PDA

View Full Version : obama T shirts

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 11:22 AM
the QT i work at is in a very *colored* area. by colored, i mean few white people and 98% hispanic/black people. (i am white)

recently ive seen a LOT of black people come in with obama tshirts. and these guys are thugged out like no other, like they give a **** about whats going on in the election? "give me 2 cigarillos and a black and mild, newports, 211 black..oh and do you accept EBT?"-please... and not 1 white person has one. i know this does not mean that white people do not support him, but it does lead me to believe that a lot of black people are taking up for him based upon skin color/black pride. this is being discussed 563234x over, but this is the only REAL evidence i have seen first hand. forget phone/internet surveys.

discuss?

81911SC
10-06-2008, 11:38 AM
It's true and sad. What can you say?

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 11:49 AM
It's true and sad. What can you say?

if he wins im going to rename him to token black president. guy.

TIGERJC
10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
White ppl are so Funny, since they're so thugged out like u say then I highly doubt that they're even able to vote or even been register

Z33_kid
10-06-2008, 11:56 AM
i have a obama shirt ! :) lol

tony
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
White ppl are so Funny, since they're so thugged out like u say then I highly doubt that they're even able to vote or even been register

Exactly. I went and voted Friday and I saw some of the most thugged out, tattoo on the neck dread wearing black dudes talking politics and voting. Were they talking about Economic theories? Of course not, but the fact that someone inspires those who stereotypically have no interest in politics is progressive to say the least.

BTW Gore had a higher percentage of the black voters than Obama does, something to think about.

Tasuki_Civic
10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
the QT i work at is in a very *colored* area. by colored, i mean few white people and 98% hispanic/black people. (i am white)

recently ive seen a LOT of black people come in with obama tshirts. and these guys are thugged out like no other, like they give a **** about whats going on in the election? "give me 2 cigarillos and a black and mild, newports, 211 black..oh and do you accept EBT?"-please... and not 1 white person has one. i know this does not mean that white people do not support him, but it does lead me to believe that a lot of black people are taking up for him based upon skin color/black pride. this is being discussed 563234x over, but this is the only REAL evidence i have seen first hand. forget phone/internet surveys.

discuss?

haha no ****...you can tell by the fisrt sentence what race you are.

Tasuki_Civic
10-06-2008, 12:22 PM
well to let you know I stay in dunwoody. Some white peole may not be wearing the shirt....but they damn sure have stickers on their cars or they the little obama signs infront of their businesses. (this white people we are talking about)

dont stereotype people by the way they dress. you knew never what is going on in their mind. stop being typical....its very unattractive and very ignorant.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
well to let you know I stay in dunwoody. Some white peole may not be wearing the shirt....but they damn sure have stickers on their cars or they the little obama signs infront of their businesses. (this white people we are talking about)

dont stereotype people by the way they dress. you knew never what is going on in their mind. stop being typical....its very unattractive and very ignorant.

im not stereotyping anything. the fact of the matter is that the only people wearing obama tshirts in my store are black. im not saying white people dont like him, thats great if they do, or if they have bumper stickers. i am merely saying i believe they are voting for him based on skin color alone, which is ignorant, and it is the only first person evidence i have observed.

and im not assuming anyones elgibility to vote. congrats to those who do vote for whoever, exercising their right that the majority if americans do not do.

JDMEK18
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
x2.. I agree! Don't appear to be and idiot making comments that sound racist! I'm black and it would be like me saying "those rednecks" can't read anyway so why they standing in line to vote!! I would sound very stupid and racist right? That’s what your starting line sounds like in this forum.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
someone inspires those who stereotypically have no interest in politics is progressive to say the least.

very true. hopefully it will get many more people involved and doing some reading for both parties.

AirMax95
10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Lol @ this mess again.

Its inspiration at its finest. So what if it is because of black pride. So what if they LOOK thugged out. One of my best friends from church, through grade school, through college, looked thugged out. He graduated with a 3.1 GPA, Information Systems degree and works for IBM.

People are inspired. The next step is to take it further and ensure they know and understand politics to make a BETTER decision.

Half of IA who is old enough to vote will probably admit they don't understand economics, politics, etc.

Stereotyping is not in your job description @ QT either :D

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
x2.. I agree! Don't appear to be and idiot making comments that sound racist! I'm black and it would be like me saying "those rednecks" can't read anyway so why they standing in line to vote!! I would sound very stupid and racist right? That’s what your starting line sounds like in this forum.

then dont read just the starting line. read the entire thread. youre becoming one of those illiterate people you were referring to. sounding racist and being racist are 2 very different things. finish reading and comprehending before pulling out the R word.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Stereotyping is not in your job description @ QT either :D

everyone gets the same level of customer service from me at my store. i dont get paid to represent myself, i get paid to represent a company. i leave anything personal at the house.

every bum/scammer/theif/panhandler gets kicked out at night regardless of looks.

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Exactly. I went and voted Friday and I saw some of the most thugged out, tattoo on the neck dread wearing black dudes talking politics and voting. Were they talking about Economic theories? Of course not, but the fact that someone inspires those who stereotypically have no interest in politics is progressive to say the least.

BTW Gore had a higher percentage of the black voters than Obama does, something to think about.

They're not interested in **** and they definitely dont' know **** about anything that's happening. They just wanna see a black man in office. plain and simple.

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM

I live in dunwoody and travel to alpharetta everyday, i dont know what part of dunwoody you "stay in" but i have not seen ONE obama sign, and i see VERY FEW obama stickers. It's 99% mccain here in dunwoody. Ill be happy to take pictures of everyones lawn in a 5 mile radius and prove that.

AirMax95
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
everyone gets the same level of customer service from me at my store. i dont get paid to represent myself, i get paid to represent a company. i leave anything personal at the house.

every bum/scammer/theif/panhandler gets kicked out at night regardless of looks.

Lol, awesome! All QT employees scare me when they greet me. Mainly because i am not expecting it, lol.

Tracy
10-06-2008, 12:42 PM
The word "colored" is NOT very nice :)

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:42 PM
i dont like the direction this thread is going. i was hoping someone might say something like-i wasnt interested in politics, but i am now following the news/parties and making an educated decision based on X, or someone that has seen some other form of ignorant discipleship first hand.

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 12:43 PM

No it wouldn't be racist, unless you're stereotyping all white people as racist. There are some stupid ass white people (rednecks) and theyre only voting just because they don't want to see a black man in office, that is also ignorant. So those people shouldn't be voting for the wrong reasons, they dont know **** about either persons platform and they're just voting based on race. And when you ask them why, they just say ( it feels right, i've been around long enough, and i know when someone is a bull****ter and if it doens't feel right. ) they dont know ANYTHING.

Tracy
10-06-2008, 12:44 PM
i dont like the direction this thread is going. i was hoping someone might say something like-i wasnt interested in politics, but i am now following the news/parties and making an educated decision based on X, or someone that has seen some other form of ignorant discipleship first hand.

Well the first post is a little hard to get past IMHO :2cents:

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:44 PM
The word "colored" is NOT very nice :)

why not? white skin is a lack of pigmentation. fact. anything NOT white has pigmentation, aka color. it is merely a physical description. there is nothing not nice about it. it is fact. thats like saying, you shouldnt call me white because i dont have any color.

if you wish, i could refer to them as pigmented. though they probably wouldnt like that either as soon as they found out what it means.

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
why not? white skin is a lack of pigmentation. fact. anything NOT white has pigmentation, aka color. it is merely a physical description. there is nothing not nice about it. it is fact. thats like saying, you shouldnt call me white because i dont have any color.

if you wish, i could refer to them as pigmented. though they probably wouldnt like that either as soon as they found out what it means.

she was joking.

tony
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
They're not interested in **** and they definitely dont' know **** about anything that's happening. They just wanna see a black man in office. plain and simple.

Its great to know we have a clairvoyant on the message boards, you could probably make a fortune with such knowledge.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
she was joking.

it is hard to interpret e-motions/expressions. get it?:(

JDMEK18
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
I've read the whole thread and all your comments sound ignorant! - I didn't say you were racist - or throw any discrediting words at you but since you have decided to not read your own comments and the comments that others have posted (since you think I’m the illiterate one and the only one who feels this way) - you sir.. Have shown yourself to be illiterate! - But then again.. I guess it’s our fault that your not educated enough to write what you mean.

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Its great to know we have a clairvoyant on the message boards, you could probably make a fortune with such knowledge.

I hate that people try to deny this fact. you talk about obama "inspiring" black people to go vote. Get a ****ing clue man. He doesn't inspire them to vote for any reason other than the fact that he's black, and they're black. YOU KNOW IT, you just dont want to admit it. I DONT CARE, I JUST WISH EVERYONE WOULD ADMIT IT. It's plain and simple fact, a blind person can see this clearly. If you TRULY BELIVE that 90% of the "thugged out" black people who don't know a god damn thing about politics are voting for obama because his of his platform and not his color, then you need to be institutionalized.

AirMax95
10-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I hate that people try to deny this fact. you talk about obama "inspiring" black people to go vote. Get a ****ing clue man. He doesn't inspire them to vote for any reason other than the fact that he's black, and they're black. YOU KNOW IT, you just dont want to admit it. I DONT CARE, I JUST WISH EVERYONE WOULD ADMIT IT. It's plain and simple fact, a blind person can see this clearly. If you TRULY BELIVE that 90% of the "thugged out" black people who don't know a god damn thing about politics are voting for obama because his of his platform and not his color, then you need to be institutionalized.

You have been riding this for a while. Maybe you should just get over it! You know why, cause more and more people are resistered as of today. Guess what else, MANY ARE BLACK.....OMG OMG OMG :goodjob:

What would make you happy? Seriously, tell me. Do you propose a qualifying course to vote? Do you suppose people dress a certain way? Do you propose people not look THUGGED OUT? Please stop bitching about your said problem if you are not going to provide a solution to it.

I will say that I get your point, somewhat. Really I do, but it starts somewhere. People get inspired to do things via different avenues. People learn. Thugs can learn too ;)

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
You have been riding this for a while. Maybe you should just get over it! You know why, cause more and more people are resistered as of today. Guess what else, MANY ARE BLACK.....OMG OMG OMG :goodjob:

What would make you happy? Seriously, tell me. Do you propose a qualifying course to vote? Do you suppose people dress a certain way? Do you propose people not look THUGGED OUT? Please stop bitching about your said problem if you are not going to provide a solution to it.

I will say that I get your point, somewhat. Really I do, but it starts somewhere. People get inspired to do things via different avenues. People learn. Thugs can learn too ;)

What the **** does eligibility have to do with anything that i've said?! IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE, I DONT CARE WHY YOU'RE VOTING. IM NOT SAYING CUZ YOU'RE THUGGED OUT YOU DONT DESERVE TO VOTE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM THAT NEEDS A SOLUTION. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO ADMIT THAT THEY KNOW THERE'S A HUGE AMOUNT OF BLACK PEOPLE VOTING FOR OBAMA STIRCTLY BASED ON RACE, AND NOTHING ELSE!!! STOP MAKING IT ABOUT OTHER THINGS.

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Thugs can learn too ;)

i bet obama was even a thug back in the day:lmfao:

i made a funny.

Tracy
10-06-2008, 01:10 PM

I actually wasn't joking.

It's not about the "factual" meaning that you tried to give me. It's about the past behind using the terminology. Using colored is not politically correct. Just saying.

You could have said the area is very MULTICULTURAL or white people are the minority in this area. When you are trying to have a serious topic of conversation, you need to choose your words carefully or else people won't ever get to the point you are trying to make. If you don't know that it's ignorant to use "colored" then you are just that...ignorant. I am glad I could be of service by informing you of that :)

again :2cents:

p.s. I ain't mad atcha. I'm just passing the time while making a point.

AirMax95
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
What the **** does eligibility have to do with anything that i've said?! IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE, I DONT CARE WHY YOU'RE VOTING. IM NOT SAYING CUZ YOU'RE THUGGED OUT YOU DONT DESERVE TO VOTE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM THAT NEEDS A SOLUTION. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO ADMIT THAT THEY KNOW THERE'S A HUGE AMOUNT OF BLACK PEOPLE VOTING FOR OBAMA STIRCTLY BASED ON RACE, AND NOTHING ELSE!!! STOP MAKING IT ABOUT OTHER THINGS.

All CAPS on blast, lol.

IF you don't care why people are voting, why does it matter why black people are voting? :screwy: IIRC, you are not even voting, lol. Dude seriously, go vote please.

As I said, I agree and understand. Calm your nerves.

Let me make it clear: I DO REALIZE THAT THERE IS A LARGE NUMBER OF BLACK PEOPLE VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS A MAN OF COLOR.

To many he is the best option for black people, despite numbers and policies. Why you may ask? White people have not gave a flying fu*k about black people since for ever! Plus, Obama is not biased to any race, I BELIEVE. If anything he will fu*k everyone over and sh*t on the US like it was a nasty truck stop toilet. White people even see his honesty, IN RELATION TO this country's past.

So there you have it folks....the raw nasty truth that everyone already knew, but did not want to admit. :blah:

ksniperfox
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
I actually wasn't joking.

It's not about the "factual" meaning that you tried to give me. It's about the past behind using the terminology. Using colored is not politically correct. Just saying.

You could have said the area is very MULTICULTURAL or white people are the minority in this area. When you are trying to have a serious topic of conversation, you need to choose your words carefully or else people won't ever get to the point you are trying to make. If you don't know that it's ignorant to use "colored" then you are just that...ignorant. I am glad I could be of service by informing you of that :)

again :2cents:

p.s. I ain't mad atcha. I'm just passing the time while making a point.

point taken. thanks.

bigdare23
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM

So you're a mind reader now?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/funny%20pics/shutyoass2_2.gif

bigdare23
10-06-2008, 02:41 PM

Once again, you're a mind reader?!? :rolleyes:

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 03:38 PM
All CAPS on blast, lol.

IF you don't care why people are voting, why does it matter why black people are voting?
As I said, I agree and understand. Calm your nerves.

Let me make it clear: I DO REALIZE THAT THERE IS A LARGE NUMBER OF BLACK PEOPLE VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS A MAN OF COLOR.

Why are you making this a race issue with me? i dont care if anyones voting for any reason they want to vote for. And im glad there's at least one person that can finally admit that there are people voting for obama strictly because he's black. Im not sitting here saying that's why everyone is or why every black person is, it just annoys me that peopl elike tigerjc can't even come to terms with the fact that there are a good majority of people doing so. He thinks that's not possible, and it's ****ing ignorant. Just like it would be ignorant to think there aren't rednecks out there voting for mccain because he's white.

Bigdare, you are obviously not grasping a ****ing thing im saying, so i will just leave it at that.

twinj
10-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Where can I buy a Obama shirt? lol

TIGERJC
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Why are you making this a race issue with me? i dont care if anyones voting for any reason they want to vote for. And im glad there's at least one person that can finally admit that there are people voting for obama strictly because he's black. Im not sitting here saying that's why everyone is or why every black person is, it just annoys me that peopl elike tigerjc can't even come to terms with the fact that there are a good majority of people doing so. He thinks that's not possible, and it's ****ing ignorant. Just like it would be ignorant to think there aren't rednecks out there voting for mccain because he's white.

Bigdare, you are obviously not grasping a ****ing thing im saying, so i will just leave it at that.
Thats all you whine about. Yes there are some Blacks and whites and other races voting for either candiate b/c of that candiate's race. I don't believe there is a majority of ppl voting on race. Majority is voting b/c the presidential race is very important b/c this country is facing a lot of difficult challenges that is going to affect all kinds of people from the rich all the way to the people that barely can put food on the table

willum14pb
10-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Thats all you whine about. Yes there are some Blacks and whites and other races voting for either candiate b/c of that candiate's race. I don't believe there is a majority of ppl voting on race. Majority is voting b/c the presidential race is very important b/c this country is facing a lot of difficult challenges that is going to affect all kinds of people from the rich all the way to the people that barely can put food on the table

im not whining, i just hate denial, and you guys were in denial for weeks,you're just finally admitting it. :lmfao:

TIGERJC
10-06-2008, 07:06 PM
im not whining, i just hate denial, and you guys were in denial for weeks,you're just finally admitting it. :lmfao:
admitting what?? I said before there will always be some, but to claim that majority ppl of a certain race is soley voting for a candiate b/c he is black is just dumb to me.Especially when those ppl are known to vote democrat anyway in the past

blaknoize
10-06-2008, 08:59 PM
U cant judge folks by the way they dress or sound. The rich are an obvious class for this. I dont care if this became a stereotype message or not. But as car salesmen put it. Its hard to tell the rich from the poor, they come in all shades, shapes, colors and dress. U just have to pick the right one and make that big sale.

The rich dress in any manner, any fashion and speak just as good as u could imagine or as bad. U could have a very underdressed white guy with a teir 0 score and lots and lots of cash for this purchase, but u couldnt tell by his cut up jeans and old New Balance shoes. U could also have a very well dressed man that works at Zales or something and has NOTHING. Rolling in a nice car, nice watch and slacks, but have a horrible credit score and just getting by.

So this garbage of black folks being inspired and having no idea of whats going on can stop. White folks do the same and have the same in all regards to this context. As well as goth looking Asians and nikka lookin white folks, white lookin black folks and hispanics.

Total_Blender
10-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm voting for Obama because I am prejudiced against the Scots-Irish and also Alaskans. We don't need this guy in the White House:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/2/28/Groundskeeper-wille.jpg/230px-Groundskeeper-wille.jpg

Or any of these idiots:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p200/rhodesian1969/Northern_Exposure_DVD_Photo3.jpg

:ninja:

* disclaimer: This post is solely for the purpose of sarcasm. I do not approve this message.

AirMax95
10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
U cant judge folks by the way they dress or sound. The rich are an obvious class for this. I dont care if this became a stereotype message or not. But as car salesmen put it. Its hard to tell the rich from the poor, they come in all shades, shapes, colors and dress. U just have to pick the right one and make that big sale.

The rich dress in any manner, any fashion and speak just as good as u could imagine or as bad. U could have a very underdressed white guy with a teir 0 score and lots and lots of cash for this purchase, but u couldnt tell by his cut up jeans and old New Balance shoes. U could also have a very well dressed man that works at Zales or something and has NOTHING. Rolling in a nice car, nice watch and slacks, but have a horrible credit score and just getting by.

So this garbage of black folks being inspired and having no idea of whats going on can stop. White folks do the same and have the same in all regards to this context. As well as goth looking Asians and nikka lookin white folks, white lookin black folks and hispanics.

Well put sir.