PDA

View Full Version : So a guy comes up to me...asking about my car

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Seriously. Im really hating these types of things.

So anyways, Im waiting in line at my apartment's car wash unit for my woman to was her car. Im standing in front of my car, wiping it off, waxing..etc.

I then see a 200SX roll up , hanging intercooler (ziptied), Z3 Fenders, no front bumper, some ricey rear bumper, a wing... an absolute barf fest. I think to myself, poor Lucy... :lmfao:

Anyways, he walks over to me and the following conversation ensues.

Him: Yo, I like yo mustang dude.

Me: Thanks man, what do you have done to your 200SX? SR swap?

Him: Ya , yeah man, its got an SR.

Me: Is it a black top or red top?

Him: Oh, its a black top.

Me: Oh nice, mind if you pop your hood?

Him: Sure...**goes to pop his hood*

Me: (Noticing what seems to be a janky looking SR swap. with an HKS SSQV)...oh nice... who does your tuning? Any dyno numbers?

Him: Oh...Muhh..ma...Ma

Me: Mahdavi?

Him: Yeah! Mahdavi Motorsports.

Me: (I dont recall them having a dyno but ok..) Ah so you know Sam and Aresh?

Him: oh.. yeah.. so she put down 500WHP

Me: (looks at his turbo...then proceed to look at tires).. damn man thats a good bit of power.

Him: Yeah, its faster than I thought when I bought it like this. How much power yo stang have?

Me: It puts down only 310 to the wheels.

Him: oh , any plans for it?

Me: Next year I plan on getting a Kenne Bell or Whipple

Him: Oh.. cool cool Yeah I used to have an 02 Mustang GT...it wasnt that fast.

Me: heh yeah those older GTs arent quick at all... I do love how 2 valves sound though.

Him: ...

Me: well I better wash my womans car now...see ya around

**In the process of washing my womans car, I noticed him leaving and speeding off... showing his 500whp...crazy how much traction stock tires get... :rolleyes: Stupid me, I should have asked if he had a Gallo 22 or 24. :no:

Catnip
10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Great story, can you tell it again?

FlipKing
10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Hahah, I was working on my stock 95 Miata and this ***** rolls up in a 04 Cobra Vert, looks at me and asks if I want to "run em" lol.

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 12:38 PM
YOU SUCK GEORGIE! *snif snif* poor lucy! :lmfao: i hate you! lol lol its all good though lol

thats hilarious! bwhahaha good stuff man! <3's teh stang :D

Sammich
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
jorge is makin new friends..how cute

uproot
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
LOL I hope he doesnt one day randomly accuse you of breaking into his car and threaten to shoot you :lmfao:

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
YOU SUCK GEORGIE! *snif snif* poor lucy! :lmfao: i hate you! lol lol its all good though lol

lol seriously man, it was like someone took your car and threw ebay at it...I mean the entire ebay... :lmao:

Sammich
10-06-2008, 12:46 PM
thats saying alot...seeing that JM's car looks like almost half of ebay right now...*runs*

Ran
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
George, I should be able to put that pipe on today since I had to get that sh*t rewelded on the back. Am I going to love it or hate it?

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
George, I should be able to put that pipe on today since I had to get that sh*t rewelded on the back. Am I going to love it or hate it?

Hate..... youll love WOT...but hate everything else. :lmfao: Call me after you get it installed.

Ran
10-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Hate..... youll love WOT...but hate everything else. :lmfao: Call me after you get it installed.I'll give you a ring while under WOT and see if we can hear each other. lol

OneSlow5pt0
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
least he didnt ask if u got a hemi in there

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2008, 12:53 PM
george - :cry: ~sads~

sammich: i'ma send you a bucket of fried chicken! with anthrax mixed in the "hot sauce"

uproot
10-06-2008, 12:53 PM
you should have told him you were doing the knight rider conversion, like whispered it to him like its top secret

Nemesis
10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
you should have told him you were doing the knight rider conversion, like whispered it to him like its top secret

lol

Sport1.3
10-06-2008, 12:57 PM
should called him out "looks like a stock turbo to me...."

Sammich
10-06-2008, 12:58 PM
sammich: i'ma send you a bucket of fried chicken! with anthrax mixed in the "hot sauce"

HOLD THE GAY CONTENT THERE PARTNER:lmfao:

collins
10-06-2008, 01:19 PM

we can no longer be friends. :tongue1:

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 01:23 PM
yeah, thats my nissan. i have it on low boost, 500whp is too much for these little city streets.

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2008, 11:04 PM
What color was the car?