PDA

View Full Version : Leisa, I will never forget you.

Brett
10-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Leisa, Tonight I lost my soul mate. almost 10 years ago you walked into my life and changed me forever. When we first met.... I was immature, had a serious case of the peter pam syndrome.... and yeah, I know... I know... you are saying "When did you ever grow out of that" and your right, I never did... But you made me who I am today. You got my life focused, You pointed me in the right direction. You made me aspire to be a better man, a better person and a better friend each day. Tonight I lost you, My best friend.

I thank god that I was able to be by your side when I had them let you pass tonight. I was kissing your lips, kissing your face, holding your hand, dripping my tears on you as I cried and told you what you mean to me and how much I love you, and within those 5 minutes you passed so peacefully. You dont know this, But you became brain dead yesterday, so I know I made the right choice, to let you go today... I followed what you have asked me to do if in this situation.

Tomorrow I will wake up and face reality, that I am going to begin a life without you, How do you expect me to do this? How will you give me the strength to take each day and find a way to smile?

I love you so much, I hope you knew that in your heart that you made me complete. Tonight I am empty inside, I am dead inside. I have lost the most amazing person I have ever known.

Thank you for giving me your time for the last 10 years, Thank you for making me a better person, thank you for your heart. I love you.

The Yousef
10-07-2008, 10:22 PM
we're here for you dude...i'm only a phone call away.

if it makes you feel better you can make fun of me as long as you want...

i promise i won't stab u

yogi08
10-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Dang man this made me get some serious chill bumps and its not even cold in this library. I wish i couldve stoped by to meet you while i was in atlanta. You keep on being stronger brother and continue to live your life for you.

uproot
10-07-2008, 10:24 PM
:(

Brett - Tonight you have lost your love, your life, but you will never lose your memories of her. Hold tight to those memories to give you strength and remember that one day you will be reunited.

81911SC
10-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Stay strong. Stay strong.

Brett
10-07-2008, 10:28 PM

Brett - Tonight you have lost your love, your life, but you will never lose your memories of her. Hold tight to those memories to give you strength and remember that one day you will be reunited.

... It kills me to know thats all I will ever have of her now though, Its so unfair

Alan®
10-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Leisa, Tonight I lost my soul mate. almost 10 years ago you walked into my life and changed me forever. When we first met.... I was immature, had a serious case of the peter pam syndrome.... and yeah, I know... I know... you are saying "When did you ever grow out of that" and your right, I never did... But you made me who I am today. You got my life focused, You pointed me in the right direction. You made me aspire to be a better man, a better person and a better friend each day. Tonight I lost you, My best friend.

I thank god that I was able to be by your side when I had them let you pass tonight. I was kissing your lips, kissing your face, holding your hand, dripping my tears on you as I cried and told you what you mean to me and how much I love you, and within those 5 minutes you passed so peacefully. You dont know this, But you became brain dead yesterday, so I know I made the right choice, to let you go today... I followed what you have asked me to do if in this situation.

Tomorrow I will wake up and face reality, that I am going to begin a life without you, How do you expect me to do this? How will you give me the strength to take each day and find a way to smile?

I love you so much, I hope you knew that in your heart that you made me complete. Tonight I am empty inside, I am dead inside. I have lost the most amazing person I have ever known.

Thank you for giving me your time for the last 10 years, Thank you for making me a better person, thank you for your heart. I love you.

Brett I am so sorry for you're loss. She may physically be gone but she will always be with you in spirit. The best way to honor her is to keep those lessons that she taught you and the memories you two created in the forefront of your mind.

blackshine007
10-07-2008, 10:29 PM
This is heart breaking. Brett, there comes a time when sometimes we need to take the time to separate from the world when it seems like our luck is lost. I think you need to at least get out and go somewhere where there's peace of mind. At least take the time and remember all the things good and bad about her. Let all your anger out. But please don't sit in front of your PC screen any longer. Just cut it off for a few days if at all possible and take some time to yourself. Like I said, we are here for you in spirit while you're away. I think you should at least owe it to yourself.

Elbow
10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Brett, I cannot imagine how you feel. Like others said hold those good memories close forever. Stay strong. You have done all the right things, and she is looking down on you. You have tons of friends to lean on. You will be in my prayers for sure.

RandomGuy
10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Everything happens for a reason... .SURELY there was ABSOLUTELY any reason something like this HAD to happen to people like you... But stuff happens... food for thought.

You're in for a rough couple of months, but hold on to the memories! Be strong for the rest of the family!

Slomaro Z28
10-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Be strong and use your friends, they'll help you through all of this.

Whiteboy572
10-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Man, sorry to hear that..

SixSquared
10-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Still can't believe she's gone.... It all happened so fast. Like QD said... there's so many horrible people in the world.. why does this happen to the best of them?

You and your family are still in my thoughts, Brett.

Stormhammer
10-07-2008, 10:47 PM

redrumracer
10-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Sorry to hear that man, stay strong and stay in there.

RutRoe
10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
You're in my prayers Brett, and you know she's in a better place now, and she loves you just as much as you love her.

No ones words can even come close to explaining any of this. I'm so deeply sorry. God bless you.

Evil Goat
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
my heart goes out to you brett....stay strong buddy.

slostang
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
this made me cry Brett.

Catnip
10-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Its so unfair

You can't think like that man, it will only bring anger and more sadness.

00CiViC00
10-07-2008, 11:17 PM
i may not know yall personally but ,
yall are in my prayers.......

Shawna
10-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I am so proud of you right now. I have learned a lot from the both of you over the years. You are not alone in this I am here to hold your hand every day until you dont need me anymore.

SL33P3R
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Brett, Ive never got to meet you but we've talked on AIM a couple times, but you have been so strong thru this it amazes me. She is in a better place, everytime you post about this I tear up and I dont know either of you, I can actually feel your pain, I really can,. Stay strong man you will be fine with IA beside you :)

The Ren
10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
We all love you Brett.. I was glad I got to be there for you.. and Leisa.. even if it was only one day in the hospital.. She was an amazing woman and will forever be apart of my life.. I am blessed to have had her apart of my life.. truely truely blessed I cant say that enough. I respect the hell out of you Brett and know I am here for anything you need me to be here for.. You have my phone number and you know where I live..

Blitanicle99
10-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Read my PM, don't have to reply but just hell read it please.

JConner
10-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Brett, I have only met you once. You probably don't remember me but, I can tell you that she is in a better place than we could imagine! I lost my best friend, my father, in 2002 . My father and your wife are both enjoying the same Heaven that no one on Earth can comprehend.

Nubz
10-07-2008, 11:47 PM
i may not know you, or have me you, but im deeply saddend by this. you and youre family are in my thoughts and prayers. stay strong and just remeber were all here for you

tegedc2
10-07-2008, 11:51 PM
I WILL PRAY FOR HER TONIGHT SO SHE CAN REST IN PEACE:( BE STRONG BRETT WERE ALL HERE FOR YOU:goodjob:

CHADbee
10-08-2008, 12:41 AM

brett...i do havent posted in the WL in a long time and will most likely not post in here again but after hearing what happen i felt the need to say some things.

we were never introduced the many times i have been are around you and Leisa at shows/events(yousefs at fault for that) but i was praying for her to pull through and i will continue to pray for you cause i can not ever image what it would be like to lose a person you 100% know as your soul mate. i hope you find the power to hold on and live life as hard or pointless as it may seam. just know that i am praying for you and her family. remember she loved you so she is watching down on you, dont let her down by giving up on yourself, she wants you to continue on.

1SOL2NV
10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
this made me cry Brett. X2 on that , brett i didnt know her or you but i can only put myself .....well not even close to in your shoes and it hurts me ... WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY . i lost a couple of people in my life but never a soul mate . im truly sorry . and i wish there was a answer to why this happens to the best of people ... if she told you what you needed to know in this situation .... then you KNOW she is not here in physical form but she is still with you .watching over you and your family ! . stay strong . my prayers are with you man :( .

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm crying again, thanks Brett.. I've officially ruined my makeup.

Sammich
10-08-2008, 10:45 AM
this made me cry Brett.

x2

takes a courageous person to perservere...you are courageous brett and we all have ur back.

wish i could have met you two..always seeing ur pics and ur online humor towards one another made me jealous. you will be ok man

Slow Motion
10-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Brett, I am truly sorry to hear about this. I don't know you like that but, I was truly praying that Leisa made it back to you. I hope that you will be able to stay strong and continue to live with her forever in your heart and soul.

-Slow Motion.

willum14pb
10-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Awful.. leisa is the last person i could see something like this happening too.. she was a real whole hearted human being and always cared for others, was always there to help, and completely selfless... she will be missed. Brett, im not aware, but if you haven't, you should make funeral arangements.. please fill me in on when/where.. i will make sure im there.

SlowsterCivy
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
That's so heart breaking. I cried reading that. I'm sorry for your lose. :cry:

Is their anyway to have a song played on the forum? Out of respect for Brett. A song that loops playing over and over.

d_day87
10-08-2008, 11:01 AM
i am speechless... you have my condolences.

rbwdriven
10-08-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't know you.

sorry about the loss of your wife. Reading what you wrote made my heart go in my throat and miss my sister. She has been gone 27 years. The pain slowly goes away but the memories will be strong forever.

my prayers are to you and your family.

T.S.
10-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Brett I am so sorry to hear about leisa if there is anything that you need from Paul, Kate and I please dont hesitate. You IA family/Friends love you and they certainly love Leisa. We are all here for you!

Sport1.3
10-08-2008, 11:24 AM
take it a day at a time, we're all here for you man, one way or another

A.P. Photography
10-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Shawna told me what happened as I am never on here anymore. Brett, no one can say the words to help you understand why this happened or to ease the pain you are feeling. Just remember that Leisa touched so many lives and brought a smile to everyone she met. I will never forget hanging out with you two and all the laughs we shared. When I looked at you two I could see the unconditional love that you had for each other.

I know this is hard and I cannot imagine what you are going through but you have a large family here on IA that is only a post or phone call away, myself included. If you need any of us, just ask.

God Bless.

JDMEK18
10-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Man Brett,
I'm so sorry for your loss -
I bought some tires from you and thats how we meet
My prayers go out to you and your family - so sorry for your loss bro!

Firefightin_tC
10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
You are a stronger man that alot of us.

It took alot to do what you had to do when most people can't let go.

God be with you, man. May he keep you and give you peace during this dark time in your life.

-J

v-empire
10-08-2008, 11:56 AM
this tears and sorrowful emotions and memories,
will slowly turn to smiles and laughter.

the focus of longing and emptiness,
will slowly turn to joy as we celebrate her life and the legacy she left for us.

she saved us all in some ways, re open our eyes that friends and laughter is more important then bickering and complacency. we are all very fragile, so we learn to appreciate people and be humble with dealings.

thank her and not be sorry, she re-gave us life.

stay strong for her.

dave.

Marta Mike
10-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Well Brett like i said before im not good with these type of things, which is mainly why i wasnt at the hospital too long before i left. I just tend to keep things to myself and always believe everything will be ok. You and Leisa were the first few people i met when i started getting into the scene, and for the few years ive known the both of you ive seen you grow into a totally different person than the goofy old man i met back in 03-lol. I know how much she meant to you man, and honestly if theres anything you need, anything i can do, just holla at me. Reading about all this, the messages on her myspace, everything man brought me to tears. I guess you never know how much u care till its gone. Im here for you man. You're in my prayers, Leisa wont go by unmissed.

Marta mike
770 309 4288

alpine_aw11
10-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about this Brett. I don't know you and never knew Leisa, but from what I've seen you both seem like great people. Life is hard man. Unfair things like this happen, you just need to stay strong and set an example for your family. You have a lot of friends supporting you and we're all pulling for you. Keep your head up buddy. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. It hurts me to see things like this happen to good people. Just remember all of the lessons she taught you and everything you have gained from being with her, she will live on in your heart and the hearts of others.

Brett
10-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I know I am lucky to have had the love me and her shared, People can go thier whole life without knowing the love that me and Leisa had for one another, and for that I am grateful.

EM1toEVO
10-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Brett, I'm so sorry. I simply can't imagine how you must feel. If you need anything, I'm here for you. Stay strong.

FasTech
10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Brett. Reading that made me tear up.... I don't know what to say to this, but I truly am sorry to hear this. Do the best you can and stay strong.

Brett
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
You all believe it or not do help, All in some way help me stay strong

Frög
10-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Be strong. I am so sorry for your lost. My eyes watered when I read you post.

Kevykev
10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
I know I am lucky to have had the love me and her shared, People can go thier whole life without knowing the love that me and Leisa had for one another, and for that I am grateful.

She was the only on i REALLY spoke to on AIM, she mad it clear how much you meant to her.

You did well B Rizzle, We're not all promised 99 years of life together, but in those 8 years of marriage, you did your thing well.

I can vouch for you pimp. :cheers:

The Ren
10-08-2008, 04:06 PM

You are soo right.. some people go their entire life not knowing at all even a small amount of the love you two shared for each other...

Brett
10-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Today has been a hard day, Day #2 of my life without her, I just cant seem to accept her being gone.

ryan3lcsvt
10-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Its only her body thats gone Brett, her spirit will ALWAYS be with you!

LoveGirl
10-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm praying for you, Brett, during this difficult time.
I'm really sorry.

The Ren
10-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Today has been a hard day, Day #2 of my life without her, I just cant seem to accept her being gone.

Sweetie your not expected to be ok immediately after.. But like ryan said.. just cause her body is gone.. doesnt mean her spirit is..

Brett
10-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I know, But I just.... Miss her... SO MUCH, I need her in my life to make it.

pInoy_R
10-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Brett,

She's not gone. As long as you never forget.