PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Debate 2

SPOOLIN
10-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Senator Obama's inability to FOLLOW THE AGREED RULES OF THE DEBATE is VERY obnoxious, disrespecting to the mediator, and almost like a high school argument to save his face. JESUS CHRIST!

speed_ga
10-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I know he acts like a little kid...lol

SPOOLIN
10-07-2008, 09:33 PM
he also just pretty much admitted that its not hard for a black man in this country to get a good education, etc.

speed_ga
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
true....and I stole your avatar...let me know if you care...I can get a new one...but I like yours.

MistaCee
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Mclame was going over time too. Lets not be biased.

81911SC
10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
I'll borrow that av too.

SPOOLIN
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
yes mccain did go over time but i didn't accuse obama of going overtime anyways.

04sleepa
10-07-2008, 09:41 PM
lmao @ the super bowl music and graphics after the debate. mccain remains solid imo. he's taking the shots that he needs to in order to show the inexperience in his opponent, while pushing his self up further. chess moves really

speed_ga
10-07-2008, 09:46 PM
I think mccain seemed to be more calm and I liked how he pointed out that we shouldn't tell the world our stragedy to get to bin laden.

4dmin
10-07-2008, 09:48 PM
well mccain didn't do what he needed and again i think obama will come out on top. i'm sorry but the man is too old/tired for this election. he doesn't understand

Alan®
10-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I like how Obama is skewing the small business thing in his favor. LOL at playing the numbers to work in your favor :rolleyes:

speed_ga
10-07-2008, 10:44 PM
haha Did anyone just see on CNN before they went to commercial when they took the people who were working the dials to make the +/- lines to do a hand vote on who they would vote for if they had to vote today. It was 14 to 11 and the 14 group was for Mccain.

BanginJimmy
10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I was doing homework and missed it. Anything news worthy or just political babble with no real substance like the first one?

blacknightteg
10-07-2008, 11:06 PM
i didnt really find anything stand outish about the debate, the one thing that i did like a lot tho is how obama talked about education, one thing TONS of voters are concerne about seeing as how thousands of voters are now young and in college. mccain on the other hand did not.

JConner
10-07-2008, 11:08 PM
woo hoo I just was on the air with Mark Arum on 750AM WSB Radio discussing the debate!

blurred visions
10-07-2008, 11:11 PM
haha Did anyone just see on CNN before they went to commercial when they took the people who were working the dials to make the +/- lines to do a hand vote on who they would vote for if they had to vote today. It was 14 to 11 and the 14 group was for Mccain.

Yea but the odd thing is they were asked earlier who they liked more and Obama won, so I wonder what is really moving that crowds favor.

I use to be Republican, and this was only because my parents were and I never gave a flip about politics, so whatever they said I agreed with. But after taking in both candidates, Obama wins hands down, he shows that he means what he says and his plans are a more common sense approach in dealing with matters.

McCain is too old, and that means Palin is a 72 year olds heartbeat away from becoming President if McCain wins this, and if that doesn't scare you I don't know what will.

Alan®
10-07-2008, 11:16 PM
I was doing homework and missed it. Anything news worthy or just political babble with no real substance like the first one?
Yea pretty much just babble.

Vteckidd
10-08-2008, 12:52 AM
i think Mccain was 100 times better this time around .He slammed and hammered home the points he needed to.

Obama stumbled a few times.

Props to Brokaw for not letting Obama get the last word in like he tried to do the entire first debate.

Mccain by a nose IMO

BTEC
10-08-2008, 01:12 AM
obama took the win IMO. McCain mirrored alot of Obamas answers. He kept repeating "i know how to do this" without explaining how hed do it a few times. the jokes were kinda lame to me. and it was childish how he wanted extra time (which he wasted) bc obama wanted to correct him on some of the bashing he was doing. But McCain talked in depth when it came to war/fighting.

Obama was studdering alot and didnt answer a couple of the questions as if he misunderstood them. He prolly couldve made his answers shorter. But IMO he thoroughly answered and explain his plans. He shouldnt have repeated that crap about pakistan (sp). Stupid

Nobody is perfect so instead of pointing out the bad that u have on one person point out the bad u have on both. be real

man
10-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Yea but the odd thing is they were asked earlier who they liked more and Obama won, so I wonder what is really moving that crowds favor.

I use to be Republican, and this was only because my parents were and I never gave a flip about politics, so whatever they said I agreed with. But after taking in both candidates, Obama wins hands down, he shows that he means what he says and his plans are a more common sense approach in dealing with matters.

McCain is too old, and that means Palin is a 72 year olds heartbeat away from becoming President if McCain wins this, and if that doesn't scare you I don't know what will.

You're pretty easily influenced aren't you?

(Rhetorical question btw, I already know the answer, I can read it through your posts)

tony
10-08-2008, 11:51 AM
The hell? I don't see how anyone can say Obama lost that debate, McCain didnt even come close to doing what he needed to do.. all polls show that Obama had the edge in this debate and still nothing changes, Obama leads.

bigdare23
10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Mccain by a nose IMO

:lmfao:

I guess we saw two different debates then

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2008, 12:49 PM
McCain wasn't even close and I thought town hall meetings was suppose to be McCains thing, guess I was wrong.

Alan®
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM
McCain wasn't even close and I thought town hall meetings was suppose to be McCains thing, guess I was wrong.
I will agree Obama one but to not call it close :thinking:

4dmin
10-08-2008, 12:56 PM
I will agree Obama one but to not call it close :thinking:

again this comes back to vp debate... EXPECTATIONS. mccain needed a strong win expectations were high b/c this was his strong suit (town hall meeting) and... mccain didn't hit a home run.

imo i don't think either hit a home run but b/c mccain needs a big win and didn't deliver obama wins in the end.

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2008, 01:03 PM
nope it wasn't remotely close I don't like polls really but just take a look at any of them and they will have obama winning by a good margin especially when they started talking about handling the economy obama was 20 percentage points ahead of McCain . Yea McCain did better this debate than the first one but so did Obama and you can clearly see Obama is using the strat. of not to lose instead of going for the blowout. which in sports could def. hurt you but in politics it can only help you.

rehab
10-08-2008, 01:06 PM
McCain looked like walking death last night with a pound of makeup to cover it up.

My friends, McCain's arms looks like two broomsticks stuck under an undersized Jacket. My friends, Obama is not Osama. My friends, McCain clearly would like a BJ from Palin. My friends, Palin is stupidier than my pet turtle but appeals to ignorant right wingers living in fear. My friends, McCain really is an angry old fucc who's cancer of the face actually makes him look nicer. My friends, this is the state of the nation.

Total_Blender
10-08-2008, 01:33 PM
My friends, Palin is stupidier than my pet turtle but appeals to ignorant right wingers living in fear.n.

truth

Dirty Octopus™
10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
obama took the win IMO. McCain mirrored alot of Obamas answers. He kept repeating "i know how to do this" without explaining how hed do it a few times. the jokes were kinda lame to me. and it was childish how he wanted extra time (which he wasted) bc obama wanted to correct him on some of the bashing he was doing. But McCain talked in depth when it came to war/fighting.

Obama was studdering alot and didnt answer a couple of the questions as if he misunderstood them. He prolly couldve made his answers shorter. But IMO he thoroughly answered and explain his plans. He shouldnt have repeated that crap about pakistan (sp). Stupid

Nobody is perfect so instead of pointing out the bad that u have on one person point out the bad u have on both. be real
well put :goodjob:

Alan®
10-08-2008, 01:50 PM

You're kiddin me right? McCain mirrored a lot of Obama's answers? LOL. Did you even watch the last debate? Obama mirrored McCain for most of the debate.

tony
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM
You're kiddin me right? McCain mirrored a lot of Obama's answers? LOL. Did you even watch the last debate? Obama mirrored McCain for most of the debate.

Name one thing Obama picked off of McCain last night.

Alan®
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Name one thing Obama picked off of McCain last night.
When I said the last debate I meant the first one FYI

Crazy Asian
10-08-2008, 02:14 PM
McCain screwed up when he said "that one" IF you look at the poll Obama is widening the gap between McCain.

v-empire
10-08-2008, 02:27 PM
all this is fuzzy math.

Lets not forget that!

McCain will win.
numbers dont win election, people's votes does.

there are a heck lot of old people out there and they all go out and vote for 'that other one, or homeboy or their people ..and not sit behind the pc web and click/text for polls %.

last days, polls slippin, smear tactics and negative campaigning focusing on individual instead of the real issues... they work.

but i think they only reinforces the people who already is set and not the 'uncertain'.

either ways..USA! USA!

id strongly recommend McCain, only if Sarah Palin does a playboy issue spread. just for the heck of it, as it will be an epic but presidential move.

America will be the talk amongst great nations again.

McCain/Palin nude '08

and remember one word , all you ms. hockey moms and mr. joe six packs out there...........

"maverick!" :goodjob:

tony
10-08-2008, 02:38 PM
all this is fuzzy math.

Lets not forget that!

McCain will win.

Actually its the electoral college, they let you graduate high school without knowing that?

v-empire
10-08-2008, 02:45 PM
again, this is fuzzy math. my wife has a drug problem and i didnt go to college.

they said i was stupid enough to get caught too. god knows what i might have told them...maybe everything.

smart people dont get caught, back in the day its was patriotic to die in my own hands than get caught.

huh? pop tarts.

hrmph. then she knew it was big for them cold later ya know.

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
all this is fuzzy math.

Lets not forget that!

McCain will win.

there are a heck lot of old people out there and they all go out and vote for 'that other one, or homeboy or their people ..and not sit behind the pc web and click/text for polls %.

last days, polls slippin, smear tactics and negative campaigning focusing on individual instead of the real issues... they work.

but i think they only reinforces the people who already is set and not the 'uncertain'.

either ways..USA! USA!

id strongly recommend McCain, only if Sarah Palin does a playboy issue spread. just for the heck of it, as it will be an epic but presidential move.

America will be the talk amongst great nations again.

McCain/Palin nude '08

and remember one word , all you ms. hockey moms and mr. joe six packs out there...........

"maverick!" :goodjob:

lol by far weak.

v-empire
10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
^ well, you wouldnt know anything.

you arent a maverick!

:tongue1:

XLR8NMR2
10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Obama clearly won the debate as polls show.

Obama looks more fit for the presidency, He seems like he knows alot more about what this county needs other than an 100 year war and no healthcare. lol

If mccain is elected i doubt anything will get done or change...We gave the republicans 8 years to try and fix this country lets give the deomcrats a chance.

SPOOLIN
10-08-2008, 04:28 PM
some of obamas answers left me asking my wife, "what the hell did he just, and did he answer the question!??"

Alan®
10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
some of obamas answers left me asking my wife, "what the hell did he just, and did he answer the question!??"
Yea but in all fairness so did McCain. At the beginning of the debate he wouldn't get off the energy bit and I just wanted to reach through the tv and choke him to death.