PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Honda EX *PERFECT FIRST MANUAL CAR!!!

mickeychang
10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Up for sale is my 99 Honda Accord EX. Perfect first car. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. This was my second car and it has been great to me. I've had a couple problems here and there but it wasn't bad. I bought the car bout 2 years ago on IA and it was in worse shape than now. And the car is a SALVAGED TITLE... the owner before me got the car stolen and then got it back after a few months. But the reason im selling it for the amount is cause i spent so much money fixing the car up to its current state. Til now all I've done to it was raise it back to stock height, new header, new catalyct converter, new exhaust system, new front and rear bumpers, passenger side fender, steering wheel, and headlights. I've gotten in an accident with an angry soccer mom and also a fellow mailbox in my neighborhood. ok so now onto the good stuff...

1999 Honda Accord EX
5 Speed
127,XXX
Fully loaded, power doors, locks, windows, and sunroof.
Stock engine.
Mods - Header, Matrix Intake, Number 1 Exhaust, and Momo red stitched racing steering wheel.
VIN - Will give out upon request
Condition of the car Interior 7/10 and Exterior 5/10 (needs some work)
Have a sony head unit with remote
17 inch Akita, 4 lug. wrapped in kumhos.

GOOD
Very reliable, good gas saver, heater works great (AC doesnt..), good project car or a great daily driver, new clutch with only 3000 miles on it, and clean interior. Oil was changed at least every 2600 miles. Drives GoOOOOOOOOooOOD =)

BAD
No AC!!!, high miles? (even though some of my friends hondas are at their high 200s =]]] ), the check engine light is on, i just got my oil checked and then it suddenly came on. so i got it checked out by my friend at gwinnett place honda and he says dont worry bout it. he thinks its one of the wires that are just acting up since theres nothing wrong with the car, also the gas tank door is open. the knob inside that should hold the door closed kinda broke and i didnt get it fixed. honda says maybe $100 for parts and 70$ for labor. but for now i got a tank screw thing with a key to open it to fill up so nothing happens.. lastly the regular dings on the car =)

PRICE:$4000 (price is mildly negotiable...)
Call me at 678 862 9295 mon - fri, 2:15 - midnight. weekends, whenever since im still in school. thank youuuuu. and since this is my first thread, please try to hold back on the negative comments... thanks guys =)

khoip88
10-06-2008, 06:34 PM
wanna trade for a 97 honda civic dx, 5 speed with leather interior.

baodalazi
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
whats lowest you will take for it also whats wrong with the a/c? pm me

mickeychang
10-06-2008, 06:39 PM
sorry, no trades =/ i already got a new car and i need the money for school

chameleon30038
10-06-2008, 07:55 PM
"so i got it checked out by my friend at gwinnett place honda and he says dont worry bout it. he thinks its one of the wires that are just acting up since theres nothing wrong with the car"

Seriously???

g/l anyways

mickeychang
10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
lmao yes, seriously.. haha, i think my wires are just messed up since my emergency breaklight always flashes on when im driving too ha

aguynamedpat
10-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Son of a *****, Id trade the E36 for this. Im feeling this.

Oh well, GLWS.

hadouken
10-07-2008, 11:13 AM
bump for a accord like mine =]

Bleek0323
10-07-2008, 03:55 PM
do u still have the springs?

mickeychang
10-07-2008, 04:25 PM
do u still have the springs?

nope, the previous owner just cut the stock springs in half.. ha