vteckidd
10-10-2008, 11:22 PM
shit they had a pic of her today in hooker boots, jesus that woman would get the best 5 min of her life.

I hope my wife looks that good

bestkept
10-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Just wondering, but is all the fuss about my sig having a black man, a bucket of chicken, and a damn watermelon? Holy shit, Bobbyfresh had a sig with a nude black male breaking a fence, stealing a bucket of chicken and fighting with cops.....So, is his ignorant or offensive or funny as hail?

To answer your question, yes, his signature would be offensive too. Without going into much detail, I dropped some knowledge on one of your brethren earlier and thought some of you might need to know this information too. Some don't understand why this is offensive:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=166260&stc=1.

If it weren't for the Capitol building in the background and the slogan on the bottom, I wouldn't even know this was supposed to be Obama. You've used the stereotypical Sambo, darky (http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/blackface/), blackface (http://www.blackculturalstudies.org/m_diawara/blackface.html) image used decades ago to poke fun and highlight the supposed imperfections of black skin and hair. If you don't know what any of those things are, you truly need to learn our shared history. Get a book. Hell, look it up online. Actually, I'll do you one better. I've hotlinked each of those words I'm positive you're unfamiliar with. You don't have to use my sources, any on the topic will turn up much of the same information.

Next, there's the fried chicken and watermelon in the bottom. We all know "us black folks sho' do luvs us some fried chickin and watamelon". Wow, y'all have been using this stereotype for hundreds of years. At least get creative and come up with new ones.

If you're racist, fine, say you are. That's your problem. Actually, it'd be better if you were because at least we'd all know where you stand. I have a problem with those like you (because I'm sure you'll scream that you aren't racist) that have no idea that your thoughts and actions are still very much bigoted. Now go ahead and say it, "I have black friends. They think it's funny". Yes, let's go with their words because I'm sure any black person that's a friend of yours is someone I'd be able to relate to and will be able to speak for me and the millions of other black people in this country.

I was told I needed to grow a thicker skin if I was offended. Let it be known that my skin is plenty thick. It has to be because I deal with narrow-minded, uninformed people like this EVERY day of my life. I see now that said signature has been removed. Who has the thicker skin now?

Look, if those are truly your opinions, that's cool. I don't like them, but who am I to put my beliefs on you? We live in a country where every person is supposed to have the freedom to say whatever they like. But yeah, if you're bold enough to put up some mess like that, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Unlike you, I would never be punked into taking down my opinions if I truly believed in them.

Tasuki_Civic
10-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Lolol, good way to single me out. As I have said before, I don't like Obama or McCain. I found my sig, and thought it was funny. It's a damn joke people. So my sig is offensive? Ignorant? Fuckin' A grow up people.

what you just wrote IS a prime example of what the person who started this thread was trying to explain.

not every racist joke is funny and honeslty there arent too many that should actually make you laugh. but hey thats you

BobbyFresco
10-11-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm not quite understanding why everyone is jumping Rusty's shiit.
If an unoriginal picture on a web forum, depicting redundant and dated, not to mention asinine stereotypes, ruins your day and that makes you want to punch babies in the face and all other kinds of unimaginable things, then maybe you shouldn't be on here. Do yourself a favor and log out of Import Atlanta and have a coke and a smile. It's that simple.

I'm a Black Hispanic and I have seen and experienced much worse than a damn picture online. I had a sig up of a Black man wildin' out over some friend chicken. Big deal. Dave Chapelle, a Black man, pokes fun at Black ppl and others. Most ppl find it hilarious. Big deal. Does that make us ignorant too or are we saved by virtue of not being White?

This double standard shiit is precisely why a lot of ppl are becoming so desentized over REAL issues involving REAL racism because anything and everything is spun to have some kind of racially based significance.

Give me a fukin break. Not everything in this world boils down to racism.

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 11:23 AM
To answer your question, yes, his signature would be offensive too. Without going into much detail, I dropped some knowledge on one of your brethren earlier and thought some of you might need to know this information too. Some don't understand why this is offensive:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=166260&stc=1.

If it weren't for the Capitol building in the background and the slogan on the bottom, I wouldn't even know this was supposed to be Obama. You've used the stereotypical Sambo, darky (http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/blackface/), blackface (http://www.blackculturalstudies.org/m_diawara/blackface.html) image used decades ago to poke fun and highlight the supposed imperfections of black skin and hair. If you don't know what any of those things are, you truly need to learn our shared history. Get a book. Hell, look it up online. Actually, I'll do you one better. I've hotlinked each of those words I'm positive you're unfamiliar with. You don't have to use my sources, any on the topic will turn up much of the same information.

Next, there's the fried chicken and watermelon in the bottom. We all know "us black folks sho' do luvs us some fried chickin and watamelon". Wow, y'all have been using this stereotype for hundreds of years. At least get creative and come up with new ones.

If you're racist, fine, say you are. That's your problem. Actually, it'd be better if you were because at least we'd all know where you stand. I have a problem with those like you (because I'm sure you'll scream that you aren't racist) that have no idea that your thoughts and actions are still very much bigoted. Now go ahead and say it, "I have black friends. They think it's funny". Yes, let's go with their words because I'm sure any black person that's a friend of yours is someone I'd be able to relate to and will be able to speak for me and the millions of other black people in this country.

I was told I needed to grow a thicker skin if I was offended. Let it be known that my skin is plenty thick. It has to be because I deal with narrow-minded, uninformed people like this EVERY day of my life. I see now that said signature has been removed. Who has the thicker skin now?

Look, if those are truly your opinions, that's cool. I don't like them, but who am I to put my beliefs on you? We live in a country where every person is supposed to have the freedom to say whatever they like. But yeah, if you're bold enough to put up some mess like that, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Unlike you, I would never be punked into taking down my opinions if I truly believed in them.

Holy fucking shit dude, it was a damn joke. So what I changed my sig? This IS IA AND I DO ALL FOR THE LULZ. /of this.

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm not quite understanding why everyone is jumping Rusty's shiit.
If an unoriginal picture on a web forum, depicting redundant and dated, not to mention asinine stereotypes, ruins your day and that makes you want to punch babies in the face and all other kinds of unimaginable things, then maybe you shouldn't be on here. Do yourself a favor and log out of Import Atlanta and have a coke and a smile. It's that simple.

I'm a Black Hispanic and I have seen and experienced much worse than a damn picture online. I had a sig up of a Black man wildin' out over some friend chicken. Big deal. Dave Chapelle, a Black man, pokes fun at Black ppl and others. Most ppl find it hilarious. Big deal. Does that make us ignorant too or are we saved by virtue of not being White?

This double standard shiit is precisely why a lot of ppl are becoming so desentized over REAL issues involving REAL racism because anything and everything is spun to have some kind of racially based significance.

Give me a fukin break. Not everything in this world boils down to racism.

QFT

Kevykev
10-11-2008, 02:42 PM
LOL @ the people who voted Obama Crew, post proof please.

Sorry Rusty, it hit some harder that others.

Oh and the the No BULLS Allowed sign, that is sooo tasteless man.

AlanŽ
10-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Wow dude.

Kevykev
10-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Wow dude.

wha?

Double_0_Rusty
10-11-2008, 03:02 PM

Thanks on both counts lmao @ your rep...crap had me rollin man

blaknoize
10-11-2008, 04:40 PM
My bad for startin it then?

AlanŽ
10-28-2008, 10:11 PM
changed my sig :D

MistaCee
10-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I love my sig.

white24d
10-29-2008, 12:41 PM
I love my sig.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLLLLOOL cough,, LOLLOLOLOLO ha.
Thats a good one:lmfao:

Total_Blender
10-30-2008, 08:09 AM

Sammich
10-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I PERSONALLY SURE LOVE THAT PALIN SIG

FreeMyndz
10-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I love my sig.

OMFG, i remember the orginal of that GIF...THAT SHIT IS FUNNY, don't matter WHO you are...

okra1981
11-02-2008, 12:09 AM
shit they had a pic of her today in hooker boots, jesus that woman would get the best 5 min of her life.

I hope my wife looks that good
Your sig is usually four times longer than your post, I've started ignoring so many people's sigs, they're getting annoying.

Psycho
11-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I love my sig.
LOL you've been owned