PDA

View Full Version : Banana peppers...

Ran
10-06-2008, 12:57 PM
I never considered putting them on a sandwich until today. Got my regular Subway club and decided to give them a try.

Banana Peppers FTMFW!

I'm glad I tried it out. Adds the kicks of a jalapeno but with a hint of sweetness. Good stuff. :yes:

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 12:58 PM
I like banana peppers on fajitas.... fuh jee tas...thats right....fajitas.

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 12:59 PM
:cheers:

indeed banana peppers FTMF ADD THAT SPECIAL PAZZAZ TO Y0 SAMMICH FEEL W!

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 01:01 PM
I like banana peppers on fajitas.... fuh jee tas...thats right....fajitas.

:thinking: FUJITAS?
http://www.statracing.com/images/store/fujitashortram.jpg

alpine_aw11
10-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Banana peppers are the ****. I just had a Quiznos turkey ranch and swiss+banana peppers. So good.

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 01:02 PM
In 1986, Mikele Mebembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Mikele approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Mikele worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Mikele stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.. Mikele never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Mikele was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Mikele and his son Tapu were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Mikele, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man. Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mikele couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Mikele summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Mikele's legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly. Probably wasn't the same elephant.

Ran
10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
In 1986, Mikele Mebembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Mikele approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Mikele worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Mikele stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.. Mikele never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Mikele was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Mikele and his son Tapu were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Mikele, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man. Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mikele couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Mikele summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Mikele's legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly. Probably wasn't the same elephant....what?

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 01:10 PM
...what?

That's the problem with the space program today. Back in the day we might not have even put a person in orbit, but we were all like fvck that noise we're sending a n!gga to the moon. Top that motherfvckers. Back in the day we had some hard pipe-hitting motherfvckers that used to fly the spacecrafts. They were test-pilots that had "just dont give a fvck about all you crab ass n!ggas" tattooed to their arms. Now we have a bunch of dorks that got beat up in high school going to mars, maybe, in 30 years. Fvck that sh!t, what happens if we get up to mars and there's some alien basketball team that steps up and wants to challenge our entire planet to a basketball game and the stakes are total human enslavement? What the fvck are we going to do then? Not shi!t because the Monstars will be all up in our sh!t. So basically what we need to do is fire everyone from NASA and just put in some straight ignorant mother****ers that wish a n!gga would.

Nittanys1
10-06-2008, 01:13 PM
back on topic.....

Banana peppers are great!

BKgen®
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Bananas are great!

ftw

Nittanys1
10-06-2008, 01:19 PM
http://geraniums.momcom.net/geraniums/tinyelvis51106c.jpg

Stormhammer
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
banana peppers with some oregano = omfg my **** is about to be glued ot my pants in an hour from now

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 01:21 PM
back on topic.....

Banana peppers are great!

well no that we've gotten that outta the way......

Ya bro. Like the other day I was doing bent over rear delt fly's. I was on my last set, and decided to really go balls to the wall. I picked up the 80lb dumbbells, too light. I looked around and saw a 150lb ****** and said "Hold these f@ggot." I threw the 80's up in the air and did a double volleyball spike right at the f@ggot. Fvckin bullseye motherfvcker, the kid was pinned to the ground with all his ribs crushed. I eyed the ultimate test. I went over and grabbed the 150's and started cursing the sh!t out of them, letting them know who's fvcking gym they were in. I carried the motherfvckers over to my bench that I had pissed all over before incase anyone didn't know it wasn't taken. I threw them on the ground, sweared at the b!tches even more. I took my seat, grasped my huge fvcking hands around the handles, and prepared to rep for 10. I got to my 5th rep and what's this? Some old motherfvcker on death's doorstep was coming over to get the 5lb dumbbells to bench with, and he farted right in my face. I looked down to check - no, I automatically knew that I didn't have sand in my vag. Here's a little science lesson for you f@ggots - Animals don't get sand in their vag. The **** didn't even phase me though brah, I was too in the zone to even care. I rep'd out at 10 with the 150's, stood up, and looked for that old motherfvcker. I took a dumbbell in each of my animal hands and swung my arms like 2 windmills as I ran full speed at old man river. By the time he finally lifted his head it was too late. The last thing he saw was my animal eyes ready to speed up his meeting with death. I pulverized his puny body and beat him with the dumbbells until he turned to powder. I gathered up all the powder, put it in my jug, mixed in lion's blood that I carry around with me, and chugged. Some people might say it's inhumane. Some people might say being in the zone is unsafe. I say I'm just an animal.

DieselNuts
10-06-2008, 01:22 PM
BANANA PEPPERS FTMFL

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2rze61t.jpg

james
10-06-2008, 02:15 PM
BRIAN PEPPERS!

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
BRIAN PEPPERS!
Brian Peppers > Banana Peppers

uproot
10-06-2008, 02:35 PM
ftw

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:36 PM
well no that we've gotten that outta the way......

Ya bro. Like the other day I was doing bent over rear delt fly's. I was on my last set, and decided to really go balls to the wall. I picked up the 80lb dumbbells, too light. I looked around and saw a 150lb ****** and said "Hold these f@ggot." I threw the 80's up in the air and did a double volleyball spike right at the f@ggot. Fvckin bullseye motherfvcker, the kid was pinned to the ground with all his ribs crushed. I eyed the ultimate test. I went over and grabbed the 150's and started cursing the sh!t out of them, letting them know who's fvcking gym they were in. I carried the motherfvckers over to my bench that I had pissed all over before incase anyone didn't know it wasn't taken. I threw them on the ground, sweared at the b!tches even more. I took my seat, grasped my huge fvcking hands around the handles, and prepared to rep for 10. I got to my 5th rep and what's this? Some old motherfvcker on death's doorstep was coming over to get the 5lb dumbbells to bench with, and he farted right in my face. I looked down to check - no, I automatically knew that I didn't have sand in my vag. Here's a little science lesson for you f@ggots - Animals don't get sand in their vag. The **** didn't even phase me though brah, I was too in the zone to even care. I rep'd out at 10 with the 150's, stood up, and looked for that old motherfvcker. I took a dumbbell in each of my animal hands and swung my arms like 2 windmills as I ran full speed at old man river. By the time he finally lifted his head it was too late. The last thing he saw was my animal eyes ready to speed up his meeting with death. I pulverized his puny body and beat him with the dumbbells until he turned to powder. I gathered up all the powder, put it in my jug, mixed in lion's blood that I carry around with me, and chugged. Some people might say it's inhumane. Some people might say being in the zone is unsafe. I say I'm just an animal.

:thinking: ummmm...sporty.....Are you ok????..your scaring me:cry:

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:37 PM

I belive those are BELL peppers in the pic.

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
where did she just come from? aren't you supposed to be playin in your heels or @ stripper school or something?

uproot
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I belive those are BELL peppers in the pic.

yeah but thats obviously a banana in the background. :ninja:

*awaits GKtib's wrath*

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
where did she just come from? aren't you supposed to be playin in your heels or @ stripper school or something?

Exscuse me???? Stripper school???:thinking: Where did that come from?? And a class isi canceled so I gotta kill 2 hours.

Nubz
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Brian Peppers > Banana Peppers
dude you're crazy. but ****!n hilarious

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Exscuse me???? Stripper school???:thinking: Where did that come from?? And a class isi canceled so I gotta kill 2 hours.

who the hell are you?

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM
who the hell are you?

Why do you ask??

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM
its wishful thinking is that REALLY a bad thing? :cry:

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
its wishful thinking is that REALLY a bad thing? :cry:

I just thought it was a bit random:lmfao:

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Why do you ask??

Because you're on IA and you're a girl. That can only mean a few things.

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 02:53 PM

And those few things would be.....:thinking:

BKgen®
10-06-2008, 03:00 PM
yeah but thats obviously a banana in the background. :ninja:

*awaits GKtib's wrath*

i will cut you fool

Ran
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
...http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/ohimknotditzy/two/Peppers.jpg

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
:thinking: ummmm...sporty.....Are you ok????..your scaring me:cry:

why would you think i wasnt ok? :ninja:

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM

Don't stereotype. not all girls on here are your "typical IA girl"

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
why would you think i wasnt ok? :ninja:

Ummmm....random Elephant/space story in pepper thread........:thinking:

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Ummmm....random Elephant/space story in pepper thread........:thinking:

Dont judge me... :tongue1:

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Dont judge me... :tongue1:

I'll blame it on the "champange of beers" :lmao:

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Don't stereotype. not all girls on here are your "typical IA girl"

Lies. Dont try to decieve me you vile creature.

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Lies. Dont try to decieve me you vile creature.

Vile....now thats a little harsh.....:cry:

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 03:44 PM
I'll blame it on the "champange of beers" :lmao:

:lmao: ITS CLASSY!!

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
:lmao: ITS CLASSY!!

I've come to learn that anything with a really pretty bottle usually taste like horse piss

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 03:50 PM
I've come to learn that anything with a really pretty bottle usually taste like horse piss

slightly turned on...but not sure why

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:53 PM
slightly turned on...but not sure why

:thinking: well aren't we an odd one

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
:thinking: well aren't we an odd one

Oh, I know why. I was looking at Gina. :D

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh, I know why. I was looking at Gina. :D

She does have a fab tummy:goodjob:

DJ Maestro
10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
In for the fun. :ninja:

Red_Phoenix
10-06-2008, 03:58 PM
In for the fun. :ninja:

you can take my place:goodjob:

DJ Maestro
10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
you can take my place:goodjob:

Ok, will do. :goodjob:

George!! I'm not one of those typical "IA Girls". :rant:

:D

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 04:29 PM

BOLOGNA!!!!

uproot
10-06-2008, 09:46 PM
NOW GET BACK TO THE PEPPERS - PRONTO

ShooterMcGavin
10-07-2008, 11:53 AM
what a noob, i've been eating the hell out of those things for yrs, absolutely love them on sandwiches :D

Red_Phoenix
10-07-2008, 12:40 PM
BOLOGNA!!!!

you were too drunk to notice

Sport1.3
10-07-2008, 12:44 PM
you were too drunk to notice

i started off drinking them tho!??

nice to see you're finally in here.....BOUT TIME!!!

Red_Phoenix
10-07-2008, 01:24 PM
i started off drinking them tho!??

nice to see you're finally in here.....BOUT TIME!!!

Awwww Did you miss me??

ShooterMcGavin
10-07-2008, 01:26 PM
he misses everyone, he's got bad aim...

Red_Phoenix
10-07-2008, 01:29 PM

Bwahahaha!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmao:

DJ Maestro
10-07-2008, 01:33 PM

Poor sport, he gets crap from everyone. LOL!! :lmfao:

Sport1.3
10-07-2008, 02:44 PM

WHO TOLD YOU!!!!

Sport1.3
10-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Poor sport, he gets crap from everyone. LOL!! :lmfao:

"Getting crap" from wayner is like fist fighting a declawed kitten, no matter how hard he tries its always painless and cute :D

Sport1.3
10-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Awwww Did you miss me??

Does the pope sh!t in the woods?

ShooterMcGavin
10-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Does the pope sh!t in the woods?
this pope would...
http://newsbiscuit.com/images/1441.jpg

Sport1.3
10-07-2008, 03:06 PM
this pope would...