PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Leisa.. We will miss you

Pages : [1] 2

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Guys, tonight Leisa was moved back to Northside due to she developed a staff infection in her blood which they think now has consumed her body. She has a 103 degree fever and they are pretty sure she has no brain activity and the neurologist will be in tomorrow to run a few tests to confirm it, but most things are showing this is the case.

At this point this means she is alive in the ventilator but she is gone. Within the next day or two I will have to ask them to turn off the ventilator and hol dher in my arms so she is not alone when she takes her last breath, which since she has no brain activity she wouldnt last minutes.

I am trying to understand why her, why are we all left to live a life without her. She has touched my life and so many lives and I wish I could tell you all the prayers worked, but my baby just wasnt strong enough and I think the first few nights she put up the fight of her life but that wore her down and she just didnt have anything left to give.

The only thing that I find very odd is this morning I woke up around 5am, and then fell back asleep and I then had a dream that I was walking with her in a building somewhere and she was telling me she was okay, that she is all better now and is fine. Then this all happens today, I in my heart believe that was Leisa who came to me and told me she is okay now and she knew I would tell everyone what she said. So if they confirm tomorrow that she is brain dead, I will per her wish I will let her go tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Please pray she has no more pain and that we all can make it through this.

BTEC
10-06-2008, 09:29 PM
....... im gonna pretend i didnt read this.

Slomaro Z28
10-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry to hear this, be strong. I dont know you, but it seems you have alot of of support here and thats what you're gonna need.

5thgcelica
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
man...
thats some tough news man. ive been praying for yall. i know its difficult to deal with. but i truly believe all things happen for a reason. what this reason is, im not sure. one day you'll understand it. just have faith in it. i know you love her with all your heart and she did you - remember that. chin up my friend. she could still pull through - believe in that, ive seen some crazy things happen.

love ya man - let me know what i can do.

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
....... im gonna pretend i didnt read this.

I wish I could pretend I am not living this.......

Vteckidd
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
:(

Prayer sent

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
man...
thats some tough news man. ive been praying for yall. i know its difficult to deal with. but i truly believe all things happen for a reason. what this reason is, im not sure. one day you'll understand it. just have faith in it. i know you love her with all your heart and she did you - remember that. chin up my friend. she could still pull through - believe in that, ive seen some crazy things happen.

love ya man - let me know what i can do.

She cant pull through if her brain function is gone, Once you loose that you have nothing, You are gone. Your brain cant just come back, once your loose brain function, its over.

FasTech
10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow man, I really have no idea what to say..... I'm so sorry and I'll still pray.

DB4LYFE ™
10-06-2008, 09:35 PM

Prayer sent

x2!:(

~DB4LYFE

BTEC
10-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I wish I could pretend I am not living this.......
refuse to accept it like me. what else do we have?

ubers2k
10-06-2008, 09:36 PM
**** man...

I mean... ... I don't know what to say. I've been praying since I first heard about this, even though I don't know either of ya'll. I still am actually. Just be strong man.

Vteckidd
10-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Brett i just sent you a paypal donation from my friends account. If you need anything man let me know.

Mike

uproot
10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
My heart goes out to you Brett. I don't know you too well, but your situation has touched me deeply. I truly don't know what I would do in your situation, but all I can tell you is that you are a very strong + caring person. I am so sorry to hear about this, and I hope that you continue to be strong no matter what happens.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Damn Brett, I am terribly sorry to hear this. Keep your head up bro, miracles have happened. She is still fighting, she will not give up until there is just no more fight left in her.

We are all here for you, and have been through this whole thing.

Come on Leisa, dont give up!

blackshine007
10-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Damn Brett. I'm so sorry this has to happen to you. I've been following the story and I was gonna ask if you could blog about it so it would be easier to follow and not being cluttered by everyone's responses. My condolences goes out to you man. We're all here for you if you need anything.

EmminoDaGreat
10-06-2008, 09:40 PM

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Guys I understand you all want some glimmer of hope, but she is pretty much brain dead (no brain activity) so saying she will come out of this only now makes it much harder for me to accept this ya know? Once you rbrain is at this point, You cant come back. Tomorrow they will confirm it, But she shows no signs of having any function in her brain, and between the staff infection and 103 degree fever, It doesnt get any worse.

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Brett i just sent you a paypal donation from my friends account. If you need anything man let me know.

Mike

Mike, thank you so much man :(

BTEC
10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I know what u mean man. Ijust dont know what to say or do except think positve. its worked several times before so this is something i want it to work for too like you. Do ur thing manand ill do mine. but im still gonna refuse to speak of it being over til it really is over. thats how i was raised and that how i will be til i am no more.

Sh!ts really hitting hard now man, reading all this. im bout to go play so Jeezy or something.

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
dude my heart goes out to you!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!!

Darren

B18c-rex
10-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Prayer sent x3 , life can be very cruel to good people.

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 09:52 PM

in this case very very good people!!!!

FriskyWalrus
10-06-2008, 09:54 PM
brett i just want you to know that im still praying that she comes back either tonight or tomorrow. you dont deserve this. no one does

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 09:54 PM
brett i just want you to know that im still praying that she comes back either tonight or tomorrow. you dont deserve this. no one does

u guys chill with that!!! Brett just said he doesnt wanna hear that anymore!!!!

rehab
10-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Sorry man, I lost someone real close not too long ago and it really sucks. Especially knowing that you can't do anything about it, I think is the worst part. But when you take into account that things happen for a reason and that this will make you stronger you then come to realize that life is just a big recycling bin and we're just waste coming in and out of it. Leisa is a prime example of this and sooner or later we'll be examples too. There's nothing we can say at the moment to make you feel better but I'm sure you have friends in this forum that will be there for you. Hope you continue to live life knowing that you tried your best and that you did everything you could to make her happy. Don't live with regrets and good luck with the kids and life.

Catnip
Personally, I think you're doing the right thing by letting her go if she is in fact brain dead. Just keep in mind how she's touched everyone!

Be strong, you know we're all here for you in some way.

Brett

QFT!!! Those of you who know my wife Leisa know how she puts everyone, even me in front of her needs or wants every time. She is the most genuine person I have ever met. I am who I am today because of how she has changed me over the past 10 years. She made me want to be a better person every day. Leisa made me want to be a better man. I love her SO much, and I just dont know what my life will be like once she is gone.

I wear her ring and my ring around my neck so they are together touching as if we were holding hands and this way its against my heart

Nerdsrock22
10-06-2008, 09:56 PM
my prayers go out to you, as they have been since i heard.

I am sending you a little bit on paypal, hope it can be of some use.

slostang
10-06-2008, 09:57 PM
damn brett. i really dont know what to say right now bro.

i went through a similar situation with my uncle sevral years ago man. i know its really tough.
if you need anything man just shoot me a pm. id be glad to help and i scenserly mean that. :cry:

Brett
10-06-2008, 09:58 PM
my prayers go out to you, as they have been since i heard.

I am sending you a little bit on paypal, hope it can be of some use.

Thanks man, Any bit will help towards the services I will have to plan in the next few days. If she passes in the next day or so I will have services and a viewing this weekend, I want it on a weekend so people can come see her, I owe her that.

Shawna
10-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Brett I know we talked about this earlier and I thought I could handle it but I cant....I would like to see her one last time if I can....let me know what you need. Im here.

BTEC
10-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Brett I know we talked about this earlier and I thought I could handle it but I cant....I would like to see her one last time if I can....let me know what you need. Im here.
I want to see her too. Dnt know if i can handle it though.

Nerdsrock22
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks man, Any bit will help towards the services I will have to plan in the next few days.

Man, if you need anything else just let me know, I know we have never met, but you've been quite the inspiration to me with your actions.

B18c-rex
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Seriously going to have a long talk with the higher powers when my time comes around as to why people i know to be of good character and actions gets pretty much F@#KD by life. Just venting my apologys

Crazy Asian
10-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I dont want to accept this. I truly dont but Brett we're all here for you, so if you need anything just let us know. Ill pray for her like always.

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks man, Any bit will help towards the services I will have to plan in the next few days. If she passes in the next day or so I will have services and a viewing this weekend, I want it on a weekend so people can come see her, I owe her that.

dude i cant even read that!!!!.......i dont know what else to say homie!!!!!......this is truely a super sad situation!!!!

Brett PLEASE try and stay strong homie!!!! Be as Strong as u can!!!

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM

yea thats why i stayed away and did my praying throughout the days!!!......i would breakdown if i had to see leisa like that!!!!

Brett
10-06-2008, 10:07 PM

I cant flood her ICU room with visitors now, The next day or so will be hard enough for family to sit with her but I will have a viewing when she passes so we all can hold her hand and say goodbye. But right now she is resting, she isnt in there anymore, Now its just her body, But that doesnt make it any easier. Once he confirms the brain acitivity issue, And her son gets here and can see her, I will be making the decision to remove her from the ventilator so I can let her rest.

Echonova
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm so sorry.

I don't know what else to say.

Elbow
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
I am speachless. I don't know what to say, and don't know you all personally other then post on here. I am sincerely sorry. Just remember everything happens for a reason. It's just meant to be, remember the good things. I know nothing we say can make the situation better. Just keep your head up, and lean on your friends who are there for you. It sounds like she was more then just a great person and touched many people. That was her meaning. You keep all your memories of her and you together forever. I pray for you, family, and friends.

Brett
10-06-2008, 10:09 PM
dude i cant even read that!!!!.......i dont know what else to say homie!!!!!......this is truely a super sad situation!!!!

Brett PLEASE try and stay strong homie!!!! Be as Strong as u can!!!

I am gonna try to stay strong, I know with my friends on here and off it will help, But I will break down hardcore when I hold her as she passes and at the services, After that I will try to begin to accept it all.

Evil Goat
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
brett, my heart goes out to you and your family, i dont know the pain you are going through and i hope i never do, we are praying for you all and if theres anything we can do down this way dont hesitate to let us know

rehab
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Once people start to accept death a part of life everything comes in easier. Your story is truly sad and is a good way to show others that life's really too short and that anything can be taken over night. I don't know you personally but this does bring some feelings to be because like I said, I've been there before.

Once again good luck and stay strong man.

Double_0_Rusty
10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
oh man.....I have no clue, as to what I should say. I've been praying more than I ever have since I have read about this. It's an awful situation, and life isn't fair. I know it hurts, I've been there, but it wasn't my spouse. Things happen for a reason, and God has a plan for everyone. Just look at it like that, I know it's seems as if you have something getting taken away from you, but who knows....Lesia could be giving life to another, but most of the time we don't see it that way. I know this probably doesn't make any sense, but I am sitting here reading possibly the saddest things in awhile, and I admit....I have tears in my eyes. I will continue to pray, and I will try my hardest to help out with a donation. Stay strong Brett, be strong for your family, and don't harp on the bad things going on right now, but think about all the great memories shared together. Keep hanging in there, buddy. My heart goes out to you and the family.

-Rusty

Shawna
10-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Once people start to accept death a part of life everything comes in easier. Your story is truly sad and is a good way to show others that life's really too short and that anything can be taken over night. I don't know you personally but this does bring some feelings to be because like I said, I've been there before.

Once again good luck and stay strong man.

it wont ever be easy....

for those of us that know her she brought so much to us so much that it's hard to face that you wont ever be able to hug or talk to her again. Im already crying like a little girl right now and I hate crying but this woman means so much to me...more than she will ever know

BTEC
10-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I cant flood her ICU room with visitors now, The next day or so will be hard enough for family to sit with her but I will have a viewing when she passes so we all can hold her hand and say goodbye. But right now she is resting, she isnt in there anymore, Now its just her body, But that doesnt make it any easier. Once he confirms the brain acitivity issue, And her son gets here and can see her, I will be making the decision to remove her from the ventilator so I can let her rest.
I know. I was just saying i want/wanted to see her. i kinda feel like i let her down by not going but the truth is she knows how i feel about the situation so i need to quit being a wuss. U know that feeling u get "if i had shown up..." thats how i feel. :dunno:

blackboi50
10-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I am gonna try to stay strong, I know with my friends on here and off it will help, But I will break down hardcore when I hold her as she passes and at the services, After that I will try to begin to accept it all.

yea man thats how it goes!! You will have to let it out!!! its something u cant hold back!!!!

trust me dude!!! i went through the same thing with my grandma except she was in a coma for a year and a month!!!....when she passed it was rough!!! made me ask a lot of questions ((((kinda like what ive been doing for the past 3 weeks))) but in the end i had to accept that my grandmother was gone and one day i will see her again.

MistaCee
10-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Damn bro I just read that and started tearing up... Idk what to say... stay strong bro..

Alan®
10-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Brett,

I am so sorry it has come down to this. Just stay strong through this. You have a lot of good friends who will be there to help you as you need it. I had tried to send you a donation when all this first happened but punched in the email address wrong. I sent you another one with a little more for the delay. I only wish it was more. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Alan

HyPer50
10-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Wow Brett... I'm very sorry to hear that news... Staff infection is a messed up thing, I've dealt with that in my family as well.. She is still in my prayers, and at the very least, she isn't in pain. Really not sure how to respond, but ya.. thats devestating news.. Never met Leisa in person (nor have I met any of you) but I know when I think of IA personalities, Julio, QD, and Brett & Leisa (always said in the same breath) are the people I think of. She is a great person.

Fr33way
10-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Brett, I am so sorry man. Remember there are lots of great people around you that will give you the both the space and the support you need.

Dracc
10-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Brett we all meet before and man.. i wanna say.. I havent shed a tear in so long and right now my eyes are watering cuz.... man .. my prayers are with you man .. I"m soo..........

Dracc
10-06-2008, 10:41 PM
man.... i can't even read these no more man . I just can't

ProjectWidow
10-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Brett,
I'm soo sorry man! :( I'm seriously at a loss of words right now! Like most have already said, stay strong! All I can say is just remember all the goods times you both shared and with all of us! Remember all the crazy wing nights at Wild Wing and Hooters, and all the fun times we all had at car shows! I can't even imagine being in your shoes now, but try to think about the good times! Stay strong my friend!

Shawna
10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Brett,
I'm soo sorry man! :( I'm seriously at a loss of words right now! Like most have already said, stay strong! All I can say is just remember all the goods times you both shared and with all of us! Remember all the crazy wing nights at Wild Wing and Hooters, and all the fun times we all had at car shows! I can't even imagine being in your shoes now, but try to think about the good times! Stay strong my friend!

i know i keep replaying things over in my head :cry:

.::UNKNOWN::.
10-06-2008, 11:31 PM
hey man i really dont know you that well and reading the threads over the last few weeks have actually wished i would have met you... i am sorry for your situation... i wish i could afford right now to give some help... i will keep you in my prayers... keep your family and friends really close during this time trust me i know...

0p7!mu5
10-06-2008, 11:43 PM
brett my thoughts are with you man they really are. I know that feeling I just Lost a really close friend saturday night and just got back from the wake a few hours ago. These things happen just stay strong man you know we are all here even those of us who havent met you in person like myself. Just keep your head up man.

IMPORTchic
10-06-2008, 11:45 PM
:( Wow....that brought tears to my eyes.....

I am sooooooooooo sorry to hear that man...really...

I cant imagine what you are going through!!! Keep your head up!! Your family is in my prayers!

Stormhammer
10-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Man, I can't read this :(

I'm sorry Brett.

DJ Maestro
10-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Brett, I don't know what to say man other than I am so sorry. I wish we could have all heard the knews that she had woken up and that you two were together again. Life has it's way of handing us these hard times. Your dream said it all man. She came to you to tell you that it was ok to let go. She will certainly be in a better place after all this. I can not begin to imagine what you are going through on the inside, but I know that no matter what her life will be celebrated and you will have all the support you could ever hope for. Again man, I'm so very sorry. :cry:

Motivation
10-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Sorry to hear man... I have been curious to see what has been happening, but it has hurt to read, so I kinda tried to stay away from the thread... and hope for the best. My prayers are with you man. Love ya. Anything at all I can do. Seriously, let me know!!! I mean it!!! We are here for ya. No matter what.

ISAtlanta300
10-07-2008, 12:27 AM
I am at a loss of words........ Brett, I don't know what to say......my heart goes out to you. I can barely type.... I am so shocked, as I have been following the whole situation daily with the hope that things would have turned out better.

You have endured the unimaginable. Yet through all this, it has taught all of us the value of love even more, to cherish every minute of life and never miss a moment to express your feelings to your loved ones.

You are very strong.. I couldn't imagine what I would do in such a situation..... You also have a lot of support and people that love you.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, and wish you strength throughout these sad times :(

Thighs
10-07-2008, 12:42 AM
brett, i dont personally know you or leisa, but ive followed all (or most) of the posts of her status on here, and i want you to know that i have prayed every night for you and her since the first thread about it, and will continue to do so. i cant even begin to imagine what youre feeling and having to deal with right now, not to mention the rest of the people who were close with you two. its obvious that you truly loved her and that in itself is hard to come by these days. i cant imagine where id me without my girlfriend, and we have only been together for ~2 1/2 years.

stay strong and do what you feel leisa would want you to do. i wish there was ANY way i could help, but i know nothing within my reach would make 2 ****s difference right now. stay positive for the kids and keep your head up. im sure you will see her again when the time comes.

Troublemaker
10-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm sad to hear this news...we are with you Brett.

GGPIS3
10-07-2008, 01:04 AM
i wish i knew the words that would make you feel better... but the truth is, the world is unfair. life is unfair. some things happen and we will never know or understand why they happened. trying to figure it out only makes it harder. i pray that God gives you the strength to endure these hard times....

03RCode
10-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Dang Brett, I really don't even know what to say man. We all prayed this entire time for a miracle. Everything happens for a reason though, as overused as that saying is it is true. I really hate to read this, I tried every weekend to find a chance to come down but funds/gas crisis wouldn't allow so. As everyone else as said my heart goes out to you man, no one knows how you feel, it has to be rough, but time cures everything. If there is ANYTHING I can do, please feel free to tell me and I'll do everything in my power to make it happen. We have all been with you through all of this, and will continue to be.

slostang
10-07-2008, 01:33 AM
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=6045

collins
10-07-2008, 02:59 AM
brett, this is killin me, man!! i'm so sorry that you and the kids are facing this! i have to say this tho... i'm proud of you! you've shown such strength and support of her. every time i talked to you, you were trying your damnedest to stay positive. it seems like you've come to grasp what it is that you have to do, and that is NOT an easy task. not for you nor any of us. let me know when/where any services are going to be held and i'm going to try to get my work covered so i can be there. i'm gonna miss her man! i really am. just know that she's going to a better place where she wont be hurting anymore, EVER again. if i can help you in any way, you need to let me know. brett, i love you like a brother and leisa like a sister. both of you mean alot to me as we've been through so much over the years. both good times and bad, i look at it as a growing experience, and i thank you for that.

j0nbunklah0m
10-07-2008, 03:24 AM
hey.. i dont even know u but my heart still goes out to u. best of luck man. take care!

changaroo
10-07-2008, 05:01 AM
Brett,
I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through. I, like many others have not had the chance to get to know you or Leisa on a personal level.
Right now words can only help so much, but the Man upstairs sometimes works in crazy ways... ways that no-one can comprehend. I know it seems like all the prayers had no answers, but dont look at it that way, instead see it as how huge of an impact Leisa was to others on here and to the community.
Never grieve over the past as it is gone, never be troubled by the future as it hasn't happened yet, but live in the present and give it your all so its worth remembering.

If you need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm rarely on IA anymore.

drupason
10-07-2008, 05:45 AM
stay strong Brett! our prayers are with you and your family!

PhatbacK
10-07-2008, 06:06 AM
Damn Brett I dont know what to say.....all I know is that I have been reading all the threads to see new posts to see how Leisa was doing...and Ive been waitng for the one from you saying that she is back. Like I said I know know its been forever since I have seen you guys...but I would have never seen anything like this happening to Leisa or you of all people...all I can say is Im truly sorry. Sometimes the power of love just isnt strong enough to bring people back to life but the point is you did EVERYTHING you could and look at all the support you and Leisa had!! Thats amazing all in its own!! and no matter the out come you know you have all these people for support. I hope the best for you and hope God grants you the strength through these next couple days.....my prayers are still with you guys.

Brett
10-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Today the Dr. will come in and confirm what they think, and then this evening or tomorrow morning I will have to decide to have her ventilator turned off. I am thankful god is allowing me to have a chance to have her in my arms when she passes, so I then know she wasnt alone, and she was never alone. I love her so much and facing a life without her smile, her voice, her comforting ways will be a true test of me.

Thank you all though for the words, I cried reading every line. I will keep you updated.

One_Bad_SHO
10-07-2008, 06:29 AM
I don't really think this belongs in the whoreslounge.... just not a very fitting name for the situation... 'tis all.

Regardless, Mr. Brett... *hug*. I don't know you or your wife personally, however, I have exchanged a few messages via Myspace with Leisa regarding IA once upon a time. It seems as though you two have a lot of friends around these parts and are loved by many, which speaks highly for the Brett/Leisa team in the eyes of the few who wern't privledged enough to know her. You've got a lot of great friends on this site who are here for you... and even a few strangers willing to help a hand in a time of need. I'll keep Leisa and your family in my prayers.

blacknightteg
10-07-2008, 07:00 AM
brett. you have my thoughts and prayers. i have been praying and thing about you two non stop. i just don't know what to say. you two have been around for so long, making this board and people's lives great. i don't think i ever personally met either of you, but that wasn't needed. you and her were so great. coming on here, posting up and seeing yall run wild on people. it just made everything so awesome. you being the bad boy and her comin in and giving you the pimp slap to be nice to people! lol. i loved every second of it. she will be greatly missed. i remember i would get random reps on here from here and i didnt even know why.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. i wish there was more then any of us could do.

ilovemyhonda.
10-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I just read the other thread and posted before I came upon this one.
I don't know you or Leisa personally, but I have been praying since the first day I heard the news. I am so sorry you and your families have to go through this, no one deserves it. Stay strong and we are all here for you. Hang in there!!

civic95
10-07-2008, 07:52 AM
I keep checking these threads every few hours waiting for Brett to post that she woke up. I guess that's just not going to happen.

God always takes his best soldiers early...

Sammich
10-07-2008, 07:57 AM
**** man brett, i'm so sorry i know its been a long road for you and your family man..through out this whole ordeal i've been at a lost for words and right now is no different, i just wish you didn't have to go through this. time and unforeseen occurences befall us all, unfortunately, we never saw leisa in this predicament and you having to battle whether or not youll be living w/ or w/o her. my heart goes to you and your family. if you dont mind can you PM me your address so i can send a card out to you

Blitanicle99
10-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Stay strong, god has your back.

Brett
10-07-2008, 08:25 AM
They have confirmed. Leisa is Brain Dead. So somehow I will have to try and figure out a funeral home, etc today so tonight I can take her off life support and give her the peace she deserves.

1000cckiller
10-07-2008, 08:26 AM
They have confirmed. Leisa is Brain Dead. So somehow I will have to try and figure out a funeral home, etc today so tonight I can take her off life support and give her the peace she deserves.Man I am sorry

Alan®
They have confirmed. Leisa is Brain Dead. So somehow I will have to try and figure out a funeral home, etc today so tonight I can take her off life support and give her the peace she deserves.
Brett,

I am so sorry buddy. If there is anything I can do to help PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK.

Alan

Dracc

:cry:

blackboi50
10-07-2008, 08:28 AM

i can not believe this. brett i dunno what to say.

1000cckiller
10-07-2008, 08:28 AM
this is a sad day, because now IA has lost a part of itself. Brett stay strong and give info about the funeral home, I would like to come view the body. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 08:29 AM
*true tears man no ***** man my heart goes out to you..i knwo i'm not local but i'm there in thoughts man. i'm so sorry brett

LeX
10-07-2008, 08:29 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you today more than ever, as they have been.

-Alex

Ed
10-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Brett, I'm terribly sorry. I wish there was something we could do. If there is anything you need let us know.

silver
10-07-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that Brett. Just like someone else said, you are doing a great job dealing with this situation and Leisa is an awesome person and she is so lucky to have someone like you, someone so strong, while going through this. Sounds like you have some awesome friends to support you too, just whatever happens don't forget that. Some people tend to block out the world in hard times, and although that doesn't sound like something you would do, friends are the best things to have and to lean on during these times and it does help you through it.

I know I have not seen you guys in over 2 years, and I am really sorry... but if you need anything... I am still praying for you guys :(

BobbyFresco
10-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Brett, I know I don't know you personally and we haven't seen eye to eye on things at times but through the talks we've had before and since this has happened I have grown to respect and admire you in so many different ways. Having gone through this with my dad like I mentioned to you before, I know what you're going through, from the beginning to what you're having to do tonight. I know that reading words from someone you don't know personally may not mean much or help you in any way but just know that you and Leisa are in my thoughts.

osnap
10-07-2008, 08:41 AM
As much as I'm struggling to procure the right words, I'm realizing that there really are none. Brett I am so sorry man. My heart aches for you. You have been unbelievably strong throughout this entire ordeal, and for what its worth, you've served as an inspiration to me. Please do not hesitate for a split second to let us know as a community ANYTHING we can do, individually or collectively, to somehow make this easier for you man... and I'm not just saying that. Seriously, please please allow us to help in any way you see fit. *hugs*

LiL PaKi
10-07-2008, 08:48 AM

:cry: I wish there was something we could do
let us know of the funeral arrangements.

Terror
10-07-2008, 08:56 AM
:( i havent met you, but I am so sorry to hear this... my prayers are with you.

Blitanicle99
10-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Please let the IA community know of anything you need.

AtifSajid
10-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Im sorry Brett. So sorry man. I just cant think of having to go through something like this. I would go crazy. Your holding on strong man!

Brett
10-07-2008, 09:02 AM
I will be taking her off life support around 3:30 today. Viewing and serives will be in Alpharetta this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) but I will post up details tomorrow after I visit the funeral home.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 09:03 AM
BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BRETT!!

Nitro
10-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Brett, man i too am at a loss for words....i'm so still hoping that i get a call from u stating that "things" have changed......but remember homie this is a time to celebrate the life of Leisa and the commitment that she gave you and your family. Take strength in the good things and the lessons from the not so good. My heartfelt wishes for a remembrance of life and love. :cry:

Ran
10-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Brett, I wish I knew what to say man. I really do, but I just can't put things together. I'm so sorry.

4dmin
10-07-2008, 09:12 AM
i'm so very sorry brett - if you need anything we are a phone call away

MongolPup
10-07-2008, 09:16 AM
For perhaps the first time in my life I am truly at a loss for words. I wish I had some kind of saying, some kind of quote to make you feel better, but I don't. All I can offer is a prayer today around that time. Stay strong Brett, as cheesy as it sounds IA has your back.

Jimmy B
10-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Brett man, I am truley sorry and feel for you.

Sometimes things happen and you beg the answer why? why me? why our family? why the love of my life? I wish someone could answer that question for you. God has a plan, even if you yourself never find out what that plan is, someone will be touched in a way that will change there life for the better. Is it fair to you, it never seems that way! Keep your head up old man, we are ALL here for you, and you know there are tons of people that are just a phone call away if you need a shoulder.

Stay strong for her family, daughter, son, and even for you. She is not gone forever, jsut for the life on earth. see ya soon.

DSGB-GTS
10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Brett I am sorry about your loss. I know you have no idea who I am but I have tears running down my face after reading this thread. Stay strong buddy!

metalman
10-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I am so very sorry. There are no words...
I really admire you for being strong enough to allow your beloved to go. Some are unable to do so. I have seen such in my own family and it was worse then death really.
Leisa is fortunate to have you as her mate. I suspect she likely knew that all along. My thoughts are with you today.

Turbo04
10-07-2008, 09:50 AM
At times like this there are no real words that can even begin to soften the blow you and the family are taking from this. Death is never easy, even more so when it comes for someone so close. It take an amazing amount of courage to keep operating on a daily basis when faced with something like this, I am sure Leisa is very proud of you. While I've never met either of you personally I have been following on here the events and updates as they come, my wife and I have prayed nightly for Leisa, you and the family. As I read through the pages and pages of posts it's clear that she touched a great many people. Who's to say what plan God has for each of us, but maybe that was his plan for her. My heart goes out to you and the family and I will continue to say prayers for you. I know the pain will not go away anytime soon but remember even in the darkest moments she'll always be there in your heart and watching over you from above.

green91
10-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Wow Brett,
I'll be the first to tell anyone im not a very emotional person but this has really got my heart. I cant even imagine what you're your going through. Just stray strong, be grateful that at least now you and her both can have some sort of closure rather than it being an unknown. Granted your IA family is no substitute for Leisa, but rest assured everyone here is behind you if you need anything.

Hulud
10-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Im so sorry brett.

Im at a loss for words. Be strong.

Maniacc
10-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Damn Brett, this really sucks dude.

I don't know what to say other than you're a strong person to be posting this online for everyone to see. Normally people would keep stuff like this between them and close friends. I only met you once but you seemed like a good person and I've heard good things about Leisa which makes things(feelings) that much worse.

I mentioned this to my mother and she sends prayers to you and your family. Stay strong, Brett.

IMPORTchic
10-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Ugghh..this sucks so bad! Yet again I wanna stress I am truely sorry about your loss of her!!! Atleast she can be at peace now!

Can we say IA moment of silence at 3:30????

Sammich
10-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Can we say IA moment of silence at 3:30????

I THOGUTH THE SAME THING..IA NEEDS A MOMENT OF SILENCE

Nemesis
10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
I THOGUTH THE SAME THING..IA NEEDS A MOMENT OF SILENCE

Already PM'ed Paul regarding a forum shut down for 5 minutes at 3:30.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

MongolPup
10-07-2008, 10:40 AM
I know I'll be praying at that time, that sounds good. If you can't get a hold of him let me know and I'll call him.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I SAY IF NO ONE HEARS FROM HIM AT 2:30, CALL HIM UP

4dmin
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM

i will try to get to it if i can... i have a meeting around 3pm (i might have to do it w/ my cell but i'll do my best to get it done)

BobbyFresco
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM

This is a really great idea.:cry:

I'm definitely not an emotional person but I have a knot in my damn throat
right now.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
EXCELLENT

TIGERJC
10-07-2008, 10:45 AM
sorry for your loss brett

G.C
10-07-2008, 10:49 AM
omg... i cant even imagine how your feeling right now... Can someone pm me his paypal email account?

dizzle
10-07-2008, 10:49 AM
im so sorry. i dunno what else to say.

NEMO
10-07-2008, 11:15 AM
i am sorry to hear this. my prayers are with you and your family

IDCoconut
10-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Condolences go out to you and your family, Brett. It looks like you have a lot of good friends here and remember that it's ok to lean on them, especially at a time like this because they're also feeling a loss.

Stay strong and whatever you do, don't let this change your faith.

The Youngn
10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
I've been keeping with this whole ordeal and i've never met you Brett but it hits me deeply when i read any of your updates. It just brings up the memories of the things i had to go through when people close to me passed. It's such a negative time and hard to bring positive light out of a situation like this but it really shows how strong you are deep inside for you to be able to let her go like you are saying. What I've done to help cope with the pain in the past is to remember one thing:

We can only be happy for them as they are going to a better place where they don't have to endure the pain and anguish that life of living on this planet brings. Some day down the line, we will be reunited with our loved ones where we will never have to experience pain again.

Tracy
10-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I don't know what else to say except for that I am so sorry.

buddha@TeamFX
10-07-2008, 12:01 PM
My prayers are with ya'll Brett!

Papa_Smurf
10-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I'll be in history class @ 3:30, but i know this is all i'm going to think about.

be strong brett. you know you have the entire support of IA if you need anything.

my condolences go out to you and your family.

DB4LYFE ™
10-07-2008, 12:13 PM
im so sorry about this, prayers sent and i wish u the best!

~DB4LYFE

Jaimecbr900
10-07-2008, 12:14 PM
“You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/you-can-shed-tears-that-she-is-gone-or-you-can/763356.html)”

-Author unknown.

RandomGuy
10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
smile, open your eyes, love and go on. (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/you-can-shed-tears-that-she-is-gone-or-you-can/763356.html)”

-Author unknown.
just what was needed

I'm at a loss for words as well.

Brett, I called you a few days ago (before I heard of all this stuff) left you a message, but please disregard it now.

kelly marie
10-07-2008, 12:25 PM
The only thing that I find very odd is this morning I woke up around 5am, and then fell back asleep and I then had a dream that I was walking with her in a building somewhere and she was telling me she was okay, that she is all better now and is fine. Then this all happens today, I in my heart believe that was Leisa who came to me and told me she is okay now and she knew I would tell everyone what she said. So if they confirm tomorrow that she is brain dead, I will per her wish I will let her go tomorrow night or Wednesday.

that is truly amazing.. it gave me chills and tears! brett, you have been strong though this whole thing, it's honorable. we still have you and leisa in our prayers and will continue to do so. however, take this dream to heart. she is going to be in a place that we can only dream of and you WILL be reunited one day, forever. she gave you the confirmation you needed and you can rest assured that God will hold her close to his side. now is the time to lean on your friends and family as they are all feeling the grief. keep your faith strong and know that you have so many people here that love you and will do whatever you need to help you through this. remember that she will always be with you.

Benefit
10-07-2008, 12:28 PM
sorry to hear that man.....

IronEagle
10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
This is shocking to read. I haven't been on the site since the 9th and am in disbelief. Godspeed Leisa. :(

collins
10-07-2008, 01:01 PM

-Author unknown.

jamie, that was very touching. thank you for posting that.

collins
10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
brett, i have to work the evenings this weekend, but i'll do whatever i can to stop by before i go to work. this is a sad day, no doubt, but let your mind be at peace because she's going to a MUCH better place than this disgrace of a planet we call earth. no more pain, no more anguish, its all gone. brett keep her in your heart always and remember her in everything you do. the love you kids share is one of a kind. yeah, we all give you a hard time about being so old, but everyone that has ever met you knows that you'll ALWAYS be a kid at heart, even when you're 80 years old! you and leisa have always been such an inspiration to everyone you come in contact with. even in this topic, you can see so many ppl that have never even met either of you and even they have been influenced by you or leisa at one point or another. stay strong, my brother! stay strong!

The Ren
10-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Brett,
As Im crying reading all this I am at a total loss for words. I feel blessed to have had leisa and yourself apart of my life.. I will remember all the great times I was able to spend with you two and am blessed to have been in the presence of true love.. Cause I for sure saw it between you two. She let you know she is ok now and can go peacefully knowing she has a man who did and forever will love her with all of his heart and no woman could want anything less then that. I am so amazed at how strong you have been and I know leisa is proud of you too. I am just a quick drive away and a phone call away and Im here for you whenever you need me. Along with everyone else I will be there this weekend.. Even if its just for you to have another shoulder to cry on.. im there.

SixSquared
10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
I can't believe this... I am so sorry, Brett. As Jaime's words reflected, the good times you had with her will live on forever, as will your love for her, and the shared love we all have for her. I just got home to read this, and I'm just in shock. Life is unfair, and the worst things happen to the best people. Your strength through this whole ordeal has been amazing. Much love to you and your family, and keep your strength with you to share with those who still need it. Leisa is in a good place, as she let you know this morning. You're both lucky to be surrounded by a lot of love, strength, and good people in your family and friends. I'm going to try to make it out this weekend to say goodbye.

1SOL2NV
10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
i can sit here and honestly say i wouldnt know what to do in your situation brett. and im so sorry, i hope you pull through this and my prayers and wishes go to you and your family . i could not sit here and say enough of how a complete strangers situation has touched so0o deeply only because i imagined me in your shoes and i dont think i could have done what you have !!! i would have gone crazy at this point .. stay strong man and if you need anything WE are all here for you !!!!!!

AnthonyF
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
NO NO NO NO!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( Brett, I am a lost of words!!! I am so sorry. :(:(:(:(:(:( I am trying so hard to fight the tears from coming here at work.

-Ant.

Ed
10-07-2008, 02:37 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/244b7v5.png

jr4mny
10-07-2008, 02:37 PM
i am very sorry, i could not imagine going through something like this. you are a true soldier man, you and your family and all on IA are in my prayers.

bless up!

4dmin
10-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I hope everyone got to have a moment of silence with leisa - she will surely be missed. :(

The Ren
10-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Yes.. yes she will.. This world is a little less bright without her smile..

gabbysmommy
Yes she will be missed! :cry:

Killer
my condolences...... to brett, the family, and all the friends... def in my thoughts and prayers...

keep your heads up.. remember the joy and good times.....

blacknightteg
10-07-2008, 02:40 PM
it'd be cool if there was something we could do to all remember her by. like a small lil sticker or something or like a meet in her honor.

blackboi50
10-07-2008, 02:40 PM
it'd be cool if there was something we could do to all remember her by. like a small lil sticker or something or like a meet in her honor.

OHHH yea!!!! those def need to be made!!!!

ilovemyhonda.
10-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Leisa you will be missed.
Brett as hard as it is, keep your head up.
Everyone is here for you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Leisa and your families.

4dmin
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 52 (39 members and 13 guests) admin (member.php?u=1), silver (member.php?u=3318), blacknightteg (member.php?u=3128), gabbysmommy (member.php?u=7241), The Ren (member.php?u=3458)*, redfire6i (member.php?u=19355), Ed (member.php?u=5408), DieselNuts (member.php?u=4366), Turbo04 (member.php?u=3231), LaotianAsn4 (member.php?u=22696), metalman (member.php?u=3157), Kyle (member.php?u=12786), ilovemyhonda. (member.php?u=17256), white4drgsr (member.php?u=7562), AnthonyF (member.php?u=1971), civic95 (member.php?u=899), warpd (member.php?u=9984), 1SLWPOS (member.php?u=20086), Mik2006 (member.php?u=10545), Killer (member.php?u=5098), jr4mny (member.php?u=13451), Spectic Tank (member.php?u=9362), jwrape (member.php?u=20502), Prime. (member.php?u=6053), QuickBrick (member.php?u=2390), SLow_POke (member.php?u=10287), P. A. (member.php?u=5068), redGT (member.php?u=5761), b.a.d. s2000 (member.php?u=3204), welery (member.php?u=3580), TheGodfather (member.php?u=12240), DeutscheBAG! (member.php?u=3375), Tracy (member.php?u=2932), richw131 (member.php?u=3248), Calvin200sx (member.php?u=869), bratgl10 (member.php?u=21437), RandomGuy (member.php?u=3155)*, ISAtlanta300 (member.php?u=1653), The Youngn (member.php?u=7920)

thank you everyone that has tuned in today

BobbyFresco

or a meet....

Sammich
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I hope everyone got to have a moment of silence with leisa - she will surely be missed. :(

i did, and i'm glad u did this.

i'm going to miss leisa so damn much:cry:

SLow_POke
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
god bless. que dios los bengida

BobbyFresco
10-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Someone should organize a fundraising meet for Brett.

4dmin
10-07-2008, 02:43 PM
i did, and i'm glad u did this.

i'm going to miss leisa so damn much:cry:

i think it was good i actually got a few txt from people who don't visit IA much due to the message. thanks for the screen shot ed \/

http://i38.tinypic.com/244b7v5.png

Mr Egg Rollllll
10-07-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm am deeply saddened by this tragic event. Brett, I have never met you, and honestly probably won't at least for awhile, but you're one of the strongest people I have seen. My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sorry with the deepest of regrets. Just keep your head up, God is Everything and will keep Leisa safe in Heaven.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 02:44 PM
its definintely a worthy way to show our love to their family. i did a print screen i just know when i do it you never see nothing..thanks ed

osnap
10-07-2008, 02:46 PM

Z33_kid
10-07-2008, 02:46 PM
she will be missed

Turbo Terrance
10-07-2008, 02:47 PM
RIP Leisa, you will be missed... - Keep ya head up Brett...

Elbow
10-07-2008, 02:47 PM

DieselNuts
10-07-2008, 02:48 PM
give her the peace she deserves.
Brett, I don’t know what else to say that hasn’t been said already. I am extremely sorry for your loss. Every time I read your posts on her updates I get teary eyed. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. My condolences go out to your families.

-Derek

Ed
i think it was good i actually got a few txt from people who don't visit IA much due to the message. thanks for the screen shot ed \/

i knew some people would miss it so i made one for reference.

Mr Egg Rollllll
+1 for a Fundraising meet...

Maniacc
10-07-2008, 02:50 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/24w7i95.jpg

Rest easy, Leisa.

P. A.
10-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Sorry to hear about Leisa, she will always be remembered on I.A, my condolences go out to you and her family.
Keep your head up buddy.
She is in a better place now.
R.I.P

BobbyFresco
10-07-2008, 02:53 PM
I don't know if this is an option but maybe D.O and whoever else has organized the
upcoming SofakingFresh meet could also designate it as a Leisa Memorial/Brett fundraising meet, seeing as how alot of ppl were planning on attending anyway.

4dmin
10-07-2008, 02:53 PM
i knew some people would miss it so i made one for reference.

WELL I JUST GOT WORD THEY MOVED IT UP TO 6PM TODAY INSTEAD OF THE 330... SO AROUND 6PM WE WILL AGAIN HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE WITH LEISA.

Sammich
10-07-2008, 02:54 PM
i wont be on..but at 6pm..i will be thinking about them

LiL PaKi
10-07-2008, 02:54 PM

:cry:

I'm so sorry Brett :( she will be missed :cry:

KREEP
10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
+3 for a fundraising meet/meet in her memory
I didnt know you guys but this just wrenches my heart

One_Bad_SHO
10-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I own a waterless car wash business. If I can get a few volunteers I am willing to do a fundraiser car wash to help with the expenses of the funeral or whatever other expenses that may help Brett and his family. I'll take care of the supplies.

REQUIREMENTS:

1.) We need a public place to hold the fundraiser (and permission from owners)
2.) We need a shaded area to wash vehicles as products need to be out of direct sunlight
3.) Responsible volunteers willing to sweat for free to raise money.

Let me know...

Nitro
10-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Yes.. yes she will.. This world is a little less bright without her smile..

aint that the truth Karen :(

1439/2000
10-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about it. Its been years since I have seen you guys at a meet but I always saw you guys together and she was having fun too. A lady having fun at a car meet is rare especially one that participates. She was an awesome woman/mom for sure.

MR.EM1
10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
im sorry brett..but she will always be with you

03RCode
10-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I own a waterless car wash business. If I can get a few volunteers I am willing to do a fundraiser car wash to help with the expenses of the funeral or whatever other expenses that may help Brett and his family. I'll take care of the supplies.

REQUIREMENTS:

1.) We need a public place to hold the fundraiser (and permission from owners)
2.) We need a shaded area to wash vehicles as products need to be out of direct sunlight
3.) Responsible volunteers willing to sweat for free to raise money.

Let me know...

I'm obviously too far away to supply a good location, but I would be willing to come down and help out with this.

404 THE DC4
10-07-2008, 03:04 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bballjamal
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Sry to hear Brett, prayers out to all man. She only left the body suit she was put here with, but she's still here in spirit bro!

itsjustdee
10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm so sorry Brett. My heart goes out to you!

One_Bad_SHO
10-07-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm obviously too far away to supply a good location, but I would be willing to come down and help out with this.

I'd offer to do it at one of my lots but I'd rather it be like any other fundraiser car wash... with ppl holding signs to lure in ppl from the streets for "environmentally friendly" car washes. My wash bays are located in office buildings so my team members get a lot of regulars. For this to be successful we need a public lot where a lot of ppl drive by. Also, none of the volunteers will be uniformed, my business will not be represented. I am merely donating the supplies and will be there to wash cars and show the volunteers how to effectively use the waterless products.

So yeah... if we can find a lot (that has a shaded area) to wash cars near a street, we could get some cute IA girls with hand made signs on the street to lure ppl in. With 5-10 guys we can wash 3 or 4 cars every 15 minutes.

At the same time, it'd be a great idea to get someone out there with a bbq pit and perhaps a bake sale. That will increase revenue for the fundraiser, as the ppl will get hungry or thirsty while waiting for their cars.

G.C
10-07-2008, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbl7y89Catg&feature=related

Rest in Peace. Leisa

03RCode
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I'd offer to do it at one of my lots but I'd rather it be like any other fundraiser car wash... with ppl holding signs to lure in ppl from the streets for "environmentally friendly" car washes. My wash bays are located in office buildings so my team members get a lot of regulars. For this to be successful we need a public lot where a lot of ppl drive by. Also, none of the volunteers will be uniformed, my business will not be represented. I am merely donating the supplies and will be there to wash cars and show the volunteers how to effectively use the waterless products.

So yeah... if we can find a lot (that has a shaded area) to wash cars near a street, we could get some cute IA girls with hand made signs on the street to lure ppl in. With 5-10 guys we can wash 3 or 4 cars every 15 minutes.

At the same time, it'd be a great idea to get someone out there with a bbq pit and perhaps a bake sale. That will increase revenue for the fundraiser, as the ppl will get hungry or thirsty while waiting for their cars.

I'm down to help however is needed. I can BBQ, I can wash cars, whatever I can do to help Brett and the family right now.

BobbyFresco
10-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Same here

One_Bad_SHO
10-07-2008, 03:19 PM
So IA, pull together and use your resources. A lot of you guys know people who own shops, people who manage shops or own land... etc etc. I'm sure getting volunteers is the easy part... as many of you have love for Leisa and Brett.

IA will supply the volunteers.
I will supply the supplies and organize/manage the fundraiser.

We need a location. A good location with busy intersections. Remember, its CRUCIAL that we have a shaded area to wash vehicles.

We also need bbq pits, coolers, etc etc. So anyone willing to help will need to pitch in some $ to buy meat, charcoal, beverages etc etc.

MongolPup
10-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Great message Paul, thanks for taking a screen shot Ed. I wasn't at the computer at the time, but I sent up a prayer.

Great to see so many here to remember her: