http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/slovic95/PNWT.jpg

reported and pwnt

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:25 PM
nermin shuns Honda *sadface*

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/slovic95/PNWT.jpg
Decrease Size (http://newreply.php?do=newreply&p=37228439#)
reported and pwnt Holy sh!t check out the affordable EGT gauges!

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:27 PM
nermin shuns Honda *sadface*

fawk you and Slovic and his civic and your cobalt. :taun: :lmfao:

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:29 PM
:goodjob:Technically there is no cobalt...:goodjob:

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:30 PM
^ lol u owned it hahaahaha

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
god he gets on my nerves

boostleak
^ lol u owned it hahaahaha sure, i owned it?

DecoyOctopus
nermin you average like 5 neg reps every 3 posts lol ahahahahahahahahahahaha

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 06:34 PM
god he gets on my nerveswhy?

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:35 PM
why?

not you :screwy: the little kid with nothing better to than make his life goal bugging us

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:36 PM
He is quite entertaining :)

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:37 PM
god he gets on my nerves

lol its called "ignore list" and u havent been active lol if u been more active..then i would REALLLY get on ur nerves :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:37 PM
i guess

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
He is quite entertaining :)

lol :goodjob:

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
lol its called "ignore list" and u havent been active lol if u been more active..then i would REALLLY get on ur nerves :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ummm i was around before you could tie your damn shoes kid....think before you speak

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
not you :screwy: the little kid with nothing better to than make his life goal bugging us no how come you dont like him i know you love meh. dude i think its pretty funny how he manages to piss everyone off, he had to have been banned at least 30 times.

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
ummm i was around before you could tie your damn shoes kid....think before you speak

lol i never said when u joined..i ment u were active such as being on EVERYDAY lol then i would really get on ur nerves LOL :lmfao:

before i could tie my shoes? lol i still cant. :lmfao:

jk.

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:41 PM
no how come you dont like him i know you love meh. dude i think its pretty funny how he manages to piss everyone off, he had to have been banned at least 30 times.

thats my goal lolol.

see u can count :lmfao:

slostang
10-06-2008, 06:43 PM

thats not saying much.

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 06:44 PM
nermin: mom mommy mom mamma hey mom mommy mom mom mom look sam went to jail heres the website and the charges hes facing and look even pictures of him and his freinds, mommy why dont you call his mom and show her so yall can discuss it and stuff.

ill never forgive you for that you little phuck stick

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:46 PM
nermin: mom mommy mom mamma hey mom mommy mom mom mom look sam went to jail heres the website and the charges hes facing and look even pictures of him and his freinds, mommy why dont you call his mom and show her so yall can discuss it and stuff.

ill never forgive you for that you little phuck stick

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i didnt lol..that was my sis lololol. :doh:

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:46 PM
thats not saying much.

please give me a reason to be mean :blah:

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
nah hoe every damn thing i post on this phuckin website my mom finds out somehow before i even tell her. like the wheels, or the time i asked if you could sell a car thats not paid off. yea somehow she questioned me about that and im pretty sure my mom aint on ia ho

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:48 PM

Slovic is :gay: . :doh:

well, im goin to eat. leave me some rep's lol:cheers:

slostang
10-06-2008, 06:49 PM

:thinking:

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 06:49 PM

well, im goin to eat. leave me some rep's lol:cheers: yea go chug that baby formula and all that apple sauce you babies love to eat

slostang
10-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Slovic is :crazy: . :doh:

fixed.

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
fixed.

lol:gay:

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:54 PM

oo btw i dont get on ia all day bc i have better things to do....ie going to see a good friend that is slowly dieing. it's dumbass ppl like you that bring a bad name to this website. i understand that you think that youre being funny but in all reality you are a waste of time and energy. you cant even be out past 10pm come on now. shouldnt you be more focused on your school work so that you get somewhere in life eventually instead of flipping burgers at McDonalds and running home to eat a dinner that your mommy cooked and getting on ia so you make fun of some people that you dont even know....new goal in life....try to make a REAL friend instead of playing on the internet all day

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
lol:gay: coming for a child who's existence is equivalent to nothing that mean alot :rolleyes:

slostang
10-06-2008, 06:56 PM
coming for a child who's existence is equivalent to nothing that mean alot :rolleyes:

qft.

boostleak
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
oo btw i dont get on ia all day bc i have better things to do....ie going to see a good friend that is slowly dieing. it's dumbass ppl like you that bring a bad name to this website. i understand that you think that youre being funny but in all reality you are a waste of time and energy. you cant even be out past 10pm come on now. shouldnt you be more focused on your school work so that you get somewhere in life eventually instead of flipping burgers at McDonalds and running home to eat a dinner that your mommy cooked and getting on ia so you make fun of some people that you dont even know....new goal in life....try to make a REAL friend instead of playing on the internet all day Mcdonalds requires highschool GED. i dont think he will make it past 6th

Shawna
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Mcdonalds requires highschool GED. i dont think he will make it past 6th

good point.... :goodjob:

slostang
10-06-2008, 06:59 PM
hell dosent burger king require a bachleors degree to be a manager now?

Shawna
10-06-2008, 07:00 PM
hell dosent burger king require a bachleors degree to be a manager now?

i wouldnt doubt it....you need a bachelors degree to be a receptionist now

boostleak
10-06-2008, 07:00 PM
hell dosent burger king require a bachleors degree to be a manager now? lol sh!t i dont know, but that is funny if its ture :lmfao:

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:01 PM
oo btw i dont get on ia all day bc i have better things to do....ie going to see a good friend that is slowly dieing. it's dumbass ppl like you that bring a bad name to this website. i understand that you think that youre being funny but in all reality you are a waste of time and energy. you cant even be out past 10pm come on now. shouldnt you be more focused on your school work so that you get somewhere in life eventually instead of flipping burgers at McDonalds and running home to eat a dinner that your mommy cooked and getting on ia so you make fun of some people that you dont even know....new goal in life....try to make a REAL friend instead of playing on the internet all day

lol i could careless what yall think.
im not on IA to make friends lol. :no:

cause im into cars and shyt . :doh:

ie going to see a good friend that is slowly dieing

well srry for your friend.

and i have friends. lol none into cars. :taun:

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Mcdonalds requires highschool GED. i dont think he will make it past 6th

lol im in 7th :lmfao:

and i will finish highschool and hopefully go to college. :goodjob:

not like most of the people on IA which are failures in life. :taun:

Shawna
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM

you cant even drive!!!!!!! how the hell are you into cars...well unless its hotwheels that you got for your last bday....

slostang
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM

cars you cant drive and dont have?

slostang
10-06-2008, 07:04 PM
you cant even drive!!!!!!! how the hell are you into cars...well unless its hotwheels that you got for your last bday....

beat me to it dammit.

Shawna
10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
hah great minds think alike

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
lolz its funny cuz people still try to tell him hes dumb and yall write little mini speeches about how dumb he is, but he dont care, itll never work. just enjoy his company the kids funny/annoying.

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:09 PM

lol..if u kno me u will see i kno some stuff lol..but not everything..thats why im on IA to learn :doh: ...and i try to stay out of the WL but dumbass's bring my ass into this shyt. and ive sold/traded a few things on IA..no bad transcations and idk why yall bitching about me being on here..cause i dont go into the RLD lol if i wanted ia for that ..do u think i would be tired of making acc's? lol...let me keep this acc..lol ill stay out of the WL ..:yes:

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
lolz its funny cuz people still try to tell him hes dumb and yall write little mini speeches about how dumb he is, but he dont care, itll never work. just enjoy his company the kids funny/annoying.

true that. :goodjob:

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 07:11 PM
lol..if u kno me u will see i kno some stuff lol..but not everything..thats why im on IA to learn :doh: ...and i try to stay out of the WL but dumbass's bring my ass into this shyt. and ive sold/traded a few things on IA..no bad transcations and idk why yall bitching about me being on here..cause i dont go into the RLD lol if i wanted ia for that ..do u think i would be tired of making acc's? lol...let me keep this acc..lol ill stay out of the WL ..:yes:
lol diddnt you make a deal with a mod and he said you werent gonna get banned anymore,

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
lol diddnt you make a deal with a mod and he said you werent gonna get banned anymore,

lol it was a joke..and he said he wouldnt ban me cause my dads knos im on here..:doh: ...cause hes the one who drove me to meet up lol

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:13 PM

lol naw he said he wouldnt ban me cause he saw that my dad knos im on here. :doh:

edit:****ing computer lag lol

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
your dad is just like a big version of you, yall look alike hes just wrinkly and its only a matter of time till you loose your hair and start smokin and gathering up scrap metal lol hahahahahaha

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
your dad is just like a big version of you, yall look alike hes just wrinkly and its only a matter of time till you loose your hair and start smokin and gathering up scrap metal lol hahahahahaha

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: how is he a big version of me? lol

he dont kno **** about cars lol.

he calls "EFs" .."little short hondas" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: lmao

Shawna
10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
wtf you must be related to him :gay:

DecoyOctopus
10-06-2008, 07:21 PM
wtf you must be related to him :gay:NO MADM IM OF NEGRO DECENT

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:24 PM
NO MADM IM OF NEGRO DECENT

lol:tongue1:

Honda FTW
10-06-2008, 07:25 PM
wtf you must be related to him :gay:

one question..why are you getting all bitchy in the thread? :thinking:

nothing was said to you.:goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-06-2008, 09:40 PM
oo btw i dont get on ia all day bc i have better things to do....ie going to see a good friend that is slowly dieing. it's dumbass ppl like you that bring a bad name to this website. i understand that you think that youre being funny but in all reality you are a waste of time and energy. you cant even be out past 10pm come on now. shouldnt you be more focused on your school work so that you get somewhere in life eventually instead of flipping burgers at McDonalds and running home to eat a dinner that your mommy cooked and getting on ia so you make fun of some people that you dont even know....new goal in life....try to make a REAL friend instead of playing on the internet all dayI hope you're not talking about Leisa because that is FUKED UP ! It seems like you have given up on her? A true friend would never say something like that about another friend. I don't even know her and I still hope to this day that she pulls through. And Nermin gives a bad name to this website? LOL! Please, STFU. I didn't know Nermin popped up in every conversation about IA being bad. LOL @ you calling out a fukin 13 yr old. Hop of his d1ck ! And I dont care how long you've been around. Take your reputation and stick it up your arse, you jabroni.

slostang
10-06-2008, 10:00 PM
hes already banned.

:yes: