PDA

View Full Version : if obama loses.........

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 06:49 PM
do people think he will pull the race card?

do you think some white people are voting for him just so he dont pull that card?

just a thought i had earlier.

im not for obama but i do think if he loses he will pull that card, and personally i think some white people feel obligated to vote for him cause of that.

call me stupid if you want but its my opinion.

alpine_aw11
10-09-2008, 06:53 PM
No, Obama won't pull the race card. But I would bet all the money in the world idiots like Jesse Jackson would be running around screaming about it.

silversol
10-09-2008, 06:54 PM
obama has it in the bag imo

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 06:56 PM
obama has it in the bag imo

god i hope not, he is a great speaker and he sales himself very well, but im not a fan of sales people.

thecrazyone
10-09-2008, 07:08 PM
^ spelling> you

4dmin
10-09-2008, 07:09 PM
honestly i dont' think its the race card if it is reality... honestly i don't think white America is ready for a black president just like it isn't for a woman. if obama goes in w/ a 5-10 lead and he looses honestly i think race will have to do alot w/ it

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
honestly i dont' think its the race card if it is reality... honestly i don't think white America is ready for a black president just like it isn't for a woman. if obama goes in w/ a 5-10 lead and he looses honestly i think race will have to do alot w/ it

he's not black, dude.

Julio
10-09-2008, 07:16 PM
hnm.. since obama is like what .. 3% black or so I heard.. to me, he is nothing but a mutt... I hope the race card is not pulled.....

Just keep The media of his Number one Voter............. P. Diddy.

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:19 PM
hnm.. since obama is like what .. 3% black or so I heard.. to me, he is nothing but a mutt... I hope the race card is not pulled.....

Just keep The media of his Number one Voter............. P. Diddy.

i heard 7%, but i also heard in the U.S.A you have to be 12% to claim a race. so either way the man isnt black.

BUT i still think he will say he is and thats the reason he lost, if he does.

GTScoob
10-09-2008, 07:20 PM
No, Obama won't pull the race card. But I would bet all the money in the world idiots like Jesse Jackson would be running around screaming about it.
I agree, Obama is trying to combat stereotypes. I'd hope that if he loses he accepts his loss as a gentleman and lets the radical liberals and ethnic leaders fight the battle for him.

4dmin
10-09-2008, 07:22 PM
he's not black, dude.

dude this is a dumb statement... if you saw him on the street and didn't know him what would you call him BLACK. if he fills out a census form about ethnicity would he select: white, hispanic, indian, BLACK, or other? exactly. why even make this argument it is just dumb. thats like i'm not WHITE i'm GERMAN-IRISH :rolleyes:

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I agree, Obama is trying to combat stereotypes. I'd hope that if he loses he accepts his loss as a gentleman and lets the radical liberals and ethnic leaders fight the battle for him.

what battle? if he loses, he loses. there is no battle to be fought after the election.

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
dude this is a dumb statement... if you saw him on the street and didn't know him what would you call him BLACK. if he fills out a census form about ethnicity would he select: white, hispanic, indian, BLACK, or other? exactly. why even make this argument it is just dumb. thats like i'm not WHITE i'm GERMAN-IRISH :rolleyes:

you are right, but in an election, everyone digs up your background. so with people that follow that , we know what he is.

JITB
10-09-2008, 07:28 PM
repost

Julio
10-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Why you think he's slogan is C.H.A.N.G.E?

"Come help a Ni*** get elected"

He needs help !!

I can't believe Gringos even voting for him...

How can you vote for someone who prays on top of a rag?

Terrorist.... He wants to Ban guns but supports abortion?

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind abortion.. but ban guns.. Shit is almost an Oxymoron...

GTScoob
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM
what battle? if he loses, he loses. there is no battle to be fought after the election.
Sorry, maybe that was poor word choice. I meant to explain that I'm sure there will be more demands of recounts if he loses a la Al Gore in 2000. Al Gore admitted defeat but the democratic party pushed for the recount.

4dmin
10-09-2008, 07:36 PM

He needs help !!

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind abortion.. but ban guns.. Shit is almost an Oxymoron...

you are misinformed about the gun ban ;)

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:37 PM

He needs help !!

i have a problem with both of these. and i have heard he supports abortion only if you plan on giving up your child which i think is completely fucked up. there are hundreds of thousands willing to adopt children.

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Sorry, maybe that was poor word choice. I meant to explain that I'm sure there will be more demands of recounts if he loses a la Al Gore in 2000. Al Gore admitted defeat but the democratic party pushed for the recount.

gotcha man. :goodjob:

and reps your way.

alpine_aw11
10-09-2008, 07:59 PM

For the last time, Obama is not Muslim. I can't stand most of his policies, but the line needs to be drawn on all of the bs assumptions people make about him. This "Obama is a terrorist!" shit needs to stop.

BanginJimmy
10-09-2008, 08:00 PM

Why would you say this? He hasnt even lost yet and he is pulling the race card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUxPA4qLBw

dohc4.6sc
10-09-2008, 08:05 PM

by reading a few of your posts i thought you was a obama supporter. lol. glad to see you arent. reps your way.

willum14pb
10-09-2008, 08:30 PM

that's obviously not obama, it's some guy that soundsjust like him, or if it is obama they took words from sentences and made him say that.

/sarcasm

where's tony and admin on this "biased propaganda" video. lolololol.

Double_0_Rusty
10-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Either way, we are all fcuked.

Fin

BanginJimmy
10-09-2008, 09:37 PM
by reading a few of your posts i thought you was a obama supporter. lol. glad to see you arent. reps your way.

I dont support either canidate, but I will also do my best to debunk any incorrect statements made concerning either canidate.

I feel that lack of educated decisions in this country is why we are where we are now. If people quit trying to be so cool and spent more time doing their homework (myself included back when I was in HS) we wouldnt have the ignorance on both sides of the political spectrum. On top of that, the ignorant people spend all their time, and money they dont have, trying to outdo the Joneses and now we are in a huge financial mess.

Z33_kid
10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
if he loses im burning my obama shirt lol

Z33_kid
10-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Either way, we are all fcuked.

Fin

yep

Double_0_Rusty
10-09-2008, 09:49 PM
yep

I really wanted Huckabee as president. With that said, my vote is going to Bob Barr, I don't like Slobama, nor do I like McCandieanyday. I try to stay away from politics in general.

GTScoob
10-10-2008, 02:16 AM
I try to stay away from politics in general.
Hate to say it but you're the root of pour political ignorance. I'm thrilled that this election has common people researching political issues and the candidates' stance and projected policies. It's absurd that we aim to be the culmination of centuries of liberal democratic progress and have some of the highest rates of political apathy in the world. We live in a country where we can engage in grassroots political debate freely and interest groups can form political parties at their will. Overseas you have people killing themselves for their religious, social, economic, and political beliefs and here you have people content with their day jobs only caring about economic security and stability with no regards to social progress and no interest in the domestic political process.

For the last time, Obama is not Muslim. I can't stand most of his policies, but the line needs to be drawn on all of the bs assumptions people make about him. This "Obama is a terrorist!" shit needs to stop.
It's just mudslinging, it happens when ignorant people cant think of any better way to intelligently and constructively criticize politicians. Rally behind some bullshit slogans and play the part of an uneducated nationalist!

4dmin
10-10-2008, 08:18 AM
that's obviously not obama, it's some guy that soundsjust like him, or if it is obama they took words from sentences and made him say that.

/sarcasm

where's tony and admin on this "biased propaganda" video. lolololol.

i love the opposition you guys make this forum fun... he is playing the "race" card b/c he called himself a black :thinking:

and in all honestly you can't sit there and say race won't have anything to do with this campaign. i'm white and i know how white people are. to the face of a black man they are fine behind his back he is a ******. com'on we haven't progressed enough to honestly say everyone is equal. if you think that then you obviously live in a fairy tale world.

furthermore it will be easy for is campaign to use race card when mccain supporters are on records shouting "Terrorist", "Kill em", and even making comments to black camera men at ralleys. mccain is one to talk about supporting terrorism he is allowing these actions to go on at his ralleys.

blackboi50
10-10-2008, 08:27 AM
plain and simple people!!!!!

This verdict on the new president is gonna be like the OJ sh!t back in 95......all the white people were mad and the black people celebrated!!!!.......will be vise versa if McCain wins!!!.....

we live in a racist world!!!! fack that i aint holding back!!!!!......1

blackboi50
10-10-2008, 08:37 AM
sorry double post!!!!.....1

The_ CaneCorso
10-10-2008, 09:06 AM
i love the opposition you guys make this forum fun... he is playing the "race" card b/c he called himself a black :thinking:

and in all honestly you can't sit there and say race won't have anything to do with this campaign. i'm white and i know how white people are. to the face of a black man they are fine behind his back he is a ******. com'on we haven't progressed enough to honestly say everyone is equal. if you think that then you obviously live in a fairy tale world.

furthermore it will be easy for is campaign to use race card when mccain supporters are on records shouting "Terrorist", "Kill em", and even making comments to black camera men at ralleys. mccain is one to talk about supporting terrorism he is allowing these actions to go on at his ralleys.

And you cant tell me all the black people are not voting for obama because he is black (or looks that way)...I have NEVER seen so many cars that have obama stickers on them, and their all black...I bet they have NEVER put any white president sticker on their car...

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 09:20 AM

Ehh I wouldn't use one little clip taken out of context to say he's pulling out the race card. If he loses and he runs around screaming he lost because he's black I will eat my words, but I'm positive he wouldn't do that.

Kevykev
10-10-2008, 09:27 AM
To answer your question NO, he won't pull the race card.

I hope there wouldn't be white people voting so he wouldn't pull the card? what the hell would that be?

4dmin
10-10-2008, 10:14 AM
And you cant tell me all the black people are not voting for obama because he is black (or looks that way)...I have NEVER seen so many cars that have obama stickers on them, and their all black...I bet they have NEVER put any white president sticker on their car...

hold on is this any different then ignorant uninformed white america voting vote tool bags like bush. what about women who feel empowered by palin i guess that is different as well :rolleyes:

ps. i'm white as white can be and i have an obama sign in my yard; wife ordered stickers for her benz too and we have never given money to any campaign before.

alpine_aw11
10-10-2008, 10:17 AM
hold on is this any different then ignorant uninformed white america voting vote tool bags like bush. what about women who feel empowered by palin i guess that is different as well :rolleyes:

ps. i'm white as white can be and i have an obama sign in my yard; wife ordered stickers for her benz too and we have never giving to any campaign before.

It's not different at all, you're right. People tend to only focus on the opposition without realizing what's going on for both sides.

Guess what guys, there's a lot of blacks voting for Obama only because he's black. There's a lot of dumb hicks voting for McCain because he's white. There's going to be women voting for McCain because of Palin. There's no shortage of ignorant supporters on either side.

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 10:26 AM

:thinking:
Jesse Jackson doesn't even like Obama.

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Ehh I wouldn't use one little clip taken out of context to say he's pulling out the race card. If he loses and he runs around screaming he lost because he's black I will eat my words, but I'm positive he wouldn't do that.

so why dont you put it in context for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2EiJ5mhkAI

here is a few more clips from where he played the race card. I like this one because there is a black pastor that says Obama is playing the race card.

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
:thinking:
Jesse Jackson doesn't even like Obama.

doesnt matter, he will still pull it right along with Sharpton, who doesnt like Jackson either.

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 10:37 AM
doesnt matter, he will still pull it right along with Sharpton, who doesnt like Jackson either.

Their actions doesn't reflect Obama anyways so it wouldn't matter.

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Their actions doesn't reflect Obama anyways so it wouldn't matter.

I never said they would, but Obama will pull the race card which, along with the help of Jackson ad Sharpton, will rile up blacks all across the country claiming that he lost because he was black and how all whites a re racist. It would not suprise me in the least to see mass riots all across the country.

bigdare23
10-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I never said they would, but Obama will pull the race card which, along with the help of Jackson ad Sharpton, will rile up blacks all across the country claiming that he lost because he was black and how all whites a re racist. It would not suprise me in the least to see mass riots all across the country.

So you're predicting the future now?

Doesn't matter who wins, the race card will be pulled by someone. Obama wins -> riots, if McCain wins -> riots. It's not going to matter.

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 11:26 AM

not seeing the future, just making an educated guess based on past experiences.

Doesn't matter who wins, the race card will be pulled by someone. Obama wins -> riots, if McCain wins -> riots. It's not going to matter.

I actually agree. We will see riots for either reason. The outcome will probably affect the severity of the riots though.

Double_0_Rusty
10-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Hate to say it but you're the root of pour political ignorance. I'm thrilled that this election has common people researching political issues and the candidates' stance and projected policies. It's absurd that we aim to be the culmination of centuries of liberal democratic progress and have some of the highest rates of political apathy in the world. We live in a country where we can engage in grassroots political debate freely and interest groups can form political parties at their will. Overseas you have people killing themselves for their religious, social, economic, and political beliefs and here you have people content with their day jobs only caring about economic security and stability with no regards to social progress and no interest in the domestic political process.

Excuse me for being the bastard child of this country, just because I don't care who is the god damn president. I could careless.

4dmin
10-10-2008, 12:08 PM

you know whats sad about this election i could totatly see this happening :no:

Nomad!
10-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I am too tired of this "race card" nonsense. First and foremost, just because someone point out inequality or disparages caused by racial bias, he/she is not "puling the race card". The fact of the matter is, RACE IS STILL A HUGE ISSUE IN THIS COUNTRY. No matter how much many of you want to close your eyes and pretend that it isn't, the issue will still be there.

As for race being an issue in this election, I hear far more white people bringing up Obama's ethnicity than anyone. Are some people going to vote for him because he's "black"? Yes. If he loses, will some people say it's because he's "black"? Yes. What everyone need to keep in mind is, there will be just as many (if not more) people NOT voting for him because he's "black". If he wins, there will be many (if not more) people saying he won because he's "black". The question is as ridiculous and irrelevant as the issue.

Nomad!
10-10-2008, 12:48 PM

Thank you for saying it so I wouldn't have to :goodjob:

AirMax95
10-10-2008, 01:04 PM
I will quote rather than respond. Think before you attempt to spew flaming hot fire at me ;)

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac."

For most white folks, indignation just doesn't wear well. Once affected or conjured up, it reminds one of a pudgy man, wearing a tie that may well have fit him when he was fifty pounds lighter, but which now cuts off somewhere above his navel and makes him look like an idiot.

Indignation doesn't work for most whites, because having remained sanguine about, silent during, indeed often supportive of so much injustice over the years in this country--the theft of native land and genocide of indigenous persons, and the enslavement of Africans being only two of the best examples--we are just a bit late to get into the game of moral rectitude. And once we enter it, our efforts at righteousness tend to fail the test of sincerity.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 01:15 PM
I am too tired of this "race card" nonsense. First and foremost, just because someone point out inequality or disparages caused by racial bias, he/she is not "puling the race card". The fact of the matter is, RACE IS STILL A HUGE ISSUE IN THIS COUNTRY. No matter how much many of you want to close your eyes and pretend that it isn't, the issue will still be there.

As for race being an issue in this election, I hear far more white people bringing up Obama's ethnicity than anyone. Are some people going to vote for him because he's "black"? Yes. If he loses, will some people say it's because he's "black"? Yes. What everyone need to keep in mind is, there will be just as many (if not more) people NOT voting for him because he's "black". If he wins, there will be many (if not more) people saying he won because he's "black". The question is as ridiculous and irrelevant as the issue.

Qft. This and Paul's post about how even he as a White man knows that racism is still an issue.

From my personal point of view, the only ppl bringing up race on a consistent basis have been the White Mccsame supporters speaking about the fact that if Obama loses, it will be made out to be a race thing.

Reality dictates that if Obama does not win, his race will have played a part in that, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

There are just as many if not not more ppl voting against Obama because he is Black than ppl who are voting for Obama because he is Black. End of story.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Also, there won't be any damn riots. I would like to believe that we (Americans) would be a little more intelligent and civilized than to tear up our country over who wins the presidency. Life will go on, just with one side of the fence bitchiing and moaning more than usual.

SPOOLIN
10-10-2008, 01:22 PM
its totally a black thing when it comes to obama being black. I have not ran into a black american yet since this all started that didn't have obama stickers, or shirts or one that supported McCain. My friends Wife is a band director and there were black kids in the class wearing obama shirts. When asked why they liked obama, it was because he was "black and young". The man is BLACK, and theres nothing anyone can SAY to change that. When asked why they didn't support McCain, it was because he was "White and Old". So there you have it. If blacks consider him black, then the man is black. LOL.

Rest assured, i have black friends and i enjoy their presence.

bestkept
10-10-2008, 01:25 PM

That has got to be one of the dumbest statements I've read lately. Let's tear this apart shall we.

And you cant tell me all the black people are not voting for obama because he is black...I have NEVER seen so many cars that have obama stickers on them, and their all black
So, you're saying ONLY black people are voting for Obama and that the ONLY reason they're voting for him is because he's black? This is a man that supports equal pay for equal work between men and women, he supports a woman's right to chose what happens to her body, he wants to start overhauling the healthcare system in this country, etc. All these things affect more than just black people. I personally know other people of color (Asian, Latino, etc) along with whites that are supporting Obama. What's their reason for voting for him? To say that blacks are only voting for this man because he's HALF black is insulting. As if we can't see past a man's color in order to make a decision. Which leads me to point two.

I bet they have NEVER put any white president sticker on their car...
Dude, are you serious? Blacks have been allowed to vote in this country since 1965. The italicized allowed is a whole other topic which I won't bother to address. We've been supporting and voting for white men every since. Usually when you're supporting a candidate, you'll wear buttons, clothing, car decals, etc to express your views. Trust me, black people have been putting "president stickers on their cars" for the white men they've supported for MANY, MANY years. You act as if this is the first time that we've voted in this country. And despite what your media tells you, a LOT of us have been voting for quite awhile.

In spite of how some of you retards on this board think, there are some people out there voting for candidates based on where they stand on the issues. It would be dumb of me to say that there aren't those voting strictly on the candidates' skin color because we all know better. It's definitely white people that are making a bigger deal about his skin color/race. If we as black people made our decisions purely based on skin color, we would be azzed out all the friggin time.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 01:33 PM
This year's election is shedding light on how ppl really view race issues in America.
It's ok to watch us run a football or shoot a basketball all day long and you'll cheer us on and deify us as heros but let one man try to separate himself from what you're used to seeing us doing and your true feelings come out. Oh, and if we try to date your daughters. LOL...So sad.

bestkept
10-10-2008, 02:01 PM
its totally a black thing when it comes to obama being black. I have not ran into a black american yet since this all started that didn't have obama stickers, or shirts or one that supported McCain. My friends Wife is a band director and there were black kids in the class wearing obama shirts. When asked why they liked obama, it was because he was "black and young". The man is BLACK, and theres nothing anyone can SAY to change that. When asked why they didn't support McCain, it was because he was "White and Old". So there you have it. If blacks consider him black, then the man is black. LOL.

Rest assured, i have black friends and i enjoy their presence.

Yes, let the words of a couple of teenagers speak for the ENTIRE black American population. :jerkit:

Hello, my name is Kat. I'm a black American woman. I don't own Obama stickers or shirts. Consider us met. I support Obama because of where he stands on the issues. Before he won the presidential nomination, I supported Hillary because of where she stood on the issues, not because she's a woman!

Now will you, all of you (not just Spoolin) stop spewing this nonsense that black Americans are only voting for Obama because he's black? Since you like to take the words of a few and apply it to us all, use mine instead. Oh, that's silly of me. My words aren't stupid enough to play the way you want, so you'll continue to use the words of a few ignorant blacks to justify your opinions. :rolleyes: Yeah, I said it! :2up:

4dmin
10-10-2008, 02:12 PM
i have black friends

:lmfao:i got some them too

http://images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/5241015.jpg

SPOOLIN
10-10-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm really not saying that all of them are voting for him because he's black. I'm simply stating that i haven't met "one" yet that was voting for him for true political reasons.

I personally wouldn't vote for him if he was republican because i sense a shitty candidate.

Thighs
10-10-2008, 02:26 PM
who cares if obama get elected? he wont last 2 weeks before he gets shot. they already tried once or twice...

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
who cares if obama get elected? he wont last 2 weeks before he gets shot. they already tried once or twice...

Stick to your race car driving.

Thanks.

Thighs
10-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Stick to your race car driving.

Thanks.

am i wrong?

and since when do i drive race cars? wtf where was i when i was driving race cars. no phucking fair. i wanted to be there.

SPOOLIN
10-10-2008, 02:40 PM
am i wrong?

and since when do i drive race cars? wtf where was i when i was driving race cars. no phucking fair. i wanted to be there.

that's racist.

Thighs
10-10-2008, 02:42 PM
that's racist.

no, its facts. im not saying that i think he should be at all, because i dont. but there has already been attempts to assassinate him at his campaigning rallies. you think that its gonna stop if he actually becomes president??

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 02:47 PM
am i wrong?

Yea, you are wrong.

This isn't the 60's. Nothing will happen, and any rationally intelligent adult that says otherwise is probably not really that intelligent.

Thighs
10-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Yea, you are wrong.

This isn't the 60's. Nothing will happen, and any rationally intelligent adult that says otherwise is probably not really that intelligent.

it may not be the 60s, but racism is still a big problem, as mentioned earlier in the thread many times. there has already been one attempt to assassinate him at a rally, so what makes you think nothing will happen? it already almost did.

AirMax95
10-10-2008, 02:52 PM
That has got to be one of the dumbest statements I've read lately. Let's tear this apart shall we.

And you cant tell me all the black people are not voting for obama because he is black...I have NEVER seen so many cars that have obama stickers on them, and their all black
So, you're saying ONLY black people are voting for Obama and that the ONLY reason they're voting for him is because he's black? This is a man that supports equal pay for equal work between men and women, he supports a woman's right to chose what happens to her body, he wants to start overhauling the healthcare system in this country, etc. All these things affect more than just black people. I personally know other people of color (Asian, Latino, etc) along with whites that are supporting Obama. What's their reason for voting for him? To say that blacks are only voting for this man because he's HALF black is insulting. As if we can't see past a man's color in order to make a decision. Which leads me to point two.

I bet they have NEVER put any white president sticker on their car...
Dude, are you serious? Blacks have been allowed to vote in this country since 1965. The italicized allowed is a whole other topic which I won't bother to address. We've been supporting and voting for white men every since. Usually when you're supporting a candidate, you'll wear buttons, clothing, car decals, etc to express your views. Trust me, black people have been putting "president stickers on their cars" for the white men they've supported for MANY, MANY years. You act as if this is the first time that we've voted in this country. And despite what your media tells you, a LOT of us have been voting for quite awhile.

In spite of how some of you retards on this board think, there are some people out there voting for candidates based on where they stand on the issues. It would be dumb of me to say that there aren't those voting strictly on the candidates' skin color because we all know better. It's definitely white people that are making a bigger deal about his skin color/race. If we as black people made our decisions purely based on skin color, we would be azzed out all the friggin time.

Wow....someone brought the heat!

GP :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 02:58 PM
it may not be the 60s, but racism is still a big problem, as mentioned earlier in the thread many times. there has already been one attempt to assassinate him at a rally, so what makes you think nothing will happen? it already almost did.

I would imagine that when he becomes president( notice I didn't say IF), his well being will be much more secure. Security around him will be very tight just for the reasons you have mentioned.

SPOOLIN
10-10-2008, 03:05 PM
i was joking Jesse. LOL

BanginJimmy
10-10-2008, 03:06 PM

Someone tried to assassinate Reagan also, does that make it a racial issue, or is it just because he is black?

No one is mentioning Obamas race besides the mainstream media who have been hanging on Obama's nads from day 1 and Obama himself. Go on youtube and look up black and right. You will see that most of the educated blacks in the country are not falling for Obamas words.

and as far as riots go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzuJJVKDTM

I'm not the only one that thinks we see large scale riots no matter what happens.

90_ACCORD
10-10-2008, 03:08 PM
do people think he will pull the race card?

do you think some white people are voting for him just so he dont pull that card?

just a thought i had earlier.

im not for obama but i do think if he loses he will pull that card, and personally i think some white people feel obligated to vote for him cause of that.

call me stupid if you want but its my opinion.

who cares if he pulls the card he still lost

BobbyFresco
10-10-2008, 03:11 PM
who cares if he pulls the card he still lost

Correct me if I'm wrong but how can you lose something that hasn't happened yet?

90_ACCORD
10-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but how can you lose something that hasn't happened yet?

ok i should have been clear. i was talking as if it had happened. im not an idiot so i know it hasnt happened. but if it did then it doesnt matter if he pulls that card

Nomad!
10-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Yes, let the words of a couple of teenagers speak for the ENTIRE black American population. :jerkit:

Hello, my name is Kat. I'm a black American woman. I don't own Obama stickers or shirts. Consider us met. I support Obama because of where he stands on the issues. Before he won the presidential nomination, I supported Hillary because of where she stood on the issues, not because she's a woman!

Now will you, all of you (not just Spoolin) stop spewing this nonsense that black Americans are only voting for Obama because he's black? Since you like to take the words of a few and apply it to us all, use mine instead. Oh, that's silly of me. My words aren't stupid enough to play the way you want, so you'll continue to use the words of a few ignorant blacks to justify your opinions. :rolleyes: Yeah, I said it! :2up:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bestkept again.

Very well stated. This situation makes me think of Chris Rock's response to Larry King on this subject. Chris said Flavor Flav is black but he wouldn't vote for him if he was running for president. Why is it so hard to believe that people (not just black people) like Obama as a candidate and they feel he's a better choice for president than McCain?

AirMax95
10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bestkept again.

Very well stated. This situation makes me think of Chris Rock's response to Larry King on this subject. Chris said Flavor Flav is black but he wouldn't vote for him if he was running for president. Why is it so hard to believe that people (not just black people) like Obama as a candidate and they feel he's a better choice for president than McCain?
That would be too much like right. Even if 4 elections from now a QUALIFIED candidate, who was not white, ran for president the white people would say the same BS.

Even if 60% of newly registered BLACK voters were educated in the political process and economics, Whites would STILL say we are voting for him just becuase he is black.

No one is mentioning Obamas race besides the mainstream media who have been hanging on Obama's nads from day 1 and Obama himself.
For most white folks, indignation just doesn't wear well. Once affected or conjured up, it reminds one of a pudgy man, wearing a tie that may well have fit him when he was fifty pounds lighter, but which now cuts off somewhere above his navel and makes him look like an idiot.

Indignation doesn't work for most whites, because having remained sanguine about, silent during, indeed often supportive of so much injustice over the years in this country--the theft of native land and genocide of indigenous persons, and the enslavement of Africans being only two of the best examples--we are just a bit late to get into the game of moral rectitude. And once we enter it, our efforts at righteousness tend to fail the test of sincerity.

Go on youtube and look up black and right. You will see that most of the educated blacks in the country are not falling for Obamas words.

Really, oh noes!!! I am educated and I am voting for Obama. There are educated Whites and Asains voting for him too. So, what's your point? A few educated blacks vote are not voting for Obama means we ALL have to follow suit?

bestkept
10-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Really, oh noes!!! I am educated and I am voting for Obama. There are educated Whites and Asains voting for him too. So, what's your point? A few educated blacks vote are not voting for Obama means we ALL have to follow suit?

Dude, you know that we aren't perceived as individuals. The actions and words of a few speak for ALL of us. We're all lazy, fat, on welfare, steal, don't speak well, can't make our own decisions, blah, blah, blah. When you aren't any of these things, you're considered the exception to the rule. That's why I'm sure you still hear those infamous words, "You're not like other black people".

Geeeeez, and you really thought in 2008 you'd be allowed to have your own thoughts and be considered an individual? :screwy:
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5213/1065ik2.jpg

(For you slower ones, that's called sarcasm...)

impreza_rsk
10-28-2008, 07:40 PM
(OPINION)
The only way that Obama would lose is if McCain and his friends at Diebold or whatever they changed thier name to Cheat Like they did in the last two elections.

(TRUTH)
Like in North Carolina they throw away ballots that have been cast all democatic, explain to me why NC doesn't think this is cheating, that is blatantly cheating.

(TRUTH)
And He will not play the race card because he was not rased in that type of home.

(OPINION)
some of you McCain supporters need to watch the news not fox noise or CNN as they are one sided and they are told what to say by the republican party. "CNN used to lean slightly to the left but since being sold by Ted Turner it has become all republican".
MSNBC is the only reliable network on TV today, because it is right in the middle.

(TRUTH)
Obama was rased by his white mother and grand parents, hes not muslim, hes not a terroris, hes not a socialist, hes not a communist.

(TRUTH)
There is no place for religon in government" our constitution was built around this". religon in govornment is what creates dictators and destroys the freedom of countries.

(TRUTH) for example Saudi Arabia "Where all the hijackers of 9/11 came from" is a country where religion rules everything and you have no freedom,

(QUESTION)Do you want The United States of America to become like that, where there are no freedoms to protect?

(Truth)
At this rate with the economy tumbleing, we will become a third world nation(no offence to thous who live in third world nations), dont give the money to the stock market give it to the citezens of the United States so that we can spend that money to increase the flow of money in the economy to build it back up. Lack of Jobs = lack of money = the lack of flow of money in the economy.
Give free money to the stock market that won't help the economy, or give free money to the citezens to spend the money to get the economy flowing back to normal.

(TRUTH) "McCain is more of the same" of the bush tax cuts for the rich and more lies to lead us to war.

(TRUTH)
Just because you where a POW does not make you a hero it makes you honrable but not a hero John Kerry was a hero he saved lives in Vietnam which earned him 3 purple hearts, oh BTW Killing an enemy in war does not make you a hero either!

(TRUTH)
It doesn't mater what race, religon, or country you come from if you use scare tactics to scare a person you are a terrorist and Barack Obama has not used any scare tactics Obama just tells the truth.

Im White and Im Ready for Change

Sorry if this sounded like a speach I was just trying to get the point across.

AirMax95
10-28-2008, 07:54 PM
^^^Nice.......

ash7
10-28-2008, 08:05 PM
if obama loses.....

i will get drunk for the first time in my life

:cheers:
-jonathan