PDA

View Full Version : I am the king of random problems

Allstar3.8T
10-07-2008, 10:21 AM
As long as i have been driving, random stuff happens to me cars that is out of my control. Examples?!!....heres a few before the Passat incident on Friday...

1. Driving down the road in my old integra, midnight, pitch blk dark, deer runs full speed into driver door, I soil myself.
2. the civic cpe I had, while paying inside for gas I had just pumped, a guy steals a car, tries to roll start it, fails and the stolen car parks on the hood of my car. A foot chase leads to a beating in the middle of the road, car suffers $3,000 in damage.
3. On the way to a car show in same civic, deer runs out hits widebodied rear on the gas door. Turn around go home, got more sleep.
4. On the way to a show in same civic, rabbit runs out, takes out air dam side skirt and sprays its guts all on the drivers side. Didnt win "best paint"....not suprised

Then Friday, my wifes passat sitting at the in laws house, and a pack, or gaggle or some posse of turkeys comes out of the woods, is walking past the driveway and the car and see themselves in the reflection. They begin fighting their reflections. Whole car scratched one end to the other, both sides, whole car will be getting repainted. Are you serious?! Wild turkeys?! How random is that?!!

MongolPup
10-07-2008, 10:24 AM
wtf? Pictures of said turkey attack?

Were you the one who beat the guy down in the middle of the road?

PS Please don't drive any of my cars haha

Gutling
10-07-2008, 10:25 AM
lol that sucks, but so odd its funny. wildlife > you

Brown Man
10-07-2008, 10:57 AM
damn dude that really sucks.

but look at it this wat. new paint job YAY.

good luck man

thegreatfnr
10-07-2008, 01:36 PM
wtf turkeys gone wild

4dmin
10-07-2008, 03:34 PM
dayum wild turkeys... teach you to support turkey day ;)

green_pedro7
10-07-2008, 10:41 PM
that is very wild, never heard of that ever happening before!

Nittanys1
10-07-2008, 10:58 PM
lol thats pretty funny what the turkeys did! SUXS but still funny!

Allstar3.8T
10-08-2008, 12:25 PM
wtf? Pictures of said turkey attack?

Were you the one who beat the guy down in the middle of the road?

PS Please don't drive any of my cars haha

1.Coming, on mom-in-laws digi since it was at her place.

2.Yes some, mostly the police though.....it was a crackhead.

3. No way, I hate to hurt others cars. I have hit a deer in my dads truck, and in my moms car, not to mention my own 3-4 times. I know I am bad luck. :)