PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

Bballjamal
10-07-2008, 03:26 PM
....actually do any research into the New World Order, Bilderberg Group, The council on Foreign Relations, or most importantly, listen to people like George Carlin, Alex Jones, David Icke, Ron Paul, and informatively watch movies like Endgame and Zeitgeist I & II, to realize that this World is a bunch of BS and they're feeding it to us like cattle? :lmfao:

Out of all of those I recommend them all! You might find David Icke to be sort of out there on a couple of his theories but for Alex Jones and Ron Paul, and no introduction needed for George, what do you think of these things? How they're trying to turn this World as a whole into a one world government. Making a union between Canada, U.S, and Mexico as they did Europe after the first World War. How they fake terrorist attacks (and terrorism period) to pull Americans along into thinking we must give up our freedom for better safety and more invasion of privacy to spend billions on war. Haven't been on IA for awhile because I just moved into a new house and have been blessed not to be stuck in front of a tube for three months (not being able to afford cable yet lol) which has helped me realize what has been going on in the country and further more in this world over the last 200-300yrs (in a broad spectrum of course).

So yea, anyone else look into these characters? Feel free to look into it first before commenting by jumping on youtube. A lot of good info on there. I'm more interested in what will happen in the coming years with another staged war (no matter who we elect) with China, scarcity of money from loss to inflation where riots begin, congress letting this bill pass that has a lot of fine print about how they can pass any law or bill in the future if civil unrest happens, the army being put out into American streets to be ready for Martial law, etc. Discussion, and please look into the topics before instantly discrediting them with your personal close minded opinions.