PDA

View Full Version : A Leisa Moment:

Kevykev
10-08-2008, 04:18 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6832&highlight=ceisa

Only one I kept in touch with via AIM. She's My homey for life man.

I always think about this conversation. Leisa is and always has been such a positive force in my life.

Brett:
Just remember, quality over quantity ALWAYS. 8 OUTSTANDING years is much better than 45 "decent" years and i mean that for REAL. :cheers:

You did good man, she always made sure i knew that.

The Ren
10-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Thats for sure Kev.. thats for damn sure..

Brett
10-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks Kev!! I loved reading that thread. Also thanks for telling me "I did good", I truley hope she was happy with me and I did things right in her eyes. I hope she loved me with all her heart and knew how much I loved her

The Ren
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
One of the biggest moments with Leisa that stand out in my mind was the night of the pic I posted in the other thread at Jocks N Jills.. I soooo did not want to have my picture taken and Leisa said "If I get in the picture will you be in it?" and of course I said yes... We had alot of fun at the old target meets and wing nights at jocks n jills.. So many wonderful memories to think about.. Her smile and her dressed in her pink Elite shirt will be the picture embedded iny my mind forever.. Brett you are one lucky man to have (and yes i mean have) the love of a woman like Leisa.. so unconditional and so true.. and I thank YOU for allowing myself into your lives.. You have shown such amazing courage..

ryan3lcsvt
10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
I honestly cant pinpoint 1 thing, there were sooooooo many awsome things about her, and every conversation was great, either she was making fun of me cause I am short and Irish, or giving me advice on my marrige. I wouldnt have the marrige I have today if it wasnt for her thats 100000000000% sure!

Brett, she does know how much you love her, she used to tell us all at Blindside all the time, we sometimes got jealous that she didnt come to meets cause she would rather be at home with you or go do something with Brittanee. You did AMAZING Brett not just good. I hope she is looking down at us all right now happy that we are all living our lives good. I ask my father that every morning when I wake up.

Kevykev
10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks Kev!! I loved reading that thread. Also thanks for telling me "I did good", I truley hope she was happy with me and I did things right in her eyes. I hope she loved me with all her heart and knew how much I loved her

You were always a subject in our convos man even if it were for a quick second.

I thought it was so funny that both of you would be on lap tops or just on the internet up to different stuff, but at the SAME DAMN TIME. I always laughed at that man.

Only "HOPE" if you need something to do man, I can Guarantee you that you were what kept her going man, you know me enough to know that i don't waste time with statement of false hope (we briefly spoke about that at N.Side)

Even during the Mortgage days man (lol), you both kept each other going.

Brett
10-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks man, Leisa was a gift in my life, every day was a true gift, and some days I took her for granted and always thought Id have tomorrow to do something to make her feel special, and now I cry thinking I could have always done it better for her.

Kevykev
10-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks man, Leisa was a gift in my life, every day was a true gift, and some days I took her for granted and always thought Id have tomorrow to do something to make her feel special, and now I cry thinking I could have always done it better for her.

Perfectly normal... But speaking to you made me think "is it really possible to live everyday 100% as if it were your last and to not take the ones you love fore granted EVER?"

It's impossible and even if you tried, your life..and their's would suck bad. Can you image how it would be? You wouldn't even let her leave the house for fear of losing her somehow.

We just have to understand that life is Bigger than us. The most we can do is handle business and take advantage of life as much as you can. You can't Maximize every single opportunity but you can Maximize as many as you can.

You've got hundreds of posts on here stating of how both of you have done so much, so whenever you doubt or blame yourself -just remember > It's cause you're human.

In your heart, you know how good you did. You said it yourself, people can go a lifetime without truly loving someone or inspiring another. Both Leisa and you have done BOTH of those monumental things.

Brett
10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
~wipes tears~ she truly inspired me. No other person will ever touch me like she did and change my life like Leisa.

Elbow
10-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Brett I don't know you, but from the pics I always saw, and seeing her and you post, you did DAMN good, and I always hoped and still hope I can be a man like you and make a women so happy.

Sammich
10-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Brett you are one lucky man to have (and yes i mean have) the love of a woman like Leisa.. so unconditional and so true..

qft

leisa was a diamond admist cubic zerconium and brett got the diamond...

one thing about leisa's page that creeps me the hell out tho is her status...am i the only one?

ryan3lcsvt
10-08-2008, 05:16 PM
qft

one thing about leisa's page that creeps me the hell out tho is her status...am i the only one?

Not at all, she is peacefull and always was.:cry:

Brett
10-08-2008, 05:26 PM
qft

yeah it says "Going home to see my hubby" and yeah that kills me everytime I read that, because that was the day of her stroke, the last time she logged in was just as she left work, and I wish she was coming home to see me more than ever.

BTEC
10-08-2008, 05:37 PM
yeah it says "Going home to see my hubby" and yeah that kills me everytime I read that, because that was the day of her stroke, the last time she logged in was just as she left work, and I wish she was coming home to see me more than ever.
i read that everyday and get a little chill. also somebody posted a pic of you and leisa on their myspace page and i just sit and stare at yawl.

She knows your doing your best man so shes proud of you for sure. Its not easy for ppl to do what u did at the drop of a dime and keep posting on this site like you did too. Youre stronger than u give yourself credit for, but thats why we are here.

Im also proud to see all the newbs and OG's come back at a time like this to support you too. Brings a whole new meaning to IA to me. I admire Leisa bc she had to have touched alot of people, i mean look at all the support you got, look at all the people that posted in the threads you made for her. Watch the turn out this weekend. Thats what im talking about. Makes the whole situation not seem so bad bc of the good she did while she was here.

Creflo Dollars slogan, "Making a mark that can never be erased."

jwrape
10-08-2008, 05:44 PM

Man..... Brett, I can't imagine...... Just stay strong man..... I don't know you but my chest starts hurting just thinking about Leisa and you and what your facing:cry: .... I know she's in a better place.... Stay strong brother.....:goodjob: I have and will continue to pray for you man.....

On the risk of sounding to Holy for some here, my Dad has always told me that "God doesn't give us burdens that we can't bare", You'll make it through this...:goodjob:

ahmonrah
10-08-2008, 05:53 PM
i know that in my eyes BRETT and LEISA are the ULTIMATE power couple of this site.
the moments i seen them 2 going at it on here (lovingly, i may add) were priceless, endearing and of course, FUNNAY!! brett, you loved jousting with that woman!!! lolZ!

i remember a few times during my trying times she said things that let me know to keep pushin......you're still the ultimate (brett/leisa)

Brett
10-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I remember the times I would make threads to have everyone blow up her AIM on her sidekick so it would lock her sh*t up just to make her mad.... and she would get like 30 IMs from people and bless her heart, she would actually talk to everyone of them just because they did it. True story.

B16a2 Civic
10-08-2008, 07:02 PM
I love those memories man, that was a funny convo.
I remember how me, you and ricky would negotiate with her to make us sandwichs if we went to certain meets. she would always play along and keep the fun rolling. We have the memories brett, remembering her is the best way to celebrate her life

Brett
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Man, the stories we could sit and share man.... nah mean?

5thgcelica
10-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I remember the times I would make threads to have everyone blow up her AIM on her sidekick so it would lock her sh*t up just to make her mad.... and she would get like 30 IMs from people and bless her heart, she would actually talk to everyone of them just because they did it. True story.

hahahah oh man. i remember those nights.

'****in brett lockin up my damn phone with IMs again' oh man... some good laughs thats for sure.

The Ren
10-08-2008, 11:57 PM
This is the thread I was referring to.. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52522&page=1&pp=20&highlight=wing+night
Makes me smile..

Brett
10-09-2008, 07:57 AM
She used to give Ricky so much sh*t, Was so funny

The Ren
10-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah she did..I remember the night I got the picture of Ricky eating the wing he had smothered in ranch and Leisa was the one that said it looked like a cum covered wing.. so that was a running joke for awhile.. She always stuck up for me whenever they crew used to get onto me about anything..

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-09-2008, 09:08 AM
LOL @ Kev's conversation.. She was so silly...

I miss her... I miss talking to her at least once a week.. It's just not the same. *cries*

Kevykev
10-09-2008, 09:09 AM
^ I here ya Tif.

Damn she let Ricky have it for real in that thread.

Man, the stories we could sit and share man.... nah mean?

Word!

willum14pb
10-09-2008, 10:02 AM

From my few conversations with the lovely woman she said you were like a jedi master in teh love makingz. She said you made her squeal like a school girl! YOU GO BRETT!! Brett... sexual god. :p. I always enjoyed my conversations with leisa and how she always tried to pawn her daughter off to me, oh silly silly leisa! As stated before, i WILL be there saturday for the service, i love both you guys, you're genuine and always willing to help anyone in need, completely selfless, and that's how i will remember her. Amazing human being.

-kayfuNk

Brett
10-09-2008, 10:54 AM
I like to think I layed it down right for her :D

Kevykev
10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
What the...

L to the O EL!

willum14pb
10-09-2008, 12:21 PM
I like to think I layed it down right for her :D

Brett "lebido" lowenthal! LOL.