PDA

View Full Version : COLLINS vs. RRUTTER81

collins
10-08-2008, 01:35 AM
what do you think happened? who walked away with cash?

so i roll up to our meet up spot, get out and introduce myself.
me: whats up man
him: hey man, what all you got done on that thing?
me: oh the usual, bolt ons, tune, etc
him: oh ok cool. honestly i didnt realize you had a gto. i thought you had a mustang or something...
me: LOL :doh: no no mudstain for me.
him: well ok, i'm still down to run, even tho i think you're gonna beat me

so we bs back and forth for a few minutes, and we're off to tha spot.
we get there, we do a loop to make sure teh coast is clear. we line up... HONK... HONK... HONK.LAUNCH!!!! i hear him spinning as i hook and i put a few buses on him and slow down.

him: hey man i totally blew that launch, do you mind if we do that again?
me: nah thats cool (i heard his blower WAAP WAAP WAAP all the way thru 1st gear, so i knew it wasnt a clean run.)

we line up again. HONK... HONK... HONK.LAUNCH!!! again im able to get out of the hole with very little wheelspin. he hooks alot better this time, but its still not enough. i'm a good car and a half right out of the hole and consistantly pull up to where i shut off at the end of 3rd gear (around 97-98ish).

him: ok cool man. lets do the roll.
me: 40 kick?
him: yeah

we discuss where to do our roll and we're off. we find a nice straightaway and i slow to 40mph... he rolls up next to me... HONK... HONK....HE JUMPS! i dont even hit it. i let him slow back down.... HONK... HONK... HONK.PUNCH!!! i had an easy 3 cars and pulling. not sure exactly how far back he was because i was looking forward, but i shut down at about 110-115ish.

i wish to god there was a video, but unfortunately i couldnt get a camera man on such short notice and he didnt bring one either. all in all, good fun was had. the kid's cool in real life, just needs to chill out on the forum a little.

oh, and i'm $50 richer :cheers:

sorry guys i was gonna post this last night, but the server went down.

yungdz
10-08-2008, 01:42 AM
haha hurry

Nubz
10-08-2008, 10:21 AM
haha for real. i wanna know

redrumracer
10-08-2008, 10:42 AM
info is needed

collins
10-08-2008, 11:35 AM
UPDATED FIRST POST

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I wanna run him. I bet it would be a closer race...

Evil Goat
10-08-2008, 11:46 AM
lulz...put him in his place...damn i wish i lived closer

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
yea sorry bout the jump, was timing the third honk, so slowed it.

Good runs but nothing unexpected. What do you do in the 1/4?

lulz...put him in his place...damn i wish i lived closer

its a bolt on gto, of course i was outclassed.

Captain-Obvious™
10-08-2008, 11:50 AM
lol an expected result

yungdz
10-08-2008, 11:52 AM
dude ive raped 6.0 GTOs please stfu or put money up

Owned

sorry bro but it comes with the territory of talking **** and not backing it up

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Owned

sorry bro but it comes with the territory of talking **** and not backing it up

stock

not bolt-on

collins
10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
yea sorry bout the jump, was timing the third honk, so slowed it.

Good runs but nothing unexpected. What do you do in the 1/4?

its a bolt on gto, of course i was outclassed. when it was stock it ran a 13.4 @108. i havent been back since the latest mods. SHOULD be in the 12s now, but ihave not had a chance to verify that. thakass said his was running 12.40's and i was about a car an a half behind him, so yeah...

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 11:56 AM
when it was stock it ran a 13.4 @108. i havent been back since the latest mods. SHOULD be in the 12s now, but ihave not had a chance to verify that. thakass said his was running 12.40's and i was about a car an a half behind him, so yeah...

yea ur car can run low 12s imho. Just need radials and your set.

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
yea ur car can run low 12s imho. Just need radials and your set.
whats your best time in the balt?

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 12:02 PM
whats your best time in the balt?

I honestly dont know what my times are now.

stock i was 14.3 and tunerfest had the track rained on (14s with 2.8 60 foot times). Since then i added some other goodies, so your guess is as good as mine.

Evil Goat
10-08-2008, 12:04 PM
its a bolt on gto, of course i was outclassed.

face it, you talked a whole lot of crap to get walked by a bolt on gto....

my offer to set up some runs at sdr vs. a hatch and a rsx-s with NO NITROUS still stands...

collins
10-08-2008, 12:06 PM
actually, he has faced it. he was cool and he paid up. i give him props for that.

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I honestly dont know what my times are now.

stock i was 14.3 and tunerfest had the track rained on (14s with 2.8 60 foot times). Since then i added some other goodies, so your guess is as good as mine.

Humble pie tastes like crap, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Weren't you beating on your chest just yesterday about how only 12 sec cars need to step to you? Why if you run 14's? :thinking:

To your credit, in this thread you seem much more subdued and cool unlike the thacker-like bragging you were doing yesterday. If you continue that, you will find your stay on IA much more pleasant. :goodjob: Props for stepping up and doing what you said you'd do and taking your licks like a man. :goodjob:

Carry on.

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Humble pie tastes like crap, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Weren't you beating on your chest just yesterday about how only 12 sec cars need to step to you? Why if you run 14's? :thinking:

To your credit, in this thread you seem much more subdued and cool unlike the thacker-like bragging you were doing yesterday. If you continue that, you will find your stay on IA much more pleasant. :goodjob: Props for stepping up and doing what you said you'd do and taking your licks like a man. :goodjob:

Carry on.

i said if you dont run 12s then dont talk smack.

i knew i lost before we raced as he even stated. It was worth the $$$ just to get it out of my system.

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 12:25 PM
so, the **** talking is out of your system?

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
so, the **** talking is out of your system?

no1 has talked **** to me yet about my "slow" cavalier. Glad i can be used as the ass when others instigate it.

sorry bout the multi posts... IA seems laggy as hell.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 12:43 PM
this is too funny because, no offense to collins' gto, but he isn't fast. he is quick, not fast, which means you are slow as fcuk!!

learn your place in the world of cars and stop talking smack like you're the king of the kills forum.

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
i said if you dont run 12s then dont talk smack.

Hate to remind you.....but YOU talked a LOT of smack yesterday.....when was the last time YOUR car ran 12's????.....;)

collins
10-08-2008, 12:46 PM
this is too funny because, no offense to collins' gto, but he isn't fast. he is quick, not fast, which means you are slow as fcuk!!

lol none taken. i know where my car stands.......... RIGHTNEXT TO YOUR WHITE IS300!111!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :lmfao:

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 12:50 PM
lol none taken. i know where my car stands.......... RIGHTNEXT TO YOUR WHITE IS300!111!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :lmfao:

indeed... i have never considered the white IS a fast car.. it is quick for a dd, just like your gto. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM

I was going to have a fun run with you that night after the hospital, but my mind was elsewhere....:( We'll have to run for giggles one day at the track. ;)

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM
i still want my girls family wagon to run his slow ass to let him know that even station wagons can beat his all mighty cobalt.... lol actually, nevermind, it aint worth my time. i think you have already made it clear he is slow. :lmfao:

collins
10-08-2008, 12:55 PM
indeed... i have never considered the white IS a fast car.. it is quick for a dd, just like your gto. :goodjob:

haha i knwo... i was just givin ya a couple jabs. :boxing: all in good fun.

jamie, yeah i hear ya man. that wasnt really the time or place. we'll get one in soon....

blake06gto
10-08-2008, 01:09 PM
hey jamie how often are u up at mtn park park? I saw ur gs up there about 2 weeks ago parked near the skate park... I brought the goat up there to show someone when I saw it

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Hate to remind you.....but YOU talked a LOT of smack yesterday.....when was the last time YOUR car ran 12's????.....;)

I never claimed it did.

Hence why i stated, unless your running 12s back it up.... eg: running 13s. You assume to much.

collins
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
i gotta side with jamie on this one.. the way you said it made it out like you said you ran 12's. your wording needs to be more specific

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 01:39 PM
i gotta side with jamie on this one.. the way you said it made it out like you said you ran 12's. your wording needs to be more specific

think everyone thought that judging from posts.

ill make it clear.

if you run 12s u win, dont waste my time or yours.

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
LOL. nice runs guys.

collins
10-08-2008, 01:44 PM
thats better :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 01:47 PM
hey jamie how often are u up at mtn park park? I saw ur gs up there about 2 weeks ago parked near the skate park... I brought the goat up there to show someone when I saw it

I coach football, so I'm up there 3-4x's a week. :goodjob: I live right around the corner, so I'm always up there for either football or baseball.

I never claimed it did.

Hence why i stated, unless your running 12s back it up.... eg: running 13s. You assume to much.
I'm not going to get into it with you since I don't know you, but you did talk a lot of crap yesterday in that thread. Your response makes no sense at all. How do you "back up" a 12 with a 13? :thinking:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 01:49 PM
I coach football, so I'm up there 3-4x's a week. :goodjob: I live right around the corner, so I'm always up there for either football or baseball.

I'm not going to get into it with you since I don't know you, but you did talk a lot of crap yesterday in that thread. Your response makes no sense at all. How do you "back up" a 12 with a 13? :thinking:

if u run 12s its not worth anyones time to run.
back up how slow my "cavalier" is if your running 13s

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM

I don't know dude, but your posts are very double-talkish.

I run 13's and I'll line up against you at the next track meet just for giggles. Cool?

collins
10-08-2008, 01:53 PM
and here you go again... i thought we went over this?

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 01:57 PM
i'll put up $200 on the 4 door family sedan that jaime drives!!

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:01 PM
and here you go again... i thought we went over this?

it was a "for instance". Not a call out.

I don't know dude, but your posts are very double-talkish.

I run 13's and I'll line up against you at the next track meet just for giggles. Cool?

yea for fun is fine.

ill be at commerce next t&t. hopefully it doesnt rain out for the 2nd month.

collins
10-08-2008, 02:02 PM
hey man, imma do you a favor and let you in on a secret... you keep talkin like that and you're gonna lose alot of money. you keep asking ppl to step up... such as you raping 6.0 gto's and i did. and i took your money. keep talkin trash, man, but i feel no sympathy when you go broke. i'd only feel bad for your wife and soon to be kid. relax a little and dont go at everybody like you're doing. its REALLY not that big of a deal if youthink you're faster than everybody else, because i assure you yo're not... hell i beat you and there are PLENTY ppl on here way mo fasta than me... soo....

all i'm sayin is chillax and watch how you talk to ppl. stay cool with ppl and you wont have so many issues with ppl and wonder why everybody's jumpin on you.

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
hey man, imma do you a favor and let you in on a secret... you keep talkin like that and you're gonna lose alot of money. you keep asking ppl to step up... such as you raping 6.0 gto's and i did. and i took your money. keep talkin trash, man, but i feel no sympathy when you go broke. i'd only feel bad for your wife and soon to be kid. relax a little and dont go at everybody like you're doing. its REALLY not that big of a deal if youthink you're faster than everybody else, because i assure you yo're not... hell i beat you and there are PLENTY ppl on here way mo fasta than me... soo....

all i'm sayin is chillax and watch how you talk to ppl. stay cool with ppl and you wont have so many issues with ppl and wonder why everybody's jumpin on you.

Thats good advice, and I haven't even read half the **** they're refering too...

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:06 PM
if you read what i responded to it wasnt a call out.

taking things out of context when it was an answer to a question by what i was referring to with 12s.

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
I ran a 13.2 at commerce.....:dunno:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:11 PM
I ran a 13.2 at commerce.....:dunno:

before or after u pullied?
and if your 60 fts sucked you probably are underrated.

collins
10-08-2008, 02:12 PM
if you read what i responded to it wasnt a call out.

taking things out of context when it was an answer to a question by what i was referring to with 12s. callout or not, dont sound like such a douche... you're not far from getting the same reputation thacker did... and... well.. you see where he is now... banned

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:17 PM
callout or not, dont sound like such a douche... you're not far from getting the same reputation thacker did... and... well.. you see where he is now... banned

It wouldnt be a loss on my part. Ive never run in to so much drama on a website/forum.

From what ive seen its the same people instigating.

collins
10-08-2008, 02:18 PM
are you saying you're not instigating anything? :lmfao: c'mon dude... open your eyes

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 02:19 PM
i'll put up $200 on the 4 door family sedan that jaime drives!!

;) :D

blake06gto
10-08-2008, 02:20 PM
I didn't know thacker was banned....but I did wonder why he was being so quiet

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
are you saying you're not instigating anything? :lmfao: c'mon dude... open your eyes

prior to last night find one.

now check all the other threads of bashing goodness. Figures.

collins
10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
dude last night is all it took... you came in our domain running your mouth. what did ou expect to happen? the only reason i went with $50 for the bet is because i didnt have anymore cash on me. be glad it wasnt more.

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:25 PM
dude last night is all it took... you came in our domain running your mouth. what did ou expect to happen? the only reason i went with $50 for the bet is because i didnt have anymore cash on me. be glad it wasnt more.

i wouldnt have run knowing id lose for more than 50.00. I didnt call anyone out short of that rsx. Everyone else jumped on my bandwagon. Not the other way around.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 02:27 PM
It wouldnt be a loss on my part. Ive never run in to so much drama on a website/forum.

From what ive seen its the same people instigating.

ignorance at its finest!! :rolleyes:

collins
10-08-2008, 02:28 PM
whatever man. i'm done trying to help you. i gave you props for actually running and paying up, but i guess thats all. have fun going broke.

blake06gto
10-08-2008, 02:28 PM
even if they started it....you kept it going....nothin wrong with sayin oh id lose to you..etc.

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 02:34 PM
before or after u pullied?
and if your 60 fts sucked you probably are underrated.
well, that depends on who you ask. Thacker swears up and down that I'm the worst driver in the world...

I ran a 12.37 using my buddy's Gtech on Sunday w/2.3 60' but who knows how accurate that is.

collins
10-08-2008, 02:36 PM
those things suck lol there's a youtube onit somewhere... i think the gtech was over a half a second off the actual time...

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I didn't know thacker was banned....but I did wonder why he was being so quiet

Thacker got banned for being a racist...:yes:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:38 PM
even if they started it....you kept it going....nothin wrong with sayin oh id lose to you..etc.

i already told collins before we raced i was going to lose after i saw what it was/had.

No point wasting a drive without a run. Its going to take more than 50.00 to make a dent in my near 6 figure salary.

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 02:40 PM
i already told collins before we raced i was going to lose after i saw what it was/had.

No point wasting a drive without a run. Its going to take more than 50.00 to make a dent in my near 6 figure salary.

Now we are stating salaries. Someone else go take this guy's money if he has so much to throw away.:gay:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Now we are stating salaries. Someone else go take this guy's money if he has so much to throw away.:gay:

tired of hearing how ill go broke over gas money.

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 02:49 PM
i wouldnt have run knowing id lose for more than 50.00. I didnt call anyone out short of that rsx. Everyone else jumped on my bandwagon. Not the other way around.

You do know that we can see what you post anytime we want, right? So maybe you should remember that before typing again.:rolleyes:

Here you go, your own words:

u talk alot of **** for not wanting to run me. Please stfu unless your running 12s

honestly, what makes u different than the zillion other jdm wannabes that i waste gas on?

if your in lawrenceville/suwannee ill run u now with a video taping it.

simple question....

ill roll race you with nos. but i wont dig, although my balls have grown since ive limited boost in 1-3rd for traction.

ok dude, u want to run now? meet me at sonic? pick a time?

pm it to me, or a different location. Ill bring my wife to tape it. You will be the example i set for all you honda wannabes who think their **** is fast.

do us all a favor and throw that piece of crap 16 second car in the garbage. k thx u fail at life.

i rape f-bodies too so dont think your special unless you did something massive.

quit dodging and give me a time and place.

you call me out, ok im taking it. Now where and what time?

you know what is funny....

its like a bunch of bicycles trying to run a domestic FI car. please sit down, your SI wont beat me even with a leaf blower on it.

ok dude

100.00 says ur piece of **** jdm wont beat me. ill stop by the atm to get the $$ to match YOUR $$ to say your ****ty honda could even compete with me.

more reason u would lose.

u bought a fail car.

its slow, i could sleep at the wheel and beat u...probably waste more gas commuting to work doing it.

i dont care if your superman on NOS with telepathy to hoist u over the finish line. your si will never win even using your leafblower as a power adder.

so why is it that not 1 person....

not 1

will take me up on it?

is it because i left my hood open for too long?

LMFAO most of you run 14s AT BEST

i dont care if you have a blow bro....

say when? where? how much?

EXACTLY

do it pussies. I want to see these all magnificent cars. You will be praised on IA.com as the greatest hero to own a "ricer" domestic like me.

your car couldnt hit 14s if i gave it a kick in the ass...please sit down and join the fanboi club of gayness.

I could drop you off a cliff and u wouldnt hit 14s with gravity helping u

Dude, I'm tired already of using your own words against you. You've been given good advice on how NOT to get owned on here. You can take it and either use it or wipe your a$$ with it. I couldn't care less which one you choose since I have zero tolerance for braggers.

Don't ever question my comprehension because I'll be glad to take a few more minutes and put together some more of YOUR OWN WORDS to own you with yet again. :goodjob:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Dude, I'm tired already of using your own words against you. You've been given good advice on how NOT to get owned on here. You can take it and either use it or wipe your a$$ with it. I couldn't care less which one you choose since I have zero tolerance for braggers.

Don't ever question my comprehension because I'll be glad to take a few more minutes and put together some more of YOUR OWN WORDS to own you with yet again. :goodjob:

funny how u didnt post the **** talkers i was responding to.

and yea i bit and got the heat. Your not telling me anything new. However i didnt instigate it. Anyone can review the threads and see what went down.

DieselNuts
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
those things suck lol there's a youtube onit somewhere... i think the gtech was over a half a second off the actual time...
It was actually the dynolicious program for the iPhone. From what I've seen, those are pretty damn accurate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 03:07 PM
funny how u didnt post the **** talkers i was responding to.

and yea i bit and got the heat. Your not telling me anything new. However i didnt instigate it. Anyone can review the threads and see what went down.

You questioning my comprehension again? I know exactly what "went down". YOU made a thread because some guy somewhere put up a video about beating you in a street race and you didn't like it. Got it. Crystal clear. YOU then proceeded to get all full of testosterone and challenging everybody with Hondas to Blown cars to "race you", which is WHY you got flamed. I got it perfectly. YOU didn't do yourself any favors by continuing to run your mouth, as shown in the 50 or so quotes that I provided above.

So if you want people to stay off your a$$, then sit down and eat you a big ole piece of that humble pie you got handed last night and come back with a different attitude.

Civicn33b
10-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by rrutter81
you know what is funny....

its like a bunch of bicycles trying to run a domestic FI car. please sit down, your SI wont beat me even with a leaf blower on it.

Bet my 2006 SI I just sold would have had no problem running you down... :goodjob: Made over 300wheel on 10PSI *EDIT 9 PSI*. Not bragging just stating facts...

Nice way to introduce yourself to the KF. Next time try and come with a slightly less abrasive approach. And bro please understand im not jumping on you as i think some of these guys need to give you a break, but you kinda came in the wrong way...

collins
10-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Thacker got banned for being a racist...:yes:
:lmfao: he put the "race" in racist!!! :lmfao:

Civicn33b
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
^ lol no **** i will say though with these new developments it keeps the KF interesting... i wonder how long it'll be before this gets played out and annoying too?

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Bet my 2006 SI I just sold would have had no problem running you down... :goodjob: Made over 300wheel on 10PSI *EDIT 9 PSI*. Not bragging just stating facts...

Nice way to introduce yourself to the KF. Next time try and come with a slightly less abrasive approach. And bro please understand im not jumping on you as i think some of these guys need to give you a break, but you kinda came in the wrong way...

actually ive been on ia for a while, i generally stay out of these forums due to what usually goes on.

and yea, was a ****ty way to come in to a kills forum.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 03:59 PM
its called selective reading. he reads what he wants and ignores the rest. he also fails to recognize his own errors which means it will be impossible for him to learn from his mistakes.

how old are you? still in your teens? you are trying to argue with adults here. its a no win situation for you. either you own up to being the biggest dumb **** to enter the killsforum since thackerss or just leave in peace and hope no one remembers your dumb ass comments.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 04:01 PM
ehh... but i doubt it will be that easy since you have continuously out done yourself with all of your claims and such. not to mention, like anyone will forget your hideous wheels or doors. lol

Lankhoss
10-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I think rrutter has a split personality or something. Saw this in another thread a couple weeks ago.

He just goes ape****.....getting all pissed off, and turning into Super Ricer for pages and pages.

Then later on he seems like a pretty nice and humble guy.

Like two COMPLETELY different people, I tell ya. I think they have medicine for that.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I think rrutter has a split personality or something. Saw this in another thread a couple weeks ago.

He just goes ape****.....getting all pissed off, and turning into Super Ricer for pages and pages.

Like two COMPLETELY different people, I tell ya. I think they have medicine for that.

exactly... i saw this in a thread in the meets section, which is why i haven't quite taken to the "apology."

Lankhoss
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
exactly... i saw this in a thread in the meets section, which is why i haven't quite taken to the "apology."

Yep, that would be the one I was talking about. I was at that meet, too......and had to put up with the revving over and over and over and over again....which he claimed he only did 4 times.

Don't wanna take things off topic, though.....he just seems to honestly completely lose touch with reality for long periods of time.

90_ACCORD
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
hahaha i knew his bit*h ass would lose

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Yep, that would be the one I was talking about. I was at that meet, too......and had to put up with the revving over and over and over and over again....which he claimed he only did 4 times.

Don't wanna take things off topic, though.....he just seems to honestly completely lose touch with reality for long periods of time.

Dont even know this guy except he likes to stir up drama.

GGPIS3
10-08-2008, 05:20 PM
^^ lankhoss has been around much longer than you. he actually has a fast car that can back up any of his **** talking... however, he doesn't talk **** just because he thinks he has a fast car. :rolleyes:

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 06:10 PM
:lmfao: he put the "race" in racist!!! :lmfao:

LOL!! Clever!!:lmfao:

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 06:12 PM

Yeah, rrutter, if you need some of these meds, let me know, my ex-girlfriend has a ****-ton.:lmfao:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah, rrutter, if you need some of these meds, let me know, my ex-girlfriend has a ****-ton.:lmfao:

i dont know anyone who is the same when they are/arent pissed off.

DirtyMechanic
10-08-2008, 07:22 PM
^^ lankhoss has been around much longer than you. he actually has a fast car that can back up any of his **** talking... however, he doesn't talk **** just because he thinks he has a fast car. :rolleyes: very well put. but what does having a fast car have to do with saying what a ricer does in a parking lot, after being seen first hand by many people including himself...

Lankhoss
10-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Dont even know this guy except he likes to stir up drama.

Any drama that involves you has always been created soley by yourself.

This is why some people are hesitant to accept the apology you made in another thread, because you apologize and then turn right around and do THE EXACT SAME CRAP. Not once have I ever seen someone start anything with you, you bring EVERYTHING on yourself, and your delusional world you live in is what's annoying the hell out of everybody.

I think you have a very serious problem and should see a professional about it. I'm sincere when I say that, I hope you can get some help. But if you're gonna start making accusations or start calling names, then you can go f' yourself.

SmackedInATL
10-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Any drama that involves you has always been created soley by yourself.

This is why some people are hesitant to accept the apology you made in another thread, because you apologize and then turn right around and do THE EXACT SAME CRAP. Not once have I ever seen someone start anything with you, you bring EVERYTHING on yourself, and your delusional world you live in is what's annoying the hell out of everybody.

I think you have a very serious problem and should see a professional about it. I'm sincere when I say that, I hope you can get some help. But if you're gonna start making accusations or start calling names, then you can go f' yourself.

I told him...I got those bi-polar pills on deck!!:lmfao:

collins
10-08-2008, 09:44 PM
:no:

:lmfao:

rrutter81
10-08-2008, 09:59 PM
lol im not gonna bite on this kiddy stuff.

hell i get too many pms about the same people over and over who want to start drama.

SicStang03
10-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Maybe you should let someone tune your car who knows what the are doing... just a thought

İhris
10-09-2008, 09:11 AM
wait a min.... rutter u bet $$$ that you would beat a GTO with your cobalt ????

...... holy shit

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 09:24 AM
wait a min.... rutter u bet $$$ that you would beat a GTO with your cobalt ????

...... holy shit

u do realize i assumed it was a stang until he rolled up? Either way, it was a tank of gas. No point dogging someone because they run.

1SLWPOS
10-09-2008, 09:55 AM
An honest man. We can all respect the fact that he is a man of his word ^^^^^^
To bad I can't get him to race me =(

collins
10-09-2008, 10:22 AM
u do realize i assumed it was a stang until he rolled up? Either way, it was a tank of gas. No point dogging someone because they run.
i still dont underatand how you thought i drove a mustang... look at my location... and the goat was in my sig for a couple months... its pretty common knowledge what i drive. also the fact that i showed up in the thread after a couple people pointed out the fact that you had run your mouth about beating 6.0 GTO's... use a little bit of common sense next time.

1SLWPOS
10-09-2008, 11:08 AM
i still dont underatand how you thought i drove a mustang... look at my location... and the goat was in my sig for a couple months... its pretty common knowledge what i drive. also the fact that i showed up in the thread after a couple people pointed out the fact that you had run your mouth about beating 6.0 GTO's... use a little bit of common sense next time. Collins not everyone knows you drive a GTO though if I remeber corretly I thought you drove a 350z for the longest time give the man a break for assuming something and I still want to run your GTO bring that Goat to barrett tomorrow.

SmackedInATL
10-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Collins not everyone knows you drive a GTO though if I remeber corretly I thought you drove a 350z for the longest time give the man a break for assuming something and I still want to run your GTO bring that Goat to barrett tomorrow.

Speaking of Barrett...I'm gonna send you a PM...

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 02:57 PM
i still dont underatand how you thought i drove a mustang... look at my location... and the goat was in my sig for a couple months... its pretty common knowledge what i drive. also the fact that i showed up in the thread after a couple people pointed out the fact that you had run your mouth about beating 6.0 GTO's... use a little bit of common sense next time.

i didnt even know u prior to the day we ran. or what u ran. You tell me you have bolt-ons and tune, and i know from my own personal experience its a driver's race with a STOCK one. Although probably not as much as i thought when I saw some Thacker racing.

As far as common sense, when did i talk smack to you about owning YOUR gto? Hell if i want to race a vette and put up the paper to do it, let me do it. Not my fault you dont understand running for fun. I run people all the time but I dont gloat about it on these forums.

sheesh dont take it so personal.

SicStang03
10-09-2008, 03:13 PM

Wunna run a "stang" for fity?

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Wunna run a "stang" for fity?

ill pass until i get my balls back. im not hard up for racing atm.

SicStang03
10-09-2008, 03:18 PM
ill pass until i get my balls back. im not hard up for racing atm.

LOL.. just bustin your balls man. I couldn't take your money. You have a wife and a kid on the way;)

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL.. just bustin your balls man. I couldn't take your money. You have a wife and a kid on the way;)

ah dont use that excuse. I only used that because some guy wanted to race after a meet knowing full well a cop is going to be there. I wont risk that at all. :no:

Anyway im down for a tank of gas for some runs sometime just to size em up. I want to pulley my car again before that tho.

1SLWPOS
10-09-2008, 03:23 PM
LOL.. just bustin your balls man. I couldn't take your money. You have a wife and a kid on the way;) I'll race you if your around barrett tomorrow.

İhris
10-09-2008, 03:24 PM
but you do gloat about it at meets.... i dont even know you and the first thing you did was walk up to my car at a meet before i could even say hello to anyone u were telling me a story about how you destroyed a Z4 on the way to the meet....

what i also dont get is that you said you would pull bus lengths on that RSX-S if you had started at the same time... and put $1500 on the race?? well from the looks of the video you couldnt even catch up to his door and you only fell back 1/2 a car length..... that doesnt make any sense to me. and why bet $1500??? Fucking put that shit into making your car go faster rather than skret racing hondas and other 14 sec cars.... go get some new rims with that money or something lol

Domestic Rice FTL.....

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 03:32 PM
but you do gloat about it at meets.... i dont even know you and the first thing you did was walk up to my car at a meet before i could even say hello to anyone u were telling me a story about how you destroyed a Z4 on the way to the meet....

Domestic Rice FTL.....

You are full of shit. On the way to the meet is walking distance from my home. How the hell did i run a bimmer in that short a time? Why dont you come over to me at the meet and introduce yourself?

and then remind me of how i "destroyed" anything with my .2 miles from sonic?

İhris
10-09-2008, 03:42 PM
..... im full of shit??

RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements....

Lambo doors... Lam....Lamb....LAMBOOOO.... they dont belong on a FWD Chevy.
Where on Buford Hwy did you steal those rims????

you like to race right??? you tell me one thing other than your intake that you have on that car that makes it go faster....

If you were all about SHOW you wouldnt be going to commerce every weekend or barrett or street racing everyone you see.... so WHAT IN THE FUCK is the point of all that shit on your car???

show me some trophies you won... show me something that proves to me that you arent some kid that watched F&F 1000000 times.

you fuck around at meets.... squeelin tires.... speeding through parking lots.... acting like an idiot....

I gotta ask you.... what are you trying to accomplish?

SicStang03
10-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I'll race you if your around barrett tomorrow.

Dig or roll? You me and Collins definitely need to meet up:cheers:

SicStang03
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
..... im full of shit??

you like to race right??? you tell me one thing other than your intake that you have on that car that makes it go faster....

If you were all about SHOW you wouldnt be going to commerce every weekend or barrett or street racing everyone you see.... so WHAT IN THE FUCK is the point of all that shit on your car???

show me some trophies you won... show me something that proves to me that you arent some kid that watched F&F 1000000 times.

you fuck around at meets.... squeelin tires.... speeding through parking lots.... acting like an idiot....

You obviously don't know anything about his car

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
..... im full of shit??

:blah:

hell i won a trophy last weekend at the street stylez car show.

Engine mods? who cares if it was bone stock?

squealing tires? wtf?
speeding in parking lots? again wtf?

whoa that is alot of b.s. you spill. This is the kinda crap i dont understand someone would spread. Reminds me of highschool. If you hate the chevy that is fine, but if your going to start the rumor mill, keep it to yourself.

İhris
10-09-2008, 03:53 PM
You obviously don't know anything about his car

did you see all the question marks in the post???? those are used gramatically define a question.... meaning im trying to figure this shit out :) thanks though

i know his car has 215hp and weighs 2600lbs and its FWD..... stock specs....

İhris
10-09-2008, 03:54 PM
i know he ran a 14.5 at commerce last weekend.... i know SS cobalts run anywhere from 13.9 to 15sec depending on the driver

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
i know he ran a 14.5 at commerce last weekend.... i know SS cobalts run anywhere from 13.9 to 15sec depending on the driver

thats funny since commerce wasnt open for T&T last weekend. If your talking about the wet track vid of commerce a few months ago at tunerfest then yea.... no1 could hook up that weekend.

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:01 PM
thats funny since commerce wasnt open for T&T last weekend. If your talking about the wet track vid of commerce a few months ago at tunerfest then yea.... no1 could hook up that weekend.

sorry yeah i was talking about TF

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:03 PM
sorry yeah i was talking about TF

but since you must know

Smaller Pulley (3.0) (2.8 is in the trunk)
42# injectors
CAI
Innovate WB
HP Tuners (to custom tune)

---------
since ive been to the track ive added

Cobra H/E
Dual Pass endplate
Headers
Hiflow dp
GMPP exhaust with Resonator replaced by glasspacks (reversed to baffle it)
Ingalls Torque Dampener (to help avoid wheel hop)

Those are just off the top of my head.

Posting a 14.5 @ 101ish mph on a wet track (2.8 60 ft times) that was closed a couple of times is not accurate.

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:05 PM
but since you must know

42# injectors
CAI
Innovate WB

---------

Cobra H/E
Dual Pass endplate
Headers
Hiflow dp

Now were getting somewhere :goodjob: dynoed yet?

Silvrmaxx
10-09-2008, 04:06 PM
but since you must know

42# injectors
CAI
Innovate WB

---------

Cobra H/E
Dual Pass endplate
Headers
Hiflow dp

Posting a 14.5 @ 101ish mph on a wet track (2.8 60 ft times) that was closed a couple of times is not accurate.

did you replace the resonator with glasspacks since the last sonic meet?

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Now were getting somewhere :goodjob: dynoed yet?

dynos lie.... but maybe 260ish hp is a good guess. I wont dyno until i get 60# injectors, methanol and 2.6 on there.

best to just run it at the track and see the results.

did you replace the resonator with glasspacks since the last sonic meet?

yea its alot quieter, i couldnt stand going to work with it so loud.

Silvrmaxx
10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
lol, does it sound better even though its quieter?? last time i heard it, it did kinda have that honda fart can sound about 3000 rpm...

DirtyMechanic
10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
dynos lie.... but maybe 260ish hp is a good guess. I wont dyno until i get 60# injectors, methanol and 2.6 on there.

yea its alot quieter, i couldnt stand going to work with it so loud.im just going to have call a whole lot of BS on that 260ish... because if you were anywhere near that you would have pulled back that rsx like a raped ape... and well.... you didnt pull back much if anything....

but continue your pissing contest AGAIN.... just make sure you dont piss into the wind again like your callout thread.

collins
10-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Collins not everyone knows you drive a GTO though if I remeber corretly I thought you drove a 350z for the longest time give the man a break for assuming something and I still want to run your GTO bring that Goat to barrett tomorrow.
eh, its whatev. lol ive said my peice, im over it.

oh about barrett... we just might be able to make that happen... im working in vinings tomorrow night, so kennesaw isnt that far away. pm me details. cant be out too late tho... going to leisa's funeral sat. :(

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:19 PM

yea its alot quieter, i couldnt stand going to work with it so loud.

i like what you are doing with your mods but seriously imo i would lose the lambo doors, get lightweight rims, drop it down 2in, keep the exterior clean and simple... little things that JUMP out at you can ruin the way an exterior flows.... like your rims lol things like chrome door handles on a black car or .... lambo doors. But hey its your car.... do what you want with it.

after 15 min of looking for a decent looking Cobalt this is all i can find.... lose the wing and this would be a decent looking car.,...
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3568/meeeaz1.jpg

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:20 PM
lol, does it sound better even though its quieter?? last time i heard it, it did kinda have that honda fart can sound about 3000 rpm...

hence why i got rid of that crap resonator.

hit me up at the meet and ill drive my car to the qt or kroger and rev it a couple times if u wanna hear.

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:27 PM
im just going to have call a whole lot of BS on that 260ish... because if you were anywhere near that you would have pulled back that rsx like a raped ape... and well.... you didnt pull back much if anything....

oh you mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eo8s-c5N7A

unfortunately he would only post this one and not the others. I had a car in front of me and didnt know if i could get in front of him or not so i let it go. That was about a 60 - 100 kick and was on the way to tunerfest.

the ones he wont post from 20 or 30 mph kicks were too embarrassing for him to show. He claims missed gear but wont post to show... although i know he didnt listening to that vtec.

Notice how u actually can hear my SC instead of his prior vid where he braked to make it seem like i was going and then punched it.

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:29 PM
My civic has seen a few trophies in its time... you talk a lot of shit about hondas and how slow they are.... well there are 4 cyl hondas pushing 700+ HP (nobody says a thing about BYT and what i just said LOL)

My honda was by no means fast but if you do it right.... trophies at a show is one thing but having a car that people admire and wins trophies is what I would be going for.... hearing people say things like....

Im not a big fan at all of that style car but shit id drive yours.... thats just priceless to me....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/l_165e62d087d98fa0d522d04a88a85406.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/l_a6cc6c06587f19e3c81b67aa825a048d.jpg

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:32 PM
My civic has seen a few trophies in its time... you talk a lot of shit about hondas and how slow they are.... well there are 4 cyl hondas pushing 700+ HP (nobody says a thing about BYT and what i just said LOL)

My honda was by no means fast but if you do it right.... trophies at a show is one thing but having a car that people admire and wins trophies is what I would be going for.... hearing people say things like....

Im not a big fan at all of that style car but shit id drive yours.... thats just priceless to me....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/l_165e62d087d98fa0d522d04a88a85406.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/l_a6cc6c06587f19e3c81b67aa825a048d.jpg

clean ride... u should look at my interior. i changed that nickel trim with satin black and a number of other things.

besides, i dont consider lambos rice since you only see them when i park.

the chrome u are right, but i got them way back in 05, before the black rim thing got popular.

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
clean ride... u should look at my interior. i changed that nickel trim with satin black and a number of other things.

besides, i dont consider lambos rice since you only see them when i park.

the chrome u are right, but i got them way back in 05, before the black rim thing got popular.

understandable.... i was rocking 17in Konig verdicts for awhile lol... they were nasty looking .

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/side.jpg

DirtyMechanic
10-09-2008, 04:39 PM
oh you mean like this?

unfortunately he would only post this one and not the others. I had a car in front of me and didnt know if i could get in front of him or not so i let it go. That was about a 60 - 100 kick and was on the way to tunerfest.

the ones he wont post from 20 or 30 mph kicks were too embarrassing for him to show. He claims missed gear but wont post to show... although i know he didnt listening to that vtec.

Notice how u actually can hear my SC instead of his prior vid where he braked to make it seem like i was going and then punched it.didnt see that video, i dont youtube stalk people... but im glad you showed that because it just reiterates my point and Chirs' point even more... 260whp should pull that type-s like a raped ape not hold steady with it.

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
did see that video i dont youtube stalk people... but im glad you showed that because it just reiterates my point and Chirs' point even more... 260whp should pull that type-s like a raped ape not hold steady with it.

that was on the way to tunerfest, i think u can see what i added if u read back a little.

besides, stage 2 alone is 245 hp.

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
i'll prove you wrong on that...

http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-Cobalt-Timeslip-14152.html

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
1/4 Mile ET: 13.811
1/4 Mile MPH: 103.730
1/8 Mile ET: 8.948
1/8 Mile MPH: 79.850
0-60 Foot ET: 2.145
Temperature F: 80.0

Density Altitude (DA): DA Calculator
Timeslip Scan:
Car Make: Chevrolet
Car Model: Cobalt
Car Type: SS/SC
Car Year: 2007
Driver: Gary Lefever (Ozzyrulez)
E-Mail: Click HERE
Videos: Cobalt Videos
Web Site:

Horsepower @ wheels: 236.71
Torque @ wheels: 213.95
Dyno Type: DynoJet

Stock:
Engine: 2.0L LSJ
Turbos:
Supercharger: Stock M62
Boost Control:
Boost Pressure (psi): 16.33
Intercooler:
Nitrous System:
Nitrous Shot:
Pistons (rotors):
Port:
Rings (seals):
Heads:
Connecting Rods:
Camshaft:
Throttle Body:
Intake & Air Filter:
Headers / Downpipe: GMPP Honed Manifold
Midpipe:

Exhaust: GMPP Sport Catback
Carburetor:

Computer ECU Chip Upgrade: Custom Dyno Tune
Battery:
Ignition:
Spark Plugs:
Fuel Injectors:
Fuel Pump:
Gas: 93
Pulley: 76MM/2.99IN
Transmission:
Clutch/Torq Conv: Spec Stage 2+
Differential:
Radiator:
Flywheel:
Shifter: B&M Short Throw
Gears:
Suspension:
Wheels:
Brake Rotors/Pads:
Tires Stock Pirelli's
Weight with driver (lbs): 0
Track: Gainesville Raceway, FL, USA

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:51 PM
1/4 Mile ET: 13.701
1/4 Mile MPH: 104.600
1/8 Mile ET: 8.894
1/8 Mile MPH: 81.320
0-60 Foot ET: 2.149
Temperature F: 50.0
Density Altitude (DA): DA Calculator

Car Make: Chevrolet
Car Model: Cobalt
Car Type: SS 2.4 coupe Turbocharged VVT
Car Year: 2006
Driver: Douglas V.
E-Mail: Click HERE
Videos: Cobalt Videos
Web Site:
http://www.cobaltss.net
Horsepower @ wheels: 234.00
Torque @ wheels: 244.00
Dyno Type: mustang

Stock:
Engine: 2.4 liter vvt
Turbos: Garrett GT2860RS
Supercharger: no
Boost Control: no
Boost Pressure (psi): 8
Intercooler: Garrett Spec.
Nitrous System: no
Nitrous Shot: n/a
Pistons (rotors): stock
Port: n/a
Rings (seals): stock
Heads: stock
Connecting Rods: stock
Camshaft: stock
Throttle Body: stock
Intake & Air Filter: Hahn Racecraft
Headers / Downpipe: Hahn Racecraft
Midpipe:
Hahn racecraft
Exhaust: Corsa Touring 2.5 inch cat back
Carburetor: n/a

Computer ECU Chip Upgrade: Hahn Tuned w/ FPR Return Style
Battery: stock
Ignition: stock
Spark Plugs: NGK Iridium 1 step colder
Fuel Injectors:
Fuel Pump: stock
Gas: 93 octane
Pulley: stock
Transmission: 4t45e automatic hahn tuned
Clutch/Torq Conv: stock
Differential: n/a
Radiator:
Flywheel: n/a
Shifter: n/a
Gears: n/a
Suspension: stock
Wheels: stock 17 inch polished
Brake Rotors/Pads: cross drilled/slotted hawk pads
Tires fuzion Hri 225/45/17
Weight with driver (lbs): 3050

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:52 PM
^^^^ GT28RS w/ 8lbs of boost only hit 234 on the dyno ..... hmmm

İhris
10-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Wellll.... its been fun but im leaving work now so..... bye :)

DirtyMechanic
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
^ownd

Silvrmaxx
10-09-2008, 05:14 PM
That civic is sexy!!

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 06:10 PM
just got home.

dynojet and mustang dyno are different so its hard to gauge which your talking about. Doesnt look like he tuned it.

the other cobalt is a n/a (2.4) with a turbo. Its not even the same engine.

^ownd

when u wanna run?

Lankhoss
10-09-2008, 06:45 PM
oh you mean like this?

Notice how u actually can hear my SC instead of his prior vid where he braked to make it seem like i was going and then punched it.

Wow, were you really sitting there waving to the guy as you pulled a half a car ahead of him? You truly are the biggest douchebag I've seen on here.

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow, were you really sitting there waving to the guy as you pulled a half a car ahead of him? You truly are the biggest douchebag I've seen on here.

after that ricer stunt he did yea. also it was shut down early due to that rig in front of me.

He still wont post the raping vid from a 30 kick

Lankhoss
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Dude, quit trying to justify it. Acting like that shows just how much of a tool you are......regardless of what he did or didn't do.

Way to sink to that person's level then think you are better than them.

rrutter81
10-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Dude, quit trying to justify it. Acting like that shows just how much of a tool you are......regardless of what he did or didn't do.

Way to sink to that person's level then think you are better than them.

i think you need to relax and stop taking it so personally. lol

DirtyMechanic
10-09-2008, 09:39 PM
i think you need to relax and stop taking it so personally. lolpstt your the one getting all bent out of shape because people are calling your cobalt rice and that someone posted up videos of you not pulling a stock rsx type-s... dude its ok youll grow up....

collins
10-09-2008, 10:06 PM
mike, why dont u run him

Civicn33b
10-10-2008, 08:23 AM
^^ "one step colder" you sprayin that thing now mech?

collins
10-10-2008, 09:41 AM
LOL mech is afraid of nitrous. vq's like to go "pop"

DieselNuts
10-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Honest to god, if you lost those hidious wheels, you would be suprisingly faster.

DirtyMechanic
10-10-2008, 02:49 PM
^^ "one step colder" you sprayin that thing now mech?HOLY FAWKING SH!T you are the first person to see that...http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/secret.gif

LOL mech is afraid of nitrous. vq's like to go "pop" not necessarily.... ive learned a few little tihngs and.... i like the tq it makes in the VQ.... you think your LSX motor like it... lol 335hp-388trq with a 75 shot:boobies:

collins
10-10-2008, 03:52 PM
i KNOW the lsx likes it. ;) and dont front. u aint sprayin shit lol