PDA

View Full Version : WTB: B16a2 injectors.. Or couple of injectors.. my orings went bad!! help!!!

YourDaddy
10-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Well I was trying to take out my injectors and clean them today, well, 1 out of 4, i messed up the oring by pressing it in the wrong way... now when i crank my car it leaks out of my fuel rail. please if someone has some stock B16a2 injectors laying around for cheap..

I can pick them up right now, if your around marietta or woodstock area.

leave a number and i will call you asap! Today/Tonight, need them before tomorrow.. I dont trust my car leaking gas... I know so because its squirting against my valve cover..

any help will be repped 1+ thanks.

YourDaddy
10-09-2008, 10:50 PM
where can i get orings for my injectors, its the part that goes into the fuel rail, not the intake manifold side...

Grimm Reeper
10-10-2008, 06:44 AM
where can i get orings for my injectors, its the part that goes into the fuel rail, not the intake manifold side...

At any Honda/Acura Dealership :D

silversol
10-10-2008, 08:21 AM
these are cheap at honda

RBS
10-10-2008, 09:30 AM
go to advance and buy some air conditioning o-rings, buy the big pack assorment. i have used them for over 3 years with zero issues on mannnyyyy cars

YourDaddy
10-10-2008, 11:25 AM
sorry but I just called honda and they are 6.38 each... O <--- it looks like that but a little bigger...

Just for 1... Honda is raping me...

Im looking for a replacement, and it doesnt have to be OEM...let me know if you can help

Ill even buy 1 Injector if you have one laying around...

Grimm Reeper
10-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech and Dealership Discounts FTW :goodjob:

YourDaddy
10-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech and Dealership Discounts FTW :goodjob:

How do I get honda-tech dealership discounts? Fill me in please...

Grimm Reeper
10-10-2008, 11:58 AM
How do I get honda-tech dealership discounts? Fill me in please...

I know that most of the Dealerships down on the south side provides a discount for Honda-Tech members, it's also a website, you might wanna check it out.

YourDaddy
10-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Well if you can help me out... All help would be appreciated... I need a top part of the injector Oring... its the part that goes into the fuel rail, I pinched the current one, and now its leaking while my car is at idle.. i dont trust driving it just incase it might catch on fire...

please send me a link or leave your number if you can help me out.. I went to advanced auto and they dont seem to have the right size oring i need.. autozone doesnt even carry it in stock.

silversol
10-10-2008, 12:09 PM
just pay the money at honda you will end up spending more time and more in gas to save a dollar maybe

Grimm Reeper
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Where are you located? I have some injectors laying around and can give you that