View Full Version : Calling out Anthony

LT1UltraZ
10-05-2008, 08:50 PM
do you have anything worth racing ? :lmfao:
get the **** out of kill forums :taun:

"12 seconds or faster club."

Motivation
10-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Rule number 6) If you don't agree with street racing, press the back button and find another forum to post in. This section of the website is about racing of all forms (street, drag, road course, auto-cross). If you don't like any part of that, we encourage you to post elsewhere.

It also never says the distance you have to go within those 12 seconds... You just assume it's the 1320. :tongue1:

LT1UltraZ
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Rule number 6) If you don't agree with street racing, press the back button and find another forum to post in. This section of the website is about racing of all forms (street, drag, road course, auto-cross). If you don't like any part of that, we encourage you to post elsewhere.

It also never says the distance you have to go within those 12 seconds... You just assume it's the 1320. :tongue1:
"12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned."

do you have anything? Get the **** out :idb:

AlanŽ
10-05-2008, 09:17 PM
this thread reaks of homo gangstaness

1439/2000
10-05-2008, 09:24 PM
I just like watching him cry over that Thacker guy. His old mustang didnt go 12s either I'm pretty sure.

AnthonyF
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
re-opened

Worth racing? I called Thacker out to road racing. he denied. Would you like to take your big 'ol tank to a road course? :goodjob:

1439/2000-Your quite hilarious. I, personally, never got the mustang into the 12's. I didn't know enough about launching then and I only had the slicks for a handful of passes before selling the car. At least I go to the track. :goodjob:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
10-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Moron, do you even know what a call out is? I see no such thing in any part of your post.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
10-05-2008, 09:55 PM
How about you stop responding to them, b/c by answering them you're only feeding the fire.

If u are sick of lt1ultraz or thackerss, then just ignore them. Dam thats not too hard to figure out

AnthonyF
10-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I am not sick of them. I believe they have an infatuation with me. :gay:

He clearly stated that I have "nothing worth racing" when I have made it clear to them that I would and even called thacker out to a road race. He denied. I left it at that. Lt1 is more than welcome to pick up the offer. His decision.But we all know what their answer will be. :cry:

-Ant.