PDA

View Full Version : Palin could be a 72 year olds Heartbeat away from being PRESIDENT?!

blurred visions
10-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Yea, good choice republicans. If McCain dies this would be the demise of our country as we know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXmuhWrlj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKvdReR0uA

blackshine007
10-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Good ol' Joe, don't ya know Gee gosh guy I tell ya....... Epic failure. But according to polls, they're slipping.

blurred visions
10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Yea that was obvious. Some people are too stuck on being a Republican that they forget about taking some realization of the content of their candidates. They just need to look inward in their party and there they will find their reason to support Obama.

willum14pb
10-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Yea that was obvious. Some people are too stuck on being a Republican that they forget about taking some realization of the content of their candidates. They just need to look inward in their party and there they will find their reason to support Obama.

The same can be said for democrats.

She may not know a whole lot about every bill passed through senate and congress.. but what governor does? Lets throw you in the hot seat out of no where and see how you fair. However, she stands for exactly what mccain does and if she sticks to their plan if she does end up becoming president then i will back her fully. She's by no means stupid, or a two faced/bad person, so im not mad that she's not 100% up to date on everything in politics. If anything, she's genuine and un corrupt and hopefully she can stay that way and see past all the bull****. People need to cut her a little slack and ease up. Id rather have her in office than a senator who received sweetheart loans from fanny and freddie and failed to vote for regulation on these two companies when they well knew they were going down. Talk about corruption.

4dmin
10-08-2008, 11:22 AM

She may not know a whole lot about every bill passed through senate and congress.. but what governor does? Lets throw you in the hot seat out of no where and see how you fair. However, she stands for exactly what mccain does and if she sticks to their plan if she does end up becoming president then i will back her fully. She's by no means stupid, or a two faced/bad person, so im not mad that she's not 100% up to date on everything in politics. If anything, she's genuine and un corrupt and hopefully she can stay that way and see past all the bull****. People need to cut her a little slack and ease up. Id rather have her in office than a senator who received sweetheart loans from fanny and freddie and failed to vote for regulation on these two companies when they well knew they were going down. Talk about corruption.

cut her slack :lmfao:

that is the lamest sh!t you've posted to date; really. how about i give you a box of tampons for that bleeding heart of yours? she is a f*cking moron and possibly could of been the worst VP pick of the century. she can't answer anything w/o regurgitating her nominee speach or mccains garbage. sorry but even republicans think mccain should of done better.

i find it so funny how mccain/palin are going after obama for experience and "ON THE JOB TRAINING"... hello even your statements prove she is a nobody w/o any washington experience. running our administration isn't a PTA meeting in wassilla, al. epic fail on mccain for his choice. polls are what they are b/c rep ticket is weak. republican ticket = grandpa + hockey mom :lmfao:

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2008, 12:46 PM
cut her slack :lmfao:

that is the lamest sh!t you've posted to date; really. how about i give you a box of tampons for that bleeding heart of yours? she is a f*cking moron and possibly could of been the worst VP pick of the century. she can't answer anything w/o regurgitating her nominee speach or mccains garbage. sorry but even republicans think mccain should of done better.

i find it so funny how mccain/palin are going after obama for experience and "ON THE JOB TRAINING"... hello even your statements prove she is a nobody w/o any washington experience. running our administration isn't a PTA meeting in wassilla, al. epic fail on mccain for his choice. polls are what they are b/c rep ticket is weak. republican ticket = grandpa + hockey mom :lmfao:

couldn't have said it better lmao classic +

blurred visions
10-08-2008, 10:22 PM

She may not know a whole lot about every bill passed through senate and congress.. but what governor does? Lets throw you in the hot seat out of no where and see how you fair. .

I'm not a potential Vice President of the United States of America, she is, so I would hope that having the second most important position in American government you would know quite a bit about current events in Washington within the last 8 years.

However, she stands for exactly what mccain does and if she sticks to their plan if she does end up becoming president then i will back her fully.

You couldn't have said it better, she is a PUPPET. McCain tells her what to say and she says it.

She's by no means stupid

Yes, she is.

, or a two faced/bad person, so im not mad that she's not 100% up to date on everything in politics. If anything, she's genuine and un corrupt and hopefully she can stay that way and see past all the bull****.

Because she hasn't been in Washington makes her qualified? Your saying that because shes a nice lady, she doesn't have to know **** for **** about current events, because shes nice. Really?

People need to cut her a little slack and ease up.

No way Jose, with people like Hannity talking trash 24/7 about Obama there is no way I would let up off Palin. Besides, with McCain so old WE NEED to very well be looking into Palin and thinking of her as a potential President.

Id rather have her in office than a senator who received sweetheart loans from fanny and freddie and failed to vote for regulation on these two companies when they well knew they were going down. Talk about corruption.

Oh give me a break, your buddy McCain is no angel and he has more **** dug up than anyone could on Obama.

Check the polls, McCain is going down.