PDA

View Full Version : General Chat From 4 Cylinder to 8 Cylinder

gerardojdm
10-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Ok, so on saturday night, me and my friends went to gwinett just to hang out. My friend didnt want to go cause nothing hardly go down, people dont want to race. So we were on our way back down south when we caught up with a group of car on the highway. My friend drives a Dc integra wit a JDM Type R and tuned with a redline at 10K.

So i watched as he took out a couple peolpe then all of a sudden i see a charger comes out of nowhere flying by me. I was like damn, so my friend kept hitting it but it still wasnt enough. for a minute i saw that my friend hitting it trying to get away but that hemi was too much. he ended up getting arrested. Cop said he clocked him at 132mph in a 55mph zone. so if u plan to run from a charger in dekald on a stock gsr hatch or something else, dont even try cause them state patol hemis aint no joke. unless u a modded corvette, cobra or an import. But HONDA just LET ME DOWN. FU*K 4 CYLINDERS :2up: IM getting me a 04 Cobra

blackshine007
10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
This has to be up there as far as dumb posts go. Not at the top but it's up there, ricer boy!

BTW, who else was out there with ya'll?

OneSlow5pt0
10-06-2008, 10:12 PM
yea GSP chargers will chase down 600 bikes,let alone a teg,lol

but ur dumb anyways

tdurr
10-06-2008, 10:12 PM
should have been doing 145... the chargers top out at 140 i think...but sucks for your friend. I wish i had a mildy quick car...

1439/2000
10-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Them state patrol hemis are no joke?

Your Honda is the joke. The car those motors are in weigh 7000 lbs.

Whiteboy572
10-06-2008, 10:17 PM
lol... I would have pinned it to the floor mine does 146 in 4th and i still have 2 gears, i would eventually run out of road.

*Remember you can always beat a crown vic, but not a motorola.

tdurr
10-06-2008, 10:26 PM

:thinking:

but remember he was driving a honda. prob has less then 230whp and its fwd. and the charger might have waited till he started to slow down to catch up like that....

gerardojdm
10-06-2008, 10:27 PM
lol... I would have pinned it to the floor mine does 146 in 4th and i still have 2 gears, i would eventually run out of road.

yea my buddy has a modded corvette, we picked up 170mph on 675 before

gerardojdm
10-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Well no one saw the cop on the side of the road, so i really dont know what my friend was doing. I guess he let off and tryed to hit it again when he saw the blue lights. Cause i was doing about 80 when i saw the cop flying by with his light off.

Imadaman
10-06-2008, 10:35 PM
that sucks,heard the cops V8 are pretty stout.

gerardojdm
10-06-2008, 10:36 PM
:thinking:

but remember he was driving a honda. prob has less then 230whp and its fwd. and the charger might have waited till he started to slow down to catch up like that....

True :D

cr0m3kid
10-06-2008, 10:39 PM
hell nah!!! thats messed up so what did he go to jail????

gerardojdm
10-06-2008, 10:57 PM
yea

Revmaynard
10-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Lol.

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
****a v8

OneSlow5pt0
10-06-2008, 11:10 PM
x2 nem

V6s FTW

MR2DR
10-06-2008, 11:28 PM
I6s FTW

but thats just me :goodjob:

Atlblkz06
10-06-2008, 11:46 PM
What a dumbarse ROFL. That ticket is gonna HURT.

gerardojdm
10-07-2008, 12:10 AM
sh*t his license is going to be removed probably till his 21

Nubz
10-07-2008, 12:15 AM
by the way you spell shyt. you must be asian

gerardojdm
10-07-2008, 12:23 AM

where???:???:

Nubz
10-07-2008, 12:30 AM
where???:???:
in your original post. just sounds...asian...correct me if im wrong. and sorry if i am. ha

SiRed94
10-07-2008, 01:01 AM
http://www.allpar.com/squads/police-cars/charger.html

Sushi
10-07-2008, 01:44 AM
lol stock gsr vs a hemi-charger you might as well just pulled over and he might have gone easier on your friend.

blackshine007
10-07-2008, 06:05 AM
in your original post. just sounds...asian...correct me if im wrong. and sorry if i am. ha
Nope, he's the "other" ethnic race. Gerado, you never answered my question.

seanrg1116
10-07-2008, 07:06 AM
n/a 4 banger is quick to 100mph

huge v8 is quick to 150+

the hemi charger cop car does over 150mph. just ask any state trooper

AnthonyF
10-07-2008, 07:45 AM
This has to be up there as far as dumb posts go. Not at the top but it's up there, ricer boy!

BTW, who else was out there with ya'll?

lolol. I agree. I really don't know what he was expecting.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
10-07-2008, 07:46 AM
n/a 4 banger is quick to 100mph

huge v8 is quick to 150+

the hemi charger cop car does over 150mph. just ask any state trooper

'eh, I'd have to see what Mopar they have. If it's a plain 'ol Hemi, you won't get past 155 The Braselton police have 2 SRT-8's as cop cars.

-Ant.

alpine_aw11
10-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Ok, honestly. Honda boys need to get the idea out of their ****ing head that their stock b-series swaps are fast. THEY'RE NOT. THEY'RE ****ING SLOW. Your friend got what he deserved for being stupid enough to try and outrun a GSP patrol car. ****, any cop car would've caught your asses. WTF was he thinking?

Theycall_Metue
10-07-2008, 09:57 AM
'eh, I'd have to see what Mopar they have. If it's a plain 'ol Hemi, you won't get past 155 The Braselton police have 2 SRT-8's as cop cars.

-Ant.
x2 i slow my axx down when i see them on the way to work:bump:

Sammich
10-07-2008, 09:58 AM
ill buy his car for $2k

StupidBikerBoy
10-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Never run unless you have the advantage:goodjob:

The chargers are slow, but ITR's are slower. Could have out handled the charger, but then the cops been trained to drive........

BlkCD5
10-07-2008, 10:16 AM
originally posted by gerardojdm
But HONDA just LET ME DOWN. FU*K 4 CYLINDERS IM getting me a 04 Cobra

:lmao: Please save them the hassle and just go straight to jail.

Motivation
10-07-2008, 10:40 AM
hell nah!!! thats messed up so what did he go to jail????

Are you serious? How is that messed up that he got arrested? Oh, and normally when you get arrested, jail IS the next step after the car ride.

AnthonyF
10-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Oh, and normally when you get arrested, jail IS the next step after the car ride.
yes...I can confirm this.

-Ant.

Ran
10-07-2008, 10:47 AM
*Remember you can always beat a crown vic, but not a motorola."You can outrun the cop, but you can't outrun the radio."

:goodjob:

RL...
10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
HONDA just LET ME DOWN. FU*K 4 CYLINDERS :2up: IM getting me a 04 Cobra

? It's not that honda let you down. Lack of power let you down. 200whp in whatever car isn't going to get you too far away from :police:. I wouldn't try to run away on the highway unless I had atleast 400+whp, I wouldn't try to run in a cobra either. Backroads is a different story though, I think I can outhandle cops with ease....But you shouldn't run, you'll prob end up caught...

Elbow
10-07-2008, 11:33 AM
^LOL you outhandling anyone makes me LOL.

And yeah 200whp in say a CRX or something light would get away.

amped4life33
10-07-2008, 11:35 AM
i can out run a charger...but i dont think i can out run a motorolla...

Cool Cat Racing
10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
No because the gearing in civics still won't let you go fast enough. As for not outrunning Motorola, I've done it on more than one occasion. If you have a scanner you know where they're going to be, pretty easy to get away. And second you can't outrun the radio but with a little skill and some speed you can certainly outrun where they can tell where you're going. If you cut off enough streets they no longer know where you are or where to look for you. I'm in no way advocating running from the police but I am saying that there are plenty of ways to get away. If you're on the highway you're pretty ****ed no matter what since they can see you from a mile away getting off the highway.

gerardojdm
10-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Nope, he's the "other" ethnic race. Gerado, you never answered my question.

its was me and bobby on my car and georgie boi and brian in the integra, sorry in forgot cause i was trying to sell some stuff to get some money

amped4life33
10-07-2008, 11:47 AM
No because the gearing in civics still won't let you go fast enough. As for not outrunning Motorola, I've done it on more than one occasion. If you have a scanner you know where they're going to be, pretty easy to get away. And second you can't outrun the radio but with a little skill and some speed you can certainly outrun where they can tell where you're going. If you cut off enough streets they no longer know where you are or where to look for you. I'm in no way advocating running from the police but I am saying that there are plenty of ways to get away. If you're on the highway you're pretty ****ed no matter what since they can see you from a mile away getting off the highway.

"this is air unit one, ive sited the suspect heading south towards the pier."
"copy that, stay with him"
"hes increasing speed..."
"dont you lose him!"
"this is air unit 1 sir, not appache'...hes pulling away...120...130...140..150..160...hes gone..."

haha sorry that just sorta reminded me of that scene...cause i was gonna say..even if you do evade the radio too...very rarely can you get away from a chopper...im not sayin it cant be done...but i wouldnt try it on my best day...

gerardojdm
10-07-2008, 11:47 AM
ill buy his car for $2k

the swap alone goes for $5K, that car is not slow if yall like, how about yall visit us down south to see it run. then ill see whats slow...:D

amped4life33
10-07-2008, 11:59 AM
the swap alone goes for $5K, that car is not slow if yall like, how about yall visit us down south to see it run. then ill see whats slow...:D

how far south are we talkin? im always up for a run..

Atlblkz06
10-07-2008, 12:27 PM

-Ant.

I knew it... One of em kinda followed me in a weird way on a lane next to me. I just said "hi" and kept driving lol

Annihilation
10-07-2008, 12:39 PM

spend 5k on a swap that cant even get away from the cops... LOL

m3dic8d
10-07-2008, 01:31 PM
"this is air unit one, ive sited the suspect heading south towards the pier."
"copy that, stay with him"
"hes increasing speed..."
"dont you lose him!"
"this is air unit 1 sir, not appache'...hes pulling away...120...130...140..150..160...hes gone..."

haha sorry that just sorta reminded me of that scene...cause i was gonna say..even if you do evade the radio too...very rarely can you get away from a chopper...im not sayin it cant be done...but i wouldnt try it on my best day...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're not going to call air support for someone they're trying to pull over from a speeding ticket just because they ran... seems like way too much money just to catch somebody that was speeding

rrutter81
10-07-2008, 01:35 PM
dunno if id even run from a bicycle cop with a honda.

m3dic8d
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Just me, but I'd only run from a cop if I was on two wheels...

amped4life33
10-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're not going to call air support for someone they're trying to pull over from a speeding ticket just because they ran... seems like way too much money just to catch somebody that was speeding

chances are if you're making that big of a deal out of running from the cops, youve got a lot more on the line than a speeding violation.

Silvrmaxx
10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Just me, but I'd only run from a cop if I was on two wheels...

x2

m3dic8d
10-07-2008, 03:26 PM
chances are if you're making that big of a deal out of running from the cops, youve got a lot more on the line than a speeding violation.
Not necessarily, a major speeding ticket (anything over 100) is major major points and most likely will cost you your license... I'd risk running over losing my license

amped4life33
10-07-2008, 03:30 PM
and they would would call in the air unit on you, because they dont know that. They assume that if you are running you have something serious to hide. You have to look at it from their "better safe than sorry" point of view.

m3dic8d
10-07-2008, 03:36 PM
and they would would call in the air unit on you, because they dont know that. They assume that if you are running you have something serious to hide. You have to look at it from their "better safe than sorry" point of view.
Good point. I wasn't advocating running, because running in a car is stupid and the cop is just going to be more pissed at you when he does catch you... All hypothetical, shouldn't be driving like that in the first place :)

NosVette
10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
yea my buddy has a modded corvette, we picked up 170mph on 675 before

Yep thats me lol but I out ran one of those srt chargers coming down from SC to GA around the area of braselton.I saw him clock me and get in his vehicle :police: so at the moment I was like WTF!So as soon as he evened his speed with mines I floored it and didnt look back till I hit around 179 in my HUD.I looked back and I could only see his blue lights so I averaged the speed around 150-160 cause you never know when some people wont give a f@ck and get in your lane and at those speeds expecting your to slow down no matter what.So after a few exits I got of at a local truck stop I belive it was a Loves but chilled their for like an hour and took of from tearing up that country buffet...lol

Atlblkz06
10-08-2008, 01:02 AM
^^ LOL. So does "427 TT A4" mean what I think it means? What block?

NosVette
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM
^^ LOL. So does "427 TT A4" mean what I think it means? What block?

That is the sig I also use in LS1tech.com and the 427TTA4 stands for my screen name also means the setup that I wanted back in the day when I had my 98 A4 transam But then I traded in the F-body for the vette so I changed cars but kept the same name.As for the block I still have the stock 346ci ls1 but wanting to go boost instead of the I/H/C setup that 95% of lsx owners go lol but as for now its just boltons on spray.

gerardojdm
10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
spend 5k on a swap that cant even get away from the cops... LOL

well that boosted trams am of our couldnt beat a honda civic and im sure u remember, or would u like to show u the video cause i sure didnt forgot to record that:D

gerardojdm
10-08-2008, 09:39 PM

i dunno if id even run from a honda in a cobalt;)

Kaiser
10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Lol, UNDER 21 and RACING against a GSP charger.

LOL

I wish they'd take his car away and give it to someone who won't end up with a tree in his passenger seat.

m3dic8d
10-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Lol, UNDER 21 and RACING against a GSP charger.

LOL

I wish they'd take his car away and give it to someone who won't end up with a tree in his passenger seat.
I lol'd

amped4life33
10-09-2008, 12:27 PM
not everyone who street races is an idiot, and not everyone under the age of 21 is incapable of street racing without making an idiot of their selves. this guy, however, does not fall into that catagory.

Danzo
10-09-2008, 12:49 PM
haha highway racing is never a good idea. I mean its pretty much like asking to get busted. I hope you and your friends learned a lesson from this.

87 Turbo II
10-09-2008, 04:02 PM
not everyone who street races is an idiot, and not everyone under the age of 21 is incapable of street racing without making an idiot of their selves.
I disagree, doing shit on the streets is dumb. Even if you take a lot of precaution and just haven't gotten caught or hurt anyone yet, doesn't mean that things till won't happen. You can be as stupid all you want, but when you bring your stupidity out onto public roads where you can hurt people who play by the rules, it becomes a problem. And yes, it DOES make you an idiot.

Atlblkz06
10-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I disagree, doing shit on the streets is dumb. Even if you take a lot of precaution and just haven't gotten caught or hurt anyone yet, doesn't mean that things till won't happen. You can be as stupid all you want, but when you bring your stupidity out onto public roads where you can hurt people who play by the rules, it becomes a problem. And yes, it DOES make you an idiot.

Well said. :cheers:

As you speed beyond 80mph, your % chance of wrecking with someone pretty much goes up exponentially. Good luck pushing your luck with those numbers.
Its like one of those drug ads:

Racing - It will make your ego feel great and your dick up to 1" longer!

Risks include arrests, reckless driving, speeding tickets, loss of future employment, felony records, increased insurance rates. Some patients have died and other with debilitating injuries. Injury or death to innocent victims has also been seen. Use at your own risk.

amped4life33
10-10-2008, 03:10 PM

most of the time, if you arnt an idiot, you race on a road with very little traffic...very late at night. You arnt gonna hurt anyone because i mean even if someone is coming they can see whats going on...you can see them coming...you just simply let them pass and resume...if you dont do it this way then you are indeed an idiot. but just because someone street races, does not make them an idiot. besides its a thousand times more fun to race on a street than it is to race on a track...9357345 times the adrenaline...

kfzemx3
10-10-2008, 03:27 PM
most of the time, if you arnt an idiot, you race on a road with very little traffic...very late at night. You arnt gonna hurt anyone because i mean even if someone is coming they can see whats going on...you can see them coming...you just simply let them pass and resume...if you dont do it this way then you are indeed an idiot. but just because someone street races, does not make them an idiot. besides its a thousand times more fun to race on a street than it is to race on a track...9357345 times the adrenaline...

With little traffic? Come on.... And if you make a miss judgment, hit some something in the road, blow a tire, ANYTHING that causes you to lose control and smash into another car, I guess you were still being "SMART" about it...
Not saying this same scenario can't happen doing doing 55 late at night, but i tend to think you have more control over a car doing 55-80 rather than 100+

If someones coming? How do you know how they are going to react to cars coming flying at them at extreme speeds? You must have that new Telepathy Detector that allows you know exactly how they are going to react....

You might be smart, you might have a degree and be a doctor, the second you race your car on the street you've become an idiot. Its not safe, the roads are not regulated for extreme speeds, and you do not care for anyone's life not even your own, plain and simple.

amped4life33
10-10-2008, 03:47 PM
With little traffic? Come on.... And if you make a miss judgment, hit some something in the road, blow a tire, ANYTHING that causes you to lose control and smash into another car, I guess you were still being "SMART" about it...
Not saying this same scenario can't happen doing doing 55 late at night, but i tend to think you have more control over a car doing 55-80 rather than 100+

If someones coming? How do you know how they are going to react to cars coming flying at them at extreme speeds? You must have that new Telepathy Detector that allows you know exactly how they are going to react....

You might be smart, you might have a degree and be a doctor, the second you race your car on the street you've become an idiot. Its not safe, the roads are not regulated for extreme speeds, and you do not care for anyone's life not even your own, plain and simple.

headlights my friend...on a flat road you can see them a mile away...actually further than that...but it doesnt matter cause youre only goin a quartermile. im not sayin its particularly safe...im just sayin, just because you do it doesnt make you an idiot.

kfzemx3
10-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I only see it as a Lesser of two evils, I cant say I agree with it, and i cant say I haven't done it as well. But It was a stupid decision on my behalf, but thats why we all have different opinions

amped4life33
10-10-2008, 04:39 PM
i suppose...im not trying to talk you into racing on the streets...i mean sure its probably not a good idea...but it doesnt make me an idiot.

Captain-Obvious™
10-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Ok, so on saturday night, me and my friends went to gwinett just to hang out. My friend didnt want to go cause nothing hardly go down, people dont want to race. So we were on our way back down south when we caught up with a group of car on the highway.
So i watched as he took out a couple peolpe then all of a sudden i see a charger comes out of nowhere flying by me. I was like damn, so my friend kept hitting it but it still wasnt enough. for a minute i saw that my friend hitting it trying to get away but that hemi was too much. he ended up getting arrested. Cop said he clocked him at 132mph in a 55mph zone. so if u plan to run from a charger in dekald on a stock gsr hatch or something else, dont even try cause them state patol hemis aint no joke. unless u a modded corvette, cobra or an import. But HONDA just LET ME DOWN. FU*K 4 CYLINDERS :2up: IM getting me a 04 Cobra

is it white? ol' georgie boi got arrested in my old Geeser??? damn the car was good to me...the cops let me go every time I got pulled over in it

osiriskidd
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
i suppose...im not trying to talk you into racing on the streets...i mean sure its probably not a good idea...but it doesnt make me an idiot.

too many variables can go wrong. debris, weather, other cars, etc.

you traveling at 100+ might not give the average person time to react. it'll also be hard for you to swerve out of the way if say, there's a blown tire, rocks/dust, or any debris in the road.

i've seen plenty of people who've traveled late at night on the interstates, usually w/ family. all it takes is one mistake on either ends.

gerardojdm
10-10-2008, 09:59 PM
is it white? ol' georgie boi got arrested in my old Geeser??? damn the car was good to me...the cops let me go every time I got pulled over in it

yea thats him and ur old geeser

greasemunkey
10-10-2008, 10:15 PM
well if you look into it, 4 bangers that are built na run 13's. most built v8's run 10-11 sec 1/4 miles. and with a v8 you arent stressing the motor to get 400hp. a honda would have alot of trouble holding 400hp, before too long the bottom end would probably be roasted unless you spend ridiculous amounts of money for things like a dart block. the power/weight ratio is something but not enough to replace 4 more cylinders...age old argument, I love imports but you cant argue with displacement, basically you cant take 200hp and outrun a hemi lol, thats how that cop caught you

87 Turbo II
10-10-2008, 11:52 PM
no exceptions,street racing=idiot

the level of precautions you take to reduce your chances of problems doesn't prevent the idiocity, just lowers the level of idiocy, but either way you slice it, it's just plain stupid. Hell, I hate to REALLY cause a stir, but being an automotive enthusiast at all has a level of being dumb. Driving enthusiastically adds risk(track or not) and costs more money in fuel, maintenance, and wear and tear. We still do it anywhay, so where to draw the line? Well that's just it. It's just taking your love of speed into a public place with rules normally abided by to deter this enthusiasm to tracks is a whole 'nother level of stupid.

Danzo
10-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Is it bad that the reason I don't race on the street is because I like MY car way too much instead of thinking of hurting other people haha.

m3dic8d
10-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Is it bad that the reason I don't race on the street is because I like MY car way too much instead of thinking of hurting other people haha.
I hope not because I'm the same way lol

wrekonize
10-11-2008, 01:03 PM
g boy is stupid he got to cocky with his swap....

FlipKing
10-11-2008, 02:16 PM
A. Guy just got killed running from the cops in Warner Robins. He was in a stock black G35 and was running on this curvy ass road with his headlights OFF. He was drunk AND the roads were wet. Couldnt take a curve and hit a HOUSE, died the next morning. Im not gonna lie, i've ran before, but not high speed im speed away from the cops. When I run, its cut through a neighborhood and know my miata handles better, usually not going over 50.

B. If you run, and you get caught, its not messed up. You take the risk of running. You feel you have a better chance of getting away then you getting caught. Your frend was wrong. Get over it.

chinitoxamor
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
man this sucks... what were you thinkin?? this isnt tokyo drift.. you cant do 190k and not get pulled over hahahah

The_ CaneCorso
10-14-2008, 10:04 AM

bwhahaha

So wait you were chasing a charger and it turned out to be a cop?

The_ CaneCorso
10-14-2008, 10:10 AM
? It's not that honda let you down. Lack of power let you down. 200whp in whatever car isn't going to get you too far away from :police:. I wouldn't try to run away on the highway unless I had atleast 400+whp, I wouldn't try to run in a cobra either. Backroads is a different story though, I think I can outhandle cops with ease....But you shouldn't run, you'll prob end up caught...

I ran once, ONCE. Flowery branch cop topped out at 132 he told me, I was at 198mph..Saw the road block......I stopped..I dont recommend running!

The_ CaneCorso
10-14-2008, 10:16 AM

Im game. I got a fucking modded busa Im ITCHING to show yo ass up. :)

DJ Maestro
10-14-2008, 02:46 PM
I ran once, ONCE. Flowery branch cop topped out at 132 he told me, I was at 198mph..Saw the road block......I stopped..I dont recommend running!

What were you in and what was the outcome of that?

The_ CaneCorso
10-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Turboed 750 and a big fine and probation...Cop puit on there wreckless driving speeds of 120...He could have put fleeeing and eluding but he didnt.

m3dic8d
10-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Turboed 750 and a big fine and probation...Cop puit on there wreckless driving speeds of 120...He could have put fleeeing and eluding but he didnt.

So you mean running from the cops on a bike is not a good idea? :thinking:

Or do you mean you should have just taken a different off ramp :D

osnap
10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
what an idiot.

stephanie
10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
uhhhhhhh..............bad idea.
i would rather lose my arm than my driving privledges. go to a racetrack.

cobalt9123
10-14-2008, 07:25 PM
x2 i slow my axx down when i see them on the way to work:bump:

you should probably slow down when you see the V6 chargers, especially in an eclipse.
haha :fightpig:

Leadfoot_mf
10-14-2008, 11:02 PM
That is the sig I also use in LS1tech.com and the 427TTA4 stands for my screen name also means the setup that I wanted back in the day when I had my 98 A4 transam But then I traded in the F-body for the vette so I changed cars but kept the same name.As for the block I still have the stock 346ci ls1 but wanting to go boost instead of the I/H/C setup that 95% of lsx owners go lol but as for now its just boltons on spray.you sound like that is a bad way to go? cheaper and more reliable than boost.

Leadfoot_mf
10-14-2008, 11:08 PM
I ran once, ONCE. Flowery branch cop topped out at 132 he told me, I was at 198mph..Saw the road block......I stopped..I dont recommend running!so how surprised were you?

The_ CaneCorso
10-16-2008, 08:38 PM
I felt stupid

Atlblkz06
10-16-2008, 09:39 PM
I dont believe that a Turbo 750 can hit 198. You're talking about a volvo?

It'd take about 500WHP to do that.

Edit: Unless its a 750cc turbo motorcycle?

m3dic8d
10-16-2008, 09:49 PM
I dont believe that a Turbo 750 can hit 198. You're talking about a volvo?

It'd take about 500WHP to do that.

Edit: Unless its a 750cc turbo motorcycle?
Pretty sure he was talking about a turbo'd GSXR...

Catnip
10-16-2008, 09:55 PM
you sound like that is a bad way to go? cheaper and more reliable than boost.

I imagine getting the same hp, a boosted application would be cheaper and get better mpgs...

Joelow30071
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
haha highway racing is never a good idea. I mean its pretty much like asking to get busted. I hope you and your friends learned a lesson from this. The only lesson they probably learned is to have a radar detector next time around ;)

m3dic8d
10-17-2008, 03:02 PM
The only lesson they probably learned is to have a radar detector next time around ;)
Why, so they can know when they've already been shot with the radar gun? lolol most radar detectors don't work for shit